Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragons Den Original

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dragons Den Original - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:40 pm

Hours past, She fluttered her eyes open, finally awaking from her pill induced sleep. Her medium long brown hair veiling her face.

She lifted her head, hoping it was all a bad dream. Her heart sunk and she sat up on her knees, looking around her. She was still in the bed chamber that freak tossed her into. She shivered a bit and realised her top half was naked. She crossed her arms over her chest. Then she got a thought, did he do anything while she was unconscious?!

She wasn't in pain and she found no bruises, 'He didn't touch me...' "What the hell is going on?" she shrugged. She tried to pull at the chains, but they didn't budge. The links of the chain was quite heavy, she was strong for her size, but this stuff was heavy!

"Come on you!!" she pulled once again.

'This is definitely a High Class case. I haven't dealt with something this high ranked since that vampire lord back home.' she shifted her breasts under her. 'This freak obviously has a bit of a short temper, he's probably ten feet tall at most,' she made a dry expression, 'SEX driven and...' she paused to hear a faint scream. She hugged herself, 'This freak is most likely to be the one who was kidnapping the women from village.' she shuddered.

Then an idea came to mind, but she was not sure that it would even work....plus she didn't really like it herself...but there was little choice at this point.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:40 pm

Erebus just got done finished with his last female as he smirked and noticed her body completely shaking in Pleasure as her eyes were blank. He smirked as he slapped the wench as she hissed in pain and held her abusive cheek. She glared and hissed at him but then realized that was the wrong move to make. He looked at her and glared back his eyes getting dark with each passing second. He took her by her arm as he had and held her outside the window just holding her arm. She gasped as she held onto his arm for dear life as she screamed with fear, "P-please! I beg of you! L-let me live!" She cried out, tears streaming down her cheek as she sniffed knowing at that very second he would die.

Erebus got a good look at her as he realized that she looked familiar to the women who betrayed him years ago. He wasn't always so cold to women previously. He actually did a lot to help him. Then this women who want he gave his heart to, decided to be with another weak human. And completely torn his small heart. Since then he was enraged with lust and hate towards the female population. He glared not even thinking as he broke her arm with just a tight squeeze smirking as the screaming of the agonizing pain was music to his ears. He smirked as he took her out of the reach of the window as he smirked and let her get back on her feet.

She fell tot he ground as she cried from her arm being in such pain. She looked up at him with fear as she looked up and regretted doing that.

He quickly grabbed her head and squeezed till it explored right under his hand. Her brains and her blood spilling all over his hand as he smirked. He quickly took her body and threw it out of the window. He glared at the other women as they shivered in fear as he dismissed them and went to his own large chamber to wash the blood off his hands. He thought about that demon hunter in his own private chamber as he smirked and thought he had a little fun with her before he killed her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:41 pm

She now was sitting in the middle of the bed, shaking her foot in nervousness. She had only had one shot at her plan.

"Where could he be?" she whispered to herself, "That scream earlier suggests he's still here. I feel sorry whoever the victim was." she shuddered.

She was using on of the pillows as coverage for her breasts, she hugged the pillow and sighed sadly, "So...this is how its going to end for Kira Morgans?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:41 pm

Erebus entered her Chamber as he lightly growled under bed as he came in with great hot food. Nothing was poisoned or anything as he entered her room and looked at her. He set the food on the night stand as he went to her shackles and pulled a little lever to give her a little more room to move around. He glared at her as he was about to leave, "Eat... you're not leaving anywhere." he smirked as he was just about to head out.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She flinched when he entered the room. She clutched the pillow closer to her bare chest.

SHe watched as he set the tray down. She backed off when he went over to her chain, but calmed down when she saw him extend it.

She frowned when he ordered her to eat, but when she saw he was leaving,

"WAIT! I WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!" she called out, it left a sour taste in her mouth.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus stopped for a mear second as he glared at her but thought he could take the request as but he kept his distant, "What?!" He demanded as he was a little annoyed that she would take the time to try and "get to know him" He glared at her as he took a seat in a separate chair that was on the opposite end of the room as crossed his large muscular arm.

He noticed her figure was truly beautiful, not a single bruise on her or blood. She was perfect as he smirked as he wanted to keep her like this.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She felt scared when he stopped and she gave a slight jump when he reacted. But when she saw him grab a chair and sit, with a distance, opposite of the bed.

As he stared at her, that cold shiver ran down her spine. She felt her heart running like a horse, almost jumping out of her chest 'Well Kira...you have his attention...JUST SAY IT!!!' her mind shouted.

She took a deep breath,

"Are you the one kidnapping the women from the village?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus was slightly confused as he smirked, "No Of course not! I just so happened to find these women, use them for my own pleasure then kill them once i get my use out of them." He smirked as he laughed more thinking this women was a little dense for his own test.

"What makes you think I kidnap these women?" He asked as he crossed his arms and his legs getting a little amused with this woman
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:42 pm

She grimaced at his explanation but recovered quickly, "Because the women in the village have been going missing." she said plainly, clutching the pillow tighter.

"But that is not why am I asking to speak with you." she felt sick with what she was going to say.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:42 pm

Erebus was now curious. Not once had any of the women really wanted to talk to him, but then again. He never really let them say anything unless they were ready to die. He was very curious with this human. He uncrossed his arms as he looked at her and stood up, kinda not wanting to hear what she was gonna say cause he had an idea, "Eat your food before it gets cold." he said as he was getting ready to leave again as he move the chair back to where it was suppose to be.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She worried a bit when he stood But when he went to saying, 'eat your food.' Stunned, she couldn't say what she wanted to say. She watched as he left.

"Uhhh..." was all she could say, Kira was so surprised that the pillow fell out of her grasp.

She looked at the food and felt her stomach grown. Sighed grabbed the tray and slowly ate the food.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

A few hours later Erebus came into the chamber as he groaned feeling really tense as he saw that her food was empty. He took her plate and looked at her and shook her awake, "Wake up, You're being moved." he said as he took her shackles and waited till she was fully awake.

For some reason, he didn't feel the need to be rough with her. But at the same time, if he didn't the Other Demon lords would think he was a wuss. Which was not what he needed at the time. He glared as he pulled the shackles and jolted her awake, "Get up... you're being move!" He said pulling at her chains while taking the empty tray.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She woke up and gave a yelp, "EEK!" she dropped the pillow, she remembered that she was topless and quickly grabbed it again, "Calm down, I'm getting up!" she stood, feeling embarrassed.

She followed him out of the room.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus glared at her as he took her to a much more spacious room with its own open hot spring as he glared at her as he tied the chains tighter then before but lift the lever to giver her more room to move around, "This will be your own permanent place. I will not rape, or hurt you in any way... There are close on the bed and you may bathe if you wish. However... If you so as well disrespect me in anyway. I won't hesitate to kill you" with those last words he glared at her, "Any questions?" He asked as he crossed his arms as he showed her where the towels, the bathroom, hot springs, bed, her other clothes and such were, "Make yourself comfortable." He glared.

his heart felt weak to sparing this week human, but for some reason he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She looked around the entire room. The hot spring was a sight for sore eyes.

She turned around at him when he told her he wasn't going to touch her...she doubted of course, but she had not choice but to take his word.

She spotted her other clothes from the equipment he pulled off her earlier, but her guns were no where in sight.

Kira nodded at his threat and made sure he was gone before she took her pants off and headed for the hot spring.

'He won't hurt me...what is he up to?' she suspected as her legs submerged into the steamy water.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:43 pm

Erebus sighs as he left her room as he went off to his own room as he went to his own hot springs. He enjoyed the peace and quiet as he killed the last of the women in his other chamber as he kinda wanted to just keep the girl for himself. He smirked as he laughed as the other Demon lord probably would of thought of him as a wuss. But at least he had someone to keep him company.

Maybe this girl would be different. He let the hot springs wash the dirt and blood as he groaned with comfort. He thought about it as he never learned the girl name. But then realised he didn't give a shit about that.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:43 pm

Kira dove under the water and came back up, flipping her hair back, gasping for breath. She pushed the loose wet locks from her face and sat on the edge of the spring, she looked to the door every now and then, just to be sure she wasn't be spied on. It was bad enough for the freak to get an EYE-FULL of her breasts but if he were to see her down right NUDE....she would die out of humiliation.

She shuddered at the thought, "SO! Kira, What are we to expect from this?" she started talking to herself, "Let's review... I am being kept prisoner by a high class demon, he has given me a room of my own... and NOW i have NO idea what he is up too. Some hunter you are Kira." she announced sarcastically.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

It's not Healthy to talk to you self young one?"

He walked in with just a towel on as he was in his human form as he glared at her. But his eyes were red instead of the gorgeous blue.

"And you're body is no different from other women I've taken prisoners." he said as he did get an eyeful of her look. His nice muscular chest was down and his only thing covering him is the simple towel, "Why are you so self conscious of your body." He said with his brow raised out of curiosity.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She froze! She looked to the door and recognised the human form, it was the freak!!

"AHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??" she jumped into the water to hide her lower half while crossing her arms over her breasts. What made it worse was that he only wearing a towel, this made her face turn beet red and annoyed,

"DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK??!!" she squealed backing up right to the other side of the hot spring.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus rolled his eyes as he glared at her, "If I were you Wench. I would watch your tongue." he threatened as he smirked, "And I really hope you refrain from calling me a freak. Its gets rather bothersome to hear your throat." he said as he took a seat on her bed as he glared, "You said you wanted to ask me something... What was it that you wanted to ask?" he asked referring to the part before he left her room the first time when he brought her in food, "As for knocking. Why should I?" He asked blinking, since this was his palace, his chamber. Everything was his.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:44 pm

Kira frowned, "Well excuse me for getting a fright."

She blinked, 'How'd he know I called him a-' she stopped thinking about it, 'Never mind.'

She kept her sight on him the entire time he strolled over to her bed. She wasn't going to move from her spot, but she remembered the chains were still connected to her and near the bedside! She just prayed he didn't get the idea of pulling her out.

When he went back to the conversation from before. Except he she answered the knocking question first, "Because I for one do NOT like being surprised." she stated. But it soon turned to a blush when she had to answer him, "I-I-...." she shook her head, "IWANTEDTOMAKEADEAL!" she spoke in one breath.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:44 pm

Erebus looked at her as he looked at the chain that was connect to her as he smirked, but decided to hear her out, "First of all with the knocking. If you're a demon hunter... I would assume that you would be on your toes at all times. Ready to be alert when it's necessary, I figure that instinct since you just so happen to be in a Demon's lair, that you would continue with that. As for the Deal... I figure we have our own unspoken agreement. You keep me company, while I'll let you live and not hurt you in anyway while you are under my household." He smirked. "But if theres something else you would want to continue to make a deal with. You may do so." he spoke as he looked at the chains, but decided to not move them till he made her final deal.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She frowned, at him, she hated to be lectured, but...unfortunately, he was right. Plus, she didn't get her usual cold shiver, when he entered. SHe decided to let it slide.

BUT....when she heard him about the deal, She swallowed and regretted her idea now, "Umm...Actually, YOUR deal is JUST fine." she smiled nervously, wanting to just vanish right now.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus smirked evilly, "I didn't think so." he said as he quickly took the chains and pulled her out of the hot springs exposing her very delightful creamy body, "And what a beautiful body you have here..." he smirked as he got his eyeful as he quickly wrapped a warm fuzzy blanket around her and drying her hair, Keeping her from getting a cold as he wrapped it around her tightly, but not enough to hurt her, "Dry up before you catch a cold. I'll bring up your food." he said in the most gentlest manner he has ever spoken to any human. He smirked as he gently kissed her forehead and left the room to change and get there dinner.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Kira freaked out at the first feeling of tension, "EEEK! NO!" she tried to pull back but sadly, it proved useless as she stood in front of him, naked and vulnerable.

She quivered as he looked over her, she crossed her legs in attempt to cover her lower region and kept her arms over her chest. She clenched her eyes shut as he approached her, expecting him to touch...but that vanished when she felt something soft envelope around her.

Her eyes went as wide a plates when he kissed her head and left. She was stunned, but the question was, was it a good stunned...or a bad stunned?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Den Original
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Dragon's Den-
Jump to: