Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 3:26 am

"Just for a while then they'll come out." he said. "......Which I'll say I've never thought would ever happen to me in person." he said, "But this must be fate, they'll take over once I deem them ready and YOU and I will go to our OWN island and we'll revel in all the gold we would have made by then." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 3:35 am

Klotho nodded and moved to sit across his lap. "Neither did I...in my wildest dreams I never imagined I would have another child let alone two..." She casually played with one of his long dreads as he talked about their future. She chuckled and agreed with his plan. "You already have quite a huge collection already, by the time these two are old enough to take over, you will have more gold and riches than you will know what to do with."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 3:39 am

"Which some will be left to them when we leave them to take over and you and I can live like a King and Queen." he grinned and he got and arm around her waist and kissing her deep, "The squirts I'm sure will be as DANGEROUS as we are." he smirked tracing a finger on her belly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 10:18 pm

Klotho welcomed his deep kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck while she tasted him. She squirmed a bit and drew in her stomach when he traced his finger over it. She chuckled from the sensation and caught his hand. "With our genes it is almost certain. They could be more dangerous than us." She said seriously.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 10:23 pm

"Imagine it, our reign of Terror will continue on through them." he smirked, "If there is a girl, it will be interesting to see how she'll deal with the men in this group and of this land. She'sll have then around her finger, like you with me." he smirked. "And a son, he best keep on his toes and keep the men in line and show he's got balls of steel."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 10:46 pm

Klotho chuckled and listened to him go on and on describing how he thinks their children will be when they grow up. "I think if we have a daughter, she will have you wrapped around her finger more so than I do." She teased. "And if we have a son, I hope he is as handsome and commanding as you are." She leaned in and kissed his lips, tugging teasingly at his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 11:00 pm

"It will work with both." he smirked and kissed her back and licked at her lips, "You keep that up and I'll be slamming you into the side of the bath." he grinned, promising it.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 6:57 pm

She chuckled, "I have reached my limit for now...I have just missed you lips so much that I can't help myself." She leaned in and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 7:14 pm

He chuckled against her lips, continuing their make-out session, his hand remaining on her belly with the two new little lives were growing.

A few days went on, and Jori was soon to set out on another journey, but was unsure to bring Klotho while she was with child. And he Knew Emeka would try again to pull something on him or Klotho.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 8:27 pm

Klotho was on her feet now and was able to walk around the base. She had almost full mobility in her torso again and was healing nicely. Still, the shaman and the doctor strongly suggest that she stay on land and not sail at least for the remainder of her first trimester. Her morning sickness being so violent, it was best that she stay put for a while. She hated it, but she didn't want to do anything that might endanger her children.

It was early evening and Jori was busy preparing for his next voyage. She found him in his room preparing a bag for the trip. She stood in the doorway with her eyes on him. "Do you have to leave so soon?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 8:32 pm

"These slaves we've got have to go to market, My Poison Pretty. If I don't then we'll over packed with all this cargo." he said as he closed the travel bag. "Besides, I'll only be gone a week to ten days at most." he said with a grin. "Miss me already?" he sniggered at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 8:42 pm

She approached him with a smirk, "It's not about missing you...it will just be very boring around here without you." She said being mostly truthful. Part of her would miss him, but she didn't want him to know that. "I am just concerned with Adonis out there on the loose, as well as Emeka and her assassins..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 8:59 pm

"Just know you can wonder the island without the need to stay inside." he said, "Fresh mangos and fruit all round." he grinned, "I've got prepared for that. I'm placing a spell around the base, which only certain people cane enter through until I return through it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 9:06 pm

"Yes, I know. I don't plan on staying inside all day. I've seen enough of the inside of this base the past few weeks." She said, "I don't doubt your abilities, but are you sure that will be enough?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 9:18 pm

"it will. I've upped the juice into my spell and they' need to work HARD to try and get through it without being vaporised." he smirked with glee. He got a hand behind her head and pulled her in for a kiss, "But if something DOES go to shit." he handed her one of his rings, "Rub the ring and I'll be back in a blink of an eye."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 9:49 pm

She moved closer to him when he anchored his hand on the back of her head to kiss her. She gladly accepted and kissed him back with a short soft moan. She looked down when he took off one of his rings and handed it to her. She squeezed it in her hand and leaned into his neck to whisper into his ear, "You better come back to me...I will be really pissed if you die on me." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 10:01 pm

"Even if I SOMEHOW die, I'll rise again for you." he smirked and he kissed her once more, "I best go before you tempt me again." he sniggered and got his bag, head rout of the room.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 10:10 pm

"See that you do." She kissed him back deeply, playing with his tongue and getting a good taste before they had to part ways. She followed him out to the ship and saw him off. She watched until the ship passed the barrier and was out of sight. The babies inside her let her know that it was time to eat. She was suddenly starving and wanted freshly picked fruit. She wandered off from the base to a spot on the island that had lots of fruit trees.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 10:17 pm

There was plentiful fruit all year round on the island and it was a clear sunny day too, with a light breeze coming from the sea and into the jungly forest and growth. But someone was watching from above, watching her every movement.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 11:14 pm

Klotho brought a basket with her to fill full of fruit. She looked at the ring on her finger that Jori left for her. She was tempted to stroke it and bring him here just to see him and possibly Fuck him out in the open. She really did miss her crazed voodoo king. She hummed to herself as she picked fresh mangoes from the tree and added them to her basket.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 11:21 pm

The figure crawled downy he rocks in stalking silence, and once in range, they Leapt and tackled her to the ground, rolling into the bushes and ferns.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 12:12 am

Klotho moved on to the next tree when she felt a strange feeling creep over her. The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. "Somethings wrong.." Before she had time to react, she was tackled into the bushes. "Ahh!" She made sure to guard against any shots to her stomach or her wounds. The two of them wrestled around in the brush until she finally got the upper hand and pinned her assailant down unsung her bodyweight to hold then down. "Nice try asshole, but not this time." Her assailant wore a hood and had their face covered.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 12:29 am

Having him pinned on his belly, the attacker growled then got pushing her up, showing he was MUCH stronger than her. getting his arm loose, he elbowed her in the head and pushed off and slammed her into a tree. The hood came off, showing a scarred but ALL to familiar face, "You've gotten soft." sniggered a snarky gruff voice.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 12:49 am

Klotho was surprised to see the man so easily overpower her. In he state, she was weakened, but not enough to be overpowered this easily. She took a sudden shot to the head which stunned her and he got her pinned against a tree. "GAAAH!" He held her by her throat and she had nowhere to go. Her assailants hood fell off and she was horrified at the face that was looking back at her.

"N-No...it can't be." She stammered. Her former betrothed, Adonis had finally found her. He was so much stronger now. "H-How did you escape?!" She grabbed at his hand which wrapped around her throat. He had lifted her up so high that her feet were dangling off the ground.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 12:57 am

"You Only just MISSED my vitals you little bitch....you thought the fire would finish the job?" he glared and squeezed his hand around her throat, "You were sloppy and arrogant! AND WHAT'S MORE YOU KILLED OUR CHILD!!!!!" he hissed in her face, "And here I find you PREGNANT with ANOTHERS CHILD?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next