Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:28 am

Klotho could feel his eyes on her. She purposely bent over slowly to pick up her top from the floor. "You are in no position to be making threats." She said walking back over to him. She used her top and tied it around his head to cover his eyes. "Now, you won't see me coming..." She said as she got up and walked around the bed to the other side quietly. She raked her long nails down his left leg lightly as she walked down the other side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:40 am

"Its no threat my sweet...it s promise." he grinned.

He pouted a little being blind folded but knew he had no choice. But he shuddered when she got scratching him again, "Mmmmmmm fuck Klotho." he groaned her name.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:47 am

"Mmm, I love when you say my name like that." She chuckled and walked around to the other side of the bed where she started. She got on her hands and knees and started to lick his cock.

"Just enjoy it...having one sense cut off makes all the others much stronger..." She dug her nails into the slash marks she had made on his chest digging deeper into his flesh.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:53 am

He hissed in pain whens he did so but groaned as well when she got licking at his cock, which was coated in her juices, "MMMMMFFUUUCK!" he growled and his hips bucked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:27 am

She put her hand on his hips, holding him down. "No sir, you keep still." She kept her hand firmly on his hips while she took him into her mouth. She moaned at the taste of their juices all over his cock. She crawled onto the bed and sat over top of him with her ass in his face.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:38 am

He could feel the heat radiating off her pussy and the scent of it made him growl, "Mmmm fuck! You tease!' he groaned as her mouth engulfed his cock, "Awww ffuuckk!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:58 am

She took him in deeply pushing him to the back of her throat several times. Her teeth grinding against the skin of his shaft lightly at first, then harder for a split second. She moaned more hearing his feral growl. Her pussy began to drip as she started to get wet again from playing with him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 2:04 am

He could feel a little bit of her pussy juices dripping on his neck and chest, "Mm fuck you slutty spider!" he groaned, "AWWW FUCK!!" he growled more, trying to pull against the shackles.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 2:28 am

She chuckled and teased the tip of his cock while her hands moved up and down the shaft. "Mmm...you got that right, my love." She sat back on his chest and stroked him with her hand while the other reached for that ointment he decided to use on her earlier.

"Now it is my turn to make your eyes roll back in your head..." She coated her left hand with the ointment and let it start to warm up and get tingly before she touched him again with both hands. Once it was ready, she stroked him with both hands, coating his dick with the the special ointment.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 5:05 am

"Ahhhh fuck! AWWWFFUUCCK!!!" he growled, "You little!" his hips bucked his cock thrusting in her hands, "You sneaky little spider!" he groaned, he continued to pull at the shackles.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 6:39 pm

"Yes, my love. Shout and groan...I want to hear you!" She moved back putting her ass and dripping pussy closer to his face. Her hands moved faster up and down his cock trying to milk more cum out of him. "I want you to cum like a fountain all over me!!" She stared at his throbbing cock with lust wanting to watch him explode.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 7:02 pm

He licked at her pussy a bit when it got closer, wanting so bad slam back into her. His cock twitching like crazy in her hands, "AHHH! I'M FUcking close!!" he growls.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 8:59 pm

"Mmmaaaah!" His tongue got a hold of her as he started to lick her. She started to get a little distracted. She raised her hips lifting her ass away from him so he couldn't distract her.

"No sir, you don't get any of me until I see fit." She took his tip into her mouth wanting to taste him again. Her hand stroked his shaft again. "CUM JORI!" She said in a commanding tone.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 9:10 pm

He groaned in frustration when she pulled away and growled in pleasure when she got stroking him rapidly again, "AHHH! FUCK!!!" he growled again and began to spirt his load on her face, her breasts, basically got it all over Klotho's upper body.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 9:51 pm

"AHHH! YES!!" She sat down on him and lowered her head to catch his seed as it shot from him. Her tongue caught caught bits and she swallowed it quickly. She was covered in his hot and sticky cum.

"Wow...you came a lot." She chuckled and licked some off her lips. "You should see me, I am completely coated in your cum." She teased turning around to face him. She smeared the thick cream all over her chest as she played with her breasts getting super horny all over again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 10:07 pm

He panted, "How about you take the blind fold off then..." he growled still rushed with pleasure.

The scent of their juices filled his nose, "Come on you little widow!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 10:17 pm

Klotho chuckled evilly, "Why should I? Are your eyes really worthy of such a lovely and kinky sight?" She moved her hips against him and moved her sticky hands over his chest. "I want you to beg me...if you do it well enough, I may even remove the shackles." She said in a sultry sexy voice.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 10:22 pm

He didn't do begging, "Klotho....my dear....I DO. NOT. BEG." he said seriously, "Begging is not my scene." he bucked up, rubbing his cock along her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 10:34 pm

"There's always a first time for everything..." She chuckled and moved away from his cock. "But...I have another idea." She crawled over him and took the blindfold off so he could see her. She got up on her knees, hovering high over top of him.

"Take a good look, my dear." She ran her hands down over her breasts and along her hips. Her fingers grazed her sensitive marks causing her to whimper a bit and bite her lip hard.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 10:43 pm

The sight of her covered in his white seed made him shuddered in pleasure, "Mmm fuck you bad woman...."

"Let me out you...." he pulled harder on the shackles, wanting to make her squeal from touching her marks and slamming into her, "Come on...let me take yoU!" he growled in want.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 10:50 pm

"My offer still stands...beg and I will let you out of those shackles." She moved off of him and sat down at the opposite end of the bed far away from him. She opened her legs out wide showing him her dripping pussy.

"Since you drilled my ass so hard, my poor pussy feels so neglected...I think I must remedy that..." Her fingers slid closer and closer to her clit. It was easy to see that she was very horny and her hole was pulsing wanting to be fondled and filled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 10:53 pm

He growled, he hated begging since he found it a weak act to himself. But his cock was hardening at the mere sight of her teasing him "FUUcccckk..." eh groaned and a little pre-cum came from his cock.

"Fuckkk.......let me loose i NEED to fuck you...." he tried.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:05 pm

Klotho could see her methods beginning to take effect. His cock was practically aching for her. She hadn't even touched herself yet and he was already this worked up.

"You seem to be unable to do that at the moment...but I can easily do it myself." Her fingers slid over her swollen clit causing her to moan. "Mmm, my clit is so sensitive and swollen..." She licked her fingers and stroked it again. "Mmm..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:08 pm

While Klotho was distracted, Jori's eyes flashed for a second and the shackles widened on his wrists and he smirked, the then slipped the out when she wasn't looking and he leapt forward and grabbed her but he waist, "You teasing little slut..." he said in her ear and slipped two fingers into her pussy, pumping fast into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:37 pm

Klotho was about to push her fingers inside, when she suddenly felt the bed moving and Jori grabbing her by the waist. "Ahh! Hey that's cheating!" He must have used his magic to set himself free.

"AHHHHH OH GOOODDD!!" His fingers slipped into her with ease. "Y-You cheating..bastard MMM!" She moved around a bit, shaking and moaning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next