Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:32 pm

He smirked, and pressed a bottom on his bike handle and the wall went up and they went down into a garage area under the the wear house. He slowed down and came to a stop with a few other bikes that were parked.

"THrilling isn't it?" he sniggered
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:40 pm

Khloe reared back and punched him HARD on the side of his helmet not caring if she hurt her hand. She wanted to give his brain a good rattle. "Mother fucker!!!" She yelled and shook her hand, taking her helmet off. "Warn me next time you decide to pull a stunt like that!" She yelled at him not enjoying his thrill seeking one bit.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:44 pm

He laughed after she punched him, removing his helmut, the connect of his helmut to where she punched had given him a cut on his brow, "Well, You Went ALL out in the hit." he sniggered, once again NOT fazed by her reaction.

"Hey, they thrill of whether or not you'll die is THRILLING." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:51 pm

She got up off the bike and put her helmet down on the seat. She got rubbing her hand and saw that the impact of her punch cut him right above his eyebrow.

"Damn right I went all out! You may be willing to gamble with your own life, but I'm NOT!" She shook her head and sneered at him. He was REALLY getting on her nerves.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 12:02 am

He Parked the bike and got up and placed the helmut down an he undid the zip to his jacket fully, showing off his toned chest.

"You've plenty of scars under that glamour of yours....what would one more scar be?" he smirked, he wiped a bit of blood of his brow and licked it off his fingers, "Besides....you've just did something NO ONE has been able to do for YEARS."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 12:21 am

Khloe watched him closely. He seemed to get some sick pleasure out of the fact that she just hurt him. He was indeed powerful. She knew that when she felt the force of his punch. It was no surprise that he could sense her using a cloaking magic to conceal her true form.

"It is clear that you are no ordinary man. Just what are you?" She said looking at him seriously.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 12:32 am

"I've dabbled in magic.....Voodoo to be precise." he said, walking on, motioning her to follow.

"I've been doing so in my late teens to early- mid twenties, soooo i've time to dabble in the normal....." he looked her over with a grin, "AND forbidden."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 12:36 am

Khloe listened as she followed him. "That is forbidden ancient magic you are messing with. It can be very dangerous and even cost you your life if you aren't careful or you piss off the wrong people." She warned. Having lived a VERY long time, she was very familiar with the different types of magic in the world and Voodoo was very complicated and dangerous.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 12:45 am

"Oh, I've done that already." he smirked, "And I've my ways to avoid and fight back." he formed a red energy in hand, "I've had practise......plus...if you've not noticed, I'm older than I look." he sniggered. "Maybe not as old as you might be my sweet, but I've had my share of pain and problems and I always will...but I don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 6:37 pm

"I don't know if you are very cocky or just very naive and stupid." She shook her head and continued to walk with him. She thought to herself trying to figure him out. He admitted that he was quite old, but she highly doubted he was older than her. He probably wouldn't give up until he figured out just what she was, so she had to be on her guard.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 7:09 pm

"Think what you will of me but remember one thing about me." he swiftly turned and made to seem he was about to punch, but he stopped less than an inch from her face, ".........I'm smarter than I look." he grinned.

"But enough of that. Allow me to give you a tour." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

Khloe gasped when she saw his fist coming straight at her face again. It suddenly stopped just inches from her nose. She swatted it away when he made his point. "I get it..." She said angrily. She followed him as they walked out of the parking garage.

"Where are we exactly?" She asked looking around and finding that nothing looked familiar.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:55 am

"In one of my favourite bases. Were exactly I won't say." he chuckled. "That's half the fun, guessing."

She saw the guys she beat up in bandaged and bruises still, they were all fro zing seeing she was here again, whispering. "BACK TO WORK!" shouted Jori and they did so right away.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:06 am

Khloe saw the goons she beat up the other night and took her frustration out on them by giving them an angry and intimidating growl before Jori yelled at them and they scurried away.

"And why do you need me here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:10 am

"i didn't exactly have time to get a good look at you when we first met, So...I was curious.....plus i've NEVER seen a creature like you before." he said as they headed to an upper area.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 5:32 pm

Khloe grit her teeth and said nothing. She had the feeling he might be lying. If her sources were correct, he had seen plenty of magical creatures and even some like her. Of her species, she was the only one left from the original royal bloodline. Her clan was very prosperous and were the original descendants of Clotho, the ancient Greek Goddess and one of the three Fates, as well as the person she herself was named after. He could not find out about her history. People seeked to use her influence and abilities for power and destruction so she kept a low profile for centuries.

"I am nothing special. You have seen many people like me. From what I know of you, the slave trade of humans is just a front to cover up your REAL business. The illegal trading, enslaving, and murder of magical creatures..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:05 pm

He smirked and clapped slowly, "Impressive." he said standing on the higher part of the stairs. "I KNEW I liked you." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 5:05 pm

"I just unraveled you little secret and you applaud me? What is this some kind of test to see just how devious I am?" She said crossing her arms over her chest and staying near the bottom of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 7:26 pm

"I LIKE intelligence my Dear 'Khloe'......but you could say I wanted to see just HOW far are your morals..." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:05 am

"Do you approve then?" She asked as she walked up the stairs slowly to stand with him at the top.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:20 am

"Very much so." he smirked, "And WHAT do think of mine?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:23 am

"What morals? You seem like the type that has none at all." She smirked back starting to enjoy their little game.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:31 am

"Good thing you noticed." he got an arms around her waist and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:34 am

"Mmm!!" He surprised her yet again by pulling her close and suddenly kissing her. His kiss was strong and full of lust and a hint of possessiveness. She didn't try to fight him off too quickly. She let herself enjoy it for a few seconds and pulled back from him. "You are one interesting guy...very bold and you take what you want. Part of me is starting to take a liking to you." She said stroking his ego a bit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:43 am

"Oh really? Honestly I wouldn't have minded if you liked me ore not. But Glad that you are....taking a liking to me." he smirked, teasing her, his hands moving down her back, close to her round ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 7 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: