Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dimitri's Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Dimitri's Story - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 8:20 am

Dimitri pumped his finger into her and then slipped a second finger into her, pumping into pussy, "MMMMmmm got a tight pussy there." he whispered in her ear and nibbled on her earlobe.

He groaned feeling her tighten around his fingers, "You want me huh?" he tugged the top of her kimono down and licked at her nipples, "Mmmmm such soft breasts." he said teasing her, he was sort of paying her back for the teasing she did on him...but he didn't plan on stopping.

"So you want it?" he asked, he seemed to like her begging slightly.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 8:27 am

Lustre moaned as he slowly started to strip out of her dirty clothes. She blushed as she arched her back, feeling them getting teased, "Mmm~" She gasped as she felt him insert a second one.

She felt her body tingling more. The more he touched her, the more on fire her body felt, "M-more..." She begged softly. Her own eyes getting glazed with lust as she brought his head up and kissed him deeply.

She felt a shiver as he touched some place inside her, Her body shaking a bit as she gasp and moaned louder, Aaaah~ D-dimitri." She moans as s he looks into his eyes, 'h-he's going to regret this... i.... i should stop this before it gets too much.... b-but I wan it.....' she thought as she let her desires get the best of her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 8:31 am

Dimitri let her down for a moment as he unzipped the top part of his suit to show his bare torso and he unzipped enough to pull his cock out he picked her up and pinned against the tree and grinded against her as first to let her get a feel of how hard he truly was, "Mmmm fun I feel how wet you you are." he flicked the tip at her pussy lips then he got pushing into her slowly.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 8:34 am

Lustre winced as she felt him pushing inside her. She gasped at his size, 'f-fuck he's big....' she thought as she arched her back. Her body feeling more, her energy coming back as she felt a bit of drool on her mouth as she warpped her arms around his neck more, her thighs showing, her breast exposed. She felt almost out of her control as she kissed him deeper, her tongue playing with his.

"D-dimitri.....~" She moaned his name as she felt him go more inside her, "S-so... big..." She gasped out
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 8:38 am

He groaned a bit as he pushed into her, feeling her envelop his cock, "Fuck you're tight...." he supported under her legs and kept her back tot he tree then slowly began to thrust into her, "ah....fuck.....Lustre...." eh growled a little, the pleasure getting to him from her being so tight. He smirked a little seeing her drool a bit and kissed her deeply, his tongue played with with hers.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 8:41 am

Lustre felt her who body shiver as as a rush of energy poured into her. She gasped and moaned into the kiss. Her nails digging slightly into his back as she met his deep thrust, "D-Dimitri... Di-Dimitri~!" She moans as she felt a shock rush through her as she screamed n pleasure. Her orgasm being hard as she felt her juices squirt all over his cock. Her body shivered as she felt her losing strength from too much of the energy, "Oh gods.... " She gasped, her face flushed, her body shaking, her breast perky, her pussy pink with him inside her, "D-dimitri... T-too full... no more..." She begged, but knew that she was just teasing, of course she wanted more, but she wanted to give him a boost.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 7:31 pm

He growled again and he heard head moans become more frequent and he got panting as well, "AHH! FUCK!" he then got thrusting faster into her, "AW FCKKKKKKK!!!!" he growled feeling he cum already and felt her squirts had gotten him a bit as well.

"Too much?" he smirked, "I don't think so!" he then got thrusting deeper into her, wanting her to feel him hit so deep that she could almost taste him, "OH FUCK!!"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Lustre yelped as she moaned louder. her body sensative form the sensation as she tried to stop him. "D-Dimitri.... N-No... Please..." She cried out as she shivered, she felt her body overwhelmed with a hot sensation as she screamed in pleasure. Coming again hard, feeling him hit deep inside her as it felt almost painful, but so hot.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 7:44 pm

"Ahhh! FUuuck!!!" he groaned, "Mmmm fuuck!" he kissed her neck, "I'm getting close!!" he growled, nibbling at her skin a little and giving her a kicky or two, he was VERY different with the rush of adrenaline and his desire going over board, "FUCK!!" he growled.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 7:49 pm

Lustre moans as she could feel his kisses on her neck. She shivers as she couldn't take much more of the intense feeling. She looked at him with a pleading look, her eyes begging for him to finish, "D-Dimitri.... P-Please~" She moaned as she felt close again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 8:04 pm

Dimitri groaned, "FUck!! I'm cumming!!!!" he held her close and growled, thrusting faster into her and with one final thrust, he realise inside her, a hot feeling filling her deep inside.

He panted and looked at her and kissed her once more and pulled her away from the tree and laid her on the sleeping mat and pulled from her, "Aw fuck......." he laid next to her and rest up. "Fuck needed....that..." he looked at her, looking at her breasts heaving up and down from her pantings. "Beautiful...." he said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 8:21 pm

Lustre was breathing heavenly as she looked at him, confused, surprised, a little shocked. She almost wanted to pull away from hi, but at the same time she was drawn to him. She could still feel him inside her as she laid back. She looked up at the night sky as she looked at him, hearing his comments. She couldn't believe. She stood up, her legs shaking as she looked at him, "W-what was that?!" She asked as she felt confused, but hungry again, no so much for the sexual hunger, she was completely full with that, but a hunger to getting to know Dimitri. She looked at him, her eyes confused as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 8:46 pm

Dimitri looked at her, "....Whoa.....i've not been that intense in a long time...." he chuckled, "I...guess I've been more pent up than I thought." he said, sitting up.

"......What are you freaking out about?" he didn't seem to notice what he said before, finding odd with her reaction.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 9:07 pm

Lustre looked at him with a blank face, 'Are you fucking serious...' she thought to herself. "Seriously... Do you not remember what we just did... What you did to me...?" She asked him blushing as she felt a little cheated, and that was her job.

She wondered if something was mentally wrong with him, and that she needed to be the one to get away from. Not the other way around.

She looked at him again as she blushed, her grey eyes feeling darker as she glared, "You dumbass...." She muttered under her breath as she decided to get her clothes, and started to put it back on and move to the OTHER end of the camp sight as she felt like she was the one being used, 'damn it... it felt good, but he probably doesn't remember shit. Did that tentacle hit his head?!' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 9:19 pm

"I do....remebr just then...but....oh fuck...did I..force myself on you?" he asked, his rational self coming back as his adrenaline began to recede. "Fuck......" he looked at her and saw hickies and everyone on her neck.

"Oi! Hey please answer my question!" he said, "I want to make sure I didn't harm you!" he said, He forgot about his blackouts when he got all hyped up. "Lustre......." he said. He felt a breeze and got his clothes back on properly.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 9:31 pm

Lustre blushed as she looked at him, "Not... intentionally... I... I enjoyed it." She said as she looked away from him, "No you didn't hurt me... Angers me that you can forget so easily. You must of hit you're head or something... You... you got possesive...." She stated as she looked at him with a worried look, "I honestly thought you wanted nothing to do with me." She said looking at him as she was so confused,

"Look... Just... Just forget it happened. I'm happy for the extra energy boost, but I think I'll be good for a few days. I need to get washed though..." She said as she could feel his cum inside her, 'fuck I need to take care of this before anything happens.' she thought as she rushed to look for a lake.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 6:53 am

"No...I.....Fuck...this hasn't happened in a long time.....I...sometimes blank out after being in a HIGH stress situation....mainly close to death." he said, "....I don't MEAN to forget....I...get more aggressive...fro what my sister told me in the past."

"Sorry if I confuse you.....I get that a lot." he joked a little.

He blinked as she ran off, "Oi! Don't go off on your own!"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 7:25 am

Lustre was dumbfounded by that statement. "So Let me get this straight, when you go on a killing spree for demons. It triggers a sick pleasure for you, and you have this high of a sexual tension and you just take it out on whatever girl you see?!" She asked, "And agressive is an understatement..." She commented with a whispered, "You fucking nearly pounded me to death with how much pleasure was going through my body. It couldn't take it anymore after cumming almost 5 times in a fucking row."

She got her cloak as she looked at him.

"I'm taking a bath you dumb dumb! You came inside me! I'm not a demon that can control if I get pregnant or not!" She glared with a blush as she rushed off. Luckily they were close to a stream as she started to take her clothes off and jumped into the water. Her fur, hair and everything wet.

She blushed as she tried to calm her mind down, 'if... more of those demons come after him, I won't have to worry about forcing him for sex... but man.... it's almost the other way around now. Every time he gets high off his stress, it becomes sexual for him... so that means. I'M the only one who can take care of it...' she thought as she blushed more as she washed her body a bit more aggressive, her pain white skin turning a bit red.

She sighs as she felt the night chill and knew he was keeping watch of her, "You can come in if you want." She called.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 8:05 am

He blushed and pouted a little, "I don't go after EVERY woman......I usually m fine to take care of it myself........" he said mumbling. He followed her down to the lake. His eyes widen, "FUCK! I went all out!! WHY didn't kick me back? You're still stronger physically!" he said, "If you are able to get pregnant why didn't you!?" he asked her, panicked now, he didn't want kids at this time.

He watched her dive in and sighed rubbing his face, "........Fuck my life this was a weird night....." eh said to himself.

He sighed again and got undressed, he might as well wash up now.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:13 am

Lustre blushed at him, "It felt too good! Why would I want it to stop?!" She asked as she washed her body and slowly used her fingers to take out the cum fro her. She blushed as she was lucky she never got pregnant. "Usually I clean myself out after every session.... so I've been pretty lucky. Reason why I don't like to "Cuddle" After a session." She stated as she looked at him.

She got a good look at his body as she blushed a bit, 'god he's really good looking' she thought as she shivered at the chill. She washed herself more off as felt weird about this session. 'Fuck... at this rate I won't need to find someone else when I have him easily..... but maybe thats not good either...' she thought as she tried to find ways of not making this awkward.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:57 am

He got into the water as well but chuckled a little at her reply, "Well....at least I'm not rusty.....I've not been with anyone in a long time." he said and he splashed water on his shoulders then ducked under to wet his hair, coming back up and shaking the excess water out of his hair.

"Understandable. But there are herbal preventative to help with that if you don't want to risk a baby." he said, "Or so I've been told there are."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:02 am

Lustre blushed, "I don't really like the idea of Herbal help." She said, "last time I was on that... I ended up wanting the kid and... I lost it." She told him hoenstly.

She got out of the water as she shook the water off her. Her fur, poofed a she started to stroke it down.

She looked at him, "Shouldn't we get moving?" She asked
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:08 am

"..............I'm sorry to hear that." he said.

"Yes, we should, I just needed the wash off." he said as he got out of the water and got shaking his head again to get more water out, "You still coming with me?" he asked her. "Because if you don't want to....You're free to leave." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:10 am

Lustre got her clothes on as she blinked, "W-wait.... what?" She asked.

"Aren't you afraid I was going to terrorize people... destory humanity...?" She asked him with a raised brow, "Why are you deciding now to let me go?" She asked him
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:14 am

"FOr a few reasons, I can't keep you against your will, it wouldn't be right.....I don't wish to get you pulled into the line of sight of my enemies....and......I don't with to black out on you again and hurt you." he said, he was talking like his old self. "....That side of my I don't control well and I don't like it.....But if you do want to keep travelling with me, then you can....IF you're fine being a target on the constant?" he asked her as he got dressed into his suit again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimitri's Story
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Dragon's Den-
Jump to: