Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:33 am

Klotho glared at him, "Not now..." She warned him. "I just learned my former betrothed is still alive and wants to kill me. I am not in the mood to discuss formalities right now."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:36 am

"Formalities?! You CAN'T BREAK FROM HER NOW!!!" he growled at her, "YOU JUST SOLD YOURSELF!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:51 am

"I'll worry about that later. Right now, I have a bigger problem on my hands. If her claims are to be believed, then Adonis is a lot stronger now. He could very well kill me. He almost did once before." She bit her lip seeming really panicked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:01 am

"Then YOU should have offered something else!" he said growling.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:09 am

"Relax. I'm not going to kill you. To be honest, I'm not sure that I could." She said. "You are stronger than I first thought that day I saw you in the port town. But I got what I wanted, so I am not going to worry about her and our so called 'deal' right now. I have my own plans." She said and started to head back to the caves.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:15 am

"You expect me to trust you AFTER I heard all that?" he glared at her.

"You SHOULD worry with that 'deal'. SHE is NOT to be played with..." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:24 am

Klotho glared right back at him, "I don't give a shit if you trust me or not. Kill me if you want. It will solve all my problems, but then you will have Adonis to deal with. He could kill us all, so she is the least of my worries. We need to be prepared. He could strike at any moment." She continued on walking toward the caves ready to tell the crew to prepare the Ravager to set sail.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:41 am

"You think he'll be able to KILL me? I'm not afraid of him....OR you. I'm afraid Of NOTHING." he hissed. "I will deal with him if he comes, but you will need to learn ONE thing, I am NOT here for you to use and push aside."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:51 am

Klotho stopped walking and turned around to face him, "Fine. Do what you want." Klotho knew that she would stand a better chance against Adonis if she had Jori on her side. "He will be easier to take down if we work together. You don't have to trust me...I just said what I had to in order to get her to cough up the information I needed. That's the truth, take it or fucking leave it."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 2:01 am

He glared, "I bring you into my world without a thought to do anything sinister towards you...I allowed you close to me when I NEVER ALLOW it...and you go and make that deal......I WOULD NEVER have made that even if I was dying." he said walking passed her and shoving his shoulder into hers, he was clearly furious and kept walking over, not looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 12:46 am

Klotho said nothing. She just let his words sink in as she walked behind him keeping a bit of distance between them.

Later that day...

Klotho stood at the bow of the ship looking out at the horizon. The sun was setting and they would soon be arriving on the small island to recruit more men to replace the ones they had lost in battle.

She twisted her hair nervously as she thought about what she had done. Jori was right, it was a pretty shitty thing she did promising that woman his head just to farther her own agenda. She had been acting more impulsive and out of the ordinary lately.

"What's wrong with me?" She sighed as she felt a sudden wave of nausea take over her for a second. She leaned over the side and started gaging a bit. "That's weird. I don't usually get sea sickness..." she wiped her mouth and leaned back against the edge taking a deep breath holding her stomach.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:15 am

Jori was stirring the boat, trying to not even look at Klotho. His first mate, Frank, could sense the fuming rage coming off his captain and avoiding asking him anything unless he would believe it was in dire need of telling him.

He then looked to Klotho and spotted her throwing up. Frank went over to her, "Ma'am are you ill?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Another wave hit her and she leaned over the side gaging again. She wretched and hung over the side feeling very sick and looked more green than normal. "I'm fine...just a little sea sickness. How much longer until we arrive?" She asked still hanging over the ledge in case another wave of nausea hit her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 6:46 am

"Well...." he paused letting her finishing puking before answering, "We should be there in an hour if the winds be generous."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 8:52 am

"Very well then. I'm going below deck. I can't stand looking at the water right now. Come fetch me on each we have arrived." She stood up slowly and walked on wobbly legs paat Jori to go below deck and rest for a bit. She avoided eye contact with him as she passed. Once below deck, she laid down and tried to close her eyes and rest before they arrived.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:16 am

"Yes ma'am" he said as he headed down to the lour deck.

Jori noticed Klotho heading down below and sighed aloud when she was out of sight, "Why is is sick?" he asked Frank.

"She...doesn't know Cap'n....She claims never been sea sick before." he told his boss, "..............SO? Why would that be important?" he asked in an unimpressed tone.

"Sorry sir." Frank said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:23 am

Klotho tried to rest but the swaying motions of the ship made it very hard since she felt like puking every few minutes. Soon enough, her stomach seemed to settle down enough for her to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:33 am

They eventually arrived to the port and Frank came down to wake KLotho, "Ma'am. We've arrived to port." he said, not wanting to touch her in case she jumped out of her sleep like Jori does.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:44 am

Klotho awoke slowly, "Mmm..." She yawned and sat up with a big stretch. The nap helped, she was feeling a bit better now. Though she started feeling a bit green around the gills again once she got up on deck.

The small crew stayed behind while Klotho and Jori were to go ashore and find some new recruits. She dreaded being alone with him especially when she felt sick and was already on edge.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:46 am

As the headed off, the crew looked to Frank, "They are not talking to each other really...."

"They are angry .....let them deal with it themselves." said Frank.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 1:01 am

Once they were off the boat, Klotho began to feel much better and her color returned to normal. "Thank goodness..." She said to herself. Puking over and over again while hanging over the ship was not the most pleasant experience. She needed to be at the top of her game with the threat of Adonis roaming about.

The walk toward the port town was awkward and very silent. "So are you just going to give me the silent treatment the rest of the trip?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 1:05 am

"Unless its important I don't wish to speak." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 12:50 am

"Very well then." She said simply and and kept walking behind him. Once they were closer to town, she used her cloaking magic to conceal her true appearance and look more human as not to draw attention to themselves. It was a little more difficult than usual since she was still feeling sick.

Suddenly struck with another wave of nausea she darted into some bushes and started to gag and wretch again. "GAH! What the fuck is going on? Maybe its that witches spell that is making me sick." She shook her head and held her stomach as she stood up straight very slowly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 2:49 am

He sighed, "She doesn't cause illness." he said, "You must have eaten something wrong." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Once she was done puking her guts out, she came out of the bushes stroking her stomach and wiping her mouth.

"Your genuine concern is so touching." She said sarcastically and walked past him bumping his shoulder back like he did to her earlier. "It's just a bit of sea sickness. Let's keep moving." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: