Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taboo Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Taboo Twins - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 7:19 pm

"HYAAAA!!" She yelped when he smacked her pussy which made her spurt one final time. "Y-Your an animal..." Her pussy was drenched and pulsing. "W-Wait not yet!! It's too sensitive!!" She tried to stop him, but was too weak to do it. He had her hold her legs open and she had no choice but to take his cock. "AHHHHHAAAA Haaa!!" Her body was trembling and her pussy sucked him in, pulsing and twitching around him. She could feel the metal from his piercing rubbing against her sensitive walls. "OHH FUUCK!! HAAAA!!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 7:26 pm

"You love it!" he smirked, "Too late my sweet sister!" he sniggered as he had pushed deep into her, "You feel it don't ya?" he grinned and he got a hand on her leg and got thrusting into her, "You may complain, but you'll keep coming back for this dick you little slut!" he groaned, "Aww damn fuck!" feeling her tight walls around her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 7:44 pm

Shame was welling up inside her as Ezra's words reminded her that what they were doing was wrong. It was always in the back of her mind every time he fucked her or touched her. But he was right, she ALWAYS came back for more. Her mind soon drifted to Rai. When they were together, she didn't feel guilty or ashamed. It was so nice to enjoy being with someone without feeling shitty about it afterwards.

"AHHHH!!! YES I FEEL IT!! The metal is rubbing inside me!! It feels SO GOOOOODDDD!!!" She moaned and opened her legs wider. "K-Keep going!! I WANT TO CUM AGAIN!!!" She begged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 1:53 am

"Aww fuck! Even if you do I'm gonna keep on ramming this pussy!" he groaned, "AW FUCK ME SO FUCKING GOOD!" he looked at her pierced nipples, "Such a hot sight before me, Aww fucking hell!!" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:49 pm

"It feels so good!!! I NEVER WANT YOU TO STOP!! I NEED YOUR COCK INSIDE ME FOREVER AHHHHHH!" She could not resist him no matter how hard she tried. She was a slave to him. He always had a way of overcoming her sense of right and wrong. When his cock was insider her, she didn't care about ANYTHING else. Her nipples were hard and erect just begging to be touched. She pinched them with her fingers and moaned even louder.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 7:03 pm

He groaned, "AW FUCK YES!!" he thrusted deep into her, pushing balls deep into her, "Yes! Your pussy is so fucking wet and tight!" he leaned in and tugged on one of her nipple rings with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 7:31 pm

"AHHHH HaaaHAAA!" Her voice trembled when he teased her nipple. "MMMMM AHHH EZRA!! Y-You're so rough!!" She squirmed beneath him and moved her chest into his face wanting more.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 6:20 am

He smirekd, "Damn right." he said, tugging on her nipples more as his hips rammed into her, "Aww fucking hell Arrie!" he groaned and he licked at her soft flesh.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 8:45 pm

"AHHHHHAAA!! EZRA!! MMMM FUUUU!!" Her back arched when he tugged on her nipples and caused her pain. "FUCK!!! IT HURTS BUT IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!" She wriggled beneath him and wrapped her legs around his waist to firmly pull him closer.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 8:58 pm

"AWWW FUCK! YEAH! GONNA STUFF YOU FULL OF CUM!!" he smirked and got thrusting much faster into her when her legs got wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 9:19 pm

"MMMM YES!!! I WANT TO BE FULL OF YOUR CUM!!!" In pulling him closer, he became buried even deeper inside her. "AHHH!! Keep playing with my nipples!!! It feels so fucking good!!" She guided his head down to her chest wanting him to use his mouth again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 9:46 pm

He groaned and got thrusting deep and hard into her, while he got rolling her nippled along with her piercings, "AW FUCK! Tyring to milk me already are you? Bad girl!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 11:51 pm

"AHHHH! Y-Yes I AM!! I want all that dick juice inside you...it's mine!" She said with a possessive intent. She could be rough too when she wanted. She pushed up on Ezra and quickly changed their positions, she was now on top still riding his cock. "This bad girl is taking charge now." She moved her hips and started riding his cock with great speed and lust.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 11:55 pm

"WHoa!" he chuckled as she took over and got riding him, he smirked and smacked her ass, "Go right ahead Arrie!" he smirked she his hand held on her ass , moving with her body as she bounced on him, "Aww fuck me you're such a tight fuck!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:19 am

She leaned over him and used her knees to launch herself up and down on his cock making sure she sank down as deep as possible so she could feel that piercing tickle her sweet spot. "I know..." She said confirming his comment and clenching her abdominal muscles to put the extra squeeze on his cock. She was going to milk him totally dry. "There will be nothing left once I'm done with you." She said secretly taking out her frustrations on him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:25 am

"AHH!" Fucking hell!" he groaned, "Fuck you're getting really rough today!" he smirked at her, watching her tits in his face and feeling her thrusting him into her deep and hitting that good spot, "Fucking hell!" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am

She slowed her hips down and made slow long movements. "Got a problem with it?" She dropped all her weight down on his pelvis with one big thrust, it even made her shudder. "MMMM! So DEEEEP!" She started moving faster again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:37 am

"Not at all!" he groaned, "Aww fuck you are so naughty!" he smacked her ass again and he got rubbing at her asshole, "Keep bouncing baby, you'll make me cum in a minute!" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 10:45 pm

"AHHHH! I-I intend to!" She moved her hips at a brisk pace up and down on his cock again. As she went down, her rear hole fucked his finger as well setting her off. "FUUUUUCCKK! IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!" She kept his cock inside her and started to grind against him, his pelvis bone rubbing her pierced clit. It made her shudder.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 8:26 am

He groaned feeling her pushing him balls deep into her, "AWW FUCKING HELL!" he smirked, "FUck!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!" he groaned louder and came inside her after the intensity got too mud for him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 11:22 pm

Arrie started bouncing her hips again wanting to feel his cock slam into her hard. "AHHHH! SO CLOSE!! AHHHH!!" She looked down at her brother and saw the twisted look of pleasure on his face. His cock was throbbing inside her, she knew he was close. "CUM! CUM INSIDE ME EZRA!!" She moved faster bouncing and grinding until she felt him explode inside her. "AHHHHH YEEEEEESS!!" She threw her head back and started to cum along with him. She reached down and rapidly stroked her clit to keep her orgasm going. "AHHHHH! EZRA!! MMMMM!!" She called his name and raised her hips a bit so he could see her fingers moving.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 11:25 pm

He growled air when he came inside her and shuddered feeling her tighten more around him after her cumming right after he did. HE panted and smirked watching her hands rubbing herself like crazy, "You naughty girl." he smirked, "Aww fuck Arrie!" he then got thrusting up into her again, "FUCKING HELL!!" his piercing was rubbing inside her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 11:49 pm

"AHHH!! Ezra!! MMMM!" She kept rubbing her clit and moving up and down on his still hard cock. "FuuuuAHHH! You're mixing it up inside me!! HAAA!!! Your piercing its...NGHAAAA!!" She could barely speak only able to moan and gasp as he kept fucking her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:06 am

"AHHW FUCK! HITTING SO FUCKING DEEP!" he groaned, "YEAH!!" he smirked at her moaning and she couldn't talk properly. He sniggered hearing her mention his piercing. "AW FUCK YEAH!! FEELING HITTING THE RIGHT SPOT!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:19 am

"YES!! AHHHHAA! ITS MMM SO D-DEEP!!" Her hips wouldn't stop moving nor would her fingers. She stroked her clit, tugging the piercing which made her shudder. "FUCCKK! I LOVE WHEN YOU ARE ROUGH WITH ME!! MMM!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taboo Twins   Taboo Twins - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taboo Twins
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next