Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Books

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 11:23 pm

"Third? That's all?" She chuckled. She had dated quite a few more people than he had. "A lady doesn't kiss and tell, so I'll keep that number to myself." She winked.

"Yeah, I had a bit of a wild streak. Drove my gramps crazy." She chuckled. "But I quickly realized I prefer men. Girls are too dramatic."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 3:38 am

"No worry. I can guess you were popular." he smirked. He chuckled, "Ohh are they now? Well..i guess I can say that for Vampire ladies.....they can be more.........intense." he cringed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 11:36 pm

"You flatter me." She chuckled. "Yes, at the time I was just having fun. A lot of them were looking for a relationship, I wasn't." She explained. "Oh really? More intense than the two of us the other night?" She said moving a little bit closer to him in the booth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 11:41 pm

He smiled, "nothing wrong with having fun, as long as you get anyone else harmed on the way." he took a sig of his drink. "Its harder to find a meaningful relationship when you live almost forever." he said.

He chuckled, "Oh no, not meaning in THAT sense. They....are intense in general....which is why i am drawn AWAY from my kind now." he smirked noticing she was getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 12:10 am

"I agree. I guess that is why I never let myself get attached to someone. I didn't want to set myself up to be hurt." She said and finished her drink. She moved closer and was sitting inches away from him. She moved her leg under the table and slipped it behind his rubbing her foot up and down as she chuckled. "So, you are more attracted to humans like myself?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 1:25 am

"I had a girl vampire i was seeing for a little while...but i...jsut didn't like what she was up to in the end....so yeah...i find human girls....more chill and relaxed.....plus eager to have fun." he chuckled. He smirked feeling her foot, "You trying to seduce me Mis Dawson?" he teased, kissing her neck in a light teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 7:58 pm

"Me? Of course not. When I'm trying to seduce you, you will KNOW it." She chuckled when he kissed her neck but kept her cool. Her hand dropped down below the table and she placed it on his thigh. Her fingers moved slowly closer to the inside of his thigh.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 10:47 pm

He sniggered a little, "I think i know now." he teased and got her to face him and kissed her, slowly turning into a make out session and not caring about having an audience. He then paused hearing whistling and glared at his fellow band members wolf calling at them. "Those idiots."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 7:26 pm

Lilah chuckled back, "Good..." She turned to face him when he pulled her face closer to his and deepened their kiss. She raised her arms and touched his cheeks with her fingers as they kissed, forgetting that there were people around them. She lost herself in his hot kiss not caring his body was damp with sweat or that they were surrounded by onlookers. As things seemed to get a bit steamier, she heard a whistle and they both paused. She looked to see the guys that were performing with Kaidan on stage giving them some suggestive looks.

She couldn't help but laugh at them. "It is probably a good thing they stopped us...things were getting a bit too steamy for the public eye." She moved away from him slightly and ordered another round of drinks.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 7:32 pm

He glared at his fellow band members and flipped them off, 'You dickheads.' he sighed. "Yeah.....for now." he smirked at her, more than happy to get another round of drinks.

They night went on smoothly and rather enjoyably. Kaiden refrained form drinking booze, as to make sure he got his date back home safely. "Well, i hope you had a good time?" he asked as they exited the club.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 9:04 pm

Lilah was being a bit more clingy and cuddly than she normally was. She was a bit buzzed from the alcohol. "Yes, I had a great time!" She giggled a bit over enthusiastically. It was pretty late at night well into the early morning. She wrapped herself around his arm and nuzzled his shoulder. "We should do this again."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 10:02 pm

He chuckled, "I'm glad you had a good time." he got to his bike, "Wanna ride home?" he asked, offering her his spare helmut. Seeing she was more than a bit joyful from the booze this evening.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 10:07 pm

"I did. Thank you for inviting me out tonight." She smiled at him. They came to a stop in front of a really cool motorcycle. She had never seen one up close before. "Wow, this bike is yours? It's a beaut." She said as she touched the seat. She had also never ridden one. "Sure. It beats walking home in these heels."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 11:30 pm

"I wouldn't do that to you." he chuckled. Helping getting her helmut on and he even got her heels into his travel compartment in the seat. He got his own helmut on and he got on the bike, helping to keep it steady for her to get on. "Ready?" he asked her as he got her get a good hold of him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:33 am

Lilah slipped her shoes off and let him put them in his travel box. The helmet was snug around her head, but it fit just fine. She nodded and with no shame, hiked her dress up a bit so she could climb on the bike and straddle it before sitting down. She leaned her body against Kaidan's back and wrapped her arms around him hugging him close from behind. "Let's go!" She yelled in an excited voice.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 7:41 am

He got the bike up and got the bike humming, revving it up and he got driving on away from the club. He chuckled hearing her excitement before he heading on. He drove on in the traffic, it was quiet luckily since it was late as he they travelled on back.

After driving back for a while, he arrived the student parking lot and got his bike in a secured spot and got it parked to to let her off. He got his helmut off, "WHooooo that was good." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 11:00 pm

As they rode away from the club, Lilah was full of excitement. She looked ahead at the road as they drove back to the dorms. It was so thrilling, going so fast on a motorcycle with the wind surrounding them. It was a whole new experience and much different than riding in a car.

Once they came to a stop in the student parking lot, she got off and pulled her helmet off. "Yes! That was amazing! I would love to ride with you again." She smiled and put her helmet down on the bike. "I wonder if Roku and Natsuki waited up for us, its pretty late."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 12:07 am

He smiled at her reaction, "Just let me know and we can go on a joy ride on a non-claw day." he smirked. "If they have then It would not surprise me." he said. He got the bike locked up in his room storage so no one gets any ideas.

He got an arm around her and kissed her, "But who needs a room?" he teased a little and kissed her once more, "Sooooo, you liked the night?" he asked, he knew but he wanted to be sure she had a good time...ore more so.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 12:18 am

"That would be so much fun!" She said quite enthusiastically. "A little road trip would be so great!" She chuckled and happily let him kiss her and wrapped her arms around his neck to hold him close. "I loved it! I had such a great time with you. I hope we get to go on many more dates like tonight." She smiled.

---

Natsuki was snuggled close to Roku on the couch with her head in his lap fast asleep. Chiko was on the other end of the couch asleep as well. They were about 2 movies into their little horror movie marathon when Natsuki fell asleep, which she often did during their movie dates.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 12:44 am

He smirked, "Whenever you feel like one and when we have spare time." he smirked, "I just wonder which room Natsuki and Roku ended up at....i think I can't let you go just yet." he smirked in a cheeky manner. They headed on up to go check which room they ended up in for the movie night. "Seems they have got to your dorm." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 12:53 am

"We should plan something for our next off day." She said. "Well, when I left it looked like they were preparing for movie night in my dorm." She smiled as they walked up the stairs to their floor. Kaidan was able to sense which dorm they were in and Lilah's prediction was correct.

"Then how about a night cap in your dorm? Wouldn't want to disturb those two love birds." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 1:03 am

""Sounds like a plan to me." he smirked and pulled her to his dorm room, "Next time can be your choice since I suggested the club and music show." he chuckled, "I'm game for most places." he said as he got the door open. Once open he pulled her in and got kissing her deep.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 1:11 am

"Hmm, I will think about it. But I had so much fun at the club I wouldn't mind going again..." She watched him take out his keys and opened the door. It was pitch dark inside with no lights on. He went in first and without hesitation pulled her close into a deep kiss. The door closed slowly behind them as they both walked back and she collided with the door as things got pretty heated. She dropped her purse to the floor totally forgetting about it as they kissed. "Mmm...oh Kaidan mmm..." She moaned between kisses.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 6:55 am

He close the dorm door and held her close as he picked her up under her ass, causing her dress to ride up, "Mmm fuck, you got me riled up before....and if i had no audience i would have taken you to the floor right there and then." he smirked as he carried her to his room, not wanting to be see, in car Roku woke up and walked in on them.

He closed his door behind him and got her on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 12:15 am

Lilah felt her feet lift off the ground as he raised her up by her ass. Her legs wrapped loosely around his back as their kiss got even more heated. Her dress came up over her hips, her skimpy g-string obviously visible. "I got riled up the moment I laid eyes on you on that stage. I just can't fucking get enough!!!"

He laid her down on his bed on her back. She laid back and lifted her dress even higher and spread her legs open. "Take me, Kaidan...my body is so hot...I can't wait anymore..." She begged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Assassin and the Ranger-
Jump to: