Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragons Den Original

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Dragons Den Original - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:19 am

Kira got slammed the doors opened and was drying herself quickly, "I heard that but I didn't know the Gala would RIGHT as I came back AND after you've fucked me to the point I've a limp!" she said as kept on with her preparation.

She looked at the dress, a gown of blood red with black adornments to it. "I thought purpled would be you thing?" she said, as she bushed her hair. She then tripped over the fur rug, "WAH!!"

She was expecting to collide with the stone floor but opened her eyes to see Erebus caught her, She blushed a little and stood quickly, ".....AHEM! Thank you." she said as kept going. "Human MEN maybe. But girls have MUCH more to worry about in their looks." she said getting her hair in a bun, then she sat in front go the vanity and got applying a little bit of make up.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:24 am

Erebus was confused, "Humans are confusing..." He stated as he started to wear his own red formal wear. He looked as he was ready. His deep red eyes glowing, his horns sharp and on point. His claws well manicured. Did notice her limp when she walked, "Sorry..." He stated, "I didn't want you get wrapped up with the whole Mating season. Usually during that time I'm alone in the room." He said. "But with the drug that Lilith slipped, it took a large effect on me, and no amount of Masturbation worked." He stated.

"You can lean on me for most of the gala.... I don't do the dancing BS so you would need to just need to stand there." He said as he sat on the bed and waited for his mate to finish getting ready.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:30 am

She got her light make-up down and got the dress on, hugging her figure in all the right ways, she are sure it was sitting on right and sighed, "I still feel like a tool in this." she said, "I feel ridiculous." she hated dresses to the pure fact that fucking vampire that tried to have his way with her, forced her to wear gowns when she was captured all those years ago. But she pushed back the thoughts, trying to not think about it.

".......What the fuck kind of drug did she give you?" she knew of strong aphrodisiacs, but nothing like what she had just before with Erebus.

"I see." she actually did like dancing, but she didn't want to complain at this time.

She was finally ready.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:36 am

Erebus smirked, "Demon drugs could kill humans... She used to use them on me a lot when we were together... Only cause she wanted it more than even i can care to think of." He stated. He noticed her mind was running around, "You look beautiful." he said as he smiled at her. He opened the demon port to the fiery pits of hell. He looked at her as he extended his arm. "Shall we." he stated waiting for her.

"We can have one dance if you like..." he said knowing he read that part of her mind correctly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:40 am

She blushed again when he complimented her. She found herself feeling extremely nervous she had heard of the demon realm from her father and was told it was NOT a pleasant place for any normal mortal to ever dare try to step into.

But she took Erebus' arm and stepped through with him, "If you don't like dancing I don't want to force it." she said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:49 am

Erebus smirked, "is not that I don't like it." As he held her hand gently, "I just never really though much about it. I was always doing the talking for politica reasons." He stated.

The got through the portal and it was HOT. the walls of fire. The the screams of the recipients. Erebus noticed a larger building as they started to make there way. He gave the doormen their invitation as he started to head towards the stairs of a rather large palace. "They manage to ask Crocell if they could use his Palace... I'm surprised." He commented as they entered. They were introduced as the gala opened up. Demons of all sorts of the region were there.

Erebus noticed as Twiska was being a flirt to some of the demon lords, but still stayed close to her mates arm. Beuro nodded and looked up and noticed Erebus walking in. "about fucking time you got here old friend." He stated. Erebus reached and shook hands, "Like wise." He stated.

Twiska smiled, "Erebus, so good to see you!" She stated, but then noticed Kira and smiled, "and who is this?" She asked.

Erebus bowed to Twiska and kissed her hand, "Lady Twiska. I introduced to you my mate Kira Morgan." he stated.

Twiska smiled, "Its a pleasure Kira... I'm Twiska. I hope Erebus isn't too much trouble for you." She stated polietly. her platinum blond hair long on one side, short on the other as it was an angled bob. She had a dress that was much more revealing than Kiras, but still showed off her curves nicely.

Beuro looked over and smiled as the turn of events was getting a bit more exciting. Mates were dancing, Diplomates being diplomates. He looked down and bowed to kira and gently took her hand and kissed it, "A pleasure Miss Morgan." he stated
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:59 am

Kira was cautious as they walked through the hall of flames and toward their destination, She figured there would be many names she would recognise fro the demon book and manuals she's read over the years.

When Twiska and Beuro, she wa on guard out of habit, not sure how to responde to all this formal stuff.

"Hello." she said back to Twiska.

She felt her skiing crawl when Beuro kissed her had her senses going off the charts.

Last edited by TaviBee on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:11 am

Erebus looked down at Kira, 'oi! be polite... out of all the demon's your meeting today they are actually the nicest.' he told her telephatically.

Beuro laughed as he looked at Erebus, "Oh wow Erebus... who knew you would still get a Mate after the whole Lilith thing." He roared with Laughted.

Erebus sweat dropped as he nodded to his long friend, "Yeah...."

Lilith walked up to Erebus as she looked at them both, "Well well... if it isn't my Ex husband... So good to see you." She was in a beautiful deep blue slip with a halter top and some beading. She was glowing as she smiled as she leaned up and kissed Erebus cheek. "Glad to see you took care of your little problem." She smirked.

Erebus glared at his ex wife as he held Kira close to him, but put on a fake smile, "Lilith..." He stated as he looked. "My Mate Kira... Kira.... Lilith," He stated as he introduced the two.

Lilith looked Kira up and down and smirked, "Wow....another Demon hunter... I'm not surprised." She stated.

As soon as Lilith made that comment all demons turned their heads to kira and Erebus. The started to whisper among them self.

Erebus had a vein as he did his best to keep his cool, as he looked down at Kira hoping the attention wasn't too much on her.

Twiska noticed the tension as she looked and slowly grabbed Kira arm, "I think we should get her something to eat no...? Erebus be a dear and get us some drinks." she stated as she pulled Kira and smiled, "Ignore her...." She said as she smiled, "Come my dear, do tell me a bit about yourself." She said
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 6:32 pm

She looked to Erebus and nodded to Beuro, "Nice to meet you." she said to him.

".........." Kira was sick of hearing that name, but she didn't say anything for now. Not wanting to cause a scene. HOWEVER that changed when Liliah approached them and Kira was finally able to see this 'ex-wife'.

Kira frowned at her when she kissed Erebus' cheek, but she as glad he kept her close, "Indeed." she simply replied, 'You ain't no hunter if you act like a crazy fool.' she didn't care if she could read her mind at this time.

"I've...heard much about you." Kira put on a fake grin herself, REALLY wanting to kill this woman.

Kira saw they were all staring at them and didn't give a shit, her focus was on this bitch. "Oh? you were a hunter? That's ONE thing I wasn't told." she looked at Erebus.

But before she could do or say anything, Twiska pulled her from Erebus and blinked.

"About myself? Well.......I'm a huntress.....not much else really. I didn't have too much in the way of fun before I came to Erebus' lands." she said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 6:51 pm

Erebus sighs as he looked at Lilith, "enough already." he stated with a Glare as he looked at her.

Beuro nodded as he looked at Lilith, "while the ladies are getting a drink, shall be dance?" he asked Lilith.

Lilith smirked at Beuro as he was an extremely power demon lord himself. "Of course my lord.... I'd be happy."

Erebus nodded and stepped away to get Twiska and Kira a drink. Both wine. He looked over at Twiska talking to Kira. 'sorry...' he told her telepathically.

~!~

Twiska started to gather some fruit for her and Kira, "Do you like Chocolate?" She asked Kira as she pointed at the Chocolate fountain and her and Beruo brough to the gala, "So far a lot of the guest have been liking it." She smiled as she looked at her, "Thats really cool... So were you Hunting Erebus?" She asked with a smile, "Its okay if you tell me... Being in the same boat and all." She stated, "He hasn't done anything too crazy has he?" She asked with worry.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 6:59 pm

Kira smiled a little, "I LOVE chocolate actually.....I think I've gotten Erebus liking Chocolate cover strawberries."

"Honestly, I wet to investigate more than actually hunt him, at the time I didn't know what kind of demon he was. So....I wasn't prepared." she sighed embarrassingly. "When you say crazy what are you meaning exactly?" she asked Twiska, "He's twisted in his thoughts at times...but nothing I'VE seen at least." she said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:09 pm

Twiska smiled, "Well thats good... Beuro actually loves my home made chocolate fudge when I get a chance to visit the mortal realm and get the materials I need." She said.

She looked down as she started to get Chocolate covered strawberries for them both. "Well thats good... At least Erebus has been more on the tame side...When Erebus was first being a Lord to the Western Region. He sexually assaulted and killed every human he came into contact....Didn't matter if it was male or female... On occasion he would eat them too. Lilith was also a hunter and personally targeted Erebus. Though she was a prisoner of his for a good 3 years before he started to use her for other things, but kept her alive..." she explained. She looked at Kira and smiled, "I'm just glad that he hasn't done anything to hurt you. I was a little worried since you came here with a limp. Wasn't sure if he caused that or what." She stated.

~!~

Erebus was talking to the other demon lords when he noticed Beuro returning. He excused himself as he looked at his long friend, "So...?" He asked with friend with narrowed eyes.

Beuro blinked as he looked confused, "What?" he asked.

Erebus laughed as he smiled, "You're mate seems to have my mate in hostage." He stated.

Beuro turned and noticed the ladies standing by the chocolate fountain, "Oh.. Twiska might be showing her the chocolate Fountain..." He stated. "I got it for Twiska as a marriage present." He stated. "So... whats Kira like."

Erebus smirked, 'what isn't she like' he thought to himself, "She's... Interesting... More tame and semi considerate compared to what I'm used too..." He stated, "Though.... this entire mating thing was more of a deal than really consent." He told him.

Beuro laughed as he looked at him, "What... that you wouldn't rape or harm another living human?" He asked

Erebus nodded, "Exactly" he laughed, "But she's warmed up to me... still hard to tell when she's happy or not." he said.

Beuro nodded, "Twiska can be the same...." He said, "But human females are difficult to understand. At least with Demon female the only thing they want is to be left alone, or just mate." He laughed.

Erebus nodded in agreement as he was holding to get some of that chocolate by the end of their night.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:15 pm

Kira listened intently to this story, its was a MUCH worse version of how she met Erebus. "Well, I was caught by Erebus and he held me captive.....and he did hurt me a little in the beginning.....but At one point he told me to go but I stopped him and made a deal to stay willingly as long as he left the village and the other women alone." she said. She blushed, hoping the limp wasn't that bad, "....That's....from something else."

Kira looked to see their husbands chatting to each other, "........If I may ask? Do you actually love your mate?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:23 pm

Twiska blinked as she smiled with a blush of her own, "To be honest... I do... It tooka good 1000 years, but I do now." She said. "When I met Beuro... I was used as a Sacrifice for my Village. In my Village it was said that the prettiest females needed to be scarified to the Tiger Demon lord to make the village was kept safe. When he arrived to pick me up, well he wasn't that nice... Actually there were moment during that time I just wanted to die rather than be with him. But over time he's warmed up, and the Village stopped the sacrifice and I was his only one left. The issue was that I was getting older and him... not to much." She said as she remember the memory, "I fell in love with him when he brought me back a serum to keep me young. Unlike Dragon demon lords, we don't get to last 1000 years for the youth when we mate. The Tiger Demon's get power...I may not look like much but if I wanted to kill someone in this room with one punch I could. But I'd rather have eternal Youth, So you're actually lucky." She giggled. "I actually have to wear a make up serum to keep myself alive longer."

She sighed as she noticed their two mates and Lilith no where to be found, "Probably a good idea to go back. Do you have what you need?" She asked her softly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:29 pm

She listened and nodded, "I see...so it takes time...as in anything. But thank you for answering my question Twiska." she said with a smiled.

"......." she looked to make sure Lilith was no where, not wanting to cause a scene if she approached her, Kira just wanted to kill the bitch, plain and simple. Kira went on back to Erebus with a couple of the strawberries he loves so much. "May we interrupt?" she asked Erebus offering him one of the chocolate covered fruits.

The crowd was of course staring and whispering still, bit Kira was ignoring them and basically blocking them out of her thought and notice.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:33 pm

Erebus took the strawberry and smiled as he licked his lips, "These are actually good... Where did you get the fruit." He asked.

Twiska grinned with Glee, "I made a Garden and started to grow my own!" She said proud.

The other demon lords were looking and noticing their Mates eyes ready to kill.

Erebus noticed as well as he placed the plate down, "I will take my Mate for a dance... Excuse us". A soft piece started to play as he started to lead her, "You look like you were about to kill someone." He said under his breath as he he started to folow the beat and dance with her slowly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:42 pm

Kira smiled as he ate it, finding herself happy to see him pleased, but shook it off for some reason, 'WHy am I being so mushy all of a sudden?' she thought to herself.

She blinked, "Erebus!" she could object as he took her to the dance floor, "You said you didn't like the dancing BS, so I didn't ask...don't force yourself." she blushed like crazy, NOW she noticed everyone staring at them.

"......I want to kill that bitch you call an 'Ex-wife." she said simply but quietly. "I HATE people who think that can barge into things or on people they think they can get away with stupid shit."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:54 pm

Erebus smirked, "if I didn't know better my Mate was Jealous." He started.

"Jealous of what My dear." Said a voice.

Erebus was ready to lose it as he turned to Lilith, "What now?!" He yelled as he held Kira close to him.

Lilith laughed her blue eyes glowing a bit, "oh come on Ere... You can't be serious her?!" She asked as she pointed to Kira.

Erebus vein poped when she called him by a nick name she gave him years ago. "Lilith... Knock it off...." he growled, his eyes grolwing a bit more.

Other demons started to back away, along with Beuro and Twiska.

Lilith crossed her arms as she looked at Kira, "I challenge you... For Erebus. "She stated.

Erebus blinked, "Wait What?!" he raored, "OH HELL NO!" He yelled as he shattered a few glasses as he glared at Lilith ready to shred her to pieces, "Enough Lilith! I delt with your shit for too long! The mating contract is non and void." he growled.

Lilith looked at Erebus with a glare. Her marking glowed, "I want to know why you even considered mating with someone like her." She stated.

Erebus growled, "We had a Deal! I would stop harassing the village for her!" he growled.

Lilith smirked, "Yet... you love her... don't you?" She asked, "And she doesn't... She probably thinks you just keep her prisoner." she stated, "Just like you did to me all those years ago."

Erebus had no response as he just growled, his eyes getting darker with each passing second. "I'll Kill you!" he stated as he longed to attack, his temper completely gone.

lilith moved swiftly away with no sweat as she smirked. She mated with many demons, and Her abilities even after ending a mating ritual she still had power. "Oh please Ere.... you- GAH!!"

Erebus quickly grabbed her by the throat as he strangled her, "I will Kill you WENCH!" He growled as other demon lords stood further back no wanting to get in the crossfire.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:01 pm

Kira was about to lose her shit when Lilith appeared AGAIN, "PISS. OFF." she said to start off with, trying to enjoy her dance with Erebus.

But she heard Erebus' tone and he was losing patience, "Erebus let's just leave." she said, seeing he was more angry than what she was right now.

She blinked looked at her mate when she heard LOVE was there, '.....You love me?' she asked him mentally, knowing he would hearing it.

"You want to challenge me when I'M already his wife, get a life!" Kira glared at her, she did want to kill her, but she knew also to pick her battles. But that went out the window when Erebus got Lilith by the throat, "Erebus!" she was shocked when he did so.

"EREBUS SHE'S NOT WORTH IT!!" she shouted!
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:10 pm

Erebus heard Kira shout at him, but also heard what she said in his mind, 'Of course I Fucking Love you! If I didn't you wouldn't be in the room you are in, you wouldn't have the food you have, I wouldn't shower you with all the stuff that I do! Plus if I didn't I would tell you that "No you can't see your family.. ever" I'm a demon, I'm sometimes heartless but I still do things.' he said harshly in his mind to her.

His grip on Lilith slim neck didn't loosen. As she was trying to hold his wrist to get him to loose his grip, "Well s-she d-doesn't love you.... I-I c-c-can tell you that much." She coughed out as she felt like she was about to pass out.

Erebus growled as his gripp got tighter. Lilith face was turning a bit blue as she was actually enjoying this pleasure., "Y-yes... m-more" She begged.

Erebus spat as he threw her into the table, People screaming as he watched in horror. Lilith coughed as she stood up and looked at him with a smirk on her face, "God yes... I almost came from that..." She said licking her lips.

Erebus growled but was held back when Beuro grasped his shoulder, "ENOUGH!" He growled.

Erebus stopped as he looked at Kira as he noticed that she looked slightly more scared of him. He did his best to calm down but decided to take Kira's hand and leave the party.

Beuro looked at Lilith as he walked up to her, "You are here by no longer part of this World... You are banished, and if you as so much as step foot into the gates of hell again... I will personally kill you.

Lilith smirked, "Go ahead and Try... All you demons have gotten weak." She glared as she started to laugh maniacally.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:15 pm

Kira looked at him shocked with what he told her, she honestly didn't think he actually LOVED her and looked away feeling stupid she didn't notice earlier.

She gasped a little when he got her hand and tugged her along away from the party, but she did look back to see if Lilith was following, luckily she wasn't, 'If she comes....I'll be ready.' she said DEEP in the back of her mind, she shuddered hearing that bitch's laugh as they left the palace.

--

They arrived back and She looked at Erebus, "......................I'm sorry...I should have noticed before......" she said looking at the floor, unable to look at him.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:20 pm

Erebus shrugged his shoulders as he started to get his clothes off, Happy to be at his own palace. "I don't expect you too." He stated as he looked a the, "To you this is a Deal... you sacrificed yourself to help the people. You're in a palace with a Demon Lord who kills humans." he said.

He decided to go to his study, "I'll be in my study." He said as he shut the door along with his mind wanting to be left a lone.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:24 pm

Kira didn't know what to say as he undressed and walked off to his study, when eh door shut loudly she flinched, "......I'm sorry." she said after is closed and she went to her room, feeling it was her fault for everything that went wrong tonight.

The goblins moved out of her way as she walked by slowly, sensing her sadness. They opened her door for her, "......thanks." she said as she went in the door closed.

".........what kind of hunter am I? What kind of WIFE am I?" she asked herself as her eyes watered and she covered her face as she began sobbing quietly.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:31 pm

Erebus was resting in his chair as he looked up ways to make a human girl happy. He growled as he slammed the book down, "FUCK IT ALL!" He growled as he took a seat in his chair. He sighs as he looked into his fire place. He wondered if he was going soft. He shook his head. With Kira by his side, he's been a little more on the calmer side. Knowing that she's by his side helps him keep his focus on.

He noticed a Note appear on his desk.

If there is anything we can do... Let us know --- Twiska

Was all it read. He sighs as he decided to just stay put and work on plans on his next region to take over. The demons needed a new hunter for specific rogue demons as he herd a lot of the counsel say. He did recommend to them his wife, but he was a little hesitant with that deal. 'probably need to put her through training to take on higher demons...' he thought to himself. he looked outside his palace and noticed the mountain getting dark. He decided to give Kira space and sleep in the study for a change.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:36 pm

THE NEXT MORNING...

Kira was in bed, but she barely slept....she was too upset to sleep and she was laying in bed staring at the wall with the window looking out on the village. Not wanting to look a the door in case Erebus entered, feeling like she was nothing but a burden to him now. ".......WHat good am I? I feel like I'm 18 again and stuck waiting for my fate to swallow me up....." she teared up again. Her past kept on haunting her recently and would'n't leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Den Original
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Dragon's Den-
Jump to: