Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:59 pm

He pulled out of her as she began to fountain out of her pussy and he smirked, smacking her pussy before he pushed back in, getting close to cumming again, "AWWW FUCK! FUCK! ABOUT TO CUM AGAIN!!!" he went crazy fast into, she was all slick and wet, making it so easy to go ay-wall on her. "AHHHHH!!!!!" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:50 pm

Khloe was so overcome with pleasure that she couldn't move. She barely noticed Jori pull out of her just to get a good look. She felt him force himself back in though and moaned out loud from the feeling of her ass stretching. "AHHHHH FUCK!!" He was being so rough and was thrusting so fast. She had a feeling he was close. "Again! Fill my asshole full of your jizz again!!!" She begged.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 7:41 pm

Jori growled as he went rapid thrusting into her ass, "FUCK I'M GONNA CUM!!!!!" he growled and with a final deep thrust, he came inside her once more, his hot cum not bing pushed out a bit from him filling her up already, "Awwww fffuuucckkkk!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 10:27 pm

"AWWW FUUUCKkk......" he groaned as he bucked into her, "Mmm fuck....overflowing..." he smirked and smacked her ass, "Such a cum slut..."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 11:20 pm

Khloe saw her twisted face in the mirror. Her eyes were glazed over and her mouth was hanging open wide with her tongue hanging out. She was a slave to his cum. The feeling of it overflowing from her plugged hole filled her with ecstasy. "Mmmm....it feels so fucking amazing! My ass is so full now..." She said, her chest heaving.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 11:57 pm

He smirked and pulled from her seeing his seed ooze out of her gaping asshole, "Fuck that is satisfying to see." he sniggered and smacked her ass once more, "Oh that expression." he smirked, so gratified with himself and his handy work.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:24 am

She yelped when he pulled out and felt the cum leaking from her slowly. He really had A LOT built up. When he smacker her ass, it forced a big glob out and the rest of her body finally collapsed on the bed. She was too sex drunk to even care that he was admiring the work he did on her and how he practically fucked her to the point of being blissed out. She said nothing as she tried to catch her breath and get her mind right again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:29 am

He sniggered, "When you're back with the living, come have a shower again." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 1:05 am

She shook her head and forced herself up onto her knees. She shot him a glare for his comment. Her head was slightly spinning. It had been so long since someone had fucked her so intensely. It was amazing. Her body was flimsy and over taken with pure bliss, endorphins flooding her system. She stood on her shaky feet and slowly made her way to the bathroom to shower again. She saw him step into the shower first. She held onto the door frame to steady herself and saw herself in the bathroom mirror this time. She looked like a cheap whore that had quite a wild night.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 1:32 am

"Need help?" he asked with a sneaky grin.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 6:23 pm

Khloe shook her head, "No, I can handle myself. Just a little wobbly." Once she was steady enough, she joined him in the shower. She was eager to get under the hot water and rinse all the stickiness from her backside and legs. She sighed immediately feeling the heat penetrate her body and rejuvenate her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 6:26 pm

He stepped in as well and got the mango body wash and got rubbing himself down again, "mmm I'm surprised you could take that all and still ask for more." he smirked, "Not that I'm complaining."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 7:11 pm

"I'm not human remember?" She leaned her back against the wall and watched Jori lather his ripped body. "You did tire me out though. Which surprised me." Being so tired, her sass was a little lacking. Once he was done with the body wash, she used it to lather up her chest and arms.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 7:14 pm

While she was taking her turn to lather up he got under the stream to get washing the suds off, "Well, my abilities allow my some...extra stamina." he sniggered, "Plus I'm not usually the the to tire out so quick....unless certain things happen." he said, not saying purposefully what those are.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 10:23 pm

She wished he would spill a bit more of his secrets since he now knew one of her biggest ones. "Anyone who can fuck me so hard that it puts a crack in the wall must be more powerful than he lets on." She smirked looking over her shoulder and lathering up her ass cheeks.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 8:57 am

"....." he smirked, "Well, you'll find out soon enough." he got her look at him and he kissed her deeply and then he stepped out of the shower.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 6:39 pm

His kiss left her breathless and almost wanting more. "I guess I will..." She said to herself after he stepped out of the shower. She followed soon after and wrapped a towel around her torso. "Are you still going to take care of those lazy workers? And if so, may I watch?" She chuckled wanting to see what more he was capable of.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 7:32 pm

"Oh I've not forgotten them and Yes, if you wish to watch." he smirked, as he got drying off.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 11:04 pm

"Excellent. I look forward to it." She walked out of the bathroom and went to gather her clothes which were scattered around his room. She came to the wall where the giant crack was and smirked. "I could actually get used to this." She said starting to like the idea of rooming with this crazy man.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 11:26 pm

HE came walking out totally nude, not worried about it at all and got his clothes on as well, "Well I'm sure you'll enjoy the perks." he smirked as he got his pants back on proper and grabbed the sneakers, slipping them on with ease.

Once fully dressed the both of them, they headed on down to the docking bay, where Frankie had the slackers all in a row, awaiting their fate. "These are the slackers?" he asked his right hand man. "Yep boss."

Jori walked up them, they all were shaking in fear and all looking to the ground, Jori got right up in each of their face, "Lift your eyes boys.....you KNOW i can't stand wimps." they all looked up but forward.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 11:45 am

Khloe ran her fingers across the long crack before Jori came out of the bathroom. "I will need more convincing before I decide to fully give myself to your service...but you are off to a pretty good start." She smirked at him and started to get dressed to go with him to watch him work his "magic".

Frankie already had the lot rounded up. They were all standing in a row against the wall shaking in their boots. They knew what was coming. Khloe stood close by to watch. She was very impressed so far. He was quite the disciplinarian both in and out of the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:27 pm

He looked at the slackers and sighed shaking his head, "Boys boys boys.....what are the rules on the cargo bay?" he asked them once they looked up from the floor. They were all too scared to answer knowing what will happen if they answer correctly....but it would be worse if they didn't. "...to..to not slack off?" one answered. They others flinched. Jori walked up to the one who answered, "Very much so. And WHAT were you all doing?"

"......Playing cards?" he answered. "Right...and you are being LAZY on MY time and MY money?" he glared at him and he was quietly slipping a knife out form the back rim of his pants. "And I've said before....." Suddenly the knife was driven into the stomach of the slacker, who gave a grunt of pain and looked down to see the blood oozing from his belly. Jori gave a toothy grin as the others shook even more so in fear as Jori got moving the knife further up the man's stomach and stopped at his rib cage and the made made a death gargle and he slumped. Jori snigger sand pulled the knife out, his hands and knife all bloody.

Frankie wasn't surprised or worried at all at what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 9:01 pm

Khloe's eyes went wide when Jori just stabbed the guy out of nowhere. She covered her mouth in surprise. She knew he was ruthless, but this was quite impressive. The other two were visibly trembling and they looked to her for help. She just chuckled and approached Jori. "I know you are having a good time, but may I assist you with this? It has been so long since I got to have fun like this." She smirked, reaching for the knife in his hands.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 4:48 am

He smirked and got her hand, "Ooooohhhh want some crimson mixed on that fine skin of yours?" he sniggered and pulled the knife from the now dead fool and the body dropped and the other two was now horrified. Frankie just looked away not letting them think he was to assist them in anyway. "Got right ahead." he handed her the bloodied knife, "Be my quest." he sniggered and he liked some of the blood off his hand the other two got backing up, now scared for their lives.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:13 pm

Khloe took the knife and licked some of the warm blood from the blade. It had been a long time since she felt the urge to kill just for fun. She approached the two trembling men slowly. She decided to have some fun and freak them out a bit, she shed her human guise and revealed her true form to them. Her eyes glowing yellow and her spider fangs protruding from her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 25 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: