Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 6:33 pm

Klotho was starting to get worried. Especially about Ezra. This sudden show of rage was troubling. "Stop it Jori. He is just as much your son as he is mine." She said crossing her arms. "I don't know what has gotten into them, but you are right. Ezra is more likely to open up to me than he is to you. Vice versa with Arania. She has worshiped the ground you walk on since she first laid eyes on you." She said and agreed to speak with Ezra later that evening to see what was going on with them.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 6:41 pm

Jori looked to Klotho, "He's been acting the fool since he knew what a DICK was for." he said, "And he seems to be getting more frustrated as each year passes." he said, "But yes, you need to speak with him, because he'll not wish to talk at this point with me." he said, sitting down and getting back to other papers and plans.

After ALL the work was done, it was just after sunset, Ezra was about to out for a night walk, not wanting to be cooped up in the house, he was stopped but his mother, "I don't want to talk." he said plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 7:10 pm

"He's at a very difficult age. So of course he is going to be frustrated. He didn't have the most normal upbringing. Neither of them did." Klotho partially blamed herself for the way things had turned out. "It doesn't help that you and him have such a strained relationship. I can talk to him until I am blue in the face, but there are certain things he needs to talk to YOU about, not me." She said.

---

Later that night, Klotho met up with Ezra and saw that he was alone. "Ezra." She called his name. He was standoffish from the beginning. "That's fine. We don't have to talk. Can I just walk with you? I haven't gotten to spend much time with you lately." She said waiting for him to warm up to her a bit more.

Arrie had just finished her chores just before sunset and was very tired. She was going to report to her father and head to bed early. She knocked on his door and entered. "All my work is done, father." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 7:14 pm

"He barely wishes to speak with me. We're too similar in our anger and her traits, makes it hard to talk like a normal person. Which you know VERY clear I am not normal and neither are you or them." he reminded.

---

"........Honestly mother I don't want to be around anyone right now." he said honestly with a sigh. "You are the last person I want to get snappy with." he adored his mother, and didn't want to disrespect her.

Jori was just finished his own papers, "Come in" he saw his daughter, "Good. But come in I need to speak with you."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 8:16 pm

"You don't even try, Jori. You two are so stubborn and easy to anger that you get nowhere. You should try talking to him one on one. I think he senses how much you favor Arania. You have always been more stern with him." She sighed and turned to face Jori and approached his desk. She made him put his papers down and looked him in the eye.

"I am very aware that we are not normal. That is no excuse to not try to bond with your own son. He is at that age that he needs his father. I could do well to follow my own advice with Arania. She and I are not as close..." She sighed again.

---

"I am not your father, Ezra. Whatever you say to me will not hurt my feelings. I know whatever you say is out of anger and frustration. If you let it fester, it will just turn into resentment. You know you can tell me anything...alright." She rested her hand gently on top of his head and played a little bit with the ends of his dreads like she always did when he was younger.

Arrie began to get very nervous. It wasn't often her father was this serious about talking with her. She took a seat on the chair in front of his desk sitting up straight. "Yes...father? Is something wrong?" Arrie was visibly tired and something seemed to be on her mind but she did her best not to let her father see it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 9:14 pm

"He's a MAN now, not a child." he said, looking at the papers as he spoke, but he looked up when Klotho made him lower them and he looked her in her amber yellow eyes, ".............................." he sighed, "I'll see."

---

"It doesn't turn to anything except just frustrations for mother. I'm not renting anyone." he said. He sighed a little when she played with his hair, calming him a little.

"What is going on? You are your brother are more crabby at each other than a bunch of sharks fighting over a dead whale." he said to his daughter, "You usually bicker then get over it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:06 pm

"Well, both of you certainly are acting like children. Make more of an effort with Ezra and I will do that same with Arrie. Fair enough?" She asked.

---

Klotho could sense that he was relaxing a bit. They hadn't even started walking yet. "Come on, lets go walk down by the beach for old time sake." She took his hand and pulled him along with her.

Arrie relaxed a little bit, but was nervous when he started asking about her relationship with Ezra. "Nothing...he just gets on my nerves a lot. That's all. When you and mother are gone its a bit more difficult. Both of you aren't around much anymore..." She said trying to take the attention off her and Ezra.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:19 pm

"YEs yes." he sighed, "I get it." he hated being nagged.

---

He sighed and nodded and the two of them got walking along the beach, it was a clear night and the moon was out, lighting the beach up.

".........You're both worked it out with us gone before. Ever since I first left you two to watch over things at the age of 17. Should I me sending your brother away and YOU deal with it all on your own? We NEED this place to run smoothly if you two don't GROW up."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:33 pm

"Good." She lifted his chin and kissed his lips. "Don't stay up too late working, I tend to get lonely in that huge bed all by myself." She smirked and left to go find Ezra.

---

They walked beside each other along the beach. It was warm with a slight breeze. "Ezra...are you happy here taking charge of the island while your father and I are away?" She asked trying to probe his mind a little bit. He always was a free spirit and seemed to want to get out and explore the world like she did long ago before settling down.

"No! You can't send him away! We work well together when we get along which is most of the time. Just...don't send Ezra away father, please." She said slightly begging. She couldn't stand being apart from him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:37 pm

He grinned at her, "Oh? I might come and TEND to something in the bed tonight." he sniggered.

---

"I've no issue with it, the longer father's away the better I find." he said. "I get he's the INFAMOUS Jori Basker, The Voodoo master of the sea....but I do feel like I'm stuck in his shadow."

"It seems to be the opposite with how its been lately. Are you saying you argue more when your mother and I are AROUND?" he asked, his hand against his jaw, listening.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:50 pm

"See that you do." She snickered back and left the room.

---

"I see..." Klotho had a feeling that he felt that way. She took her shoes off and walked toward the waters edge to feel the waves against her bare feet. "Well, your father is your father you can't change that, but you don't have to live in his shadow. You have traits from BOTH of us. You are not your father...you are Ezra Basker. You are better than him in your own way." She explained.

Arrie noticed that he seemed genuinely interested which was odd. All he really seemed to care about lately was work. "Why are you so interested all of a sudden about Ezra and I? You never really cared much before..." She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:56 pm

"Better than him? Heh! I doubt it. He doesn't even LOOK old." he said, Like he'll never die or grow old." he said, "But what can i do while STUCK on the island all the time?" he sighed, "I want to go do something else than be a dock worker and Slave chaser." he said.

"Because I've not spoken to you in a while I thought it be best to see where your head is at." said Jori.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:13 pm

"You are my son as well. You posses a skill set that he can't pull off no matter what. Be proud of that." She said. "You and your sister are the ONLY two of your kind, both human and arachnid. Don't forget that. He may be able to stay young, but he can't shoot poison webs or create silk stronger than steel." She chuckled bragging on her son.

"Yes, you are a lot like me. You want to see the world. I did that for the longest time before I met your father." She said reminiscing about the good old days.

Arrie looked in his eyes and could see he was telling the truth. "Well, I'm happy here taking over the family business. It would just be nice if you were around more though. You and mother like when we were children. It seems as though once we were old enough to handle things, you both just...left." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:21 pm

He sighed, "True. But that doesn't help I and my sister forced to stay here on the island....Can't we not go and make our own thrills, you and father always go off and more often so since we were 17." he said.

"Because we knew you two wouldn't need us around you ALL the time. You're a young woman and Man now, did you really need us coddling or holding your hands when you were old enough to hold yourselves up?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:30 pm

Klotho didn't realize just how trapped Ezra felt here on the island. "If this was bothering you so much, why didn't you come to me sooner? I'm sure your father and I can handle things while you and your sister go off on your own for a while. You two are old enough to handle the work that we do while we are at sea. It will give you a chance to see the world a bit."

"That's not it father." She tried to explain. "We are young adults now, yes, but that doesn't mean we don't want our parents around. We aren't the typical family, but we are STILL family. Ezra and I have barely left this island since we were children...maybe that is why Ezra is so restless. We both would like to see more than just our backyard."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:35 pm

"You think father would LIKE hear me saying that? He would call is desertion." he said, "He's a selfish prick, you know that." he shrugged.

".....................DO you feel the same? Do you want to go an leave the island?" he asked his daughter point blank.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:56 pm

Klotho laughed, "Believe me, I know that better than anyone. He is selfish, hard headed, and stubborn...but he does care. He may not show it, but he does care. If you and your sister really want to go out on your own...I'm sure with a little time and coaxing from me he would give in." She said.

"Not permanently. I mean this is my home. I just want to see more. Like where mother is from and such." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 12:12 am

"He only ever listens to you." he sighed, still not convinced his father would ever allow it.

".....................................How long are we saying here Arania?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 12:36 am

"That's because I have him wrapped around my little finger. He has a hard time saying no to me." She chuckled evilly.

Arrie grew silent for a few minutes. "Are you actually considering it?" She asked trying not to get her hopes up.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 12:46 am

"I wonder why?" he sighed, knowing what both his parents.....private life was like.

"Oh you DON'T wish to go?" He asks chis daughter, "Please make your mind up Arania." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 12:59 am

Klotho bonked him on the head very similar to how Arania did. "Get your mind out of the gutter. What your father and I have goes way beyond just sex. Even a man like your father is capable of love. He just shows it in his own way. Since you and Arania were born, I softened up a lot. I think he hates that." She chuckled.

Arania sighed, "Yes...I want to go! I want to go with Ezra and see the world for at least a month!" She said almost yelling it getting frustrated with her fathers games.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 1:04 am

"OW!!" he yelped, "Ow mother! Please don't do that!" he grumbled, ".........mother I just need time away from here for a while." he sighed, "I just want to get space to breathe." he said.

He smirked, "You want longer than that My sweet Daughter, I KNOW you would prefer longer." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 1:14 am

"I'm sorry, love." She smiled and kissed the top of his head where she bonked him. "I know you do...I'll have a talk with your father and see what we can work out. What about Arrie? Do you think she wants the same thing that you do? And if she does, would you want her to go with you?" She asked.

She bit her lip and avoided his gaze, "I would love to go away for several months...but we would come back. You make it sound like its so final that we want to leave for good and never come back..." She said looking at him again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 1:27 am

"We're twins mother, she would." he said. He sighed, "She's a pain in the ass though."

"Depends on HOW you plan to leave, if either of you SNUCK off without telling then I would not be merciful." he said, "But as long as I know you'll return then I've nothing agaisnt you going...for a time.....there is dangers out there though you've not met in person as I have."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 9:42 pm

"You two have never been apart. Some time apart might do you both some good. I would feel better if you two were together though. There are many dangers out there, especially for our kind." She said.

"I would never do that to you or mother. I couldn't just leave without saying anything. This is my home." She said assuring him that she had no ulterior motive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next