Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 6:37 am

"Then she may KNOW who you are.....just Be careful...I want you in one piece My sweet." he slipped the necklace over her head and on her shoulders, and he stepped out of the ring and he went to the opposite side of the circle. Once the necklace was settled a from appeared standing opposite of Klotho, a dark skinned woman dressed in white and hair as red as blood and eyes like a sunset.

"Well. You Are Not Traitorous bastard I was expecting." she said, playing with a necklace of bones around her neck casually, "You are the one who is travelling with him though....what do I own the pleasure, Lady Klotho?" she asked simply, not sounding super surprised to see Klotho.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 5:34 pm

Klotho remained visibly calm as the red headed woman spoke her name. She extinguished her cloaking magic and let her true form show. "Yes, sorry to disappoint you. He is not here at the moment. I just have a few questions I needed to ask of you, my lady." She said with respect.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 5:41 pm

She grinned when she said that, "I am not disappointed at all, But what you needing to ask so badly to speak to the Lady of Bones?" she questioned, crossing her arms, intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:36 pm

"I was curious to know if you had seen anyone like me in your territory within the last few centuries. It seems that someone is out to get me and they may have connections with your organization." She said plainly wanting to get right to business.

"As far as I know, all my people and those like me are dead. My species was suppose to be extinct. There is only VERY few people that know how to kill me and someone made an attempt on my life yesterday. I need to know if someone out there wants me dead."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 4:15 am

"I don't give information for free Lady Klotho......I expect payment or a trade of equal value." she said, "And I KNOW he's nearby and he is watching this conversation." she added.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 2:07 pm

Klotho tried not to look at Jori who was standing right in front of her behind the Lady of Bones projected image at a safe distance.

"What would you like of mine in exchange for the information you have, my lady?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 5:50 pm

"Oh leaving it to me?" she smirked, "I would be careful if I were you, I could ask for your arm or leg OR I could take your ability to produce poison." she warned.

"SO be cautious to what you offer."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 6:20 pm

"It doesn't matter really. I was expecting you to ask me to bring you Jori's head on a stake." She chuckled lightly. "But all joking aside, what do you want in exchange for your intell?" She pressed again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 9:49 pm

"As tempting as that is.....I KNOW you won't do it." he said, "I'm not naive to your.....BOND to him....But You'll NEVER be able to leave him soon enough." she smirked, acting like she knew something but was NOT telling.

"But no. Equal value to the information you are wanting."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 6:10 pm

This was the second time that a woman tried to plant seeds of doubt in Klotho. She looked over at Jori to gauge his reaction to her words. He just seemed indifferent.

"So you do know something then?" She said trying to dig for more information.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 6:47 pm

"I told you I don't give information for free. So unless you have something to trade dear Klotho, we can not do business." she said.

Jori squinted wondering what the with was talking about before.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 11:08 pm

Klotho paused for a moment, "Well...what if I told you I COULD bring you Jori's head on a stake in exchange for your information?" She asked her.

"Would you be more willing to talk then?" She asked crossing her arms and staring her down to prove she was serious.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 4:54 am

Jori looked at her with a calm glare, 'What is she talking about?' he growled mentally.

She snorted and then laughed, "You Try to be SOOOOO Serious with that offer......I can SEE it in your eyes....you've FALLEN for the Great Jori Basker." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 7:24 pm

"My eyes tell no lies. I have indeed fallen for him. That doesn't mean that I can't kill him." She said. "My mission is more important to me." She was determined to get the information she needed from this woman. "If you doubt me, then I will make a deal with you."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 7:35 pm

"I do not believe you'll kill him......because You are not just in love with him....you are WARY of him at the same time." she said.

"But I am intrigued in this deal." she said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 8:25 pm

Hearing it said out loud really made her think about her feelings toward Jori. Was she REALLY in love with him? She looked at him for a second and then turned her attention back to Viida.

"If I fail to bring you Jori's head, then you can have me. I will pledge myself to you." Those words burned her tongue as they left her mouth. She didn't like being anyone's slave, but she knew that something was going on and she needed to put a STOP to it at any cost.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 8:39 pm

"Ohhh? You of the Spider Folk? That must leave a sour taste in your mouth to offer." she smirked.

"But yes....that is acceptable." she then got hold of her wrist and a burning sensation started under where she was holding Klotho, she was MUCH stronger than her physically as a smoke came off her hold, her eyes glowing yellow as she chanted the similar words like Jori and she released her, showing a red marking on her wrist, "That is for me to watch over your progress until you do so. You can remain out in the world until it is done....but be told, You'll have consequences if you do NOT bring him....." she said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 9:09 pm

Klotho just scowled at her comment, but said nothing. She was surprised at how strong she was when she took her wrist. "Ahh!" She winced a bit feeling the burning sensation in her skin. "What are you doing to me?" She asked getting concerned when she saw smoke rising from her skin. Soon enough, a small red mark appeared on her wrist. It looked like a small eye surrounded by weird symbols. Once she let go, the mark started to fade.

"So, you will literally be keeping an eye on me. Clever. Is there anyway for Jori to detect this mark on me?" She asked. She wasn't going to tell Jori about the deadly deal she just made with Viida.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 10:23 pm

"I KNOW he's watching." she smirked, "Don't think me a fool to think I DON'T know he's listening, he SET this conversation up for you to speak to me, he has been listening in."

"But yes. I'll be watching you....with GREAT interest." she sniggered.

"And the information you seek, yes. A MALE of your race has been speaking with Emeka behind my back. He's not tried to come for me, so I've not stopped him."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 10:29 pm

Klotho's eyes went wide. "That...that's impossible! No one of my race is left except for myself. Are you positive is is someone of my race?" She questioned, having trouble believing her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 10:44 pm

"Oh I'm positive." she said, "He goes by the name...Adonis."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 11:03 pm

Klotho gasped and stepped back from her a bit. A look of pure horror and shock on her face. "That's impossible! I saw his body! He is DEAD! How in the fucking hell is he still alive!?" She was both stunned and extremely pissed off. She clenched her fists so hard that they were shaking.

"Do you know where I can find him? I have a few words for that fucking scumbag." She said trying to keep her rage in check.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 11:10 pm

"I assure you, he'll find you." But I would keep on your toes for the rest of your journey with that Fool you are with." she said.

"And JORI......" she turned around looking at him, which he stayed still and glared at her, "I would not underestimate this Spider Male....he'll give a run for your money." she laughed and vanished into white smoke.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:17 am

Klotho took the necklace off and tossed it to the ground in anger. None of this was making any sense. How could that bastard still be alive?
Adonis was killed centuries ago. He was exiled from the clan after making an attempt to kill her for humiliating him in front of the entire clan when she took his place as general. Klotho started to pace trying to sort things out in her head.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:22 am

Jori stood and got his necklace and got it back around his neck, "So, my head for information?" he crossed his arms, he was not impressed with that promise she just made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next