Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Taboo Twins - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 1:01 am

He smirked and got scratching along her belly, leaving little red marks along her skin as he thrusted, "MMMM look at that blood!" he licked at her cut, not worried about the poison in her blood. "MMmM!!!!" he got making short but hard thrusts into hitting her cervix with each hit deep inside. "MMMm!!!" he then smacks don of her tits leaving a slight red marks on them.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 1:39 am

"AHHHHHAAAHHH OH FUCK YESS!!" She could feel the sting from his claws slicing into her skin and the blood running from each scratch. "HAAA MMM AHHHAA.." Her body trembled when his tongue lapped up the blood as it fell. That turned her on even more. "OHHH FUCK I'M GONNA LOSE MY MIND AHHHHH!!" His hard thrusts were hitting so deep threatening to push through her cervix. Her eyes began to roll back in her head and she moved her head around wildly. "IT ALL FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOOD!!! HAAAAAHHH!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 1:47 am

"AW FUCK YEAH!! MM HITTING THAT SPOT YOU LIKE HUH!?" He groaned, "MMMMM FUCK YOU'RE A FUCKING TIGHT SQUEEZE!!!" she groaned, feeling her tighten around his dick more so, "AWW FUCK I'M CLOSE TO FUCKING NUTTING!!" he growled, the table getting more shaky.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 1:54 am

"YES!! YOUR CUM!! I WANT IT ALL!! PLEASE!! HAAAA! I WANT IT OVERFLOWING FROM INSIDE ME!!" She begged him again. As much as she could, she moved her hips along with his to make him connect deeper. "AHHH EZRA!!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:06 am

"AW FUCK!!!" He groped her tits with a bit of firmness as he got thrusting crazy fast into her, "AWW FUCK! CUMMING!!! i"M FUCKIN-OHHFUUUCCKKKKK!!!" he growled and thrusted deep into her holding still as he came inside her, he shuddered physically as he pulled out of her and looked at his handy work, "Mmmm you cum whore."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:48 pm

"AHHH EZRAAA YES AHH HA HA HAAHHH!!" He pushed past the entrance to her cervix and was fucking her womb going as deep as possible. "OHH HAAA IM GONNA CUM TOOOOO!!" once he pulled out, her pussy started to squirt. "AHHHHHH HAAAA HAAA OH FUUUUUUU!!!" She rubbed her clit feverishly making her orgasm last longer and her juices keep flowing.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:22 pm

He chuckled seeing the fountain squirting out of pussy and that she kept playing with herself, "Ohhh that won't do Arrie." he smirked and pull her hands away and got two fingers into her and hooked them up pumping his fingers up into her fast, making her pussy making lewd wet noises, "Aww fuck, i wanna see you squirt more." he smirked, keeping it going.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:36 pm

"Hey!! Why did you-AHHHHFUUUUU!!! Not so fast!!! AHHHH OHHHHH FUU IM GONNA CUM AGAIN IF YOU GO SO FAST!!!" She looked down and saw his fingers fucking her wet pussy and mixing up the cum inside her. "NO AHHH AHHH OHHH IM GOING TO SQUIRT OHHH I FEEL IT COMING!!! HAAA AHHHH!" Her juices started to flow again. She resisted the urge to stroke her clit to make it feel better. "OHHH IM CUUUMIIIINNNNGGG AHHHH HAAA EZRA SUCK ON MY CLIT PLEASE OH PLEASE!!" She begged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:46 pm

"That's the point My sweet sister." he sniggered as he pumped his finger into her crazy fast. When she got squirting he pulled his fingers put and she squirted out like a hose all over the floor. He smacked pussy after she stopped and he chuckled, "Not just yet, I'm gonna get you CRAZY before my tongue touches your cunt." he got his fingers back in and got pumping crazy into her once more, "THIRD times the charm!" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:58 pm

"MMMMMMAHHHHH EZRAAAA AHHHH NO ITS SO SENSITIVE!!! AHHH HAAA HA AHHHH!!!" She fell onto her back on the table keeping her legs wide open. She bit her lip hard, drawing blood and felt her body shaking. Soon enough, she was shooting out her juices again soaking his hand and the floor. "FUUUUUUUAHHHHHH CUUUUUMMMMMMINNNNGGGGG OHHHH!!" Her body convulsed more violently as she came harder than she ever had with him before
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:07 pm

He pulled his hand from her pussy again, "Mmm look at that." he smirked and licked her juices off his fingers, "Mmmmmmmmm soooo sweet." he sniggered, and he looked at her with her legs wide open and he got licking at her pussy, keeping her legs open by pinning her legs so they stay open. "MMmMMMM!!!" he groaned and sucked on her clit, slipping his tongue into her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:16 pm

Arrie laid on her back breathing heavily. "Ezra..." She was so exhausted and her pussy was twitching and red from all the attention. "AHHHHH!!!! EZRA NO!!!" She tried to move away, but her legs were pinned down. "NOOO IM GONNA LOSE MY MIND..... AHHHHITSSOSENSITIVE!!! EZRA PLEASE!!!" Her body was shaking and her eyes were watering. The pleasure he was giving her was becoming so overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 8:49 pm

"MMMmMM!!!" he groaned, still going despite her protests, "MMmMM!!" he then got one of his juiced u fingers and slipped it into her ass as he continued his assault on her pussy, licking and tasting her deep, pumping his finger into her at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 9:06 pm

Arrie grabbed at his head and tried to push him away, but he was anchored at her pussy refusing to budge. "Ezra please...no moreeeAHHHHH!! OH FUCK!!!" His slippery fingers easily penetrated her ass and moved in deep. "AHHHH OH GAWD IM GONNA CUM AGAIN AHHHHH MMMMM!" He was probing all the right spots and her naughty pussy started to tighten around his tongue.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 10:01 pm

He growled a little, when she tried to push away, like a cat that was refusing to move from the saucer of milk, he groaned, determined to get her to cum in his face and for her to see nothing but stars, he wasn't able to go all out on her before and planned to on his journey.

He slipped in a second finger and continued on pumping them into her until she came.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 10:22 pm

She continued moaning and screaming. She squirmed around and arched her back feeling the pleasure taking over her mind. "AHHHHH OHHH FUUUUUU MMMMM AHHHH IM CUMMMMMMING AHHHHHH!!!" He was able to coax another squirt show out of her. "Ahhhh E-Ezra...I have n-nothing left..." She said between breaths.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 10:37 pm

He got showered in her juices and got a good mouthful and swallowed it, "Mmm fuck...." he was all wet and shiny for being squirted on, "MMM that was hot." he sniggered seeing her in a dazed look, "I barely got my cock in you and you're seeing the stars, he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 10:44 pm

"You just...m-made me squirt three...t-times...of course I'm seeing stars..." She laid on the table sprawled out in an exhausted heap. "But...I still want you..." She said looking at him with longing eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 10:48 pm

He smirked, "Oh? Want more do you?" he got her up and got bent over the table at the waist and spread her legs, he got rubbing some of her juices on his cock and on her asshole, "Let's focus here for a while." he sniggered, and spanked her ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 11:45 pm

"Y-yes..." She got up at his command and let him bend her over the table. She rested her weight on the table. She yelped when he smacked her ass and whined when he teased her. "MMM!!! Ezra please...I want my ass fucked!!" She begged again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 12:05 am

He smirked, "Getting impatience little cum whore?" he sniggered cruelly, "I'll get to you in a minute." he got moving his cock over her asshole, rubbing over her little tight rosebud, "Mmmmm Beg me to fuck your starfish." he smirked, spreading her ass cheeks, showing all to himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 12:08 am

"Mmm!! Please Ezra! Please fuck my hungry asshole! Its twitching...I want it so bad PLEASE!!!!" She begged looking back at him. Her eyes were filled with want. She could feel the cold chill of the air on her open ass. It gave her chills.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 12:24 am

He saw her skin get goose pimples, "Hehe, getting cold are we? Let me warm you up." he pushed into her ass with ease due to begin all slick form previous actions, "Awww fuckk yes, tight fit!!!" he growled in pleasure feeling how tight she was. "Mmm Arrie." he pushed until her was balls deep inside her and held it there for a minute, hearing her gasps and moans from him invading her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 7:10 pm

"AHHHHAAA!" She screamed and her head flew back when he started to push into her ass. "MMMM! OHHHAA SO GOOD!" She could feel her ass stretching around him as he pushed in balls deep. He didn't move right away, he just stayed there. "Wh-why did you stop? Come on! Fuck me don't stop!" She said turning around to see his usual smirk on his face. She tried to move her hips, but he was holding them in place.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:37 pm

He smirked at her deviously, "Ohh just waiting for you to say it." he grinded into a little and pulled back, thrusting hard into her and then got thrusting into her deep and still at a hard pace. "AWW FUCK! Your ass was MADE for fucking! Such a tight fucking fit! AWW gawd such a fucking dream!!" he sniggered, smacking her ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next