Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Books

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 4:16 am

"Ok. I'll wait here." She sat down on the couch and waited for him to come back. He returned shortly after. While he was taking his guitar out, Chiko hopped up on the couch and settled in Deliah's lap. She pet him gently. "Anything you play is fine with me." She said. He began to play and she watched his finger strum the strings and listened to the sounds of him playing. She recognized the song and started singing softly along with his playing.

"Always...a hero comes home. He goes where no one has gone...but always a hero comes home. He knows of places unknown....always a hero comes home..." She hummed the rest as the song came to an end.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 4:25 am

He glanced at her as he began to softly sing along, smiling at her, still playing the song. Once he finished he smiled, "You've a cute singing voice you know." he complimented her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 4:43 am

She laughed, "Not really. I am surprised I even started singing...the music just kind of coaxed it out of me I guess. That was a great rendition of that song though." Chiko hopped off Delilah's lap and went to get some water before going back into Natsuki's room.

Just then her phone started to ring. "Oh, sorry excuse me." She got up and ran over to the bar to get her cell phone. It was her grandfather calling to check up on her.

"Hey gramps! It's so good to hear your voice." She said when she answered the phone.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 4:46 am

He chuckled, "I still think you've a cute voice.....singing and talking." he said.

He blinked hearing her phone, "No problem." he said, putting the guitar down for a minute.

"Hello honey, just checking up on you and seeing how's it all going?" he sounded happy to hear her voice again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 4:58 am

Delilah chuckled, "I'm doing fine gramps no need to worry. I have already made friends and my classes are going well. Today is my short day. I have class later this evening." She explained. "I can't talk much longer gramps. My friend is here and I don't want to be rude and keep him waiting."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:02 am

"Oh you've made friends already! Excellent to hear!" eh smiled, believing it was her room mate at this time, not knowing the dorm apartment she was in was a mixed sex building.

"You take care you hear? And stay out of trouble. I love you."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:08 am

"I will. I love you too, gramps. Talk to you soon, bye." She hung up the phone and rejoined Kaidan in the living room. "Sorry about that. He is such a worry wart. I'm surprised he didn't scold me for having a guy in my dorm room." She laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:14 am

"Its understandable....Though i can't stand it when my father calls me." he rolled his eyes at the thought. "Oh you did say 'him', and he didn't respond?" he chuckled, "Must not have heard you properly." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:20 am

Delilah chuckled, "Probably not. His hearing isn't the best these days. He is better at reading texts." She put her phone on vibrate and sat back down on the couch. "Does he annoy you that much?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:23 am

".......My father is......a high ranked vampire in our society......so he's ALWAYS thinking go image." he said with annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:37 am

"Well, you seem to be doing well for yourself as far as I can see. You are at a very nice university and you are very talented in music. What more could he possibly ask of you?" She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:42 am

"It took MUCH talking to convince him to let me attend university." he sighed, "Vashti finally got him to agree to let me go on and do my thing." he flopped on the couch.

"I'm basically the HEIR of the family. I've not siblings and my father will NOT re-marry." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:52 am

"Why is that such a bad thing? Unless he is trying to arrange a marriage for you or something, then it can't be that bad." She said looking over at him and moving a bit closer to him on the couch.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:55 am

He looked at her when she mentioned the marriage part, "Unfortunately....that's another reason I'm trying to get away format he vampire society for a LONG while." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:56 am

"It sucks that your father scolds you, but I'm sure it is his way of showing that he cares. He just wants what is best for you and your family. My parents could care less about that sort of thing..." She said thinking about her deceased no good parents.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:59 am

"Sorry but I would like to stop talking about him. it just makes me grouchy thinking about him. " he sighed, "Honestly my mother would have let me without worry." he added.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:03 am

"Ok, I understand. What about your mom? What was she like?" She asked him hoping his mother was easier for him to talk about.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:06 am

"....Beautiful. Wavy brown hair, kind heart and soft voice like honey....but determined in what she wished to do." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:08 am

Delilah smiled envisioning such a beautiful woman in her mind. "She sounds wonderful..." Delilah got quiet suddenly thinking of her now broken family. If it weren't for her grandfather, she probably wouldn't even be alive today.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:10 am

"But unfortunately she's no longer with us......So...I wish i could talk with her....or have her talk to my old man." he sighed, "But anyway. I'm not here to vent to you as if you were a shrink. Sorry to do so."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:20 am

"It's alright. I am happy to listen. You can talk to me any time. If it makes you feel better, I wish I had a family like yours to worry about me. My parents both died when I was a baby. My grandfather took me in before I was taken in by the system..." She began to vent a bit herself.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:23 am

".....I see. I'm sorry, i'm being ungrateful about my own father and you....don't have them...."he felt pretty bad after that.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:30 am

"It's alright. I shouldn't complain...thanks to my grandfather I grew up loved and well taken care of. I just wonder what it would have been like to have a mother and father in my life from the very beginning..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:36 am

"......well I'll say it has hard moments." he said with a chuckle.

"But anyway, what' shall we do now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:42 am

Lilah couldn't help but lean on his shoulder as she thought about her past. "I'm sure it does. I had hard moments with my grandfather all the time." She chuckled. "I never really told anyone about my parents...my grandfather told me their relationship was toxic. They were both crack addicts...in an on again off again relationship. My mother smoked while she was pregnant with me and I was born with NAS. I am lucky to be alive...I could have died of a stroke when I was born..." She continued.

"Oh...I'm sorry! I didn't mean to get all morbid and lean on you like that. We can talk about something else if you want to." She said sitting up and scooting away from Kaidan a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Assassin and the Ranger-
Jump to: