Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:02 am

"No, it wasn't the music..." She said not really sure how to explain her dream to him. "It's just...I had a very strange dream last night. I don't know if it means anything...but I felt like I should tell you about it." She started. "It could be nothing, but I wanted to see what you thought about it."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:16 am

"Well I think you shouldn't stand in the hallway like some creeper." he said walking back into the ball room.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:28 am

"Fair enough." She walked in behind him and closed the doors behind her. "So about my dream last night...it was very fuzzy but I know I was dreaming about you..." She said feeling slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:32 am

He closed the door, FULLY this time and stood with arms crossed in front of her. He paused hearing that, "You were having a Nightmare I would guess if it was ME in your dream." he lightly joked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:39 am

"No, I'm serious Rassler." She shook her head. "This didn't feel like a normal dream. It felt almost like a memory...like I had lived it already before. But I know that is impossible." She said. "In my dream, you were in this room dancing with someone. I don't know who it was. I never saw her face, but I could see through her eyes..." She explained.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:51 am

He looked at her oddly but seemed not surprised at the same time. ".................Odd."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:59 am

"It is really fuzzy...I can't really remember much. But I know for sure that I saw your face and you were dancing. I wish I could remember more..." She said with a sigh. "It just felt so real too..." She said blushing slightly at the thought of dancing with Rassler.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 1:11 am

"What was the female wearing?" he asked, "Was is period clothes? anything?" he asked, wanting more details.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 1:27 am

"I don't know...if I had to guess I would say it was medieval time. But I'm not sure. I don't know what to do to try to jog my memory." She sighed feeling frustrated that she couldn't remember much more than that. "Does it mean anything to you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 1:34 am

".........I'm not sure." he didn't want to tell of a time he had long ago, thinking it couldn't be it. "What WOULD jog your memory?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 1:42 am

She paused and thought for a minute. "Maybe we could try recreating it? That might bring something to mind." She suggested. "It's worth a try."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 9:09 am

"You mean recreate the dance? What KIND of dance were they doing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 5:32 pm

Kendra nodded, "Yeah..." He was so blunt that it made her feel very uncomfortable. "I don't know much of anything about dancing, but the movements were similar to the dance you were performing just a moment ago." She explained.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 6:18 pm

"A tango?" he blinked, he sniggered, "If you don't know much about dancing and you want to recreate a TANGO, you need to learn that first." he said all cocky.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 7:46 pm

"Well, you seem to know your stuff, so why not you teach me then?" She suggested crossing her arms and calling him out on his cocky attitude.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 9:58 pm

He grinned, "Oh? You want me to teach you? Well then." he approached with their a rather cocky and slightly scary grin.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 6:01 pm

"...That just seems like the most logical thing to do." She saw his grin and bit her quivering lip feeling very intimidated, but not scared.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 6:13 pm

"Well, these a couple of rules, the MALE leads the woman follows and you will NOT question it, just go with it." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 6:20 pm

"I am not a total novice. I do know that much." She said furrowing her eyebrows and her arms still crossed looking at him defiantly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 6:30 pm

"You seemed so ODD about when I agreed to teach you." he got her hand and pulled her to the floor with him, "But be told, I like LATIN dancing the most, and one thing you need to have....which I KNOW you have an issue with...is confidence." he said, he got her in the starting position, hand around her waist and got her hand to his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 7:06 pm

"Well I've never danced before, let alone with a demon..." She said as he took her hand. She walked to the center of the floor with him. She knew very little about Latin dances, but she knew they were very intimate and made for lovers.

"My confidence..." She said feeling a bit insulted. She quickly clammed up when he put his hand around her slender waist and put her hand on his shoulder. They were in formation to begin a tango. His expression was hard to read he was just stone faced. They were not very close, but still closer than she was usually comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 7:09 pm

"You are not comfortable with some things about your body, As you know when I tease you. You show confidence when backed into a corner but you don't project it constantly." he said, "This is the impression I get off you." he said, and he leaned back getting her to follow his body movement.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 10:02 pm

"It's as if you can see inside of me..." She said a bit surprised of just how perceptive he really was about her inner feelings and the way she puts up a facade of confidence when things start to get rough. It was her way of hiding her true feelings.

He leaned back and began to move she followed his movements coming forward but his arms remained locked to keep that perfect tall posture and the frame between them in perfect alignment.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 1:00 am

"That's how we demons can manipulate your fears and darker energy.....but that only when we are in our realm and we project a more shadowy effect in this world." he said, meaning like shows that hunted ghosts always showed shadowy figures being caught and what not. He wasn't moving fast, but a movement to get to follow him and he got into a turn with her and dipped her a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 2:32 pm

"So the aparitions and so called hauntings...that is just demons manipulating what we see and hear?" That was exactly what Vorkalth was doing to her when she first arrived at the manor. She was ashamed that she was fooled so easily.

Once they made a turn, he unexpectadly dipped her and brought her back up. She let a small chuckle escape her lips. She was actually having fun. Her feet moved with him mostly able to keep up with a few missteps here and there. "This is fun...I see why you enjoy it so much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next