Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pantherians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Pantherians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:16 am

Dea looked at him but gave him a looked, "Why were you exiled...?" She asked.

She noticed the food, but in order for her to get it, she's had to come up from the bath. She looked at him as he teased her with the hood. She glared as she decided to stand up, her milky white breast showing, her curves on the thin side. Her skin clean from the blood and dirt as she walked over to him and quickly snatched the food out of his hand as she took a bite. She was surprised, 'it actually taste good' she thought. She gave it back to him as she got back down into the pool, "Alright you saw. Now let me go." She glared
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:22 am

"Because I chose to do stupid things and was exiled for them." that all he would say.

"I told you its not going to happen. YOU are not leaving." he said, "And you couldn't fight your way out of here in your state." he said with a smug grin.

"Now....Dea. You will behave yourself and I'll treat your wounds." he said. "Stay in the steam and I might make more food for you." he said, He handed her the water gourd to keep her fluids up.

Last edited by TaviBee on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:25 am

Dea was angry as she glared and jumped out of the bath and attempted to punch Nikes smug look off his face, "Don't tell me what I can and Can't do!" She growled as she missed and quickly slipped and yelped as she almost fell.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:28 am

He dodged her punch and grabbed her before she could full fall over. "As I said in you're no state to fight. You're as weak as a kitten." he sniggered.

"But I'm glad to see you're still feisty." he pulled her to him and held her face, making her look at him, "You and I are going to do JUST fine." he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:33 am

Dea was shocked at the kiss as she closed her eyes as she wanted to cry out as she growled and bit his bottom lip hard. She made him bleed as she stepped away from him as she glared. She had tears in her eyes from anger.

She was embarrassed, naked and had scares all over her body. She was at the mercy of a psycho path that just wanted to have sex with her. "Don't you ever fucking touch me." She cursed as she looked a him.

She spat as a way to get rid of the kiss he gave her. She covered herself for him not to see her anymore. She felt lost, and cold, but she ignored it. She ignored and endured a lot of her pain to stay alive. She just had to keep going as she looked at the creep infront of her. "Let me go!" She glared.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:37 am

He yelped and pulled away, he could taste blood, "Mmm you like it rough huh?" he smirk,d not too fazed that she jut bit his lip. "Soon enough Dea....you'll find you won't be able to say now to me." he smirked and got her wrists, "I told You...You. ARE. NOT. LEAVING!" he said.

"The quicker you accept that the easier it will be!" he said to her, "Now. Be a GOOD little tiger and do as you're told."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:44 am

Dea yelped as she was pulled to him. She could feel how hard he was. She flustered as she tried to pull away. "NO!!" She yelled trying to pull away. She glared and used her claws to scartch and get away from him. She felt him let go of his grip as she made a quick dash. At this point she could care less that she was half naked. She started to run, but then felt something hard as she ran into someone.

She winced as she looked up and noticed it was that Night guy. She gasped s she quickly realized that staring at his handsome face wouldn't get her anywhere as she quickly jumped away and tried to run as fast as she could away from Nike. She tripped and fell on the fur as she felt so drained and tired, 'd-damn it... i can't move....' she thought
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:48 am

Nike flinched and growled in pain whens he scratched him, and got chasing after her as she made a break for it. But he didn't have to go far when he found her on the ground after she crashed into Night.

"Good work." he said to his friend.

"...NIke maybe you should let her rest a day before anything....like that." he suggested to his alpha.

Nike glared, "She's mine as I see fit Night. DO not tell be what to do." he looked at her her again and saw she was physically tired though. HE growled and got her up taking her to his bed chamber and got her in the bed, "STAY there and rest. And If you run again, I will LET my men all have you." he warned.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:53 am

Dea glared as she spat in his face, "See if you can try... you can't even do it." she smirked as she glared at him. She refused to let him win. She looked into his anger filled green eyes. She huffed as she pulled the blankets tighter around her as she glared. She was tired, but she really didn't want to sleep. She didn't want anything to happen while she was asleep.

She glared as she noticed he didn't leave his spot, "What?!" She glared as she hated being stared at. "I'm not doing it with you." She stated.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:56 am

"Never say never pet." he smirked quietly. "Night go on. DON'T interveen again." he warned.

Night sighed and left, not sure how this would all end up.

Nike let her be on her own for a while to let her guard fall a little, he went on to cook food for himself in the other room. Purposely making it smelling good to try and draw her out more.

He spent his time checking over his claws and his fur, making sure he was in good condition, letting her get some rest.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 2:02 am

Dea could smell the food. She growled as she was still starving. She sighs as she got out of the bed and noticed a clock .She quickly placed it on as she didn't have any of her clothes. She walked over and noticed food. She quickly took some of the food and bit into it. She sighs happily as it fill her stomach as she noticed the gourd with the water. She got some water and started to drink as she looked around, but could feel someone watching her, "Come out... I know your there..." She growled as she felt like she was the one who was actually caught, 'damn food...' she thought
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 2:05 am

"Ohh so you finally decide to come out." he smirked. Nike had an apple in hand, taking a bite out of it. He approached her but didn't come totally close, "You've not had a proper meal in a long time I take it?" he said, sitting opposite of her.

He got the small basket of fruit out before her, know she would be still hungry. "If you allow me I need to treat those open wounds." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 2:07 am

Dea growled at him, but then noticed the peace offering. She looked at the really nice apple as she licked her lips. She loved fruites more than meat. She wanted it, "if... I let you treat them... do I get that?" She asked.

'though, i won't fight about this.' she thought. She looked at him and wanted to punch that smirk from his face. She notice him not getting too close, but she knew that if he did, she still didn't have the strength to fight him back. "What...?" She asked
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 2:10 am

"You will get one....you can have the WHOLE basket it you keep good behaviour." he said, keeping the basket closer to him, seeing she was eager to have the fruit more than the meat. "I have OTHER fruit as well, so behave and I will treat you." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 2:13 am

Dea glared at him, but really wanted the fruit. It was easier for her to eat than meat. She looked at him, "No funny business... And be quick about it." She stated as she decided to give in this one time. She took the cloak off her shoulders, revealing her soft, pale white like skin. The cuts, gashes and wounds all red, and some look infected. She glared at him, "HUrry up...." She glared as she didn't want him to stare at him for much longer.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 2:19 am

"You can't hurry treatments." he said and brought over a special ointment and balm for healing cuts and wounds. He sat right in front of her and got her arm first, "Now do NOT complain." he said as he got lightly dabbing the ointment on the worst of the wounds.

He made his way over her arms and did her back and as a way to sneak, he noticed a few marks on her breasts, "I NEED to treat them." he said dryly.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 2:24 am

Dea covered her breast as she glared at him, "There small! They don't need to be treated!" She said with a blush on her face.

She tried her best to cover, but with Nike being close she couldn't. Plus she really wanted that fruit. She looked at him with a cold eyes, 'fine...' she thought to herself as she gave up and just let Nike put the ointment on her breast.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 2:26 am

He got the ointment in his hands, and got gentling rubbing it over her breasts, "It doesn't matter the size of your breasts." eh said, a he continued to 'treat' her. Purposely trying to see in a subtle why how her response would be.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 2:29 am

Dea groaned as she tried to pull away, "Okay enough!" She glared as she tried to pull away from him, but couldn't. She was blushing furiously. She looked at him, as she pulled the cloak back on, "And I'm not worried about the size of my breast. I know they are good." She glared. "I don't need your opinion on them." She stated as she looked at the basket of fruit and started to look at the apple and got it. She took a bite and was so happy she was purring.

Her tail swished back and forth as she ate happily.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 2:35 am

He chuckled, "You didn't seem too worried there. You can have your apple. But remember if you want more....you need to give a little to get a little." he reminded.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 11:52 am

Dea bit into the Apple as she glared at him, 'why does he do this...?' she thought to herself.

she looked at his physic, and he wasn't bad looking. If anything he was very good looking. His brown hair, his deep green eyes, everything that a female cat wanted. A strong pack leader that will give the mate healthy cubs.

She shook her head as she had to be honest with herself. Since resting a little bit, eating and getting water she feels better. She looked back at Nike as she glare, "What do I have to give to you to get the whole basket...?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 7:37 pm

He paused hearing her ask that question, "You really want to know?" he smirked and turned back, holding the basket of fruit in a teasing manner.

"You STAY here without complaint and you be my woman." he said, "Accept those terms and I'll supple PLENTY of fruit than JUST this basket." he grinned at her. "So? How about it?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 10:42 pm

Dea blinked as she was confused, "What?" She asked as she wasn't sure, "You want me... to stay here and be Your women..." She clarified... "And if I told you I already have a mate?" She asked with a glared.

'there is no way that I will do this... for one damn basket?!' she thought with anger. She looked at him, "what if I find you another women to take as your own...?" She asked as she wanted to see how far she can go with him. He seemed crazy and she wanted to be in no relationship with him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 10:49 pm

He perked an eyebrow, "You HAVE A mate? Oh really?" he didn't believe her and approached her, "You obviously were not listening. I said if you accept my terms I'll be sure to SUPPLY you with as much fruit as you want. Not JUST this little basket." he said.

"There are NO other females within MILES of this camp and I've already got claim on you in this clan." he said, "And what's so bad about little old me? I'm the alpha, you'd be in comfort, warm den and bed, a clean spring to clean in......plenty of fruit to as your heart desires." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 11:17 pm

Dea groaned as she looked at him, but than remember her sister. "I have a younger sister..." She stated as she looked at him with a Glare, "Ella..." She said, "Its a few days away, but she has no mate..."

"As for whats wrong with you.... Everything." She stated bluntly, "I want a mate not only to support me, but who doesn't blackmail me to do something I don't want." She spat.

She looked at him, granted he was good looking, but she wanted nothing to do with him. She had no feelings for him. Maybe sexual attraction, but no feelings.

Her stomach was still grumbling, "I just want the basket... What do you want in return..." She stated with a glare. She didn't want to give up on her freedom, but her hunger was getting the best of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantherians
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Pantherians :: Pantherians :: Pantherians-
Jump to: