Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pantherians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Pantherians - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 8:27 am

Dea was worried about having Ella on her own, "I know she would be fine... and I know she would enjoy the privacy, but I don't know..." She said softly. "She went with Nike to some date or something... No idea... " she said as she shrugged as she didn't really matter about Nike so much.

Dea nodded in understanding as she looked at him, "I mean... do you need help? I don't mind helping with the Hunts or anything... Being cooped in the camp all day long kinda sucks." She explained, "I'm also more likely to eat if it's something I killed myself." She said with a smirk. he kissed his nose as she leaned in and started to kiss him more.

~!~

Ella smiled as she started to head back to her den. She figured that dea wouldn't be coming home tonight. She went to the bath area as she stripped of her wet clothes and dipped into the hot water, "aaahhhh...~" She moaned softly as the chill in her bones melted away. She looked up at the sky and smiles. She than remember the time of seasons... It's mating season for a lot of animals... Meaning it'll be time for new familys... more abundance of foot." She told herself. She smiled as she realized she could tell Nike the new areas to focus the hunt on and get more food in the process. 'I know I can help!' she thought.

She got out of the bath and dried herself off as she went to her bed and started to sleep.

~!~ NEXT MORNING ~!~

Dea was sleeping in Knight's arms as she snuggled more into his warmth. She slowly opened her eyes as she looked around. She yawned as she started to go back to sleep but felt Knight move. She looked over and smiled at him, "Morning..." She whispered softly as she kissed his lips deeply.

~!~

Ella woke as she knew she had to get up early for the morning hunt as she got her clothes on and started to head down. She noticed the hunting team waiting on her along with Nike, "Morning!" She chipped.

A lot of the males that haven't mate smiled at Ella, "morning Miss Ella!" He called happy to see her. She smiled as she looked at them, "You guys ready!" She asked.

She heard the roar as they were geared up this morning. She giggled as she started to draw in the groaned and explained certain areas of where new foods will be located, "Guys! Keep in mind it is mating season... More food for us as there will be more babe around... I'd say try to avoid killing the babes and mothers till maybe next week." She explained.

The males looked like they understood. She smiled, "Okay! dismissed." She smiled as she looked at Nike and walked up to him, "Going on the hunt too?" She asked him casually as to not embarrass him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 8:36 am

"They went out...ALONE?" he was a little concerned for that as well. "....You can always spend time with her during the day. But...she is a grown young woman now...I'm sure she'll be able to do thing on her own. but Its up to you as her older sister too." he reminded.

He smiled, "You need but ask love. There is PLENTY to do in the clan, being hunts, harvest or gathering, to weapon making to herbal medicine making....there are MANY things." he said.

---

Nike got to his den and yawned a little, going to warm up in the bath first before heading to bed. The winter was on its way, not that it snowed or anything in their forest, but it got old in the winds and the air. After warming up he went right on to bed.

---

The two went to bed later on and Knight woke with Dea in his arms, but he felt her stir a little bit ago and he groaned as he woke. He smiled and kissed her in return, "Morning...How are you?" he asked her.

---

Nike was up early, which was the norm being he was in the hunting party this morning. Plus he was eager to see what Ella had found in the ways of new hunting grounds and possible new prey to catch.

He heard her cheery voice as she came over to the group, he gave a grin, listening to her get the men all riled up and eager to go, '....I'll need to show these men to NOT try anything with her......This one is MINE.' he thought to himself as they all got heading out of the village.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 8:48 am

Dea groaned as she was still tried. "Tired... but a little hungry... You're not on the hunt this morning?" She asked as she noticed the roar of the hunting men. She sat up as she was still naked and looked at him and all his sexiness. She smirked as she leaned in and kissed him more, "Do you remember how you said that people can learn different things...?" She asked him softly as she rolled laid on his chest for the warmth and purred in her chest, "I want to make weapons..." She said softly, "I'm actually pretty good at it." She said softly.

~!~

Ella smiled as she watched the men leave. She started to head to where the herb speciality and instructed them for the gathering. She let them head off as well. She noticed one of the panthers stop her, "M-miss Ella..." he asked softly.

Ella blinked and smiled, "Yes?" She asked.

The young panther was nervous, she could tell, "I... I was wondering if you had a mate yet... And if not, Would you... please consider me?" He asked her.

Ella blushed and smiled, "Thats really sweet and I appreciate the thought. No I'm not mated, but I'm waiting on someone special. You understand right?" She asked him.

The younger panther nodded as he felt sad. She touched his cheek and smiled, "You'll find someone. I promise." She said as she moved him, "Alright get to work! Don't waste time. It's almost winter!" She said. She was good at rejecting men, since Nike was out of the Alpha for a while. Ella was approached a lot, but she turned them all down nicely. She knew that it was just a matter of Time that Nike came to her. She knew him well enough that he just needed to promise his thoughts.

She started and noticed a problem. She noticed the storage situation was getting a bit out of hand. She knew exactly who to go to for this.

She started to run to Knight gave, "Dea!" She called eagerly.

~!~

Dea groaned whens he heard her sisters voice. "Pretend were sleeping..." She said quickly as she coverd them up quickly, but it was too late.

"Dea! I have a project for you!" She smiled she knew her sister and her new brother in law were sleeping. "And how was your night." She teased.

Dea blushed furiously. "Knock it off... What do you want?" She grumbled as she knew her sister knew that she was usually grumpy in the morning.

Ella smiled, "After you eat I need you to come to the the storage area... Were having an issue. The area where they built isn't holding up the stuff nicely... I know you can fix it and fina better solution. "She said softly.

Dea raised a brow and sighs, "Okay... fine... let me eat first." She grumbled.

Ella giggled and waved at Knight. "make sure she eats!" She stated as she started to help the Clan out.

Dea groaned as she wanted to lay in bed longer, "yep... she'll be fine." She said to herself and to him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 8:56 am

"No I did my hunting yesterday but this afternoon I've got a hunt to help with. Which is why I wasn't worried in....our time together being not rushed." he chuckled in a teasing manner.

He smiled, "if you wish to be a weapon maker, then do as you wish my love." he said, "I'll get some breakfast going, need toast art off well." he said as he got his cloth back on. He leaned to her and kissed her again.

---

Nike saw one of the younger males approach eh and was about to ring his his neck, but was passed when he saw Ella rejected him politely, 'He's lucky I didn't get to him first.' he thought.

He looked at the Storage den and frowned, "WHERE the idiot who made the storage baskets!!!?" he shouted, "GET HIM HERE NOW!!" he was not happy.

--

Knight slopped but it was hard to pretend when he and his loin cloth back on. he chuckled, "Morning Ella." was all he responded to her question.

"I'll make sure she does." he assure dElla as she ran out of the den, "She's a ball of energy today."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 9:06 am

Ella came back to the storage as she looked and noticed Nike all grumpy, "Nike...?" She called as she gently touched his shoulders, "Whats wrong?" She asked worried. "I thought you were going on your hunt?" She asked.

She noticed that he was getting more angry. She smiled as she touched his hand and squeezed it to help him calm down, "If its about the storage system don't worry. I have someone perfect to help with the situation." She said softly.

~!~

Dea sat as she noticed Knight went to go get the good. She noticed and started to munch on the leftovers from last night. She smiled, 'still taste really good' she thought as she looked down from her den and noticed Nike yelling his head off, 'good to know he's back to normal.' she thought as she continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 9:11 am

"I WAS until I saw what you were looking at, "THESE Storage baskets were to be REMADE a while back...the lazy fools." he sighed, "What are you planning to do with this storage den?" he asked her and sighed trying to keep himself calm, "Forgive my anger but this was a simple job to do...."

--

Knight paused hearing Nike shouting, ".....well..he's feeling better." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 9:17 am

Ella smiled, "You're fine... I understand." She said softly. 'though I think you're anger is really towards something else' she thought but didn't say it out load as she smiled at him, "Its actually not that simple... The leaves the are using need to be at a certain temperature control." She explained as she started to move the basket, "If they are not kept under a cooler radar they start to wilt and fall apart." She said as she looked at him.

She than picked up another leave. "These ones need to be in warmth areas. Dea can remake them as she's very good for the architect. These can go to the fruits and veggies, while these are meat that we can dry out so it can help last during the winter months. Now that it's breeding and mating season we can get more meat, so we can dry them out and make a lot of it for everyone to the winter so we don't have to struggle." She smiled. As she show him everything. She was very logical when it came to everything. She was good at everything she did.

~!~

Dea noticed Knight coming back with food as she watched the two. Nike looked like he was about to blow a fuse but the moment he started to talk to Ella he calmed down, "I get a feeling she was me to architecture a new storage system so you guys have a decent winter for food and such." She stated as she looked at the meat he brought and smiled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 9:22 pm

Nike just blink sand listened to what Ella was suggesting for the storage, ".....How do you know so much about storage and hunting?" he asked her, "Not even my men have all this in all the heads combined."

You amazing me to how much knowledge is tucked away inside that pretty head of yours."

---

He handed her a bowl of stewed fruit and some fresh honey still in the comb. "Ella seems to be a good influence on him. Deal wight he storage first before you go into the weapon making love." he suggested to her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 7:20 am

Ella smiled, "My mother was an observer... She noticed even the smallest of details and would explain to our father. At first he didn't listen, and it got to the point where Dea almost died since we didn't have enough to eat. So he bit the bullet and started to listening and it was a tag team effort." She smiled, "She taught me everything I know, and a long the way I just kind picked up my own stuff." She smiled and blushed at the comment, "Thank you for you're sweet words." She said, "But I assure you I'm more than just a pretty face." She laughed.

~!~

Dea started to eat the stew and tasted how sweet it was, "This is really good." She smiled.

She finished up her meal and got changed as she kissed Knight, "I'll see you in a little bit." She said softly.

She headed down the Mountain and noticed that Nike was just amazed at her sister. She smiled as she looked at Ella. "You need me?" She asked her.

Ella smiled, "Yeah... Can you help with the basket and maybe start designing a better storage for the cooler foods for these basket and a warmer area for these one," She motioned for the two different.

Dea smiled, "Sure thing." She said as she sat and started to show the others how to proper keep the basket togethers. She made one and it was perfect, large enough for the hunters and gathers, but even with straps to hold on their back. She looked at Ella.

Ella took a loot at it and smiled, "perfect." She said happily. She noticed Dea design the new storage area, "It would probably take a couple days to build, but if it go right, It'll last the camp a good couple years as we can redesign a long the way." She said as she noticed the cooler area would need to be under ground, close to the river for the cool temperatures for the hot season, And the hot one close to where the sun will hit it the longest through the day. It was more open like an Open pit to dry and meat and in the shaded area to keep cool after it was done.

Ella looked at Nike as he show him the plans, "Good?" She asked him as she wanted his option since he gave the last one.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 7:27 am

He nodded, "She's passed on amazing skills to you. It will be good to teach the future children in this clan these skills and so we keep our storages longer." he nodded, "THere's other things I think you may be able to see... if it can be improved?" he asked her.

---

"I know you're love of fruit. My mother was the same, she ADORED fruit and this was something father made her when she was feeling ill or didn't have munch energy. A good boost to help through the day." he smiled and got eating a bowl of it himself.

"Good luck. And....don't worry about Nike too much alright?" he said.

--

Nike saw Dea coming and couldn't help but sigh aloud, still feeling a tad sore about it all. But he put on his most stoic expression as he could.

He called over the men who were not on a hunt of gathering assignment and they got helping along under Dea and Ella's instructions. Nike noticed a lot of the females were finding themselves SOMEONE in the bachelor group they fancied.

".......................The Mating Season is coming.........That means a celebration should be arranged soon." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 7:36 am

Ella smiled, but noticed his attitude change when Dea arrived. She smiled as she let Dea do the work as she noticed Dea getting bossy as she started to help out people who wished to help with the storage system. Enough Ella knew Dea already had people lined up helping her make a lot of basics. Helping them when they needed with a small smile. Ella new her sister was coming around.

"okay I'm sure she will have that under control." She said as she urge Nike to move a long to the next task, "Now which do you need looked at next... And why do we need a celebration?" She asked. She was still not familiar with their cutler of mating, "You don't just find someone, ask to be their mate and well... do it?" She asked curiously.

~!~

Dea was working on this project as she asked people to seclude an area as she need the cooler storage system to be. She watched as she noticed Ella taking Nike somewhere else. She knew the sigh and noticed his attitude as she smiled, 'still sore... he'll get over it... Ella will keep him busy.' She thought as she started to help the clan teach them how to make the baskets properly. Helping them everything them had a questions and instructing them. She smiled as she started to draw out int he ground how large this storage system needed to be.

She was started to sweat from the heat of mid day as she noticed the second group going out for their hunt. "I'll be back... Keep do what you guys are doing... you're awesome." She smiled with encouragement."

She quickly ran and noticed Knight in the Lead. She tapped his shoulders and kissed him ,"Good luck. Bring home food." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 7:43 am

"I will thinking of a natural barrier on the lower area of the clan grounds. Form my Den down its all secure, but the lower grounds allow too mud open access to wild beasts and possible dangers...." he said to Ella.

"In our Pantherian traditions when it comes to the mating season, we make ourselves know to the females and vice a versa in a feast and make it OPENLY known who they are taking for a mate so nothing is misguided or anything. Its one of the oldest traditions we hold." Nike told.

"A great bon fire it made and plenty of food, music and dancing through out the night." he smirked. ".....And of course after the festivities has settled the new couples can go on with their new lives the next day."

--

Knight was getting ready to head out on the afternoon hunt with his clan brothers.

He smiled seeing Dea running to him. He blushed a little when she kissed him in front of the others, "Th-thank you Dea." he said.

They other's sniggered at all the mushiness.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 7:54 am

Ella blinked as Nike suggest the cooler storage den by under his, "As much as it's a good idea... I'm sure I can find a way to protect the food... besides Dea's great with traps and equipment and weapons. So I'm sure she's already found a solution... if we keep the cooler storage by the river, it's more likely for it to stay cool all year around. And I know that river won't go away since it's actually being guided to where we were last night." She said softly.

Ella blushed at that comment, "Wait... You have sex in front of people?!" She asked as she was embarrassed, But embarrassed that people started to stare. She coughed to get her composure. 'no way I can go through that.' she thought as she blushed bright red as she looked at Nike. She looked at Nike and smiled, "well I'm sure at this big party you can find a great mate." She said as she encouraged him.

~!~

Dea blushed as she glared at the men behind him, "What?! You'll understand!" She laughed as she smiled as she said bye and went back to the storage. She took note of how many basket were being build. 'at least rate this clan will get huge.' she thought. She got a couple more baskets and left as it and when started to start on the open pit expensive of the storage. 'the winter time will be hard to maintain... we'd have to keep a constant fire going on it. She looked at the leans and wondered, "Smoking...?" She thought out load as she went to looked for her Sister.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:01 am

".....A deterrent then?" he suggested, "W'eve had critters try to raid our small crops before and tried to get ingot he storage....which is why I thought of a barrier." he said. "I'll inform the hunting parties in the next couple of days to gather as much as they can and to prepare it all when the moon waxes full. That's when the celebration begins." he said.

"No no no no!" Nike laughed, "No, they go their their DENS OR to somewhere AWAY from the go run to consummate their unions." he kept laughing, "You're so innocent Ella."

---

"They're teasing Dea." Knight smiled, "I'll see you later. I'll be sure to bring back something good for tonight." he assured as he and the other ran into the forest.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:07 am

Ella noted, "I'm sure we can use some herbs that are harmful to critter, but gentle for us... Almost like a seasoning." She said as she tried to thinking of something.

Ella still had a blushed as she looked down feeling stupid, "Sorry... " She said softly as she shook her head, but than noticed Dea walk up to them.

Dea looked at Nike and nodded, "Smoking?" she asked to Ella.

Ella blinked as she got a bright Idea! "Perfect! For the winter months, we can collect as much goods now and as soon as they winter hit we can smoke the meat!" She said, "Make a smoking pit to keep it going for much longer too." She said as she started to get more and more ideas running through her brain. "I gotta go. I need to look for things." She said as she ran off. Leaving Dea and Nike alone.

Dea sweat dropped as all she said was one word and looked at Nike. She took a deep breath and smiled at him. A nice genuine smile, "And how are you today?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:25 am

"I know a few plants we can plant around the camp." he said.

"Don't apologise you're fine. You didn't know." he chuckled, "You're learning still."

Nike blinked, ".....a Smoking pit?" he perked an eyebrow, "I've heard of that technique...but we've never used it." Nike said. "But if it will keep food longer,t than let's build one." he shrugged, happy to hear anything they are coming up with and to help the clan while they get larger.

Nike smiled as eh ran off, full of inspiration. "She's.....spritely." eh said to Dea.

"I'm fine." he replied simply.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:36 am

Dea nodded, "Thats good... Yeah she usually has 50 million things running through her head. Especially since she came here." She said as she looked at him, "She's not causing you too much trouble is she?" She asked as she looked over. He looked a lot calmer. She was too, they both seem to mellow out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:41 am

"......I can see many things go through her head....and WHY would she be trouble? She's been fine." he said.

"But she seems to not see how pretty she actually is.....she lack self-confidence a little bit." Nike said in his observation he's made on Ella so far. "She's eager to help and everyone around her, but doesn't think about herself." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:45 am

Dea laughed, "She's always been that way.... After we lost out parents... It was worse. Our mother helped her get the confidence she was looking for, but now she lost it after she pasted. I looked after her, but it seemed like she was always the one taking care of me." She said

"She's very beautiful... While you were out you should seen how many males went after her. She turned down every single one of them again and again and again." She smiled.

She sighs as she stretched her arms, "So you want the smoker built?" She asked him before she headed, "Nike... Look after her... and what I mean if she causes trouble... I mean she has a tendency to run off when her curiosity gets the better of her." She said as she walked and started her project.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:49 am

"...........................I see." he said. "......Your...ideas a good." he said quietly.

"She is....." he showed the diamond she gave him from the night before. "She gave me this last night.........Never been given anything in my life, except this." he touched his exile mark. ".....I find my self acting odd with her..........And its....weird to me..."

"............I noticed." eh said as Dea went on.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 8:55 am

Dea smiled, "usually with a Tiger gives a gift... She's asking for Love in return." She said as she giggled a little, "Thats Love Nike... love." She laughed in a teasing manner, "Don't worry You already have her heart. She's just waiting on you." She said softly as she walked away more.

~!~ Couple hours later ~!~

Ella was searching form some certain herbs to make the spices for the smoked me. She could smell the smoke and smiled knowing that Dea got it done a lot faster. She gather the rest as she went back to the camp. She blinked as she felt someone watching of her. She smiled as she continued to know knowing exactly who it was, 'he's so sweet... he doesn't even realize it.' she thought as she blushed.

~!~

Dea was done with the Smoker as she looked at the smoker. She was whipping sweat of her brow as she was covered in dirt, and grease and she actually looked hot. She smirked as she started to smoke some meat, and the smell was getting to the rest of the camp. She made sure to keep the smoke going as she looked at them and noticed Nike and Knight both coming cause of the smell, "Well?" She asked as she was pretty damn proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:02 am

His eyes widened and looked at Dea but could ask anything as she walked away giggled, he blushed bright red and rubbed his face to get the blush off his cheeks.

--

Nike was looking with his shaman in what plants would be good deterrents for pest but not harmful for them and their future children. Which they found a couple and all they needed for seedlings and seeds for the shrubs and plants they looked for.

The hunting party arrived back with a couple of small wild boars and a few wild chickens as well. Knight sniffed and smelt the smoke and blinked, "What's that smell?" he followed it, carrying the three STILL ALIVE wild chickens with him. "Dea?" he called out seeing where the smoke came from.

"Dea?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:09 am

Dea was under the pit, she was still covered in dirt as she popped up looking at Knight, "Hi Honey." She said as she got out of the pit as she showed him, "How do you like the smoker... Pretty awesome! Plus no physical smoke can be seen, so the camp won't get spotted." She said feeling damn proud of herself.

Ella walked up behind Knight as she smiled, "Good job. And you made it so the smoke can't be seen." She said.

Dea grinned, "Right?! Isn't it awesome, took me a while." She said as she got out of the pit, "Alright guys, just man the fire like I asked. She looked at the chicken and smiled, "Food?" She asked him.

Ella smiled as she watched the two. She stretched as she felt tired. She looked and noticed Nike wasn't around. She decided to look to see if she could find him, but was stopped when 3 men walked up to her. "Oh... Hi!" She smiled.

The 3 blushed a bit as they turned to Ella, "C-can you show us how to ask a mate..." They asked. They looked a bit embarrassed.

Ella smiled at the three, "Just be yourself and confident. Let them know you can take care of them." she said, "But I mean... I don't really know much." She laughed as she blushed feeling embarrassed herself. "I do hope it works for you three though." She said with encouragement.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:14 am

"A pit smoker?" he blinked, "Nike KNOWS of this doesn't he?" he asked, worried if he didn't that he wouldn't approve.

Knight's questioned was answered when Ella came, if Ella knew than it mean Nike knew, "Never mind." he said, "I've not had smoked food before...but I hear its good to keep food for longer." he said

The chickens clucked while hanging upside down.

"Oh! Yes I caught these featherbrains." he smiled showing the girls, "I wasn't sure on taming these birds, but.." eh showed their eggs, "I was thinking maybe likening a couple would be better alive." said Knight.

Knight sighed, "They girls just want you lot to ask them. Be brave and don't worry, if they are not ready then keep talking with them until hey feel they are ready."

The men nodded, "Thank you both." they headed on.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:21 am

Ella looked at that Chicken and nodded, "Yeah. We can make Eggs like we use Dea!" She smiled.

Dea smiled as she noticed but than realized... "We gotta keep them in a pen again... don't we?" She asked.

Ella laughed as she knew her sister hate making them, "Well I'm sure you can get someone else to build it." She said.

Dea shook her head, "No no... I got it." She said as she looked at Knight and kissed his lips, "Giving me more work than you realize." She winked with a tease.

Ella giggled at the two. "And yes Nike knows I went by with him first on it." She said, "it actually taste really good. It helps with the meat and its the original flavore. Plus it helps cubs with it two if they can't digest raw just yet. "She said.

She looked at Knight as she giggled, "Such a ladies man." She teased her brother in law.

~!~LONG DAY~!~

After the long day. Dea was finally able to go back her and Knight's Den. She was sweaty, and dirty, and just felt gross. She groaned as she hasn't worked that hard in a Long time. She sighs as she went straight to the bathing room as she got her clothes off and sank in the bath and was in heaven. "Ahhh yes...." She moaned softly.

~!~

Ella was in her own Den whens he heard a knock, "Come in." She called as she just got out of the bath herself and looked and noticed Nike, "Hey." She smiled as she ran to him and hugged him. "How was work? "She asked in a sweet manner. "Did you like the smoke pit she asked knowing he should have seen it by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantherians
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Pantherians :: Pantherians :: Pantherians-
Jump to: