Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 12:54 am

"If it weren't for that energy from the amulet, you might have died. Do you know what that was? I just remember feeling a tingling feeling in my chest and the amulet reacted to it." She explained.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:03 am

"The Amulet is called 'The Amulet of Tenebrae.' Meaning Darkness." he said, "Since I and the Amulet are bound, only outside magic can activate my Tenebrae, in other words, only the wearer of the Amulet can give me access....you wanted me to live so it unlocked it to allow me to do so." he explained.

Last edited by TaviBee on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:14 am

"So, I guess that means it is a good thing I didn't listen to you for once." She said with a smirk. "But in all seriousness, I go back to school in a few days. What are we going to do about that? You can't exactly wander into my school the way you are." She said and sat down on the floor beside him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:16 am

"I SADLY have a way to follow you around." he said with a VERY not so excited expression.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:20 am

"Why do you say it that way?" She said tilting her head curiously at him. "Can't you just stay inside the amulet while I'm at school?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:23 am

"NO I'm NOT going back into that thing!" he said, "I'm been STUCK in there LONG enough for a while." he frowned.

"AS for the way to follow you....." he sighed aloud and he snapped his fingers then smoke swirled around him and he turned to a human form of himself, his talons and pointed ears gone and he actually looked like a NORMAL person, the only things that hadn't changed was they hair, the tattoos and his amber yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:28 am

Kendra chuckled at his refusal to go back into the amulet. She couldn't really blame him there. "That's fair enough." She said.

She blinked and looked on in awe when smoke surrounded him and when it cleared, he looked human. "You're human now?" She said looking closer at him. His ears were normal and his talons were gone. "That's a start, but..." She said sitting back down on her knees. "Did you forget that I attend an all GIRLS school?" She said with an awkward smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 5:36 am

He sighed looking at one of the mirrors that line the walls, "I've not used this guise in a long time." he sighed, touching his forehead to see his little horns not sitting where they should be.

He froze, being reminded of that tidbit. Turning to look at her, he grimaced, ".....fuck me......" he said, he and forgotten. "Ugh......." he snapped his fingers and he turned into a female version of the human guise he had......ANNNND he was topless still.

Last edited by TaviBee on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 6:33 pm

Kendra just started as Rassler changed his appearance again. This time into a young woman. Her cheeks went red and she immediately turned around. "RASSLER YOU IDIOT!! PUT A SHIRT ON BEFORE YOU DO THAT!!" Even as a woman, he was still quite attractive. "Geez...you can't do things like that when you are a girl." She shook her head and tossed him his shirt over her head.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 10:17 pm

H looked down at himself casually and shrugged, "Please I would walk around this manor naked if I wanted to. I just don't Because of a certain harpy would not leave be if I did so." he spoke in a gruff girl voice, then turned back to himself. "I'll arrange that I'm an exchange student in your class and I'll forge the papers and whatnot." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 12:27 am

Kendra chuckled, she couldn't exactly disagree with him. If she had it her way, she would stroll around almost completely naked. "Yeah, Ruth got on my when I was taking my clothes off when I got wet from the rain." She cautiously turned around when she heard Rassler's voice go back to normal.

"Ok. You will have to get a uniform too. The dress code is STRICTLY enforced at my school. I would lend you one of mine, but your...womanly alter ego wouldn't fit into my small clothes. Your boobs are WAY too big." She said trying to find the right words to describe his female disguise.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 3:08 am

He smirked, "Jealous?" when she mentioned about the big knockers he had a moments ago, "Just let me see the uniform an I can copy it." he said, "But anyway, you're mother is coming back isn't she? She'll need to know you'll have to stay here." he said, "We'll be sure to get you to school on time. " he said, "I'll be acting as your 'Guardian' while she is not with you." That brought back a little tid bit, Kendra had to choose whether or not to sell the manor.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 12:27 pm

Kendra crossed her arms and immediately fired back defensively, "No!! I am perfectly fine with my body the way it is..." She somewhat lied. Her boobs were a little on the small side and she was always a little self conscious about it.

"Yes, she will return in a few days. I am guessing she knows a little about the situation considering she grew up with my uncle. I will tell her my decision when she comes back." She sighed. She really did miss her mother.

"My vacation ends the day after my mother comes back. So we have a bit of time. I can tell you all you need to know about my school and about...being a girl." She said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 4:42 pm

He just sniggered, 'She won't admit it.' he thought to himself, demons were able to pick up on certain negative emotions, envy was one of them. "Eh, nothing wrong wit with small tits, they don't make people seasick when they flounce." he grinned.

"Terrance made sure that not many others knew about it, so they wouldn't get pulled in. He was trying to find a way to break the curse before you came of age.....but Vor got to him first. But before he died, he had a feeling that you would find a way....." he said, "Well that's what he told me at least."

He gave her a dry expression, "I'm not totally daft about woman antics." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 4:58 pm

Kendra just covered her face with her hand and shook her head as she listened to his logic. Clearly, he had a lot to learn about women. "I'm not sure how to respond to that comment...I'll just keep some Dramamine handy while I'm around you then." She chuckled.

"I'm surprised he kept that from my mother. They were very close apparently. Not that I would know really. My uncle was always a touchy subject when I was little." She sighed thinking about to her rather lonely childhood. She was an only child and her father left when she was still still a toddler. "I will find a way. This had to end. It has gone on for WAY too long."

She gave him a coy look and rolled her eyes. "Men don't know anything about women. That is just fact. It has been that way for...well ever." She explained.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 5:05 pm

"I don't know what that is but do what you want." he said with a shrug as he got his undershirt on and grabbing his vest, slipping it on as well.

"He did want to tell her, but he was worried about her getting hurt, so he distanced himself." he said, "Every time he got a picture of you or what not, he was the happiest person he had every been." he said, ".......I was pissed when I couldn't help him." he sighed.

"..............." he didn't know how to respond really, "I know enough." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 5:21 pm

"It's medicine that helps to relieve the symptoms of sea sickness. But anyway that's not important."

She smiled hearing that. Her uncle wasn't much of a permanent fixture in her life, but he tried his best to let her know that he cared. "Now that I understand why, I am not so angry with him anymore. So many people in my life came and went. First my father and then him....." she explained, "But if we work together and break this curse, his suffering won't have been for nothing."

"Oh really? Do explain. I am curious what an old soul like you knows about women." She challenged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 5:27 pm

"Oh please." he sighed, he went to leave the ballroom, "Come on." he said turning the lights off in the grand room, closing the doors as they exited.

"We'll find a way. We need to find a way in the next year, or it will get harder to find away." he said, "Well you can't get rid of me that easy." he shrugged, "You're stuck with me." he said, heading on down the hall.

"I won't deny you are complicated creatures." he said, "I don't know how to explain it really.........so much time has pst and the roles have changed so much." he grumbled. "Come on, i need breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 5:23 pm

"Believe it or not, I am happy to hear that." She said with a smile. In the short time they had spent together, she had grown fond of Rassler. He could be a grump, but he always said what was on his mind and never held anything back. She respected that. "Alright, I'm coming geez!" She ran after him and closed the doors behind her as they went to the kitchen to get some food.

A few days later...

Kendra was up early that morning. It was her first day back to school after fall break was over. It had been a while and she couldn't want to get there to see her besties. They had been texting back and forth all through the break. Kendra stood in front of the mirror and threw her wild hair in a messy ponytail. Ruth was nice enough to iron and press her uniform for her and it looked practically brand new. She wore her winter variation that had long sleeves and thigh high socks. She dabbed a bit of lavender and peppermint essential oil on her wrists and behind her ears and was ready for school. She got her shoulder bag and was about to walk out the door when her phone pinged. Phoebe had sent her a photo of her newest hair color. She smiled and replied, 'Looks great girlie! See you at school!'
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Kendra's mother and the solicitor had just arrived that morning as well, they knocked on the door and Ruth answered it. "Ahh Mrs Lennox a long time ma'am." she said.

"Hello Ruth." she smiled as they entered, "Did everything go alright?" she asked with a slight bit of worry to her voice. "All was well ma'am." she assured her, "Miss Kendra has been a pleasure the whole time, I promise. Carter and I have been keeping an eye one her, as well as our extra, Mr Rook." Ruther wasn't gonna mention Rassler's whole name just in case.

Rass knocked on Kendra's door in human form, sensing new humans in the building, "Oi, I think your mother's here." he said, "And you better be ready to go." he had a small bag with him that imitated a school bag.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 5:47 pm

"What?!" Kendra headed for the door and opened it. She found Rass standing there in his human guise. "Yes, I'm ready. I hope you are. This is going to be an interesting day to say the least." Kendra hurried downstairs and sure enough her mother was there in the foyer with Ruth, Carter, and the solicitor.

"Mom! You're here early. I thought you weren't coming until this evening?" She was happy to see her and ran to her for a hug.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:56 pm

Rass grunted and followed her calmly to the main entrance.

"I thought I should come early since we did leave you here suddenly." she smiled and hug her daughter, kissing her cheek, "Ohhhh I missed you my darling baby." she smiled, happy to see Kendra well and safe. "Did you have a good time?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 8:22 pm

Kendra squeezed her tight and looked up at her with a smile. "Yes. Everyone here has been so nice and welcomed me. I feel like in the time I have been here I really got to know Uncle Terrence a lot better." She said happily.

"I decided that I don't want to sell the manor. It is a beautiful place and I think it is what my uncle would have wanted." She said not giving away more information about her time there than necessary.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 8:32 pm

He mother smiled at her words, "I am thrilled you got to see more about him."

"Very well Miss Lennox, I will just get your mother to sign for the papers and once you reach 18 years of age, you'll own the property in full." said the solicitor, "Though I must say I'm and please to see you won't sell it. It is a fine Manor and bit of land." He handed her mother the papers and a pen, and she signed it at the bottom. "Thank you sir." she smiled to him, "I'll see you both in a better time I would hope." he said, bidding farewell and leaving them to the manor.

"WELL my sweet you are soon going to be the owner of this manor, But you've school to-" her mother looked at Rass, who was standing in the background. "Um, Are you the One Ruth called, Mr Rook?" she asked.

"i'll kill Ruth.' he thought. "Yes I am. I am a friend of your Brother's. He spoke to me before he died, and ask if I could come watch the manor if anything happened to him." he said.

"When did you get here?" she asked, "A bout a day after your daughter arrived....you see I only found out about Terrence's death a few days ago. I've been abroad and its hard to get contact out where I was. So I came as soon As I heard. I didn't know he had a niece." he said. "But I plan to help watch of the manor." he said, he was making quite a believable story on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 9:56 pm

Kendra was quite impressed with how quickly Rass was able to come up with a story on the spot like that. "Yeah, Carter was going to drive both of us to school. We better get going or we're going to be late. Love you mom." She gave her another hug before she grabbed Rass by the hand and they went out the door quickly.

She sighed with relief, "That went better than I imagined thank goodness. I hope my mom doesn't stick around too long. I don't want her involved in this either." She said as they walked up the long path to the entrance where the cars were parked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next