Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragons Den Original

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dragons Den Original - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:44 pm

Erebus smirked as he left her stunned as he quickly got changed and started to cook her, her meal. He looked at the feast as he quickly carried it to her bedroom as he rolled his eyes, knocked then went in as he saw her changed, "Heres your food." He said as he smirked and looked at her one last time, "You're a virgin... aren't you?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:45 pm

She saw all the food he brought in, there was much more food for one here. SHe looked at him, "Are you planning to dine WITH me?" she asked with a skeptical face. She wrapped the fuzzy blanket around her body and looked at was in the cup, it smelt of wine...red wine. She hadn't had alcohol in a long time, she took a sip.

But WHEN his question reached her ears, she spat the wine out, "WHAT?! I DO believe that is not your business!" her suspicions about him earlier were right...he's sex driven!

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Erebus shrugged as he looked at her, "i was just curious." he said as he took a seat a little far from her in the bed as he looked at her, "Unless you want to die." He smirked as he knew he could threaten anytime he wanted. But he had promised to never hurt her, "As for dinning in with you. No... this is for you. I didn't know the last time you ate was from your previous meal. And I wasn't sure how long ago your previous meal before that was. Also, I'm not sex driven. There are far worse demon out there then I who would got into a village and rape, everyone. Men, women, children. It doesn't matter to them." He said. "I at least have limits. And if I were you... i would learn to lock you mind up. Any demon can go in and learn your weak spot." he said rolling his eyes as he looked at the meal and took an apple and started to munch on it.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She glowered and turned away whispering to herself, "It's still not your business."

She wanted BADLY to get dressed, but she left her clothes on the bed, NEXT to him. ANd there's not way she's going near him. For now she stayed near the food, picking at the grapes.

Kira glanced back at him and frowned, "I CAN lock my mind. But I can't focus on that when..." she didn't want to finish.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:46 pm

Erebus smirked as he shrugged as he got up and left and then quickly looked at her clothes as he glared at her, "Why wear these rags where you have a dress with more elegant clothes?" he said pointing to the dresser which so happened to be closer to her. He stood up as he went over there and opened the dress and looked at some of the clothes. He looked at them are carefully as he pulled it out and handed it to her as he pointed to the bathroom. "go change. Maybe you would get your concentration back." he said as he stood up and decided to leave, "by the way Human... I never did catch you name?" He said looking at her before he left.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:46 pm

She gave a dry facade, "I'm. Not. Wearing. A. Dress." she hated dresses, she never had time to dress up because of her work. "I like my OWN clothes." she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of wearing a frock.

She blinked at him from his question, "I Don't even know YOUR real name. "

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus rolled his eyes as he glared at the wench, "You really have a sharp tongue... don't you wench?" He asked but then threw the dress back into the dresser as he glared at her, "Well... when we get to the demon lord meetings that I have to attend at in a week, you have better like wearing a dress. If you don't... well lets just say that the lower class demons would probably eat you up." He smirked as he threw her old clothes are her, "My Name is known as Erebus. However you may continue to call me Ere.... I'm the Dark Demon Lord and the gate keeper of Hell." he said as he left with those last words.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She shuddered when he spoke his name, "Erebus..." it sounded familiar but from where? It wasn't from her manual, she had read it hundreds of times. She would have seen him within its pages.

But she also realised that most High Class creatures were never really studies, most people would have died before even getting to information.

She grabbed her clothes but stared at the dress hanging out of the dresser, she sighed. It wouldn't kill her to wear it once...would it?
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:47 pm

She shuddered when he spoke his name, "Erebus..." it sounded familiar but from where? It wasn't from her manual, she had read it hundreds of times. She would have seen him within its pages.

But she also realized that most High Class creatures were never really studies, most people would have died before even getting to information.

She grabbed her clothes but stared at the dress hanging out of the dresser, she sighed. It wouldn't kill her to wear it once...would it?
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:47 pm

Kira made VERY sure that Erebus was no where in sight. Because she had put the damn dress on. It was a red wine colour and to her distain it showed off her cleavage and her shoulders. It hugged her hourglass figure.

She looked in the body length mirror and looked herself over. She was still fussing over the showing her the lining of her breasts and her shoulders but, she had to admit, "It's a nice colour."

She thought she heard footsteps and swiftly turned to the door, no one was there. But she kept her guard up in case. She was NOT going let him Gloat over seeing her in a this gown.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus was fed up with researching over a stupid female emotions as he growled but then started to have a flash back of his last meeting. He thought about the other demon lords and how they all had a mate. He was the only one. Granted not every one of them were true demons. Some of them were humans. Or even half breeds. He was the only demon lord who had no one. He growled as he got up and decided to go and get a glass of wine as he knew not to drink too much. He Got one glass and just pour half a cup and took a sip. He looked at down the corridor that led to Kira's room. "i wonder...." he thought as he decided to go up to her room and see what she's doing.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Kira sighed to herself, "Alright Kira, I guess its not all bad....But I don't like my thighs feeling bare!" she heard footsteps, "SHIT!" she made a dash for dressing room but as she did, she tripped over her chains and fell over. Her legs exposed and she was on the ground.

"Owww!" She rubbed her back, "Genius Kira!" she self scolded.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus walked in as he herd her fall as he walked over and blinked, "I thought you hated dresses?" He questioned as he went over to her. Picked her up, and used his dark arms to make the chains feel more lightweight so she could move around easily, "After you feel your less ashamed... I would advice you to wear your normal clothes and come sit and have a talk with me... We have a lot to discuss." he said as he sat on her bed and waited for her semi-patiently to get dressed and regain her pride.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:59 pm

SHe was flabbergasted, "I-I-I-" she couldn't speak.

She yelped when he picked her up, she stiffened in his arms.

She rushed away from him when he put her down. She rushed to the dressing room and immediately got back into her normal clothes, minus her belt and gun holsters, she pouted.

SHe came back out. "So...what do you want to talk about?" she crossed her arms, unable to look at him right now.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:59 pm

Erebus smirked as he laughed, "Just the fact that you gotta a cute ass" He said as he took a seat and motioned for her to sit next to him, "I'm not gonna hurt you..." he said as he was a little annoyed that she was being so god damn stubborn, "And as for what I needed to discuss with you... I need you to be my mate." he said like it wasn't a big deal.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

"HEY! Get your head out of the gutter!" she covered her backside, blushing like mad.

She walked over, but pulled her chair back a bit further. She sat down and crossed her legs.

When he spoke, her brain shut down.....

"..................Your.....mate?" she squeaked, before she fainted.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus was a little shocked to see her faint as he picked her up gently and placed her on the bed and gently placed a blanket on her. He looked at her shackles as he shook his head as he decided to take them off, "If she runs... she runs... humans are worthless anyways." He muttered to himself as he decided to walk off. he walk to his own bed chambers and decided to not sleep as he looked out at his castle. "What a waste of a desert flower." he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

The moment he left the room, Kira opened her eyes and smirked, she whispered "Hehe! You ARE dense." She slowly slid out of her bed and turned to the door.

"I gotta' find my equipment. If I run into him now, he'll probably make good on his promise and kill me." she then noticed on the table with the food, was a cheese knife. Without care she grabbed it and ran to the door. "Like HELL I'd be your mate." but as she pushed the door open she looked back at the bed and the chains laying on it.

"But he released me...knowing I would try and escape...man he is odd."

She quietly sneaked through the halls and eventually found her gun holsters, WITH the guns. She sighed in relief.

But where was the manual? ANd her cloak?

She couldn't find either one, until she found the exit of the castle. SHe spotted her cloak was hanging on the wall. SHe snatched off and swung it over her shoulders, but the moment she clipped it, IT WRAPPED HER UP!!

"HUH?!!" she struggled against it but she lost her balance and fell to the stone floor. It even wrapped around her mouth. She couldn't get loose.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus smirked as he looked at her, "And you call me dense?" He laughed as he picked her up as he rolled his eyes, "I knew I shouldn't have released those chains... oh well... Live and learn." he said as he glared at her. "How ever... " He glared as he grabbed her arms and was about to break it in half, but instead just threw her on the ground roughly, "Disobey me again, I'll break every bone in your body." He glared. He kinda felt a little hurt but pushed the feeling aside. He grabbed her and placed her in the dungeon, where there were rotting corps as he glared at her. He quickly clasped the chains to her legs and her arms as he glared at her, "I hope you rot in here." he said slamming the door hard letting his angry, pain and frustration out on it. Rather then on her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:00 pm

She tried to wiggle away from him but he snatched her up by the cloak.

Her eyes widened in pain, her screams muffled by her cloak and tears formed from the almost breaking of her arms.

When he took her to the dungeon, her cloak loosened and she was placed in shackles once again. The chains this time were only a couple of feet long and all her limbs were chained. But she still glared at him defiantly. She flinched when the door slammed. Her tears fell freely and she slumped however close her knees could go, leaving her hands dangling in the air.

She cried aloud in her dark cell.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:00 pm

Erebus could hear her sniffles and her crying he was in his chamber and slept. His sensitive hearing was gonna be the death of him as he tosses and turns in his bed, "She should have obeyed... She wouldn't be in this mess other wise." He muttered as he did his best that night to try and sleep.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Morning came...

Kira stopped crying in the middle of the night. SHe didn't sleep a wink. She stared at the cold floor, with her knees about an inch off the ground, making her unable to kneel properly.

Her eyes, were red and puffy. All she could think about was the want of being back home...in her father's cabin, her brother Dimitri welcoming her home after every mission. All this made tears well up again.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus woke up as he was pissed and frustrated. He went down to the dungeon a saw that she was up. He glared at her as he went in, and unlocked the chains but kept a shackles to her arms and dragged her out, not caring how rough he was. He went to the front of the castle still holding as he threw her guns on the ground and looked at her. He was hurt, but he would never admit to her. He ripped the human skin off of him and his turn demon form revealed. "You got 30 seconds to run for your life." he said as he flew up in the air as he smirked and laughed, "After those 30 seconds... you better run. Other wise you're gonna get torn up from the inside out after I'm threw with you." he laughed evilly as he started to count down.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She stood up. Honestly she would have run. But she didn't put her holsters on. Instead she pulled out one of her guns, and cocked the bullets.

She glances at him, peeking through her brown hair, "If i leave now, Will you just collect more helpless women for your pleasure?"

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus looked down at her as he glared as he smirked, "No... actually I take the women and the children. If you would have stayed all of them would have been saved. Such a selfish little wench. Actually Thanks for the idea." He laughed maniacally as he flew off to raid the village of the women and there children.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Den Original
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Dragon's Den-
Jump to: