Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Books

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 3:25 am

"Well, we are alone...why not show me now?" She said looking over at him with an inviting grin.

~!~

"Wait a second, Roku." She turned around and looked at him with soft eyes. "Do you have to go so soon?" She said walking closer to him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 3:30 am

He smirked, "Can you handle me little girl?" he walked up to her, "You might not be able to stay standing." he got an arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 3:44 am

Delilah stood when she saw him approach her. He wasted little time and put an arm around her waist. "I'll take my chances...and don't call me little girl." She said as she gently grabbed his chin. "Got it?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 7:24 am

"Oh? What will do if I say it again?" he smirked, not scared of her little warning.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 9:38 am

"I will make you so turned on, then leave you with the worst case of blue balls you've ever had." She said with confidence. Her hand moved from his chin and down the side of his neck. "So, still want to play this game or call it quits?" She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 7:44 pm

"Blue Balls? Is that all?" he had his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 9:53 pm

"Just shut up..." She moved closer to him and kissed his lips without hesitation. She stood on her tip toes to get more leverage and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her tongue glided over his lips and she pressed her body closer to him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 10:07 pm

He lifted her up with ease and kissed her back, with much heat behind it and he reached down and groped her ass a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:07 pm

Delilah moaned slightly happy to see him respond in the same intense way she did. He was quite the catch and she planned on enjoying him to the fullest. "Mm, glad to see you waste little time..." She said as their fun began to esclate.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:15 pm

He groaned and picked her up under her ass, he had her right off the floor now, kissing her deeply, his tongue playing with her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:20 pm

She hopped up a little bit and wrapped her legs around his waist as he lifted her up. She could feel the heat from his hands beneath her dress. "Mmm!" She moaned and tangled her hands in his hair, kissing him back with equal depth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:25 pm

The Kaidan could hear footsteps and stopped and let her down, "Someone's coming!" he panicked. And just as he said that, Roku came through the door.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:37 pm

"Oh shit!" She stepped away from him a bit pulling her skirt down and fixing her hair. "Oh, Roku hi. We brought dinner back for you. It's in the oven." She said trying to shift attention from the awkward situation he just walked in on.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 12:02 am

Roku blinked, "Oh hello you two....." he noticed they were blushing, "Did I...interrupt something?" he asked.

"NO." said Kaidan, "But I'll need to chat with you anyway. Delilah I'll talk to ya later."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 12:10 am

"Y-Yeah...I'll see you in class tomorrow. Good night, Roku." She quickly got Natsuki's dinner from the fridge and got the hell out of there quickly.

She went into her dorm and found Natsuki sitting on the couch adjusting her shirt. Natsuki looked up and noticed her red face and slightly messed up hair. Delilah walked in trying to seem as normal as possible and brought Natsuki her dinner.

"Here you go. Brought you dinner from the cafeteria. I'm heading to bed now. Have to get up early for class." She tried to scurry away, but Natsuki wouldn't hear of it.

"Hault missy! You have the look of guilt all over yours face not to mention your lip gloss is smeared. So spill it, did you make out with Kaidan?"

Delilah couldn't hide the guilt on her face. "Just a little..."

"Why Delilah! You naughty naughty girl." She chuckled. "Relax. I'm not one to judge your romantic life. Besides, Kaidan is pretty hot." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 12:19 am

Kaidan growled, "WHAT were you thinking!!!?"

Roku blinked "What?!"

"WE almost walked in on you FEEDING." he said to him angrily.

ROku sighed, "I'm sorry....I had to fee...and I only feed from Natsuki."

"....FUck my life......I need to feed tonight." sighed Kaidan.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 12:27 am

Delilah chuckled, "Yeah he is pretty hot and a damn good kisser too." Natsuki laughed and thanked her for the meal. "I'm gonna eat this in my room and go to bed. I'll see you in the morning. Thanks again."

Delilah went into her room and shut the door. She sat down on her bed and touched her lips, they were still warm from his kiss. Her insides were on fire from his touch. She decided to go for a quick walk outside to clear her head.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 12:35 am

Kaidan growled and went out to go find a random girl to get a feed off, some hypnotism would be needed to lure on and into the shadowy spot to feed peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 12:39 am

Delilah put on a light sweater and stepped outside deciding to take a walk around the dorm first then to the courtyard. It was dark and not many people were around. She just kept to herself and enjoyed the fresh air while trying to get Kaidan off her mind and cool down the fire between her legs.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 12:43 am

Kaidan heard a random party going on and lightly tipsy girl came out, he approached her, "Hey....what's a girl like you hanging out around here?" he grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 12:47 am

Delilah circled the buiilding once or twice and started to head over to the courtyard. She could hear a commotion not far off. It sounded like a party. She got curious and decided to head that way.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 8:55 am

Kaidan had charmed the girl easily and he led her to a spot away from the party and got making out with her to get her body set right and got behind, kissing and licking at her neck eventually when he could feel her body temp was high enough he licked at her neck to numb it and bit into het, but not too deep that it would leave a noticeable mark.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 11:26 am

Once she got closer to the party, she could see just how wild it actually was. It was a frat party of which she had no interest in. Guys and even a few girls were wobbling drunk all over the place doing stupid shit and puking in the gutters. She just turned around and took an alternative way back to the dorm.

"Well, this was a bad idea." She said to herself. She got lost and wasn't sure which way to go back to the dorm. It was dark and not many street lights were around, so she couldn't tell which way was which. She looked around to maybe try to find someone. She walked around and thought she could hear someones voice. She went around the corner and saw it was dark, but she was sure she heard someone.

She approached closer and saw something she didn't expect. A small reflection of light lit up a secluded spot and she could see Kaidan with a girl. She looked loopy and drunk. She covered her mouth and gasped in horror when she saw him bite into her neck. His teeth were sharpened to a point and easily punctured her skin. She stood there frozen in fear. The guy that she was making out with was sinking his fangs into a girls neck. No...it couldn't be real.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 12:59 am

Kaidan was too preoccupied in his feeding,, Kaidan's eyes glowed faintly red as he fe on the girl, which he had reached under her top ad massaged a breasts to keep the pleasurable feeling going as he was feeding and making the pain not noticeable at all.

But as he he finished, he licked at the bit mark to heal it and wiped off and blood with his sleeve, luckily he was wearing black today. But he then looked up and saw...he was SEEN! And not by just anyone.....it was Delilah. His eyes widened and he breathed on the girl, putting her to sleep and he looked at Delilah, then he vanished into the shadows but didn't go far, watching to see where she was going to go, so he could catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 1:11 am

Delilah covered her mouth with both hands and stepped back slowly. Her eyes were glued to the horrible sight before her. The girl did not scream or try to get away. In fact, she seemed to rather enjoy it. Delilah started to shake, her legs threatening to give way. As he fed from her, she could see his once peaceful eyes flash red. Blood dripped down her neck and stained his lips when he was done. His fangs were easily noticable protruding from his lips at full length. Finally, their eyes met and she gasped softly. Her body was shaking violently. She was too petrified to say a word.

With a single breath, the girl fell asleep and dropped to the ground. Before she had time to react, Kaidan was gone. All the could do was turn around and run. She had to find somwhere with light and people. No one was around. She ran toward a street light but her legs being so shaky caused her to twist her ankle and fall face first into the pavement. "Ahhh!" Her legs and arms were scraped and bleeding and her ankle was throbbing. "No...not now!" She got up slowly and leaned against the street lamp to hold herself up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Assassin and the Ranger-
Jump to: