Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:18 pm

"Yes...I'm sorry. I should have listened to you from the start. They just have this whole lawful good air about them as if they will do ANYTHING for the greater good. I think they mean well, but they are going about it the wrong way.

Kendra noticed his demeanor change immediately when she mentioned Emily. "He just said that you were there when she died...and that you know a lot more details than you are letting on. But I understand now why you didn't really want to talk about her. It is clear to me now that she meant something to you. I just wish I heard it from you and not from his arrogant mouth." She explained.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:27 pm

Then a red smoke started to seep from his body and her Amulet began vibrating, "WHERE IS HE!!!????!" he roared his eyes glowing red once again in pure rage and got running to the manor. But before he could get anywhere close, "Colligationem ligant!!" Carter came out and shouted wording and suddenly, Rassler's tattoos glowed and he fell to the ground as if a HUGE weight had been dropped on him, making a loud THUD.

Carter came out, holding a white stone that was glowing, "I'm Sorry Miss Kendra, I couldn't afford him fighting with them...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:37 pm

Kendra took a step back when he shouted. His eyes were glazed over with anger and he started smoking like his insides were on fire. "R-Rass...are you alright?" The amulet started to blink and vibrate wildly. He was on a rampage.

"RASS WAIT!!" He took off before she had the chance to try to calm him down. She ran at what seemed like a snails pace after him compared to his lightning speed.

She heard a thud up ahead and saw Rass crash to the ground with his face in the dirt. "Rass?" She looked up and saw Carter holding a white stone that was glowing. "Carter, you did this?" She got down beside Rass and tried to calm him down. She touched his back gently. "Just calm down, I will ask them to leave for now."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:46 pm

"NO!!! I'LL SKIN HIM ALIVEE!!!!!!!" he growled, unable to get up from his place, noticing his tattoos were all glowing white now. "I did Miss, Again I'm sorry. Its a failsafe just incase Rassler got TOO out of hand." he said, "Rassler, I warned you I would use it if I had to." This was what Carter meant when they were arguing earlier, meaning he could say 'certain words.'

Then the Two Knights came out, "Oh dear. We've lost our temper again? But I've come to say we best be going and report to the HQ anyway." said Zadicus. "Miss Kendra, I know you wish to help your mother and As do I, but you'll need to find an alternative way in to helping her. We can't risk the whole world." he said, H enlace a card on the table inside near the door, "If you wish to talk anymore. Have a good day." he nodded and so did Icas as they left to show themselves out.

"COME BACK YOUF UCKING HYPOCRITE OF A KNIGHT!!!! I'LL RIP YOUR TONGUE OUT FOR UTTERING HER NAME!!!!!!!" he roared and the red smoke was oozing off Rassler.

Zadicus ignored him as he left, not wishing to continue their little spats.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 12:10 am

Kendra tried her best to be polite as they left, but it was hard when Zadicus kept pushing Rass' buttons. She really wished he would stop and just leave. Kendra just waved and got down on her knees beside Rass. "Good riddance." She scoffed as she watched them leave.

"They're gone now. Will you let him up now, Carter?" She asked hating to see Rassler in such a position.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 12:19 am

Carter sighed, "Not When Rassler is All Riled up as he is now, He needs to stop the rage first before I let him up." he said to Kendra, "Miss Kendra, I must remind you, YOU are his mistress and you can ORDER him to stay put if he gets this angry, YOU can tell him to not act." he reminded her once more, "I MEAN it when I tell you these things. I'm not trying to Bully him or make fun of him, i'm thinking of OUR safety as well as yours." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 12:51 am

Kendra looked at Rassler who was still smoking and was seeing red. "I understand, Carter. I appreciate your concern. I'll stay here with him until he calms down." She said hoping that Rassler would calm down soon. "Ruth is probably wondering what all the commotion is about, would you mind going to check on her, please?" She asked of Carter.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 12:59 am

"YEs miss." He handed her the stone, "Once he's no longer smoking I would check him." he said as he went on to go check on Ruth.

Rassler was still oozing the smoke, which stunk of burnt rubber. This stayed like this until around 8pm and Rassler was laying still on the ground until he was calmer than he was before and he spoke NOTHING while they were like that.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 1:08 am

Kendra took the stone and took a seat near Rassler. "I know you may not like it, but I'm not going to leave you out here all alone. I'll stay with you until you calm down a bit."

They were pretty much silent the entire time. It was now dark and the smoke was almost gone. Kendra didn't leave his side even when it started getting cold when the sun went down. "Are you alright now?" She asked when he seemed much calmer and his eyes were back to normal.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 1:29 am

"I'm NOT alright." he glared, "You DIDN'T let me fuck him up for things he DIDN'T witness." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 2:03 am

"I'm sorry Rassler, if it were my choice I actually would have let you. That guy is a dick, but Carter is the one that stopped you. I can't really do anything about that. She said looking at the stone in her hand.

"The things that guy said was horrible. He spoke of things he knew nothing about. If he did care about my uncle like he claimed, he wouldn't have ran off at the mouth like that in front of me." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 6:25 am

"You could have Said 'LEt him up' and it would have OVERPOWERED that." he frowned.

"That's why I can't stand him........but they spoke the fucking truth unfortunately....." he confessed, ".......Everything, they have all the records of that day.....Because....Ivan's Brother was the founder of the White-Gold Knights." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 10:59 am

Kendra sighed, "You could have mentioned that a while ago. I would have let you up much earlier." She looked from Rassler to the stone in her hand and said, "Let him up."

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 4:21 pm

"...........I'm a demon, rage is harder to cool down......" he sighed. The stone faded and so did his tattoos, Rassler sighed in relief and groaned as he stood, dusting himself off, "Let me be clear, THEY do NOT come into the house AGAIN." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 9:24 pm

Kendra nodded, "Yes, I understand." She said and put the stone in her pocket. "Lets go inside. It looks like its going to storm soon. I want to go through my uncles notes and books and understand all I can about this whole thing."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 2:13 am

"I think it best I tell you the whole story." he said with a sigh, "Meet me in the study when you're ready." he said, heading on inside and went up to his room, wanting time alone for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 4:34 pm

"Okay..." She said and followed him inside. She could tell that Rassler was not looking forward to this conversation, and she wasn't either. It was now dark outside, so she went upstairs to her uncles room which she claimed as her own and took a hot bath to unwind from such a crazy day.

A little while later...

Kendra came out of her room thinking it had been long enough and headed to the study to meet Rassler. She sighed and brought a little bit of fruit with her to share with him. She entered the study and looked around for him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 5:50 pm

Once Rassler reached his room, he remained in the dark room to settle his mind before doing anything. Thing racing through his mind, from the present and the past.

----

Hours later, he came out and headed on down to the study. He found her there first and sighed, he saw the fruit and grabbed one of the apples, "So, any questions you have to start?" he asked, going over to stand by the fireplace, the storm raging on outside.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 6:44 pm

Kendra was standing near the desk munching an apple and looking over the notes while she waited for Rassler to join her. She looked up when she heard him come toward her and take an apple. Her eyes followed him as he walked to stand near the fireplace.

"Several actually. A lot of what Zadicus forced down my throat was an elaboration of things you had already explained to me. He said that my family line was entrusted with guarding an ancient source of magic that helped keep balance between good and evil so to speak. It started with Ivan Igven and his daughter, Emily...he also said you were there. So you know how the curse came about and why it was placed on my family then?" She asked gently trying to tread lightly when asking about Emily. She knew it was a sore spot for him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:11 pm

He sighed, "......Yes.... Ivan was the first guardian of the magic that fucker spoke of. I've not seen it myself, since only Ivan was allowed to enter where it was kept safe." he said, he flinched hearing Emily's name. He breathed in deep, "........Emily was set to be the next protector of the secrets, her brothers were to be her guards.......Vorkalth got wind and went to see this new guardian to be and he wanted her from the moment he set sights on her." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:18 pm

While Rassler talked, she flipped through the books on the desk. "So this ancient magic is in the manor somewhere...have you tried looking for it?" She asked.

When he spoke Emily's name, she turned to a page that mentioned her and had a picture. She wasn't sure how accurate the drawing was, but Kendra looked a lot like her. They had the same long flowing strawberry blond hair and the the same eyes. "So, he wanted Emily all for himself and I am guessing she refused him and that made him angry...what happened next?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:23 pm

"I've looked....But Ivan would have made an assurance it wouldn't be found but just anyone." he sighed, biting the apple in his hand.

"He never asked Emily in person, in those days, it was the head of house hold's choice if they could marry or not. Emily was only 18 when....it happened." he said, looking at the flames in the fireplace. "She didn't deserve her fate........"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 11:01 pm

Kendra turned around to face Rass. He was staring into the flames, deep in thought. Her heart was racing at this point, Rass was being so serious and open. "What happened to her...?" She asked biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 11:06 pm

"...........Ivan said no to Vorkalth and he was furious with him. Vorkalth warned him the next time he comes he had better changed his mind or he would see Ivan executed for his defiance.... And that was a promise." he sighed. "Emily......over heard this argument and couldn't bare the idea of her father dying because of her. So she left the house on her own one night......and I saw her leaving." Rass hadn't told how he got involved.

Last edited by TaviBee on Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 11:24 pm

Kendra continued to listen, "So what happened...did you follow after her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next