Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

W.A.C - World Assassins Company

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 5:48 pm

"Very well Raven." she said, "Tati got and TALK with your new Handler." she said to her.

They left the room and she glared at Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 6:15 pm

Daniel-looked down afraid to look at her, intimidated*

Raven-sighed* well...that'll liven this place up a little bit, probably drive Tati crazy
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 6:19 pm

"You made me look like a MORON." she growled lightly.

Ms. Walker sighed as well, "It will be goo for her to learn some humility. He seems lil a down to earth person....he's just a little.....nervous." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 6:24 pm

Daniel-I'm sorry I didn't mean it

Raven-well...it is that time, she's been on top, gotten comfortable, most agents around this time get laxed and end up making a mistake...lucky it wasn't on a mission, it happens to everyone.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 6:30 pm

She sighed aloud, "Follow me...."

--

"She's a different bird all together when she's on the Job My dear Klaus." she poked his nose.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 6:33 pm

Daniel-...*he didn't question it and followed after her*

Raven-maybe, still, this will reawaken her a bit, and with no major incidents
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 6:46 pm

"......One thing you need to learn Being an Handler is to have BALLS, I suggest you FIND them." she said.

--

"I would hope with no incidents. She's got a short temper....her Russian blood." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 6:49 pm

Daniel-It's just...this....this is all new to me, I just got out of school

Raven-I'm sure it'll turn out ok, maybe he'll rub off on her a bit, kind of mellow her out a little.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 7:00 pm

".....Even out of school you need to adapt....or you'll be fodder." she said.

---

"That's my hope." she then sat on the desk, "But I KNOW you ask them to leave for ANOTHER reason." she chuckled.

Last edited by TaviBee on Mon May 07, 2018 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 7:02 pm

Daniel-...I...I'll need help with that.

Raven-smirked* True *he walked over to her* Too bad we aren't in your office, nice window to press you against *He kissed her* MMMM
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 7:13 pm

"I can't baby you." she said, "how old are you?"

--

She chuckled and kissed him, "You haven't done that is a while. You're so busy." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 7:15 pm

Daniel-I'm 20 years old...

Raven-such a shame isn't it *He opened her suit and leaned kissing her neck as he worked on her bra*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 7:22 pm

"I'm 23. You are not a teenager any more, you need to act as a MAN." she said, "And no one can HANDLE me."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 7:28 pm

Daniel-Look I'm new to this whole...assassin thing ok? Never had a gun pointed at me before, never been threatened to be murdered before

Raven-licked his lips exposing her breasts and leaning down dining on them* Mmmmm mmm
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 1:55 am

"You are not gonna be an assassin, you're the HANDLER." she said stopping and facing him. "Handlers are basically assigned Partners and the basically the Feeders of information to the Birds." she said.

---

"Mmmmm how long have you been planning this?" she chuckled.

Last edited by TaviBee on Mon May 07, 2018 5:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 11:52 am

Daniel-but...but I"ll be...helping you kill someone

Raven-most of the plans got sidetracked, had to come up with this on the fly *He smirked*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:36 pm

"Its the job." she said so casually.

--

She chuckled and kissed him again and opened her legs, pulling him to her again.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 7:24 pm

Daniel-and that, that right there...you're so...you kill someone and it doesn't bother you

Raven-licked his lips and smirked leaning her back and sucking on her tits* Mmmmmm mmmm
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 4:41 am

"Before coming here I was born in Russia...death is very different for us. But to answer your question, No." she said.

--

"Mm! FUck Klause...." she moaned.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 6:39 pm

Daniel-....what did i just get myself into

Raven-mmm mmmm *He started to tug on her nipples and pull her skirt down*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 7:30 pm

"A WHOLE new ball game." she said.

--

"MMMm come on my love." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 7:32 pm

Daniel-just sighed*...I could really use something to eat right now

Raven-mmmm *He undid his belt and let his pants drop and pulled her closer* mmmmm *he moved up and kissed her*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:06 am

She sighed, "Follow me." she said, showing to that cafeteria he saw when he stepped out the elevator.

--

She giggled when he pulled her close, touching his face, "MMMmmM!" opening her legs out more for him.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:26 am

Daniel-sighed and just wanted food, perhaps that would help calm him down*

Raven-you want it baby? you want me inside you
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:33 am

They got in line and she handed him a tray, "You'll get a new ID card and once you do you'll get free lunch from here."

--

"Ohh don't tease me Klaus." she blushed.

Last edited by TaviBee on Mon May 07, 2018 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.A.C - World Assassins Company    W.A.C - World Assassins Company  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W.A.C - World Assassins Company
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Saluna's Web-
Jump to: