Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 11:30 pm

"My place is not far." she giggled, "Follow me." she said. Watching from a distance though was Jori, he told his boys to go ahead without him, he was gonna see where this little pretty poisonous bitch was going.

The blonde showed her to a simple apartment place and they got up to her door, "Whelp, home sweet home." she said opening the door, "Come on in. Its small but It does it." she said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:48 am

"Lead the way then sweetness." Khloe walked alongside her making small talk as they came to her apartment door. Once inside, she saw that it was small and very homey. "It will do just fine..." Khloe came up behind her and moved her blonde hair aside, breathing gently on the back of her neck. She saw goosebumps rise on her flesh. "I don't know about you...but I am ready for the main event..." She placed small deliberate kisses on the back of her neck and over her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:59 am

She got shivers feeling her breath on her neck, "Mmm my my, you certainly are eager." she giggled, "Let's....take this to the main event room then?" she said leading her to her room. Jori glared watching them vanish into the apartment. "What are you up too?" he paused and looked to the streets an spotted a couple of guys smoking on the corner, '.........Well fuck me....its a couple fuckwits form the Arachnid gang.' he smirked, "Sooo, that fucker has come back to town has he?" a rival had been out of town for a long while and so it would seem they have returned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 5:50 pm

"I had to watch you for at least two hours without being able to touch you...you're lucky I didn't force you against the wall once we stepped through your front door." Once in her room, Khloe pushed her down on the bed and kept her leg between her legs. She took off her jacket and pulled her shirt off of her head. "I don't like fun and games sweetness. I like to fuck. Hard. So prepare for a wild ride." Khloe got down on her knees between the girls legs and easily pulled her mini skirt down to her ankles to keep them secure. Her fingers teased her slit over her panties to start things off.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 5:54 pm

She yelped a bit, feeling how forceful she got, "OH!" she smirked, "Go ahead, I don't mind either way." she gasped when she felt her touching her right away, "Oh fuck!" she chewed on he flower lip a little, "mMmm..."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:20 pm

Khloe could feel how wet she was already. She could see the tiny obvious wet spot. Khloe chuckled and pulled her panties down to get a view of her wet pussy. "Long night, sweet thing? Because it looks like you have been mighty wet for quite some time." Khloe ran her fingers through her slit to coat her fingers. "Mmm, I don't even have to do much prep work. Your cunt is ready for the main event." She smirked and lowered her face down between her legs. She gave her slit a quick lick to tease her more.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:28 pm

She smirked, "Being watched gets me horny." she gasped, "Oh fuck!!!" she squeaked, "I-I- Ahh! Have toys!" she was able to squeak out.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:34 pm

Khloe pulled back and chuckled at her confession, "Then you have definitely chosen the right profession." She became very intrigued when she mentioned that she had toys. "Oh do you now?" Khloe stood and looked in the usual places that one would hide their secret toy stash and found a bag hidden under her bed. She opened it and found it was full of interesting toys. She pulled out a blindfold. "Let's make this more fun shall we?" She put the blindfold over the girls eyes and went back to the bag to get a special toy. "Now, on your hands and knees." Khloe commanded and took of the rest of her own clothes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:40 pm

The blondie giggled a little, "Its easy money and this is my private fun time." she said, a blush on her face already from being teased. She let her do what she wanted to her, getting blindfolded and she got on all fours for her.

Jori glared, "So you would go for some random whore than ME?" he growled. He wanted to kill them both but he was also wary about those Arachnid gang goons hanging in his area. He got his phone and sent a message to Frank to give heads up about Arachnid activities.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 7:41 pm

Once she was completely naked, Khloe took her hair down and crawled onto the bed behind her and laid her hands on her ass. "You are quite the kinky girl, you have quite an array of toys in that bag, but I think this one is my favorite." She said as she pulled the straps tight on the strap on toy she got from the bag. "I hope you are ready my sweet." She smacked her ass and slid her hands down between her legs to tease and play with her wet folds again making sure she was ready. Her fingers were indeed coated with her arousal. Khloe smirked and held her hips firmly and teased her slit with the large head of the strap on cock.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 7:48 pm

She heard the straps being tightened, knowing what toy she chose, "Mmm you chose a good one too." she giggled a little. "Oh fuck....MMMm come on and fuck me...." she gasped feeling her tease her entrance, "Oh you call me bad, you tease." she wiggled her ass to her, "Mmmmm I am ready, please fuck me." she had desperation in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 10:57 pm

"Such a cute ass you have here sweetness." Khloe smirked and rubbed her ass cheek before giving it a firm smack. "Patience my dear." She smacked her ass again and turned the vibration on. "Mmm..." She ran the vibrator between her lips to tease her more. "You want it? Well then take it all in!!!" She forced the large vibrating dildo deep inside her with force. She grabbed her hair and rode her hard.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 12:44 am

"Ah!" she yelped a little feeling it suddenly turn on at her sensitive lips, "Ahhh fuck!!!" she squeaked and she yelped ash time she was spanked, "OHH FUCKK!!!" she squealed when was invade by the whole toy, "OH FUCK!! MMMM FUCK YES!!" she squealed, her tits flouncing form the thrusting into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:12 pm

Khloe held onto the blondes hair and rode her hard. She could feel the vibration from the toy and the impact of the toy hitting against her clit in the process. "MMM your pussy is so slutty, its dripping and squelching so much already. I've barely even started fucking you and you are this turned on. Such a naughty girl." Still keeping a hold of her hair, Khloe leaned over the girl mounting her more firmly. "You love being fucked by a woman don't you my sweet? I know all the right places to fuck you to make you go crazy." Khloe used her free hand to reach under and grab one of the girls nipples. She rolled it around in her fingers and tugged hard letting it snap back as she let it go.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 7:16 pm

"AHHH! OHHH FUUUCKK!!!" she squealed from the fast pace she was going into her, "OH FUCK! YESSS! I AM!!" she moaned, and she squealed when he nippled got tugged and teased roughly, "OH FUCK! I'M SUCH A SLUT!!!" she moaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:08 pm

"That's right my pet! TELL ME AGAIN WHAT YOU ARE!" Khloe said with authority. She moved her hips slower but much more firmly, thrusting in VERY hard and deep. She didn't let go of her hair and tugged it back farther. Khloe let herself feed into the pleasure and let her cloaking magic fade away. The girl was blindfolded, so she wouldn't be able to see her anyway.

"If you keep this up, I'll fuck your ass next." She snickered and moved fast again teasing her nipples as well.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:26 pm

"OH FUCK! i"M LITTLE SLUT! OH FUCK!" she squeaked each rough thrust she made into her, "Oh fuck!!! OH Pulling on my hair! SO hot!!" she moaned, "OH fuck! MMMM yes! Please fuck me as you want!" she moaned, "OH GAWD!!!"

Meanwhile watching outside the window, Jori was watching the show, 'SO she's into women.....Ohh how stupid you are to pull that cute blonde into it.' he smirked, he pulled out a knife from his vest pocket and was playing around with it.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:54 pm

"As you wish my sweet slut!" Khloe made firm her grip on the girls hair to hold it in place while she sped up. The combination of the vibration and the hard hits from connection of the toy with the girls body sent shockwaves to Khloe's clit. She bit her lip and moaned, letting her head fall back waiting for the the little slut to cum.

"Come on sweet thing, cum for me. I want to hear you scream." She said as she licked her now pointed teeth with a smirk of evil intention on her face.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:03 pm

OH YESSSSS! OH FFUUUCK! OH GAWD YYEEESS FUCK!!" her tongue hung out, "Ohh gawwwd I'm gonna cumm!!!!" she squealed, she screamed as she came hard and squirted around the toy in her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:11 pm

Khloe reared back and looked down and watched the toy go in and out of the blondes pussy. It didn't take much longer and she was squirting all over the place. "Mmmm look at that...you just can't control yourself can you?" Khloe smirked and reached under to roughly stroke the girls sensitive clit wanting the water works to continue for a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:23 pm

"OHH FUUUCKK!" she gasped and she grasped at the bedsheets, "OH good fucking gawd!!!" she screamed and her body bucked, "Its too much!!!!" she squealed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:11 am

Khloe kept up her assault on her clit still holding her in place by her hair so she couldn't move. The girls juices were shooting all over her hand and the bed. She suddenly forced a few fingers inside her and pumped quickly into her overly sensitive cunt. "I'm going to make you cum again!" She said, pulling harder on her hair.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:18 am

"OHH FUUUCCCCK OH GAWDD!!!" she squealed and with ease she squirted again, soaking the bed into a pool of sex juices. "Ohhh gaawwdd!!!" she was going crazy with all the finger work she was doing to her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:21 am

Khloe chuckled evilly, "Aww, its no fun if you give it up so easily." She removed her fingers and licked them before she could cum again. "How about we have some fun with this little hole next?" She said and teased her rear entrance with her wet fingers.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:31 am

She panted, "Oh so mean..." she panted, "Oh noooooo...." she gasped feeling her wet fingers teasing her starfish, "Oh ffuuckkkkk so bad!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: