Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Books

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Blood & Books - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 9:20 pm

He smirked, and pulled his fingers out, "I've not even gotten to the good part yet." he got her laying on her back with her legs out wide, looking at the sight of her, all flushed red and sweaty, chest heaving, "Fuck you are sexy."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:12 pm

Lilah shuddered when he pulled his fingers out and laid on her back. She panted heavily trying to catch her breath. She could feel Kaidan's eyes over her body. She looked up at him and saw his body glistening. She swears that she could see his eyes glow for a split second.

"I think I am wet enough...I want you to fuck me now...please... " She opened her legs a bit wider for him and used her fingers to pull back her lips and give him a full view of her dripping pussy.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 3:59 am

He felt a shudder run through him when she did so and he guided himself into her, Groaning feeling how hot she was as he was engulf by her wet walls, "Awwwww ffuuuck!!" he groaned and he got nestled into her, "Oh fuck you're a tight fit."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 4:52 pm

Lilah gripped the sheets and arched her back when he pushed his way in. She did not expect him to be so HUGE! "AHH! You you're huge..." She opened her eyes and looked up at him again.

"Fuck where have you been all my life?" She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him into a HOT and lustful kiss. The sparks flying between them was undeniable and she didn't want this to end. She completely forgot about everything else.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 5:23 pm

HE gave a sneaky grin when she called him 'huge' and he chuckled a little, "You like it big huh?" he teased

He kissed her back with equal intensity and he got slowly moving into her as his tongue played with hers, "Mmmm hiding in the dark." he smirked, answering her question with some cheek to it.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:24 pm

"MMMM! Yes..I do!!" She said with no shame

She smirked within their kiss at his answer. He wasn't exactly lying. Her moaning was starting to get out of control once he started moving inside her. Her legs wrapped around his back and she pulled him in deeper. "MMMM..ha amazing...ahhh!" She started kissing him again to keep her moaning at bay.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 7:55 am

"MMmMM!!!" he groaned, "MMM fuck!" he licked along her lower lips, "You keep on squeezing me like that I'l cuM!" he smirked, "Awww fuck!" he growled a little rolling his hips intoner, pushing deep.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:27 pm

"Mmm! I want you to cum!! Not inside me!! I want you to cum all over me haaa please!! Shoot your jizz all over me!!" She begged wanting to taste his hot cumin and to feel it on her bare skin.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 8:33 pm

He smirked, and thrusted hard and fast into her, "MM you want it on you baby?!" he groaned, "Aww fuck!! MMM GET READY!!" he got rapid thrusting into her, getting ready to burst.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:51 pm

"Yes!!! Oh I want it so bad!!! Cum on my face and all over my bare chest!!" She felt him increase his speed and fuck her harder. His cock twitched and she could feel him getting close. His huge dick spread her even more, her walls could barely accommodate such a thick cock. Her insides clenched more around him as he moved deep into her. "Fuuuuuck ahhh I can't take it!!! Your cock is just so big!!! Its stretching me!!! Mmmmm ahhh oh I'm gonna cum!! Ahhh ahhh ahhhaaaaa!!" Her grip on him was so tight now. She arched her back and curled her toes as she came around his huge cock. She covered her mouth as she screamed out his name. "KAIMMMMMMNNN!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 6:49 pm

HE groaned feeling her juices squirt around his cock and he quickly pulled out of her and stroked his dick fast cumming on her face and chest, "AWwwwffuuuuckkk!!!!" he growled watching his hot seed land on her fair skin. "Oh fucking hell!" he smirked seeing the sight before him. Panting heavily, he sat back and needed to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 5:09 pm

Lilah laid there just as tired as Kaidan was if not more. She moved her hand from her mouth just in time to receive a full blast of Kaidan's cum all over her face and chest. Once he was done, she slowly opened her eyes and saw just how much was on her. "Wow...you came so much..." Her fingers touched a big glob that was on her chest. It was warm and thick to the touch, she couldn't help but put her fingers in her mouth to taste it. "Mmm...it's so tasty." She chuckled and looked up at him. His body was glistening with sweat. Now able to breathe normally, she sat up and felt the cum running down her face and chest. "I guess I better clean myself up now..." She said feeling slightly embarrassed now that the adrenaline had worn off.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 9:01 am

He sighed, feeling satisfied, "Yeah,heheh, sorry, been pent up a bit." he confessed. "Not been with anyone in the longest time, so hadn't been able to have that kind of relief for a bit." he clicked his neck, "Buti'm glad enjoyed it." he chuckled at her tasting his juices. He stood and stretched his arms, "A shower would be wise." he said, "Need help getting up?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 1:27 pm

Lilah shook her head and was able to stand just fine. She stretched as well and licked a bit more of his cum that was dripping down her face. "Yeah, I better wash all this off before it drips everywhere." They had left her bedroom door open, so she knew that it was still just the two of them. "It would be faster if we showered together..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 5:30 pm

He pried an eyebrow at her and chuckled, "Temptress." he said to her, "But yeah, would be quicker." he said, helping her stand up to see how stable she was to stand.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 10:15 pm

She was perfectly stable and went to take a few steps when Kaidan insisted on helping her. "I'm fine, I promise. No need to worry. Let's hurry before Natsuki and Roku come back. Their classes will be over soon." She walked toward the open doorway and looked out just to make sure no one was around. "Come on, let's go." She walked just down the hall to the bathroom and as soon as Kaidan was in, she closed the door and locked it. "Let's be quick." She bent over the tub, still fully naked, and turned on the water.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 3:45 am

He hurried along to the bathroom with her and chucked seeing her getting all crazy in the timing, "Easy easy, I can tell if they are coming." he said, "I can hear everything outside in the hall." he assured her. He looked a there bent over the tub and smirked, 'What a sight.'
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:59 pm

"Ok...just listen out for Natsuki. She would never let me live it down if she caught us together like this." She sighed. While she turned on the water, she could feel his eyes looking her over. Once the water was warm enough, she turned the shower on and stood up closing the shower curtain. "Get a good look?" She said giving him a smirk before she stepped into the shower.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 11:49 pm

"Oh? Has she teased you about certain things?" he smirked, he chuckled, "More just A look." he followed behind and got in as well, And don't worry, I'll know if they are coming or not." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 5:39 pm

Lilah instantly started to blush, "N-Not really..." She said obviously lying. Natsuki had caught her gazing lovingly at him a few times before when he was around. But she wasn't about to tell him that. "Ok good." Lilah went under the warm water first to wash off all the stickiness from her face and chest.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 5:44 pm

He got the water splashing down on his head, letting it run down his body, washing away the sweat and result of their actions. "If you say so." he chuckled as he continued to wash up. He looked at her washing her face up and he grinned, being cheekily pleased with himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 5:56 pm

Lilah furrowed her brow and turned her back to him. Was she really that easy to read? She just sighed and started washing her hair. The ends were hard and crusty for OBVIOUS reasons. She started to wonder if this was just a one time thing for them. She couldn't deny that she was very much attracted to him, but she wondered how he felt about her. "So..." She started to say, "...that really just happened..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:00 pm

"......What do you mean?" he questioned her, turning to look at her. He thought for a moment, "Between us...I'de start off saying t was a fun time and I would do it again. And See where we go from there.....if you're good with that?" he asked her so straight forward.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:14 pm

"Well, I'm glad to see you are so straightforward about it." She couldn't help but smile at his no nonsense approach. "We skipped first base and jumped right to the home run." She chuckled. "Is it alright for you to be with someone like me? I am suppose to be looked at as prey in your eyes, not a lover." She said and rinsed out her hair.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 6:17 pm

"Well technically we didn't totally skip it, we did kiss before that." he sniggered. "But the Home rum was the best part."

"Some would disagree with this kind of thing, but I don't give a fuck what they think, I'm grown and I can make my own choices....plus i'm not in the clan grounds of city....so no one's telling what I am doing or should do."

"I don't think people as prey....but I feed to be sure I can live..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
Page 19 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Assassin and the Ranger-
Jump to: