Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Books

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:13 am

"....You're welcome." he smiled a little.

"That's how we don't have scars or anything if we get cut......unless by a blessed item." he shuddered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:24 am

Lilah smiled, "Why don't you and Roku come over for dinner tonight. I'll make something very special for you both. Maybe you can also help me with our chemistry homework too?" She said putting on as much charm as she could to convince him.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:31 am

"I was gonna suggest if you wanted me as a study partner." he said with a smile, "Plus you can ask any questions you may have for Roku and myself."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:45 am

"That would be great. Thank you." They finally got back to their dorm and went into Lilah and Natsuki's dorm room first. Natsuki hadn't gotten back just yet. Chiko came trotting out of Natsuki's room to greet them as they came in. He rubbed up against Lilah's leg purring happily.

"Hey Chiko." She bent down and picked the fluffy cat up and nuzzled him. He meowed affectionately happy to get some attention.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:55 am

As Kaidan got into his dorm, his phone rang, he sighed seeing his dad's name, he answered, "Yeah What?"

"Well hi to you too. How was your first classes?" he asked straight to the point.

"NOTHING has gone wrong if that's what you mean." he said with a grumble to his tone, "I'm tired right now, I don't want more lectures." he said.

"I was meerly calling to check on you was all." said his dad.

"Please, you're just HOPING i mess up and come home. I need to go. Bye." he hug up.

Solomon sighed putting his phone down, sitting in his office in a high building, "That boy is a handful."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:04 am

Chiko hopped down and went over to his food bowl to eat. Delilah smiled and got him some fresh water before she put her things down in her room. She had a HUGE desk for studying. It could seat two comfortably. She kicked off her heels and took out her books and papers to get started on her homework before dinner.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:32 am

Roku got back, "Kaidan are you here?"

"Yeah I am." he said, calling back to him.

"How was your classes?" he asked, coming to his door, which was already open. "They were fine."

"........Did something happen with Delilah?" he asked.

"WHat? NO! We...made up, just staying friends........though I'll say I wouldn't mind kissing her again....." he smirked.

"I'm just fine with My Natsuki." said ROku.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 11:42 pm

Natsuki came through the door and heaved a sigh. "Delilah! I'm home! Are you here?" She sat her stuff down on the couch and walked toward her own room.

"I'm in my room Natsuki!" Chiko came walking out of Delilah's room to greet her. She rubbed up against her leg with a soft meow. "Hey baby girl!" Natsuki bent down to stroke her head. She poked her head in to check on Delilah.

"Hey there! How were your classes?" She asked.

"Pretty good. I already have homework and Kaidan is in one of my classes."

"Oh really? How are things going with him?" Lilah blushed at the mention of him.

"Fine. I invited him and Roku over for a special dinner later."

"That's great. I will help you out. I love to cook." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:10 am

The boys were dealing with any homework as they waiting until a bit later to get ready and head over to the girls' place to come over for dinner.

Kaidan brought his guitar with him, he did say to Delilah that he would play a little something for her when some time came up.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 4:52 pm

Lilah finished her homework rather quickly and got into the kitchen trying to decide what to cook. Natsuki came out shortly after once her work was done. "So what are you going to make?"

"I'm not sure just yet." She opened the fridge and looked around to see what she could whip up. "I think I will make my grandfathers balsamic roast beef. He always made it this time of year." She took some beef chuck from the refrigerator and started to gather the dry ingredients.

"Anything I can do to help?" Natsuki asked. "Can you chop up some Garlic for me?" Natsuki nodded and started to help out.

Soon after, there was a knock at the door and Natsuki went to let the boys in. She greeted Roku with a kiss.

Delilah was still in the kitchen working on the sauce for the roast beef.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 7:06 am

Roku kissed Natsuki when they entered, "Smells good in here." he smiled.

Kaidan nodded to Natsuki and got his guitar down, heading to the the kitchen, "Hey....I smell balsamic?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 2:17 pm

"Yes! Delilah is making a special meal that was passed down to her by her grandfather." Natsuki said as she took Roku's hand and led him to the couch to sit.

"Hello." She said giving him a smile. She was mixing tje ingredients together for her special Balsamic sauce to put over the roast which was sitting in a pan on the stove.
"Yes, it is my grandfathers recipe. He taught me how to make it when I was growing up."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:01 am

"Sounds good....do you need me to do anything to help out?" he asked, offering to assist.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:08 am

"Yeah, actually would you mind tasting the sauce for me and see what you think?" She got a tiny bit on her wooden spoon and held it up to his lips. "Be honest..." she said as she waited for him to taste it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 1:27 am

He took a taste of it and swirled it around his mouth, getting a real sense of it, "Mmmm good but a little bit more salt and its great." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 9:39 am

Delilah watched his facial expression while she waited for his response. "Ok. Thanks. I'll have to adjust my recipe a little bit." She added a bit more salt and mixed in really good before taking a taste herself. "Mm, I think its perfect now. What do you think?" She got a bit on the spoon and let him taste again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 7:00 pm

Again he swished it around in him mouth, almost like he was tasting wine, "Mm Much better. Balsamic is a strong flavour and occasionally it needs to be backed up with salt to balance it." he said, "But that is great." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 11:28 pm

Delilah smiled at his approval, "Thank you. My gramps would be proud. I always struggled with this recipe, but I think I finally found that perfect blend of salty and sour." She chuckled and poured the sauce over the meat and prepared it to go in the oven.

She looked over her shoulder and noticed a guitar sitting up against a chair in the living room. "Oh, you brought your guitar? I'm surprised you remembered me asking you to play it." She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 6:23 am

"I tend to remember little things.....as a vampire you tend to do so out of habit since we live such long lives." he said, as he got the a hold of the guitar case.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 9:04 am

Delilah smiled and watched him mindlessly until she heard the oven chime signaling that it was done preheating. It took her attention away from him momentarily. She took the prepared dish and put it in the oven to cook for the next hour or so. Once that was done, she joined everyone in the living room. She sat in the chair nearest Kaidan. "So what are you going to play for us?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 5:34 pm

He smiled and got himself ready and checked the tuning on his guitar.

Roku and Natsuki were sitting on the couch waiting for Delilah to come into the room for Kaidan to begin his small show.

Kaidan was sitting on the coffee table to keep plenty of room for himself and smiled seeing Delilah come back and sitting down, "I am play some acoustic to begin with, not singing as not to disturb the neighbours. But I'll start with this."

He got tugging and playing the music.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 7:41 pm

Delilah brought out some warm tea for everyone to enjoy while they waited for the roast to cook. Natsuki was especially delighted. She loved warming green tea. She prepared a cup for herself and held it in her hands while she snuggled close to Roku on the couch.

Lilah sat on the single chair nearest Kaidan and watched his fingers strum the guitar and listened to the gentle melody. It made her feel at ease. She started dreamily at him being taken in by the music and his soft movements.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 2:54 am

Once he had finished and smiled, "Its called Spanish Romance." he said to Lilah, chuckling that she was in 'lala land' state, "Earth to Delilah." he chuckled.

ROku smiled, "You play amazingly Kaidan, why don't you play more when its just us?" he asked, "Because I like more than one person to be about when I play." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 10:27 pm

"Hmm? Oh sorry...I guess I got caught up in the music. That was beautiful, Kaidan. You are very talented." She smiled, surprised to see a more gentle side of him.

Natsuki sipped her tea and nodded. "You should play at the bar was went to. I hear they have an open mic night on Saturday nights." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 10:38 pm

He chuckled, "It wouldn't be THIS at the bar." he said.

"I actually sent an email to a friend of mind who i play in band with, he and the boys live close by." he added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Assassin and the Ranger-
Jump to: