Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dimitri's Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 8:21 am

Dimitri Morgans.....Brother of Kira Morgans' the now wife of the Demon Lord Erebus. Not impressed with his new brother-in-Law of OBVIOUS reasons, Dimitri had TRIED to get along with this annoyance but he found it was the last straw after the mission he and his sitter were sent on.

The fox demon woman, his sister losing her cool and the fact the mission came from a demon to kill a demon made no fucking sense to him at all.

NOW he found himself, stuck int he woods, camped out with the Fox demoness with the Slayer's slumber mark on her forehead, wondering what the hell did he let her live for.......he was baffled honestly.....

---

Dimitri sat opposite of the sleeping Fox demoness and looked her over, sure she was pretty but he was trained to not be fold or swayed by it.....but why was he ever looking her over. He shook his head, and was now worried to the next choice....should her was her?

He thought it over for a good hour and sighed, 'If I don't wake her I'll have to carry her EVERYWHERE.' he grumbled. He got out special bindings and tied her to the tree and readied himself. He held his blade in hand and touché chis palm to the pommel, "....Awaken." he spoke breaking the seal of slumber.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 8:28 am

The fox demoness opened her eyes as she grumble feeling sick to her stomach and groggy. Her vision was blurry as she sort of made a figure. She was bounded to the tree as she looked up, "W-what... Who..."

Her vision came back as her eyes widen as she remember what happened, "What the fuck... I thought you killed me!?" She glared at him.

She was bound to the tree, her clothing torn from there earlier battle. She didn't see the other girl around as he looked at him seeing how they were alone, "What are you doing?" She asked him calmly, her eyes narrowed as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 8:32 am

Dimitri remained silent and sat opposite her, he sheathed his blade and placed next to him along with his cloak. "............Be glad i didn't kill you.....you were brought before the Southern Lord and he didn't kill you when he had the chance, but he didn't take it and he didn't want you there, so I took you out." he said simply as he poked the fire, not looking at her.

"I don't have a fucking clue." he answer simply to her question.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 8:40 am

The fox demon looked at him with a riased brow, "Well... I'm awake. Shouldn't you kill me than?" She asked him as she was a little annoyed. "Well!?" She asked
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 8:48 am

".....I'm debating....." he said, "I want to know what will you do IF i let you go?" he asked seriously, hiss eyes looking at her with an intensity of a stalking wolf at a rabbit, NO fear and NO distraction took his sight away.

"I could kill you....but I don't kill the helpless." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 8:55 am

The demoness looked at him. Her fox tails swishing back and forth. "Who knows. Terrorize another village. Have sex and kill men, women, children. What you think us demons do all the time just for the hell of it." She glared.

"And I'm not helpless... I'm just bound by a tree and have no idea how long I've been a sleep." She stated. Her stomach was growling with a fierce as she felt stomach cramps form lack of food, "How long was I asleep for?" She asked him
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 9:07 am

"Which then comes to our stand still, I can' let you do that anymore." he said to her, "So what will be?" he asked, grabbing his blade and came towards her, about to remove his blade, "DEATH or YOU going somewhere WITHOUT harming anyone?" he asked.

"You can't get out with those binds on...if you haven't noticed, you can even break it, They null your strength.....you are no stronger than a normal human."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 9:23 am

The demoness looked at the blade, "why are you talking a lot?" She asked with a raised brow, "Shouldn't hunters not be talking, and oh I don't know, just kill a demons. Why are you stalling?" She asked him, "I'm not afraid to die if thats what you're wondering. No demon is afraid to die. At least not to a human. I'm more afraid to die by Erebus than you, because Demons just get sent to hell... Which is pretty much another dimension as you've clearly been there...." She explained as she looked at him.

"And I wasn't trying to get out, not like I could." She stated, "But you also didn't answer my question... How long was I out for." She stated at him with a glare.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 9:29 am

".......Not on the job they don't. But right now I don't consider you a job.....but you are still a threat...and a threat I don't allow to harm people....liek you did in the village." he said.

"You've been out a couple of days." he said. "Why? HUNGER pang getting to you?" he asked KNOW she would feel hungry at this point. "Well I don't think I'll be letting you get your next meal in they way I've heard it."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 9:35 am

The demoness smirked as she looked at him, "And do tell... How do Demons like me feed?" She asked him. She was enjoying this conversation as she looked at him. He was handles, blue eyes, the dark hair. "You look identical to your sister.... Twins?" She asked
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 9:40 am

".................." he frowned, but shrugged "Just strong family looks." "Through sex obviously, you SUCK the life force right out of your victim....even a KISS is dangerous if you are hungry enough." he said.

He was cautious, not getting to close, or whatnot, "But answer MY question now....what are YOU going to do?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 9:57 am

The demon narrowed her eyes, "Wow... how smart... though you missed half of it. I can eat like people can too. If I rely to much on that I can go pretty crazy and I prefer not to." She said as she looked away.

She thought about his, "I won't harm people... on one condition." She stated as she smirked. "You have to be with me at all times, for the rest of you life." She grinned, "You know, just to make sure that I don't do something you won't like." She stated
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 12:36 am

He perk an eyebrow, "You are asking to be a body-guard to keep people AWAY??" he asked, finding this demon puzzling, "If you can eat like us, then DO it. You can't take your rage out on others who did NOTHING to you."

He noticed the glint in her eyes and that grin, "........What's the real reason you want me watching you?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 7:15 am

The demoness looked at him as she motioned to the fact that She was bound to the tree and couldn't get out. "Well... Kinda hard to eat if I'm stuck to a tree...." She stated the obvious.

The grinned mored as she smiled, "Cause you cute, and I can get use to your face." She said, "Plus if I can snake on you, without killing you... Well you get the picture. Humanity is spared, but you just sacrifice you're own time with me." She explained.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 7:49 am

".......................I don't trust you yet. And You EAT what I cook." he said simply. He got to his little cocking pot, a simple meal rice and stewed Beans with a little bit of a hot type of pepper...at least that's what it smelt of.

"SNACK on me? I don't think so." he said, dishing a bowl up, planning to feed her himself, not yet wishing to untie her until he and a better sense of trust.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 7:55 am

She looked at him as she narrowed her eyes, "Man... you're just a sour puss aren't you?" She stated as she could smell the food, her stomach growling again, "I actually don't have the tongue for spicy food... It smells spicy." She said feeling like a picky eater.

"Well can I at least Know you're name if I'm stuck here on this tree with you feeding me?" She asked him. She than smirked as she looked at him, "Have you ever had sex with a women before?" She asked him
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:09 am

"Its not kill your mouth spicy, its just to heat the mouth." he said. "My sister doesn't like spicy food, so I don't cook like i'm cooking for her." he brought it over, "And As I said, you eat what I've got." he sat in front of her.

"Dimitri." he answered simply and got a spoonful of rice and beans, blowing on it, "Just OPEN your mouth." he said dryly as her sex question, and held the spoon to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:16 am

The demoness looked at him a she opened her mouth as she took a bite. It was hot. She gasped as she ate it, it tasted good, a little too much for her, but after not eating for a few days. She wasn't complaining. "Lustre...." She said softly as she looked down.

No one in the world knew her Name, it was weird for it to come out of her mouth, "So.... you're a virgin?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:29 am

He perk and eyebrow, "Lustre.....meaning Luster of shine. An uncommon name found in the eastern parts of the Southern regions.....am I correct?" he asked, giving her another spoonful.

"....WHY is my sexual habits so interesting to you?" he asked dryly, he never spoke about sex often since she didn't think it a good table conversation.

Last edited by TaviBee on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:41 am

She ate another spoonful as she coughed a bit from the spice. "Yeah well... My mother wanted something weird..." She stated as she looked at him. Her hair was getting in the way as she looked at him. "And as for the questions... I'm just curious... "She stated as she looked at him, "You look to be about you're mid 20s... maybe early 20s... hard to believe you're still a virgin." She said softly as she looked at him. "Can you push my hair out of the way.... it's bothering me. "She said
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:51 am

"You should not worry too much for the hotness, heat helps with digestion." he said as eh got another spoonful.

".........You're too observant." he didn't like she was reading him too easily, but as for the sex information, "I've met plenty a girl in a tavern....when NOT on duty." he said, "Open up." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:55 am

Lustre looked at him as she kept her mouth closed, "Hard to open up when I have hair in my face." She said as she tried to move was bound, "Just cause you say you're met girls in a tavern. Doesn't mean you slept with them" She smirked. "I'll eat if you move my hair." She said
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:07 am

He sighed and carefully moved the hair out of her face, careful to NOT touch her skin in case.

"Look I DON'T Kiss and tell." he said bluntly, "Plus I BARELY know you." he added on.

".........You foxes are nothing but teasing and quirkiness." he said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:12 am

She rolled her eyes as she used her head and kissed his hand gently, no sucking any energy, just a gentle peck, "Thanks." She smiled at him as she took another bite.

"Well if you stick around along enough, than you will get to know me. Better to get to know someone don't you think?" She asked him with a smirk. "And teasing fun." She grinned, "Whats the harm of having a little fun in you're life... Are you that much of a stick in the mud?" She asked him, "Probably...." She said aloud. "I mean.... you probably don't see you're sister often, You're probably angry with her for being Mated to Erebus... And you're just arrogant as Erebus is, and refused to get to know a demon on a more personal level." She said as she looked at him. Knowing she hit the target.

She smiled, "but... maybe over time we can change that... no?" she asked
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:19 am

He pulled his hand back when she kissed his finger, "Oi!" he said, "Don't do that....."

".......................Do NOT compare me to him." he said in a stern tone, "I am NOTHING like that beast and I'm angry my sister is EVEN married to him....." he growled, ".............No. I'm NOT getting into this talk."

"..................I'm a STICK in the Mud because I was RAISED to be cautious and serious in my job and in my life outside it." he said, "I DON'T underestimate demons OR humans...both are capable of stupid things and problems." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dimitri's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimitri's Story
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Dragon's Den-
Jump to: