Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 12:14 am

"I hope we do...this has been one of the best nights I've had for as long as I can remember." She leaned into him and held him close. "Thanks for the advice...I will keep it in mind." She looked into his face and kissed him again, letting his taste linger on her lips.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 12:18 am

"Mmmm..." he smiled at her, "Same here.." he said after he finished kissing her, "I look forward to meeting you again....Arania."he said her full name once more.

--

Meanwhile, Ezra was in the market place and had just come out of the Voodoo store. he and purchased something and slipped it into his back sack. He was also double checking on food and water supplies for when......hopefully when Arrie came back. He sighed, feeling stupid how he was acing before. He was also piping a tiny bit still feeling the new piercing on his dick.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 12:31 am

"No one really calls me by my full name anymore. It sounds so perfect when you say it..." Once she was clean and sure she had removed his scent. She got out of the water and put her clothes back on. "Until next time, Rai..." She gave him a somewhat sad smile and left him to go back toward town.

---

The streets were busy once again and the market place was thriving. Now that she was alone, she had the chance to process what happened that night and earlier that morning. "Ezra can't find out about this...he will be furious and probably kill Rai." She said to herself not paying much attention to what was going on around her. Her body was sore, especially her new piercings, but it was well worth it. She started to head back to the Eboney Heart to try to restore peace with her brother now that she had time to cool off.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 12:36 am

He smiled, "Its a Beautiful name, and it needs to be said more." he said to her. he washed up too but he wanted air dry, "Until next Time Arania." he said watching her leave his little camp and back to town.

--

Ezra was on his way back to the Ebony heart as well when he finally spotted Arrie, "There you are!" he said, running over to her, "Where the fuck did you go, i look all around the town."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 12:42 am

Arrie's heart skipped a beat when she heard Ezra's voice behind her. She instantly tensed feeling like she would be punished for what she did even though Ezra had no idea what happened between her and Rai. "Sorry...I just...needed some time to myself to think. I didn't really want to be found." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 12:47 am

"I figured that." he sighed in relief, "As long as your alright..." he got his back sack and got rummaging through it, "Where the fuck is it....ah, here." he pulled out a small sack and handed it to her, "......it for you." he said, with a light pout.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 12:58 am

Arrie was kinda glad that he was worried about her. It was rare that she got to see that side of him. "I'm fine. Just needed to blow off some steam as I'm sure you did too." She gave him a puzzled look when he started looking for something in his back sack. "What are you looking for?" He took out a small sack and handed it to her. "What's this for?" She asked looking it over.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 1:02 am

"JUst.....take it." he sighed, "Just i can't say certain things....you know that." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 5:22 pm

Arrie opened the sac and inside was a small voodoo doll that could fit in the palm of her hand. She chuckled when she looked at it. The resemblance of the doll to Ezra was uncanny. She assumed it was just for show and not an ACTUAL voodoo doll she could use on him. He always had the oddest way of apologizing.

"Thanks Ezzy. I love it and I forgive you." She said, rusting his short dreads as they walked back to the ship together. "I'm...sorry as well. I shouldn't have been so harsh on you. You were just looking out for me like a brother should." She said, apologizing to him. It was easier for her to express her emotions and feelings.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 5:43 pm

"oi, don't mess the hair up!" he grumbled, "But glad ya like it." he said. He looked to her, "Well....we were both being stupid....you ready to set sail? I've double checked over everything." he asked her, "We should have been gone yesterday....and the wind is picking up now." he got walking to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:05 pm

Arrie chuckled again, "You are so particular about your hair." She gave a little tug on one of his short dreads to tease him further. "Yeah we were both being pretty stupid...but we both need to stay level headed on this trip." She said. They made it back to the ship and Arrie looked over her shoulder out into the crowd wondering if Rai was somewhere watching her.

"Yeah...let's get going." She walked onto the ship and pulled up the ramp as they prepared to take off. As far as she could tell, Ezra hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary with her. She tried to act that things were as normal as they were even though she kept her encounter with Rai to herself.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:10 pm

"OI!" he grumbled, "Quit it!" he sighed as he boarded the ship with his twin and they prepared to set sail. But just hiding just out of sight, Rai was indeed watching them leave, but he was also checking on what their vessel looked like. "We will meet again Arania.....I assure that." he said to himself, "I think I've been on this island long enough." he grinned and got heading out the opposite way from the village.

The Ebony heart was departing at last as Ezra got the sails down and the wind got them moving away from port. He looked to his sitter, who was steering currently, "Where to sis? Where do we take tis adventure next?" he asked as he secured the sail and came up to the top deck, checking on the charts.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:24 pm

Arrie was at the helm steering the ship rather absentmindedly. She barely even heard Ezra talking to her. Her mind just kept wandering to the night she had with Rai. He made her feel things that Ezra never could, or ANY man for that matter. She had been with a few of the male servants and crew back home, but it was just meaningless sex which is what she thought it was with Rai. She just couldn't get him off her mind.

Even though she was lost in thought, she still sailed the ship in the right direction staying on course. She just didn't answer Ezra right away.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:26 pm

"Oi, doofus." he knocked her on the top of the head to wake her up, "I was talking to ya." he said to her, "WHERE are we going next?" he asked her again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:32 pm

"ACK!! HEY!!" She shot a disgruntled look at him, and touched the spot on her head where he bonked her to prevent him from doing it again. "You don't have to bonk me so hard. Fuck. Anyway, you pick. I chose the first time. I don't really care where we go." She said taking the wheel in both hands again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:37 pm

He chuckled, "You were daydreaming there." he poked her side, "Its good to have you back." he said, looking at the chart and looked at it for a minute, "......Let's go to the north, there's a large town on the biggest island in that direction." he said, "If you want to get ready to you the transportation spell I'll steer."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:40 pm

Arrie couldn't help but smile when Ezra started to poke fun at her like he usually did. Things were mostly back to normal now. "It's good to be back." She said truthfully and surrendered the wheel to Ezra so she could prepare the transportation spell for them to reach their next destination faster. "It will take a few minutes. Just keep heading North." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:53 pm

"Will do." he said keeping the Ebony heart going forward as he glanced at her forming the spell now and then. Once the spell was cast, the fog surrounded them and they vanished from view and they were travelling through the fog paths.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 8:04 pm

Arrie looked around as the fog began to surround them. "Hmm, that went much smoother than the first time." She said and kept her focus on the spell. She needed to concentrate on their destination fully so they could get there faster. She closed her eyes and chanted lowly to herself. Soon enough, the island they sought came into view.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 8:11 pm

"When we port I'll fix us some breakfast, since we had to go off so suddenly." said Ezra, he was surprisingly not trying to hit on her or anything or even crack his usually naughty jokes. He steered their ship into port and the port master came over, "Greetings travellers, To dock in the port I need a three gold penance for the time you are here." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 8:32 pm

"That sounds good. I worked up quite an appetite." The spell was complete and they arrived at the port. Arrie took care of the docking fee and helped Ezra secure the ship. "Do we have anything for breakfast on the ship or do we have to venture out into town for something?" She asked. She knew they had a lot of fish and crustaceans for lunch and dinner.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 8:40 pm

"I'de say we eat on the ship and then go out and look around." he said. He sighed seeing the dock master, "Three gold?" he sighed and got the ramp down and gave him the three coins, "The Ship is called the Titan." he said, not giving the real name of their little ship. He wrote the name down, "Very well, Welcome To WhiteWave Island." he nodded and left them be.

Ezra rolled his eyes, "What a pain." he flinched a little bit, still feeling the slight discomfort between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 11:26 pm

"Don't complain. It's not like we don't have to money to spare. Mother and father made sure we had plenty before we left." She said as they walked back up the ramp. She noticed him walking a bit weird and saw him flinch. "Something wrong? You're acting weird." She said trying to resist the urge to bump him with her hip to make him stumble.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 4:16 am

"I am fine. Just......did things while you were gone." he said, not saying what he was up to, "And DON'T get any ideas in pushing me over." her warned her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 9:07 pm

Curse that twin telepathy, she thought to herself when Ezra saw right through her as he usually did. "Fine..." She pouted. It finally dawned on her just what was ailing him. She couldn't help but giggle. "Should you be walking around considering the...things you did?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next