Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dimitri's Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Dimitri's Story - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:38 am

He was actually starting to worry, He looked around on the road, 'I can't afford her going nuts again...ohhhhh fuck my life.' he stomped over her and grabbed her wrist, "Get over here." he pulled her off road and into a covered area with bushes and think shrubs. If he was going to do this he was planning to do so privately.

He was blushing like mad but he got his gear on the ground and got his cloak spread out. Then he got undressing, "I can't let you kill any one and I'm the only here." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:46 am

Lustre looked at him as she blushed, "A-are you crazy?!" She gasped, but felt her body heat up. 'fuck...' she thought as she noticed him being completely serious, 'just this one time.' she thought as she hated of the idea of having to go with her craving, "We don't have to do the full act.... Just something small is fine too." She stated. as she watched him get undressed.

She looked as she slowly started to remove her own cloak and her own clothes, "Unless you want to do to the full act... It'll keep me lasting longer." She said. Her eyes glazed over, her lips full as she looked at him, "Sorry..." She said softly as she leaned in and started to kiss him deeply, her tongue going into his mouth as she made the kiss deeper. She pulled her clothes off more as she pulled away, "god this sucks..." she said as she looked at him, her body getting the better of her mind as she gently pushed him on the grounds, starting to unbutton his pants as she felt him getting hard, 'for a guy who doesn't want it... he's hard.' she thought

She undid his pants quickly as she reached down and slowly started to suck on him. Her craving being satisfied, 'fuck.... he's... so bit and so good.' she thought as she licked along his shaft. feeling him getting harder as she leaved up and smirked, "I thought you didn't want this... why are you hard?" She asked in a teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:55 am

He was only going to undo his upper part of his suit and then undo his fly. He looked to her and found she was already undressing, 'Sh'es desperate then...'

"You told me a small act didn't you?" he asked, but when she mentioned the full act he flt himself get harder. He was ALRADY hard a bit before this, it was the actually thought of DANGER that go him off at times. THEN he heard her apologise and was about to ask 'why' when hehe got pulled by her into a kiss, his blinked and was almost going to pull away, but......'Aw fuck it all!' he thought and kissed her back.

He got pushed back with her doing all the shoving, but at this point he didn't care, his mind was set on desire. He allowed her to undo his fly, and pulled out his harden cock, He shuddered feeling her hands on him and he shuddered physically, he hadn't done it in a long while. "Ahhh fuck!" he groaned when she got licking him then got sucking him right away, "Fuck!" he groaned, watching her do her thing.

"I'm not telling...." he had a flushed expression. He wasn't going to tell her it was 'danger' that made him get hot. he would never hear the end of it.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:06 am

She smiled as she continued to suck on him hard. her cravings going away slowly as she licked up at his tip as she felt him get more, 'the fact that he's having sex with a demon, let a lone one that if he kept it up, he'd could die... he's such a masochist.' she thought as she got her breast out and started to have her large breast get smother his cock as she started to tit fuck him.

She started to lick the tip as she shuddered tasting his pre-cum, "So good..." She mewed softly as she continued to use her thrust to squish him a bit harder, moving up and down as she licked and nibbled a bit at his tip. She felt herself getting wet, but the idea was just the act a lot would help her.

She smirked as she got her craving out of the way and stopped everything. She pulled away as she looked at him, "Thanks." She said as she started to get her clothes on, "Any more and I would have just taken too much that he would have been bad." She said. She saw his cock hard, more swollen. She laughed a bit, "You said something small right?" She asked, "You don't have to ejaculate for me to get my craving satisfied... didn't you read that in the book?" She said as she got her cloak, "Well we going or what?" She asked with a smirk. She loved the teasing, the fact that she can stop with little hesitation to make a make scorm was her favorite part. If he really wanted it, he have his own way.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:11 am

He clench his teeth from the overload of pleasure running through him, feeling her lips and her tongue tease him more and more. He panted, trying to hold back his orgasm as long as possible, but that was going to prove EVEN harder when she got her beautiful large breasts out, 'Oh fuck.....' he thought and she her soft flesh enveloped his cock and she got titty fucking him he growled, "FucK!" he groaned.

He was almost about to cum, when everything stopped, "HUH!? WHAT!?" he looked at her baffled, "Are you kidding me!? You're- he flopped on his back and groaned aloud. He stood up and got dressed, his hard on REALLY bothering him now, 'annoying over-teasing son of a fucking.....' he cursed in his mind and got moving again, not talking at all.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:15 am

Lustre smirked as she followed him, "What are you angry about now?" She asked, "Did you want me to finish you....?" She asked with a teasing look as she following him.

"Awe... Poor Dimitri." She said as she noticed he was trying his best to cover his hard on, "Do you want release?" She asked him, "I can use my hands..." She said feeling a little guilty for over teasing him. "Look I'm sorry, but I didn't want to push it." She said as she looked at him as she continued to follow him, "H-hey.. .Wait." She said reaching for his hand and grabbing it, "God will you stop being stubborn for one second and listen to me?!" She asked with a glare, "What is with you. First you want nothing to do with me, now you're getting pouty... whats you're deal?!" She asked him
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:20 am

He was too annoyed to answer, he HATED being messed with with nothing to end it.....basically like readying a story then its STOPS before anything finishes.

He was trying to ignore the hard on he had and trying to get home, but hearing he trying to get things out of he growled, "I HATE NOT FINISHING THINGS!" he said, "THIS is why I don't try to get involved with demons. You tease TOO damn much! Sexually Or non-sexually!" "I wouldn't have CARED if you need to go further at this point, NOW I feel STUPID in stopping for you." he said frowning. "A man NEEDS his pride TOO you know!?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:25 am

Lustre was shocked as she took a step back, "s-sorry...." She said softly. Her eyes sad as she looked down at the ground. She looked around as she noticed no one was coming as she got her cloak off, her clothes still half off as she looked at him, Her eyes feeling guilty as she urged him to face her way, "Come on... I'll finish it." She said as she slowly started to unbutton his pants as she looked up at him, "Do you want this or not... yes or no." She said with a serious look.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:30 am

he couldn't look at her, that how angry he was.

"No....I'm not in the mood any more." he said, pulling away and doing up his pants, "Let's....let's keep walking...I can't stand still right now." he said as he kept on walking. The mood was dead right now, being angry was a mood killer for him.

They continued on walking, he kept a couple steps ahead, wanting to not look at for for a while, 'Fuck you kira....I'm now STUCK in this awkward situation......' he mentally cursed his sister.

It was an hour past sunset and he sighed, ".....will need to make camp." he said as he looked about and walked off road to a spot behind shrubs and thick growing trees.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:36 am

Lustre looked at him as she sighs following him as she walked silently, not talking. She looked at the ground and realized what time it was. She looked at him as he made camp. She took a seat as she looked up and noticed the sun setting. "I'll get wood for the fire." She said softly as she stood up to gather up some wood. She used her levitating powers as she gathered a bunch at once as she brought it over and set it down. It was enough for them for sure. She got her pouch and munched one small snacks.

She hated silence, more she hated when people were angry. It was different when the village people were upset or angry with her, but having someone you're kinda attached to be angry with you. 'sucks' she thought as she hugged her legs close to her still not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:45 am

Dimitri heard her say she would go an get the firewood, ".....Yeah...sure." he said. He got a spot where he would make a fire set up and sighed, "We shouldn't have stopped an amour ago." eh said to himself, he was so angry that he forgot about the time.

'I'll need to meditate tonight.' he thought as he sighed. He heard her come back and looked at the pile she brought, ".........It will do." he said.

He got making a fire right away. And once he got a spark he got the skinniest twigs in there and and some dry grass, he got a fire going. "At last." He said as he tended to it.

-----

It was not until he was calmer he noticed how quiet it was, '................I got too hot again.....I better make it up so its not awkward the rest of the time.' he got his cooking pot out and poured a bit of water from the pouch into it and got cutting up a carrot, a large potato and dropped in some dried fish, no added salt needed since with the fish.

'......but how?' he sighed aloud, not sure how to honestly.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:51 am

Lustre was also very good about keeping her mouth shut for a long period of time. She closed her eyes as she could hear him cooking things, she luckily already ate and wasn't that hungry, plus with her small craving taken care of she was able to relax her own body.

She opened her eyes and looked up at the night sky. She sighs as she decided to lay down, using the cloak he got her as a blanket. It was the first time she slept with no bindings on her. 'i'll just sleep it off' she thought as she closed her eyes and decided to sleep a little. 'ass....' she thought as she felt angry with herself getting attached to him, 'I swear... the moment i'm free I'll just find some other guy to settle down and just make it easier on myself... or demon... whatever.' she thought as she felt flustered, but relaxed her body so she could sleep. her back towards Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:55 am

He was cooking away and he looked over to her but found she was laying down with her back to him. He didn't blame her at this moment. "..............." he wanted to say something but wasn't sure on his she was feeling, so he didn't bother her.

He let the stew cook on it own for a minute, just watching the flames. He got into a comfortable position and closed his eyes for a minute and calmed his breathing down, trying to ease his anger and his mind...to think clearly once again.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 7:52 am

Lustre couldn't really sleep. She was still awake as she kept her ears up. She was hearing him relax a bit. She shivered at the cold as she was lost deep in her thoughts. She sighs as she tried to close her eyes as she really didn't want to be the first one to talk, but even staying slient was turning out to be hard for her. She was getting irritated with the slient, but she refused to give in.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:03 am

He was also meditating to get a clear thought on how to make it up to her, he found he could figure things out better after a good few minutes of relaxation and meditation. '..........She's not going to talk to me first..........she's too upset......got o think of something.' he thought to himself.

After a few minutes....

He opened his eyes and let out a sigh and looked around with a clear mind. "........" he noticed she was shivering and got over and placed his extra blanket over her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 6:39 pm

Lustre opened her eyes as she looked over and noticed another blanket on her. She wasn't too cold now as she looked and noticed Dimitri walking back over to where he was cooking the food.

She didn't say anything, it was quiet around them. She laid back down as she looked at the grass and noticed the wind blowing around it. Her ears were still perked up.

She sighed again as she sat up and looked at him, just stared, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 4:17 am

"........." Dimitri stirred the pot as he tried not to look at her at this time....unsure what to say or do at this point. He HATE being Awkward...and this WHOLE thing was just that.

".........say something." he said at last, still not looking at her, knowing she was staring at him.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:34 am

Lustre smirked as she knew he's talk first, "What do you want me to say?" She asked him as she sat up more straight to feel comfortable. She was almost ready to crack with that silence too. 'at least I didn't talk first.' she told herself as she smiled on the inside.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 5:02 pm

"You keep staring.....I don't like it." he said, still cooking the food. ".....Staring to me means danger.........which is not totally wrong in this case." meaning her being a demon and all.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 11:28 pm

Lustre looked at him as she rolled her eyes again and decided to go back to sleep, "if you're just going to be an ass all night I'm going to bed." She stated.

"For a second there I thought you were actually going to say something nice. Well proves that I was wrong." she said in a snarky manner.

She wrapped the blanket around her more tight and decided to ignore him again as she started to breath evenly to sleep. her ears still perked just to be aware of her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 4:05 am

He sighed, he wasn't trying to be an ass, "I was teasing......If you were a danger we wouldn't be talking............Look...you're not making it easy for me to actually TALK to you either....being snarky doesn't help." he said
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 8:23 am

Lustre pouted as she turned to look at him, "You have a weird way of teasing..." She said softly. "You're the one who's been angry all day." She stated, "I left you alone like you asked." she finished.

She sighs as she felt her irritation getting the best of her, "look I'm sorry for cutting our session short. I didn't think you were that into it to begin with." she said
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 8:31 am

"I've had time to calm down while meditating." he said, "....I've not done so in a LONG time....I needed to." Dimitri checked on the food he was cooking, beans in tomatoes and herbs.

".....If I wasn't into it, I WOULDN'T have pull you aside to do so. I DON'T do things like that lightly." he said to her with a stern look but shook it off, not wanting to get annoyed again after just calming down. "......I KNOW your kind teases a lot...but I'm just letting you know.....us humans...don't like TOO much of it." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 8:37 am

Lustre looks at him as her ears perked, "You were so against demons... You could have just left me to starve." She said as she looked at him.

"I've met humans that actually liked to be teased. So you must be a different type of human." She stated.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 8:46 am

"The ones who LIKE that are the masochistic type." he said simply, "You would be right.....I don't know why people LIKE torturing themselves like that." he said, "A bit of forplay is fun yes, but not OVER doing it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Story   Dimitri's Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimitri's Story
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Dragon's Den-
Jump to: