Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:38 am

Kendra could feel her body naturally reacting to his touch. Even though she did not want this, her body seemed to be betraying her. She was terrified and couldn't move which made things all the more terrifying. He touched her bare breasts and even though her body was paralyzed, she could still feel everything he was doing to her. 'No...please st-stop...' She didn't understand why her body was reacting this way to being violated by a stranger.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:45 am

He smirked, seeing her confusion in her face, "Heheheh, the reaction of a virgin body is ALWAYS they best." he smirked, and leaned in licking at her perky pink nipples, "Mmmm such sweet tasting soft skin."

Rasler was trying to sense for the amulet, which he knew Vor would not touch or remove off her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 4:32 pm

"No!! Stop it please!! She closed her eyes feeling tears rolling down her cheeks. She could feel a faint warmth coming from the amulet as if it were reacting to something or someone. It was barely there but she knows she felt it. "Rassler!! I'm here!! Please help me!!" She screamed in her mind hoping that Rassler could somehow hear her and find her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:40 pm

Rassler then could feel that faint feeling of the Amulet, "There it is! Hold on kendra." he growled and ran past guards, knocking them out as he went, he was NOT letting anyone stop him, he plower through everyone in the all. He thought he could her a fain cry for help, "Kendra......please show me more." there were so many rooms. Vorkalth smirked and reached down, undoing her jeans and the zipper, then slipping a hand into her pants and panties.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:58 pm

Kendra's face flushed red and she couldn't bare to watch this demon touch her. She kept her eyes shut tight. Even though she was paralyzed, she felt his every touch. 'AHHHHH NO!!! NOT THERE STOP!!! RASSLER PLEASE!!! STOP HIM!!! The amulet was feeling warmer on her chest and it started to glow very faintly. The warmth began to spread slowly through her body. Her lips began to quiver slightly as if the spell was starting to weaken.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 2:51 am

Rassle could feel a sense of panic, "No!" he could feel it was strong and he growled. He Followed it until he could feel it exhaling from the room they were in and his eyes glowed, "Flammas pugno breka impedimentum!!!!" he chanted and his fist were engulf in red flames.

Vor paused on his assault on Kendra and growled, "That pest..." but before he could react properly, the door were pouched out into the room and Rassler ran right for Vor with eyes a glow in a furious red. He Tackled him off of Kendra and the Amulet was now in full glow and formed glow around Kendra and allowed her to move again.

Vorkalth was pinned on the ground and Rassler head butted him right of the forehead, causing the both to bleed, but Vorkalth got his head and released a bolt of electricity through Rassler, who screamed in pain, but Rassler glared at him through the pain then punch Vor right in the cheek, making him cease, holding his now injured face. Rassler got up in a rush and got Kendra in his arms, then raced off down the hall. Vor snarled, "GAURDS!!!! INTRUDER!!!" he shouted, echoing in the halls.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 11:34 pm

Kendra's eyes darted toward the door when she heard the sound of a fiery explosion followed by the door falling to the ground. When Rassler stormed in and tacked Vor off of her, she was immediately able to move. She sat up and pulled her shirt back down. The glow of the amulet surrounded her body as if protecting her. She held it in her palm and felt its warmth. Her face turned to terror when she saw Vor electrocute Rassler and heard him scream in agony.

"RASSLER NO!!!" She screamed resisting the urge to run to his side. Thankfully, he was ok and he was able to get another shot in on Vor so they could make their escape. The guards began to run towards them with their spears drawn, but as they began to surround Rassler and Kendra they suddenly stopped. "What the?! I can't move!!" One of them said. Far away on her frigid planet, Dementia kept her promise and was using her ice magic to keep the guards frozen in place while they escaped.

"Rassler! We have to find my mother before we go! She had to be here somewhere!" She said as she held onto him. She looked at her hand and saw purple blood on her palm. "Oh no, Rass you're bleeding."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 11:45 pm

Rassler raced on downy he hall with guards chasing them, but smirked seeing them all not able to keep running for them. 'So she's kept her fucking word.' he thought and got to the throne room again. He sighed, he almost forgot about her mother, "I can't sense her!" he said, he felt her hand touch his bleeding forehead, "Its nothing. Use the amulet to focus on looking for your mother's life force. I can't do that currently." he was too busy thinking to get out and soon.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 12:13 am

Kendra nodded and held the amulet in her hand and tried to focus like she did last time to find the gate. She closed her eyes and waited to feel something. A small vibration came from the amulet. She let it go and saw that the light was starting to glow brighter as they moved forward toward the throne room.

"Keep moving forward! Its leading toward the throne room." She said and pointed straight ahead.

---

"Those fools better hurry. My spell will only last but so long." Dementia said as she watched them through her crystal mirror. She flipped back to see Vor with a bloodied face. He was VERY angry and was about to be in pursuit of them again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 2:17 am

Rassler followed as she pointed out where she was feeling the energy. He went down another hall way and could heard the founds of bubbling and churning, "....there's a lab close by." eh said to her. He got her on his back, hanging onto his shoulders as he got stealthy and got to the door he could here it from. "Where?" he asked Kendra.

--

Vor stood up and touched his face, seeing blood on his brow, "THAT FUCKING PEASANT!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:25 pm

Kendra quickly got onto Rassler's back so it was easier for him to run. The energy was leading them toward the lab that he mentioned. "I think she is behind that door." She suddenly gasped when she heard Vor's yell echo through the halls of the castle. "We have to hurry, he's super pissed now!" She looked back behind them frantically to make sure he wasn't coming. "Hurry and open the door. The energy is coming from in there!"

Once he opened the door, inside was a lab full of bubbling chemicals, pots, bookcases full of books and magical items. It looked more like a witches den than an actual laboratory. Over in a corner on the other side of the room, Kendra's mother was lying on a stone bed. It looked like she was sleeping. Kendra hoped off Rassler's back and ran over to her. "Mom!! Mama wake up!! Please wake up!!" Her skin was deathly pale and she looked like she was dead. She was in a magic induced coma, but she was still alive.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:31 pm

"I can tell already!" he said knowing that Vor would be not happy. Rass kicked in the door she pointed at and when they stepped inside, they found her mother on an alter of stone. "She's in a sleep state." said Rass, "Kendra! Get back on my back!" he said rushing over to her. "She's alive Kendra but we need to get you both out of her NOW." he said seriously. He got her back on his back once again and he picked up her mother. "Reach into my vest pocket, you'll find a key." he said to Kendra.

But Rassler could feel a HEAVY and fury lace energy coming their way, "Hurry!!" he urged her, Vorkalth was on his way.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:56 pm

Kendra shook her mother, but she didn't move. "Will she be alright?!" She was hesitant to leave her mothers side, but she did as Rassler instructed and got on his back. "A key? What do we need a key for?" She questioned, but fished around in his vest pocket until she found it. "I got it!" She could also feel the heavy suffocating energy of Vor coming closer and closer. "He's coming! Let's get out of here!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 7:03 pm

"We need to get her out of here and we'll be able to treat her." he said, "just get it out!!!" he growl, getting ancey to get going before she got to them, "Say 'gate open' and to where we want to go ad fast!!!!!" he instructed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 7:26 pm

"Ok ok! Gate open! Take us to Igven Manor and make it fast!!" She yelled quickly. She could feel Vorkalth getting closer. She could hear his breath as he ran quickly up the hallway. The magic was taking a little while to activate. "Come on you stupid key hurry up!!!" She shook the key, but it obviously didn't make the magic work faster.

Within seconds, golden sparks appeared and the gate materialized in front of them. She could see the inside of the manor within it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 7:29 pm

Rassler got running through once the gate open, with Kendra on his back and her mother in his arms. Once they got through and in the front fountain of the manor, Vorkalth saw the gate and net to try and jump through, but Rassler got the key off her and smirked, "Bye mother fucker. "GATE SEAL!!!" the key glowed and the portal closed and his missed it by a second. "GGGGGTRRRRRRRRAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screams of rage echoed through the palace and outside around Demos.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 9:10 pm

Once they were through the gate, Kendra hopped off Rass's back to make sure her mother was ok after Rass put her down. She turned back when she heard Vor's voice. She could see him on the other side of the gate. She frantically looked for the key hoping she hadn't dropped it. She heard Rassler seal the gate and saw that he had the key. Once he said the command, the gate was sealed.

Kendra breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Rassler. He was pretty beat up and had spots of blood all over him. "Rass...you're still bleeding. Are you ok?" She asked and stood up to walk over to him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 9:14 pm

He panted heavily and fell to his knees still holding her mother. "I'm.....i'm fine." he was exhausted, he and had this much action or running around in a long time. He looked to her, "Go get Cater....I can't move right now." he said, he spotted a storm on its way, "Once again the elements know when he's furious." he smirked, "Mother fucker....."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 9:33 pm

Kendra ran up to Rassler made sure he was alright before she ran inside to get Carter. She threw open the doors and yelled for Carter. "Carter!! Carter we need your help!! Please hurry and come outside!" Kendra rushed back outside and was by Rassler's side to help keep him stable. "We need to get you inside. Can you walk?" She asked him. A storm was rolling their way rather quickly. Gray clouds started to surround the manor in all directions.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 9:40 pm

Carter was in the kitchen, "Miss kendra!" he was glad to see her alright but worried to see her panics, he came running out to the front yard. He gasped a little seeing Rassler all banged up again, "Rassler!" he came over and took Kendra's mother, "Stay with him Miss, I'll place her in a bedroom. I'll be right back." he said rushing inside with her to get her settled and safe. Rassler sighed and flopped on his back in relief, "........fuck......" he said, he looked at her dryly, "Give me a minute would ya....." he was just really tired.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 9:57 pm

Kendra smiled and was happy to see that he still had enough energy to scold her. She chuckled and sat down beside him. She touched his forehead and caught a bit of blood from a small cut before it fell down to his eyebrow. "I'm just glad you're alright..." She said gently and felt a few small rain drops hit her skin. She looked up at the sky and felt the gentle rain fall upon them.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 10:01 pm

He looked up, actually happy to have rain fall on him, "..........." he sat up, ".......I have to go close the fucking gate. Wait here." he said and before she could object he vanished from sight.

He appeared to the gate the entered before and got the key in hand, holding it to the open portal, "GATE CLOSE!" he said, once again the key glowed and the portal closed permanently. He sighed, ".......No more something out of that fucker." he said and vanished back tot he manor. He was there in front of her again and sighed, "NOW we can go inside." he said, walking slowly to the front door, where Carter had come out to see if he needed help, "You need a wine bath?" he asked him, "No...a plain old hot water bath will be fine.....I'm not wasting pinot noir again." he half joked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 10:29 pm

"What? Wait a minute!" She reached out to him as he vanished. She sighed and stood up, waiting for him to come back. "So stubborn." The rain started to really pick up by the time he reappeared. She didn't lecture him and just walked beside him back in the house.

She wrung her hair out and pulled it over her shoulder, "How's my mom doing? Is she ok?" She asked Carter.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 10:34 pm

"She's breathing, but she's not stirring." Said Carter, "But for how long she and been in Demos, maybe be the reason she is outcold." he sighed. "Let her rest and we'll watch over her." he suggested. Rassler meanwhile went on to the bathroom to get a hot bath going. He got undressed from his clothes and had the tub filling up.

"Miss, there are dry clothes in your room." said Carter. "Ruth is also feeling better."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 10:48 pm

Kendra was a bit discouraged. She wanted nothing more than to talk to her mom and hear her soothing voice after the ordeal that she had been through. "Ok, thank you Carter. And thank you for taking care of Ruth. I'm going to go to bed for the night. I'm really tired. If my mom wakes up, please let me know." Kendra forced a smile and walked up the stairs to her room.

She closed the door and went in the bathroom to have a hot bath herself. She wanted to wash away the smell of that horrible demon from her body. She turned on the hot water and sat down in the tub. She hugged her knees, her mind flashing back to having him on top of her and not being able to move. The feeling of him touching her and taking off her clothes. Her body shivered and she held herself tighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next