Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 12:20 am

The stairs went down and round, a minute late she reached a door which the sound of bubbling was was being heard and sizzling, which sounded like lab equipment being used and IN use. The door was not fully closed and a light could be seen from inside, The amulet sitting around her neck now, was staying unglowing at this time but it slightly vibrated a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Kendra took the amulet out of her bag and put it around her neck when she felt it pulsating again. "Where are you trying to take me?" She asked the inanimate object and continued walking down the stairs. She could hear the sounds of bubbling and something boiling coming from the bottom of the passage. When she rounded the corner, a door was slightly ajar and a small light was coming from it.

She took a deep breath and reached for the door, opening it slowly. The amulet was letting out a dull pulse the closer she got. "Here we go..." She put her cell phone in her back pocket and started to enter the mysterious room.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 7:08 pm

Inside was a LAB, just like her uncle's notes had mentioned. There were beakers and glass bottles of chemicals and rather odd looking items of plants and....unidentifiable things. There were drawings and notes all over a cork board on the wall, so many it overlapped the board of the board. There were scanned images of OLD scrolls and papers, all written in latin, with Sections highlighted.

Her mother mentioned her uncle Terrence had a fascination with latin writing and in some occult business, but never told much about it. And that he studied in translation of ancient scripts.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 9:33 pm

Kendra looked around the room and was extremely fascinated by all the drawings and research material scattered around the room. A lot of the symbols and drawings were of things she recognized. She studied Wicca and was fascinated with the Occult and mythology.

"I guess now I know where my fascination with all this came from..." She could not believe how detailed some of the translations were as well as the drawings. She looked at the cork board and the tables and saw lots of ancient scripture and translated text. "What were you up to, uncle?" She said as she went through all the materials.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 10:16 pm

"What indeed?" chuckled the voice.

"You've made it, You're smarter than you look. And rather fair to the eyes." the voice sniggered. "Now that you're Here, Kendra. PLEASE open that book you have to the chapter 6." he instructed.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 10:41 pm

Kendra gasped and turned around when she heard that voice again. She looked around, but there was no one there. "Who's there!? How do you know my name?" There was no answer. She just turned back around to face the desk. She still had the book with her and took it out of her bag.

"Open it to chapter six..." She put the book down on the table and looked at the index to find the start of chapter six. "Page 394..." She quickly flipped the pages until she was close to that page number. She took a deep breath and turned to chapter six waiting to see what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 10:54 pm

"I've been waiting for someone like you for a LONG time my dear." he said, "do you see the stone alter before you?" he asked, there was a waist high roman column made into an alter, standing against a wall.

"Approach it and read the highlight phrase." it said. In the book WAS indeed a highlight phrase. It read in latin, 'Veni, inquit, et accipe formam stare sine vincula.'
Which had an english translation written next to it on the board of the book, 'Come forth, take form and stand without chains.'
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 11:07 pm

Kendra looked at the highlighted phrase and understood a little bit of it. She took the thick book into her arms and turned around to see the column standing against the wall. "Yes...I see it."

She approached the column which came up to her waist. She placed the book on top of the column and read the phrase over in her head. "This is probably a bad idea...but I need some answers!"

Kendra took a step back and closed her eyes. She then began to recite the passage from the book, "Veni, inquit, et accipe formam stare sine vincula!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 11:44 pm

RIGHT after she spoke those words, the book glowed and the necklace along with it and the book pulled from her arms and pages began pulling from the book and a figure began form before her!

After a minute the pages formed a TALL pale figure in a skin TIGHT black body suit with a deep v, showing off a well toned body and sharp armour covered the shoulders and sat on his hips and over the buttock. With a PAIR of long thin horns cresting his brow with a crown sitting on them. The figure clicked his neck, "Ohhhh YES! FREE to roam this realm again." he sniggered in triumph.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 12:03 am

"Wh-what the-" The book began to glow along with the necklace around her neck. She stepped back when the book began to levitate over the column.

"What's happening now?!" Pages began to fly all over and began to take shape. Soon, a large horned demon appeared out of the pages. He easily dwarfed her and she had to look up at him to see his face. His voice was deep and booming. It filled the room easily. She approached slowly and quietly.

"Was it your voice that led me to this place?" She asked softly. She wondered if he had some answers to her many questions.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 12:12 am

"It was." he smirked, " a PLEASURE to finally meet you my Liberator." he got her hand, his fingers each tipped with a TALON like nail, "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Vorkalth Holstein, King of the Demon Realm and I am WHOLE heartedly Thrilled to be meeting you a t last." he kissed her hand, his hand and his lips were cold to the touch.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 12:21 am

Goosebumps rose on her skin the moment he touched her. His hand was cold to the touch. "It's...nice to meet you too." She looked back at the book and saw it wasn't glowing anymore. The amulet also stopped.

"How long were you imprisoned in that book?" She asked and gently took her hand back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 12:28 am

"Technically i was not trapped inside the book." he corrected, "Its a gate way." he smirked showing her what was left of the book, a burned symbol that looked like the amulet on the stone floor.

"Its been blocked for a couple hundred years." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:09 pm

Kendra approached the book and saw that most of its pages were gone and all that was left was a burn mark that looked like the symbol on the amulet around her neck.

"My uncle must have been looking for a way to free you..." She said looking at him, still a bit intimidated by his immense size and his horns sticking out from his hair.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 7:32 pm

"Well actually he was hoping to keep me sealed." he grinned, "You are rather EASY to manipulate." he sniggered and got an arm around her waist, "And Now that I'm free, I'll be taking what I KNOW is mine." he said to her with a rather scary look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Kendra began to get a bit scared. She should have followed her gut. She tried to back away from him, but he put his arm around her and pulled her closer. "No!! Stop let go of me!!" She yelled trying to push him away from her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 10:25 pm

He got hold of her chin, "But My dear Kendra, I've come for YOU. Its time for you to come with me and take your place.....as my WIFE." he grinned, showing sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 10:58 pm

She was forced to look into his face and saw his sharp teeth as he grinned at her. "Y-Your wife?!" She couldn't believe what she was hearing. His cold hands made goosebumps creep up her body. "I'm only seventeen...I'm too young to get married! Now let me go!" She kept squirming and fighting to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 11:09 pm

"Ohhh just a year to wait. Perfect." he smirked and pulled her right against him, "But that doesn't mean we can't....do more..." he leaned his lips closer to hers.

But before he could do so a HAND came out of her pendant and got Vorkalth's neck, making him release Kendra, "I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO FUCKWIT!!!" a voice growled.

Vorkalth growled, hissing in pure anger. He got hold of the wrist of the hand and pulled back a bit and slammed his elbow hard down on the radius of the arm, which a cry of pain was heard, releasing Vorkalth and the hand pulled back. Suddenly the Amulet glowed purple and a ball of light shot of and another demon in in a black vest and pants came out, "You arrogant fuck!" he stood in Front of Kendra.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 11:32 pm

"No! Please! No!" She tried to turn her face away but he had a nice firm grip on her chin making her look right at him. His lips were getting closer and closer. She clenched her eyes shut waiting for the worst.

She opened her eyes wide when she felt some sort of energy coming from her necklace. Suddenly, and hand was wrapped around the kings throat. "Huh?!" She looked down and saw that the hand was reaching out from her amulet. The force of their separation caused Kendra to fall to the floor. She looked down at her chest and saw thebamulet glowing again. "What's happening?" A ball of purple light came forth and another demon stood in front of her. He seemed to be protecting her. "Wh-what's going on?" She yelled out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 11:38 pm

The newcomer looked at her, "MORON! What are you waiting for?!" he growled, "RUN UPSTAIRS." he growled and when he looked back he got shot by a ball of blue energy and got sent flying into the there opposite wall, "NO you will not you LOW BORN scum." growled Vorkalth, forming another blue ball.

The new demon growled and got up from the broken glass of the equipment he smashed and he formed his own energy sphere's but purple in colour.

Last edited by TaviBee on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 11:42 pm

Kendra finally got a good look at her saviors face. He was also a demon but he had much smaller horns and a younger looking handsome face. She stood up and ran for the door. She turned around when she heard the sound of glass breaking. The king had thrown him across the room with ease. She stood there and watched fearing for her saviors safety.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 11:44 pm

"WOULD YOU RUN YOU IDIOT!!" he shouted at Kendra.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 11:54 pm

Kendra finally did as she was told and ran up the stairs as fast as she could. About halfway up, she tripped and fell down. "AHH!" She collided with the stairs and made a loud thud. She could hear the sounds of their duel still going on.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:01 am

"I DON'T THINK SO!" Vorkalth used super speed to get past, trying to get Kendra back to him, but the newcomer Tackled him before he had a chance to touch her and the both of them tumbled out of the lab. Desperately trying to stop Vorkalth, the newcomer pulled him back, But Vorkalth kicked him in the head and went to use the super speed again however he was once again tackled and this time they moved fast up the stairs and they crashed into back bookcase in the study, causing papers to fly and shoot out of the room.

The new comer pinned him to the ground but got elbowed in the face, causing him to bleed dark-purple blood and he was in returned was pinned at the neck by the Demon King, "You couldn't MIND your own BUSINESS could You Calarook..." he snarled at him, "But THAT will not happen again!!!" he declared as he held his open palm to his face which a ball of flames formed in hand, "I'm gonna scorch your face off for TOUCHING me with your low born hands!"

Last edited by TaviBee on Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next