Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 11:13 pm

Khloe leaned back and crossed her legs swishing her wine around in her hand, "I had a feeling that was you..." She said referring to the sudden intruder. "One moment, sweetie."

She stood up and approached Jori. "I believe this is a private affair. What could you possibly want?" She glared at him for interrupting her fun.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 12:04 am

Jori winked at the blonde, who giggled, "My boys and I are VIP customers...I just happened to see you." he said, the waiter brought him a red martini, "Bring another for the lady, on me." he said to the waiter.

"Yes sir." he nodded and left.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 12:42 am

"Yeah I bet." She pushed him out from behind the curtain and left the blonde in there alone for a bit. "What are you playing at? A week ago I tried to kill you and now you are buying me drinks." She crossed her arms eyeing him suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 12:49 am

"I'm in a good mood right now, and this is a place I would rather enjoy the atmosphere." he smirked, "SO I'll not bother you....too much." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 10:37 pm

"Well keep your distance. Don't interfere with my fun and I will return the favor. Now get lost! "

She turned away from him, slapping him purposely in the face with her long ponytail and going back behind the curtain to her sweet toy. "Sorry about that my dear, now where were we?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 10:44 pm

"Easy there Miss Green. If I wanted to interrupt your fun in a bad way I would have done so the moment I saw you." he said drinking his cocktail.

The waiter brought drink to her, "Your cocktail miss." he blinked whether ponytail smacked Jori and his drink spilt on him. The waiter put the drink down and moved away quickly.

Jori glared at her, "You get that one for free....not next time." he warned Khloe as he left.

The blonde dancer continued her dancing for Khloe.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 11:12 pm

Khloe dismissed his threat by waving her hand at him. She took her spot back on the big couch and focused on the blonde performer. She wanted to take out her frustrations on this girl. "Come to me, my sweet." She said with soft alluring words.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 11:18 pm

She giggled a little and crawled to edge of the stage, fully topless with her g-string on and her ass firm and round as he grinds against the floor and the pole.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 2:35 pm

"A little closer sweetheart." She crooked her finger and smirked at her letting her pheromones do their work. She had a feeling a certain someone may be watching close by.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 6:38 pm

She giggled, "It would be bad if I did." she said crawling over.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 10:10 pm

"Don't worry sweetheart, I am worth the risk." She put out her and and waited for her to take it so the fun could begin.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 10:34 pm

"Mmm what are you hinting I wonder?" she giggled and got the money.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 3:22 am

"You tell me..." Khloe stood and closed the distance between them. She had the girl turn around so her back was visible. Khloe ran her hands over her voloptuous hips. "You are so lovely, my sweet. Such a beautiful body." She said admiring her closely.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 7:13 am

She giggled, "Thanks honey, but I would be careful, you might get tossed out." she gave heads up.

Jori was glancing over and glaring, 'You think this will go unpunished?....You'll see LATER.' he growled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:12 pm

Khloe chuckled, "I'm not worried in the least. Now shake that ass for me sweetheart." She gave her ass and firm smack.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 10:02 pm

She gave a playful yelp, "Mmmmm you are naughty." she giggled again and got back to going her little booty dance against the pole on the stage, but still giving cheeky smiles and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 12:25 am

Khloe could sense Jori watching from the corner of her eye. His glare bore down on her and she reveled in it. "Tell me sweet thing, are there certain customers in here that favor you?" She asked, hoping to dig for some information on Mr. Basker. She snickered and let the girl dance for a while before trying to manipulate her into something more.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 1:44 am

"Ohhhhh you want some dirt on someone?" she giggled, "Extra for that honey." she said giving a spin on the pole and she hung inside down, he blond hair hang down. She then slid down with expert grace and got back up, her hair swishing around.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 10:48 am

Khloe shrugged off the girls sweet pet name. She despised being called such things. "Very well...what do you want then?" She said looking up at the girl with carnal eyes resisting the urge to grab the girl and fuck the information out of her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 11:02 am

"Extra money, honey." she said, grinding against the pole and giggled, "a Good 100 bucks would do." she said with a grin, "Unless you're thinking and doing naughty things." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 4:59 pm

"Oh you haven't the slightest idea what is going through my mind right now sweetness. We can keep playing this cat and mouse game or just get right down to business." Khloe leaned back against the fluffy couch and let her bra straps casually fall off her shoulders willing her to come closer.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 6:35 pm

She chuckled, "I get off in and hour, how about then?" she giggled, and she bumped and grinded against the pole with her ass facing towards Khloe.

Jori meanwhile had been still staring at her, 'When I see you again my sweet. I'll see to it you get punished.' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 9:46 pm

"Perfect. Keep up this display for the last hour and the REAL fun will begin once you are off the clock." Khloe put down the rest of the cash to keep her to herself for the remainder of her shift. She knew his royal lowness was staring from afar. She looked out between the split of the privacy curtain to catch a glimpse of him glaring, eyes like daggers. She just smirked back at him and flipped her hair enjoying the show until it was time to move on to the real action.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 10:08 pm

Jori glared at her, 'Just wait.' he thought with a promise.

AN hour later, the pretty blonde came out dressed int a miniskirt and tank top and heels, knowing that woman with the green hair would be waiting, "Ho oh, you are eager?" she giggled, "What do I called ya?" she asked, walking on.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 11:10 pm

Khloe was waiting for the blonde outside the brothel. Customers were not allowed in after closing. She came through the doors and came over to Khloe. She eyed the girl up and down. She was gorgeous. "Call me Khloe. Shall we then? We can take this back to your place." She said as she twirled a bit of the blondes hair in her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 14 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: