Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:19 am

Kendra turned her head and looked at him, "I don't care if you are my vassal...I don't want you to do this because I want it...I want you to want it as well..." She said. She looked down at the amulet around her neck. "Forget that you are my vassal for now..." She took the amulet off her neck and dropped it to the floor. "Right now you are just someone I deeply admire..." She leaned in and kissed him this time letting him know that she was fine with continuing on.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:22 am

He was almost going to panic when she took the amulet off and dropped it to the floor, " but he looked back at her when she motioned him to and he kissed her back. He then decided 'fuck it' and he pulled her to the bed and had her on her back, still kissing her and a hand moving up her shirt, he pulled back, "As you wish."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:33 am

Kendra wrapped her arms around Rassler's neck when she felt them moving. He held her like it was no problem at all for him. Once they were on the bed, she felt his hand go over her bare stomach and up her shirt. He pulled back and agreed, she couldn't help but smile a bit. Even though she and Rassler fought like cats and dogs at first, there was something about him that she really admired. All those times he saved her and when she saw him dancing, it made her heart feel so warm.

She reached for the knot on her shirt and started to untie it so he could easily get under her shirt. "I hope you don't mind the body of a scrawny squirrel like me..." She said half joking.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:39 am

He smirked at her joke, "I think I am not worried about that any more." he said got her top up and showed off her petite breasts and NO bra. He felt a shiver run up his spine like all that time ago in the orchard when the ran fell on them and he had to run off to avoid doing anything with her.....he didn't care any more. He then removed his vest and his singlet shirt and tossed them aside along with her own top, showing off a scarred and toned upper body to her as he removed his manacles from around his wrists and set aside his rings on the side table. "Sorry...more times than you do."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:10 pm

Kendra smiled and felt a little less nervous now. She was not embarrased about her body. She was very proud of it. She was so small compared to Rasslers hulking frame. She blushed slightly when he removed her shirt and her tiny breasts were on full display. Seeing his reaction made shivers to down her spine and her heart beat rapidly. Her eyes remained fixated on him as he removed his vest and shirt. He had so many scars. Her small hand reached for him, her finger tips gliding over a rather large scar on his side. "It's fine...I'm not in any rush. There is no one here to interrupt this time..." She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 7:21 pm

"That I'm glad of." he said with a grin, letting her hand wonder his chest and his scars. "That one was from a fight way before you or your uncle." he said, "Messy too." he said, leaning over her and kissed at her neck. Moving his kisses lower, going along her collar bone and down between her perky breasts.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 10:52 pm

She gently pulled her hand away from his scar when he explained how he got it. He had so many scars on his body, she wondered if he got them all while he was in the service of her family. "I'm sorry..." She turned her head to the side and opened up her neck to him hearing the sound of his kisses ring in her ears. She squirmed and bit her lip trying not to moan out loud. He went lower and lower going down between her breasts. No one had ever touched her in such a sensual way. It was so overwhelming, but she loved it. She stopped thinking so hard about what she should do and just let her body respond naturally. "Mmm...Rassler..." She finally moaned out loud and tangled her fingers in his hair.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:08 pm

"Don't be. Scars don't bother me." he said. He then reach up and got one of her breasts in hand and he lightly massaged it, knowing she's not been....fondled as such before, taking his time. But he chuckled seeing her trying not to moan, "Trying to hold back?" he teased her lightly as a finger made circular motions around her pink nipple.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:40 pm

"N-No I'm not!" She said, barely able to keep her thoughts straight. He was teasing one of the most sensitive areas on her body. "MMMM!" Her nipples were already erect and hard just from his gentle touch. Her breasts may have been small, but they were much more sensitive. She squeezed her fingers in his hair and snapped her legs shut together, squirming around feeling herself already getting wet.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:52 pm

He felt her getting squirmy and the shiverer running through her body. The scent of her arousal was strong and he groaned a little as his pants were getting uncomfortable by the minute. He leaned in and got the nipple he was tease between his teeth and tugged on it lightly as his hand moved to her other nipple, giving it attention.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 12:36 am

Kendra moaned a bit louder and arched her back. Her hands moved from his hair to his broad shoulders and she gripped them tight. She yelped when he took her nipple between his teeth and tugged on it. "HYAAAHHHH! Oh fuck! Ahhhaa!" Shock waves were going all through her body and making her feel hot. She wanted him to touch her all over. "It feels so good...keep going Rass...ahhh!" She begged in a needy voice.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 1:13 am

"Mmm..." he then let it go and his purple tongue got swirling around her nipple, tasting her skin and the light sweat she had. He groaned and he reached for her pants and got undoing her belt and her jeans. He got them undone and pulled back to pull her jeans and shoes off. He got his shoes off as well and pull chis cloth belt loose and tossed it aside. He looked at he run her simple panties and groaned her arousal was much strong for him now.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 2:18 am

Her body shivered again. The warmth of his tongue made goosebumps rise on her skin. She looked up, feeling him undoing her belt and unzipping her jeans. She started to get nervous again the closer he got to getting her almost fully naked. She laid there in front of him in just her simple boyshort underwear. They were a bit tight and hugged her slender hips. She looked at him and could clearly see the aroused bundle beneath his pants. In her dreams, she saw what Rassler looked like beneath his clothes. With his belt loose, his pants fell off his hips a little revealing more of his handsome curves. "Are you just going to stare at me?" She asked feeling very shy with him just staring at her with hungry eyes.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 11:06 pm

Rass looked at her, "Its hard to not stare at you like this." he said, then there was a sign he and not UNDERWEAR on under his tight pants. Seeing the lines of his abdomen peaking out of his loose pants. The bulge in his pants getting more and more uncomfortable for him. "Ahh...these fucking pants." he got up off the bed to get them off fully, "One moment."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 11:20 pm

Kendra smiled and started to stare herself. Rassler was so wonderful to look at. With his belt loose, his pants started to fall off his hips. She could easily tell that he was wearing nothing underneath. She couldn't help but chuckle when he got frustrated and got off the bed to take them off. She couldn't help but turn over on her side and watch. "Take your time." She said and watched his pants slide down revealing his naked back side. There were more scars on his legs too.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 11:35 pm

Rass could feel her watching him and smirked to himself, he got his pants off at last, And he turned around to show all of himself to her, including his aroused member to her, getting a real look at the....DIFFERENCES he had to a human man.....well small differences. "Well?" he asked, "You like what you see?" he asked her with a bit of a cheeky tone to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 12:02 am

Kendra sat up and got a good look when he turned around. Seeing him fully naked in front of her made her blush. His anatomy was a bit different than that of a normal human. Her eyes moved up and down admiring his body. "Yes, I do..." She crawled over to the edge of the bed and got on her knees in front of him. "What about me? Do you like what you see...?" She asked making eye contact with him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 12:13 am

He looked at her kneeling before him, "More than like." he smirked. he walked over to stand right in front of her and he leaned in and kissed her, threading his hands in her long strawberry blonde hair, being careful as well to be gentle with his calmed nails.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 12:26 am

Kendra smiled and looked up at him when he stood in front of her. She rose up off her knees as he kissed her and touched his bare chest with her hands. Her tongue ran over his bottom lip, wanting to deepen their kiss so she could taste him again. Her hands moved up to his neck and felt the soft hair of his undercut. She moved her body closer to him, bumping her bare chest against his and pressing her pelvis against his as well wanting to be enveloped in his warmth.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Thu May 24, 2018 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 12:35 am

He pulled back from the kiss and had a look a there once more, but noticed a small birth mark he didn't notice before in the middle of her breasts. He paused, ".........where this from?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 12:46 am

"Where is what from?" She looked down at her chest and remembered about her birthmark. "Oh that...It's just a birthmark. It's been there for as long as I can remember, I just don't really notice it anymore." She explained.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 12:49 am

"....................You truly are of Emily....." he said, touching the mark, ".............That's....exactly where she stabbed herself...." he was stunned he didn't notice it a bit earlier.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 1:06 am

"It is...?" She looked down at the mark on her skin and was surprised to see Rassler touch it. "What Vorkalth said makes sense now...he said I carry her with me right here." She said gesturing to the mark.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 1:14 am

He sighed, "That bastard knew......one day she would come back in some way." he sighed and hugged her to him. "That makes it official for me that what was said is true." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 8:31 am

Kendra was surprised when he just hugged her close so gently. "Rassler..." She just closed her eyes and took in his warmth and his scent. "What truth is that?" She asked feeling curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next