Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of the Tiger and Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 9:46 pm

"There is no way our clans would agree to that. Even though we have a common enemy, our clans can't put their past aside and work together..." She reminded him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 8:04 am

"We need not mention it to our clan, We'll work together at night and keep our reports separate in the day when they come to check on us." he said. "WE won't be able to fight him one on one, he's too experienced and he's quick." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:32 pm

Natsuki was torn. She knew that she needed Roku's help. But her family wouldn't have it. They would never agree to put their differences aside and work together. "You're right...as much as I hate sneaking behind my families back this is the only way we can work together to defeat Kotaro." She looked at him feeling very uneasy about this. She couldn't even tell Nemo about this.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 8:32 pm

"We will be careful." he said, "I would stay here for tonight so you are safe until morning. You might need to change your look in the day time and I will need to as well, so we are less noticeable by him." he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:06 pm

Natsuki nodded, "Yes. We will return home in a few days. I will brief my grandfather on what happened and not mention our encounters. I will wait until my wound heals before I go home." She pulled the blanket up to her chest and slowly laid back down to rest. "Thank you, Roku for saving my life. I am in your debt." She smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 6:36 pm

"I have a contact to hand information to in a few days." he didn't say where though, just in case. He smiled at her, "No need. We'll just try and get through this." he said, "Rest well, I'll come check on you later." he let her be in the hidden area, covering the door.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 10:49 pm

Natsuki remained in the hidden room for several hours. She slept for most of them. Nemo was able to make his way down there to stay with her. There was extra room now that Roku had left.

'You were too reckless...don't ever do that again. You gave my old heart a scare.' He communicated to her telepathically once she awoke. "I know...I'm sorry. If Roku wasn't there..." She didn't want to think of what might have happened. "I need to get back to my room...I've been here long enough." She slowly tried to sit up, but the wounds in her back stung and the pain was too great to move. She cursed and laid back down. 'Don't push yourself, child. Wait for Roku to return. He will help you to your room.'
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 8:47 am

Roku had gone out after all was clear and he didn't have the sense of being watched or followed, But he knew soon his contacts would want a report ad he wasn't sure how to tell his father about Kotaro Fuuma was the one guarding the needed information they required. He sighed aloud, "And What's more I've a Tiger in my house and we're getting involved...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 6:11 pm

Natsuki snuggled closer to Nemo who was in his house cat form and stayed close to his mistress. He relaxed lying next to her head. He could sense that her fever was finally starting to go down. That meant the poison was nearly out of her system. Nemo was worried. This mission was proving more difficult than he imagined. Not only was their sworn enemy involved, but also the fearsome Fuuma clan. 'This will not be easy. Lady Tsukiko will not be thrilled about this development...' He thought to himself. He and Natsuki were due to return to their homeland very soon. His first mistress, Lady Kohaku Tsukiko was the acting head of the clan while her husband was away.

Natsuki continued to rest as much as possible though it was getting hard to sleep as her mind was racing.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 8:48 am

Roku meanwhile was thinking the same about his father AND Grandfather finding out about all that had transpired here....for one his rathe would name him a traitor for sleeping with the enemy and sharing healing ointment with the enemy....and letting them see you as well and letting them live. he sighed aloud, "I'll get through this.....we'll get through this...even if it kills me."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 11:22 pm

Natsuki finally started to get some of her strength back and was able to sit up very slowly. She wasn't sure how much time had passed. She had been drifting in and out of consciousness for what seemed like forever. She saw Nemo sleeping beside her rather peacefully. She lifted up the blanket to cover her chest when she felt the chill on her bare skin. "Roku? Are you there?" She asked in a shallow whisper, her voice very hoarse from having not talked for a long time.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 7:59 am

Roku got heading back, making sure he wasn't being followed or that anyone saw where he went.He go back to the Inn unharmed and sighed, getting into his normal attire and went on to check on Natsuki. He paused hearing her calling him, "I'm here." he said, moving the hidden door out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 11:36 pm

Natsuki looked up when she heard the small hidden door move and Roku's voice. She smiled at him when he came inside. "The ointment you gave me worked wonders...the pain is nearly gone." She said. "Thank you for taking care of me all this time..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 7:49 am

He smiled, "We're caught up in this together, so we'll see where we go from here to get to the scroll we need." He said checking over her wounds, "That ointment has been in the clan for centuries." he smiled, "Works well every time.....even for bug bites."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 8:41 pm

"Yes, you're right...when I started this mission I never would have imagined things would have ended up this way." She sighed as he checked over her wounds. "I know. Centuries ago my family tried to steal the secrets to making it..." She said reminding him of their families biter history.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 6:01 pm

"....I don't understand why the grudge of our clans has to remain. Surely enough time has passed for peace?" he sighed, happy to see her wounds were good. "Come on, I'll help you out of here." he said jumping up and out of the hidden room and held out his hand to her to help her out.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 11:29 pm

"I don't either. Our ancestors are dead and gone. The grudge should have ended with them. Maybe one day we can stop the feud and make peace." She sat up slowly and took his hand moving carefully. "Thanks." She went up the small ladder and came up out of the floor. It was still quite late at night so all was quiet in the Inn. Nemo came up behind her still in his kitty form and hopped out of the hiding spot. He went on ahead back to their room upstairs. Natsuki stood up and felt her legs get a bit wobbly making her lean into Roku a bit more to steady herself. "Sorry, my legs are still weak..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 7:03 am

He got the floor board back down to get it hiding once more. He got the bag of rice back on top of it. "Maybe one day we can do that....but for now...we'll be cautious." he said but caught her right after she got a little wobbly on her legs, "Easy now." he said, "I'll help you to your room." he picked her up bridal style and carried her up the stairs. "Easy fella." he said to Nemo, who he was not too worried about anymore. "I'll need to reward you my friend, how's some white fish sound?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 7:48 pm

"Thanks..." Natsuki wrapped her arms around his neck and let him lift her up. He was so strong and made it seem like lifting her was an easy task. It was so silent in the Inn that she could hear his breathing and the creaking of his footsteps as he walked on the wood floor. Nemo was waiting for them at the top of the stairs. He swished his tail and kept his eyes on them closely.

"You may have saved my mistress, but I still don't trust you. I want nothing from you.' Natsuki heard this and glared at the cat.

"Nemo! Don't be so rude! He is just trying to be nice." He saved my life after all. If he wanted to, he could have left me to die back there."

"You are blinded by infatuation, my child. Don't think I don't know what happened between you two the other night. His vile scent was all over you..."

Natsuki felt her heart sink. She did her best to hide it from him, but you couldn't hide much from a feline with a keen sense of smell.

It was possible that Nemo was right. Maybe she was letting her feelings for Roku cloud her judgment. If her grandfather ever found out, he would scold her to no end.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 4:53 am

Roku was feeling worried about his own infatuation as well, 'My father would kill me...' he sighed lightly as he got some little white fish out for Nemo. He came out to serve that to the big cat companion, "We should let it be for the night. And you should rest and allow the ointment to do its thing." he said, "We can check back up tomorrow night and see where to go from there." he suggested to Natsuki.

He was worried about Fuuma Kotaro finding out their locations, but he was going to make sure their tracks were blurred out until they were able to get another attempt.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 12:42 am

Nemo sniffed at the fish and took them into his mouth. He took them over to the corner of the room to eat. "Yes...I will. Nemo is with me tonight. If something happens I will have him find you. Thank you again, Roku." She said
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 4:46 am

He smiled, "You're welcome." he watched her go up to her room to the upper levels. 'THe big fella doesn't trust.....he's wise to.' he sighed a little. He double checked the INN's doors and locked them all and he placed small make shift alarms that would allow him hear them if anything was opened. He was not taking any chances with THE Leader of the Fuuma on their asses.

Meanwhile...

Kotaro had returned to the palace and in a wisp of black smoke, He appeared in sitting room with the Lord of the Castle was sitting and smoking his pipe, "So? What happened?" he reclined against his leaning table, "I heard a LOT of commotion." he sounded rather annoyed being awoken by the ruckus.

Kotaro knelt before him, keeping his head low, "Two Ninja had tried to take the scroll, they took my decoy like rats to rice." sniggered Kotaro. "Make sure they do not get in here again Kotaro...." he said simply. "We can not afford them getting their hands on those plans...."

"Yes my Lord." he bowed once more.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 11:26 pm

Before she went inside, she turned around and kissed Roku's cheeks. "Good night, Roku." She gave him one last smile before she turned and went into her room. She was going to let herself heal longer before she was going to get ready to return home. She planned to send a letter home in the morning to let her family know she was coming back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 6:05 pm

Roku was also writing a note to go home, but he couldn't leave yet. Not with he Fuuma leader here and defending the target item he needed. 'I got to find out what they are defending......especially if they have THE Fuuma Kotaro personally in their pocket' he thought as he finished his note and got it rolled up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Tiger and Dragon
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16