Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 10:15 pm

Zadisuc bowed, "As the Birthday girl desires. I will mingle with the others." he smiled and left them be. Rass grumbled, "Asshole." he took a sip of his punch and looked to Kendra, "Hey, let's go check out the garden." he smirked, taking her hand, leading her outside.

The garden, fully decked out and all, had acrobats in old time attire with belled shoes and hats, were performing their acts and skills for the crowd. "Carter went all out with the entertainment." said Rass, "Only the best for our girl." Carter said as he came over.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 10:22 pm

Kendra sighed but bowed her head to Zadicus as he left. "See. Just be nice and he will be more negotiable." She told Rass, teasing him somewhat. She finished her punch and set the goblet down on the table when Rassler asked her to go outside to the garden. "Sure." He took her by the hand and led her outside. It was just as lovely as the ballroom. String lights were everywhere and performers were scattered about.

"Yes he did. I didn't expect anything nearly this extravagant, but it is amazing." She said. "Ah, Carter! Thank you for all your hard work for my party. Everyone is having a great time." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 10:31 pm

"I am not negotiating with people who i've NO business with." he said simply. Rass couldn't remember when he last this kind of party....or was part of one, it was so long ago. "The last party thrown that I saw was with your uncle....i could see it all and it looked like it was a good time." he said watching the fire breather let out the flames above his head.

Carter smiled, "It is my pleasure Kendra. And my privilege." he chuckled, "Ahhh yes that was a good party." chuckled Carter recalling that party Rass Mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 11:32 pm

Kendra chuckled, "Fair enough." She could see Carter and Rass both getting nostalgic. "I wish I could have been here to see it. My uncle kept his distance for so long, but now I understand why. In the time I have been here, I feel like I also understand him a bit better too." Kendra sighed. "Are there any other surprises in store tonight, Carter?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 11:42 pm

"Im glad you were able to see more about him." said Carter, "He was always a quiet man, so he left you plenty to find and to have." he said. "Ohh your birthday cake and presents." smiled Carter, "But for now, its just time for you to enjoy the atmosphere and the guests, and of course the entertainment." More flames shot out from the fire breather's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 11:51 pm

"I am too. I can't wait to find out more as time goes on." She smiled. She was excited to hear about he presents and birthday cake. She was sure that Ruth made it herself. She wondered what sorts of presents she got too. "Yes, I will. Thanks again, Carter!" She smiled to him as he walked away.

She watched the fire breathers and was impressed with their show. "You know, I am sure you could do that better." She said elbowing Rass.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 11:55 pm

He smirked, "Fuck yeah I could." he chuckled then leaned in to her ear, "....But i could do MUCH More when I get you alone." he whispered to her, hinting his own personally gift to her. "But of course that's for MUCH later." he sniggered, teasing her was fun.

---

A bit later, the announcement of the cake was made and being wheeled on it, it was a large three tiered cake, all hand pipped decorations and sugar flowers and of course an edible K on the top of the cake. Ruth went all out for Kendra's big day. Purple flowers and butter flies were also about the cake as part of the decoration. And sparkling candles were brought out.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:10 am

Kendra laughed but quickly stopped when Rassler leaned in closer to her ear and started to whisper something. Her face turned red and her heart began to race. "Stop it...you shouldn't tease a girl on her birthday." They hadn't had sex since that first night. It was on her mind often, but she was still confused about her feelings for Rassler. Her mind was telling her that there was no way they could be together, but her heart told her differently. "You don't have to give me a gift...you teaching me to dance was good enough."

Finally it came time for cake and presents. A beautiful cake decorated with edible flowers and butterflies was wheeled in. Her initial and a big 1 and 8 decorated the top. "Wow! It is beautiful! I almost don't want to eat it!" Kendra said. She looked to Ruth and gave her a big hug. "You outdid yourself, Ruth. Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:26 am

Rassler smirked, "Oh you know I'm going to anyway....besides, I've been wanting to get you alone again for a while." he kissed her hand again, his kiss felt warmer this time. He smirked a there, "But lets focus on the rest of the night until then.

Rassler paused seeing the cake being brought out and smiled at her reaction. Her friends came over, "Ohh goossshhhh that looks good!!" said Lana. Pheobe was taking a picture of it and so was Samari. Ruth smiled, "You're very welcome my dear, anything for your Birthday." she said. "But it must eaten my dear." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:36 am

Kendra just wanted him to stop talking. He was making her heart race even faster. He left her speechless with his teasing words and his gentle kiss to her hand. "Sure..."

"Be sure to send me those pictures you two. I left my phone upstairs." Kendra could smell the sweetness of the cake and the frosting. "I'm sure it tastes just as good as it looks." Kendra stepped aside and let Ruth cut and serve the cake. Being the birthday girl, Kendra got the first slice. She was happy to see that it was chocolate, her favorite. She took a bite and the cake melted in her mouth. "Mmm! It's so good. I hope there is some left over so I can have more tomorrow." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:48 am

"WIll do!" said Pheobe. "I've got a spare layer cake off the side for you." whispered Ruth with a chuckle, "This cake will feed all here tonight, but i knew you'd want more later." she smiled. Everyone was enjoying the beautifully made and crafted cake and the night went one happily.

Gifts were then opened afterwards, her friends got her a cute skirt and shirt, knowing her sizes and her tastes. She got many gift cards and flowers from others and of course jewellery and other pretty trinkets.

A while later, it was getting late and the guests had begun to leave. Ruth and Carter helped bid the guests good night and thanked them for coming to the party. When no one was around Kendra Rassler appeared behind her and got his arms around her and then reappeared in his own room. "Hey..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:59 am

Everyone was enjoying the cake and Ruth was right, it was just enough to feed everyone. It was so good, Kendra snuck a tiny piece of Lana's cake when she wasn't looking. Kendra enjoyed her gifts as well. She got a lot of wonderful cards and her mother even found time to send her a heartfelt card as well. She was still at home recovering. The night went on without any hiccups into the late hours. Everyone started to file out for the night. Kendra was on the balcony that overlooked the garden. Her three besties had just said their goodbyes and left her alone.

She faintly heard someone coming but barely made a move when strong familiar arms wrapped around her. She blinked and they were back in Rassler's room. "Rassler...why did you bring me here...?" She felt her heart racing again.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 1:04 am

"To give you my gift." he said removing his hat and was able to turn to his normal self before her, He then kissed her on the lips and kept his arms around her as his kiss deepened. He turned her around to face him and he held her against his body. He pulled back to see her face all flushed, he smirked, "You want more Birthday Girl?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 1:16 am

Kendra watched him silently as he took off his hat and dropped his human guise. His skin going from a pale flesh tone, to gray. She turned to face him as they kissed. He pulled away, but was still holding her close. Her breathing became slightly heavier as her heart continued to race. Rass was definitely doing more that just teasing earlier. "What if Carter or Ruth catches us...?" She said reminding him that they weren't alone in the manor like they were the first time.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 1:23 am

"That's why were in my room." he said, "I made....precautions." he chuckled. He placed a silence spell on his room. "I've been waiting to get you alone again for a while. I am taking the chance." he kissed her neck. He then got unzipping the back of her dress and getting it loosened. He kissed at her shoulder as he dress got dropping off.

He got loosing his own jacket to make it fair for them both in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 1:34 am

"Y-You were not just teasing me earlier...you were serious about being alone with me..." She gasped softly when his lips touched her neck and his hand pulled down the zipper on the back of her dress. His kisses moved down her neck to her shoulder. Once the zipper was fully undone, her dress easily fell of her shoulders. She stood there in just her underwear and her simple butterfly mask. "I've wanted to be alone with you as well...I just..." He started to loosen his jacket and she could see his bare chest coming into view.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 1:39 am

"Why wouldn't I be serious about that?" he asked, "All you have to do....is ask." he said to her and he got kissing her lips again once the jacket was off and on the ground he got an arms round her mostly naked form.

Then he pulled back to kick his books off and he then picked her up bridal style and got her on his bed, leaning over her and kissed her lips once more and a hand was mow touching her bra clad breasts to keep up his teasing.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 5:19 pm

"I can't just come out and ask something like tha-!" His kiss silenced her objection easily. She gave into him and pressed herself against his body while in his arms. She didn't say a word as he kicked off his boots and brought her over to the bed. She laid on her back with him hovering over her and looked into his golden eyes behind his mask. The long horns making him quite more intimidating, but she wasn't afraid. She wrapped her arms around his neck and welcomed his lips again.

"Mmm..." She moaned softly and felt his hand touching her breasts. The bra she wore was strapless and could easily be taken off by undoing the hook in the front. She reached down with one hand and easily released the clasp.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 5:51 pm

He felt her reach down and undo her strapless and he smirked at the sight of her breasts, released from their cage. He leaned in and got licking and sucking on one of her nipples while massaging the other breasts along with his teasing. "mmm Kendra..." he said her name in a husky tone. His teeth lightly teased her nippled by tugging on them lightly, loving hearing her little squeaks and moans.

He then reached down and slipped a hand into her panties.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 10:49 pm

Once her bra was open, he immediately took notice and released her lips. She opened her eyes and watched him move down to tease her tiny breasts. "MMmmmahh..." She moaned and her body trembled under his touch. "Mmm Rassler....AHHHHAA!!" She yelped when he teased her nipple with his sharp teeth giving them a tug. His deliberate teasing was making her so wet already. She had wanted so badly for so long for him to touch her this way again.

She barely noticed his hand slide beneath her panties until she felt his fingers gliding over her wet slit. Even though she was more prepared for him this time, her body still reacted quite strongly. "Ahhhaa!! MMM!! Go d-deeper...I want to feel y-your fingers...inside me..." She said, her face getting redder by the second.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 11:57 pm

He felt a tingle run up his spine when he heard her beg him for more. Without any hesitation, his fingers slipped into her pussy and he got pumping into her eagerly, not Wanting to waste any time in her desires and wants. "MmmMm!" he continued on tugging on her nipples as his fingers worked her below. His pants were getting tighter around his groin, getting a little bit uncomfortable minute by minute.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 12:14 am

"MMMmNAAHHH! Ahhh!!" His long fingers spread her open and slid in easily. Her tight walls sucked him in, pulling his fingers in deeper. "AHHH! It feels so GOOOOD!!" She arched her back, pushing her chest into his mouth more. "Rassler!! AHHH!! I-I AHHHHAA!!" Her moans slowly became louder as the pleasure began to build.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 12:31 am

He groaned, as he pulled from her small titties and he got moving down lower, licking the inside of her thighs and then got lapping at her juices then got eating her pussy out, "MMmM!!" he groaned, the taste of her alone was making his harder and harder. His tongue slipped into her pussy and was wiggling around deep inside her.

'She's so much more excited this time.' he thought feeling how her body was reacting now.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 1:02 am

Rassler was moving so fast. He didn't like to waste time. He moved down her body and nestled between her legs, she relaxed them and opened herself up to him. She trembled from his gentle touch and his tongue going over her sensitive skin between her legs. "Ahhh!! Rass MMMM please!" She begged him. He was so close. She moaned out loud again when she felt his mouth engulf her wet folds. Her fingers tangled in his flame like hair as she felt his tongue immediately delve deep and wiggle around inside her. "Rass! S-slow down...you're gonna make me cuuuuummm too fast!!!" She was definitely more aroused this time. Her body craved his touch. She wanted to feel him inside her and be close to him again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 1:39 am

"Mmmm!" he pulled back, "Then cum, We've all night." he smirked and flicked his tongue at her clit. But soon he pulled up against and got undoing his pants, he was feeling too confined now and got them off quickly. But he kept his mask on, liking the little bit of kinky mystery going about their little session right now. "You look very seductive with that mask on and your face all blushing." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next