Athena and Aphrodite

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Athena and Aphrodite Empty
PostSubject: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:21 am

It's been months since her relationship with her dear sister Aphrodite. She sighs as she just came back from another Romans war. She looked back at the battle wounds as she was heading up her brand new stair case that her beloved was kind enough to send people to help restore for her.

She opened the doors and noticed a Familiar voice sining. She blinked as she started to follow the voice. She opened the doors to the bathing Chambers as she saw Her blonde goddess sister bathing. "Aphrodite."She called as she crossed her arms over her armor.

"What Have I told you about coming to my Temple without me around?"She asked. Her own long black hair twisted in a high pony tail as she walked over to her. She noticed her white skin as she sighs, "Venus...." She called her roman name as she narrowed her eyes, "Why did you send the Romans again?"She asked her.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:18 am

Aphrodite smiled and stood up, the water running down her body* "Dear Athena, I merely wished to surprise you after a long hard fought battle, I knew you'd be exhausted and figured it would very kind of your sister to come and soothe tired body, I even drew you a nice hot bath.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:21 am

Athena rolled her eyes as she walked over to Aphrodite. "I told you Sister, I didn't not need to be in your care constantly. How many times most I tell you?"She stated as she looked at her.

She did want to bathe, but at the same time. She hated it when her Sister was right.

She sighs, "I can Bathe alone. You don't have to be with me every time I come home. Also Father would liked to see us both at some point."She said looking and seeing that Aphrodite wasn't listening to her.

"Dite! Will you please at least pretend you are listening to me?!"She asked as she had a vein in her head getting a bit frustrate with her sister.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:25 am

Dite smiled and took a small cloth and wiped her face off* You always say that you want to be alone but you're always happy when I'm with you, no need to get defensive when we're alone. I know you're true feelings, as for Father, I will speak to him in a few days, but for right now, it is my duty to make sure my hard working sister is taken care of...whether she likes it or not, and I know she truly likes it"

*she moved back into the water swimming towards the other side and sitting, relaxing* "I made sure to add Fresh Herbs that'll help with your wounds."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:38 am

Athena sighs as she looked at her sister in the water. She shook her head, there was no arguing with her honestly. She slowly started to strip her armor off as she placed it aside. She let the worker of her new temple take the clothing to have it cleaned.

She pulled her hair down as she looked at the water. It was good to be home and relaxing a bit. She sighs as she started to dip into the water. Her aching muscles relaxing under the warmth as she sat down and sighs. She felt so relaxed as she noticed a glass of whine floating on a tray.

She sighs as she looked at Aphrodite. "What's in it Dite?"She asked narrowed her eyes. Her sister was notorious to slipping SOMETHING in her drink, making her feel strange, but she wasn't entirely in the mood for it.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:41 am

"Would you believe Wine?" *She smirked* "I didn't put anything in it Sister, I don't believe I need to anymore, besides I want you rested and healed before anything, you have more energy that way" *she snickered a bit*
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:45 am

Athena ignored the wine floating past her as she wetted her hair. She ringed it out as she looked at her sister relaxing in the bath. She sighs as she swam to her as she pinned her to the side. "What are you doing here Dite?"She asked her narrowing her eyes.

Looking at her sister with a serious look as she wasn't sure what she wanted. She looked and noticed a few scars on her body that didn't heal. She raised a brow a little worried, "What happened?"She asked her as she looked at he wound.

It was fresh. It was a deep too. She must have just healed it recently.

She looked at her as she narrowed her eyes as she got a bit protective "Which fool was it this time?"She asked her.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 10:07 am

Aphrodite looked down and turned away* It's...it's nothing my dear sister, nothing for you to get worried about, I just slipped and fell while holding some cutlery that is all. *there was a bit of hesitance in her voice while speaking, like she was trying to search for an excuse*
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 11:14 am

Athena sighs as she decided to get out of the bath, Pulling Aphrodite with her as she motioned for the servants to get banages for her wound. "If you're not careful it'll reopen."She states.

She looked at her again with a serious look, "Which fool was it?"She asked in a protective manner. She only got this way to Aphrodite. No one else. She smirked as she kissed her dears sister neck, whispered into her ear, "If you tell me... I promise I won't kill them."She said. "If not I will have to ask Ares and Artemis to help me with this hunt."She stated.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:05 pm

Aphrodite sighed* "It...it was Ares...after I refused his advances"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 3:59 pm

Athena eyes widen as he took a step back, "What...?"She asked confused.

Granted yes, Ares and Aphrodite sometimes had a thing going, depends on the mood. But for Ares to strike Aphrodite. It shocked her. "When.... How!"She hissed glaring at Aphrodite. "What did he do so I can torture him the same!"She stated in her general voice.

She realized that she didn't want to frighten Dite, but at the same time she was going to Murder Ares.... Even if he was her Twin.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 4:12 pm

Aphridite winced a bit* "Please sister just, it's over now...after he did what he did he quickly realized what he had done and ran I would rather we just change the subject."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 4:49 pm

She looked at Aphrodite as she sighs, "How can you just be so passive and accept this?!"She asked her. "Ares didn't have the right!..... Unless you provoked him somehow..."She stated

She pulled away. Se knew her sister LOVED teasing Ares... It's usually her favorite pass time. And granted the pass time hasn't passed, "What did you Dite...?"She asked her.

She noticed she was chilly. She was naked, getting a bit later in the day. She sighs as she decided to put her robe on. Sometimes Aphrodite had a thing of giving her a head ache, She just felt like an older sister, not really a lover at time with her.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 5:00 pm

Aphrodite looked at her sister* "I did not tempt him this time sister, he was drunk after celebrating a victory, still thinking we were an item, when I refused him and said I found someone else he was angry, and when I refused to tell him who...I don't want them to know what we are yet Sister...when they found out about Ares and I, we were humiliated in front of everyone as penance...I don't want you to suffer the same fate"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 5:22 pm

Athena sighs as she looked at her sister, "Why are you so worried about what others think?"She asked her turning to face her. "Honestly Dite.... I don't know what we are. I don't mind being lovers. But if you're that ashamed to show it your self... The goddess of Love, Lust, and Fertility..... Than maybe you shouldn't have been given that title." She said in a cold manner.

She sighs as she felt cold saying that to her, but sometimes Aphrodite was a little more on the ditzy side and can some times not think properly. She decided to leave her sister to think about her words as she goes and have a Talk with her dear dear Brother. She couldn't way to beat him down that she used too. How dare he lay a hand on Aphrodite like that. He knows better. Let alone scaring her. She keeps her beauty in check, the last thing she needs is Scares for his arrogance.

She got her clothes and armor on from her bed room as she decided to head to Ares temple.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 5:30 pm

Ares was sleeping off his hangover, armor was scattered around the room, as well as his weaponry, the servants awaited for him to awaken before they could fully clean up, however they did manage to clean the rest of the Manor*

"How long do you think he'll sleep this time?" "Not sure, but it's best to leave him be, waking him up at this time would be a very foolish thing, something not even the gods usually wish to do, they're very careful with Ares"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 6:20 pm

Athena walked up to Ares temple as she was banging on the door, "Ares!!! Open up now!"She demanded. She was still furious with her brother for even Harming Aphrodite, but still... He was so stupid and reckless when he was drunk. She could care less if he came after her. But coming after Aphrodite was out of the question.

A servant opened the door as he bowed to her, "My Goddess.... Ares is asleep and wishes to not be distrubed."He stated afraid to wake his master.

Athena moved him aside, "Step aside. I have urgent business."She said as she walked into his temple as she went to his room and banged on his door. She knew how he behaved with a hangover. "Ares! Open up right this instant!"She said as he opened the door and saw him slowly waking up, and ready to kill. "Oh don't look at me like that Brother..."She said with a cold stare.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 7:16 pm

Ares-glared* what the hell are you doing here Athena *he held his head and grabbed a goblet going to drink it but it was empty so he tossed it to the side* SERVANT! BRING ME SOMETHING TO EAT!
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 7:21 pm

Athena rolled her eyes, "I'm hear to check on you. "She stated. "And to also find out what you did to Aphrodite."She glared at him. "Do you even remember what you did?!"She said as she looked at Servant and glared at him, "I wouldn't give that to him if I were you."She said.

The servant gulped as he decided to listen to Lady Athena and backed up. "Ares....."She said looking at her Twin brother, "I understand the celebration of a Victory, but that gives you NO excuse to hurt Aphrodite in the manner than you did!"She stated

Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 6:59 pm

Ares looked at her, his eyes squinted being cautious not to look at too much light* "Hurt Aphrodite? I haven't seen her in months what are you talking about? No I don't remember a thing
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 5:55 pm

Athena rolled her eyes at her brother as she looked over at him as she shoved him on the bed. "Don't you ever go near Aphrodite again... do you hear me?!"She glared, her eyes cold.

Athena left her brother temple as she was ready to rage war. She looked over pissed as she gritted her teeth. "ch..."she huffed as she left and started to head to her own temple. She noticed Aphrodite sitting on the stairs of her newly build temple as she raised a brow, "Dite... what are you doing out here?"She asked her sister.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:49 pm

Aphrodite looked up and smiled at Athena* I was waiting...I knew you stormed off to have a talk with Ares and...I...I was worried...so I sat and waited for your return. That doesn't upset you does it?
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:51 pm

Athena raised a brow at her sister. "No.... why would you ask such a thing."She stated. "That bastard was too drunk for his own good. This is why he needs to just stay away from you... Period."She said.

She walked pasted Aphrodite as she sighs and looked at her, "Come on.... I'll check on the wounds. You suck at it."She smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 8:39 pm

Aphrodite stood up and followed her into her new Manor* They really put this up fast for you didn't they? Though... I guess mine did help a little bit as well.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 10:12 pm

Athena raised a brow as she smiled slightly, "I am ever grateful for it. Thought they didn't have too."She said as she opened the doors to her temple. She sighs as she realized that it was nice to be home. And not fighting a battle.

She looked around and noticed a few new servants as she blinked, "Halt! Who are you?"She asked.

The servants froze as they looked to Lady Athena and bowed. "My goddess.... We are youre new keepers of the temple. Lady Aphrodite asked us too." one stated a little scared to be interacting with Athena.

Athena blinked as she turned to Aphrodite. "I never asked of this?"She asked curiouse as to why she was giving her more things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athena and Aphrodite   Athena and Aphrodite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena and Aphrodite
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Greek Lovers-