HomeRegisterLog in

Heated Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 10:29 pm

Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 11:44 pm

This is a world where Humans and Beast co-exsit. Here, a "secondary sex"exists in addition to the sexes of male and female. "Alpha""Beta"and "Omega"/ This is the deciding factor of one's caste in this world.

Yusuke wore his robes as his wolf ears pick up. They arrived at a local church. A church that care took Omega's until they turn eighteen, but there was a difference to their stories. As the omegas turned 18, the church usually auctions off the orphans. Yusuke being from a Powerful family, with the wisdom to Enthrall others. He was to carry on that lineage and needed an Omega to carry that family. As a he was a beast he could not mate with anyone. It had to be a human omega. He looked and Noticed Emma walking next to him. She had a coat as she looked around. Emma was his sister as an Alpha, however she was born as their mother was a human. Yusuke sniffed the air as he growled a bit. Emma looked as he noticed the other auctioneers

Emma sighs as she held her brothers hand, "Come on... we need to find a suitable bride for you."She stated as they walked in. Yusuke ears were tilted, his snout up in the air. He smirked down at his Sister, "Were not just here for my dear sister. We're also here for you."He stated

Emma blushed at the statment "Don't remind me..."She grumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 11:57 pm

The church was filled with human and beast alphas alike. The pews were lined with patrons waiting for the auction to begin. At the front of the church, there was a large dark stage and a podium for the auctioneer. It looked more like a stage than an altar. Large red curtains were drawn to hide the goods in the back from the public eye.

In a large iron cage, there was a petite girl with bright aqua green eyes and pale skin. Her dirty hair was pulled over her shoulder in a messy braid. She wore a ragged and dirty dress that barely came down past her thighs. Her hands and ankles were shackled so she couldn't escape or fight her handlers. Another cage was placed beside hers, inside was a dark skinned male with with ebony black hair and piercing green eyes.

"Kyosuke...I'm scared. I don't want to be forced to marry an alpha." The girl said as she leaned to the side of her cage to try and get as close to her friend as possible.

"I know, Aina. I wish I could stop this, but I promise I will always be with you." He said and tried to reach out and touch her but the shackles made it difficult.

---

Shortly after, the auctioneer came out to the podium to begin the auction. "Greetings patrons! It is time to start the bidding! Be sure to stay seated and have your numbered cards ready!"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 12:04 am

Emma sighs as she took a seat. Yusuke sitting next to her. She has beautiful grey silver hair with sapphire blue eyes. She looked up to notice the church folks and thought it was disgusting to auction of people. She looked up over and noticed cages and people. Omega's caged up like animals.

Yusuke saw the disgusted look on Emma face as he sighs. "It'll be over soon."He stated.

Emma was outraged, "You can't be serious?! We have to stop this!"She stated to him. Yusuke sat her down so she wouldn't cause a scene. "Listen close Emma..."He growled at her. His fangs showing, his piecing golden eyes angry. "As much as I would love to stop all this, you know we can't. We need Omegas in our family."He stated. Unfortunately this is the life they serve. Omegas are serviced to reproduced for Beast. We'll purchase and take some and give them a good home."He stated

Emma was still not happy, but sat down. She crossed her arms, feeling sick to her stomach. Some of the Omega's have started their heat. And it was going crazy into the corridors of the stage. A lot of Alphas were having a hard time controling herself. Even Emma was a bit flushed and having a hard time herself.

Yusuke was gripping the seat, "GET THIS OVER WITH!"He growled to the Auctioneer.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 12:15 am

The auctioneer cleared his throat and banged on the podium with his gavel to signal the start of the auction. One by one omegas of all ages and races were wheeled out in their standing cages. And each one was auctioned off promptly.

About midway through it was Aina and Kyosuke's turn to be on the auction block. They were brought on stage together and placed under the hot spotlights for all to see.

"Next up for bid is a young white female omega. Aged 18 and already experiencing heat spells. Also up for auction is a young dark skinned male omega. Aged 22. Also experiencing heat spells. They must be bought together. They CANNOT be separated. Bidding starts at $10,00!" Quite a few of the patrons raised their numbers.

Aina looked out at all the patrons in the church. She saw that carnal look in their eyes. It scared her to death. All of them were chomping at the bit to have her and Kyosuke for the taking.

"Do I hear $50,000?!" The numbers just kept going higher and higher. "$100,000?!" "$500,000!?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 12:21 am

Emma looked at the two. Her eyes widen as she felt something inside her when she glanced at the Male omega. Her heart skipping a beat. Her senses driving her crazy. 's-shit....'she thought as she felt her body shake. She reached for yusuke's hand, wanting to get out of there. She looked to Yusuke and noticed his senses were driving him crazy. He growled under his breath, his fur standing up. He quickly rose, his robes holding his card, "5 Million! For Both!"He growled He fangs showing.

Emma was shocked that yusuke responded quickly. She looked at the Auctioneer. He also seemed shock at the price. Emma saw the female omega and seeing how scared she was. She noticed the Male omega and licked her lips, losing her sense of control. "I want him."She stated.

Yusuke looked down at his sister with a smirk. "I figured as much.... As soon as we get them, their going on the drugs. Go outside and get them ready quickly. I don't want another Alpha touching them."He ordered.

Emma nodded as she ran out of the stage area.

Yusuke looked at the female, seeing her tattered close. He sniffed and could smell a sweet aroma on her. 'impossible' he thought as his mind was racing with all the omegas.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 12:30 am

Aina's eyes went wide when she heard the price of 5 million dollars come from the crowd. She looked out and made eye contact with the alpha that placed the bid. He looked just as fierce and unhinged as the rest, maybe more so. "No..." She said to herself and hoped that someone would outbid him.

"Going once....going twice....SOLD to Mr. Yusuke Hideyoshi!" The auctioneer yelled as he banged his gavel on the podium making the sale final. Her and Kyosuke were wheeled to the back of the stage to await their new owners to pick them up and take them home.

Aina slumped against the cage shivering with fear. Even though Kyosuke was going to be with her, she was still terrified. Kyosuke had been by her side for as long as she could remember. They were best friends for practically their entire lives. In reality, he was a beta masquerading as an omega so they could stay together. He promised to always be with her and keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 12:38 am

Yusuke paid the auctioneers as he headed to the back where he met Emma. The car was brought around the cages coming to the back. Yusuke noticed the shacking and the fear. He could smell it on her. He growled a bit as he turned away. His ears down. "Look after them Emma."He stated as he got into the car to start it.

Emma was a bit shocked, "W-Wait Yusuke... god...."She groaned as she noticed the cages being unlocked. She grabbed a clean blanket to wrap the female omega and the male omega. Her heat was transmitting really strong. she was a sweet smell, but she wasn't as attracted to it as her brother. She sighs as she did her best to restrain and took out some medication for them both. "Here... Please take this. it'll help Control your heat temporarily till we get you to the new place."She told them.

She got a wiff of the males Pheromones but was a bit shocked that she wasn't losing too much control. He smell sweet, but very different from an Omega. 's-shit...'she motioned for them to get into the car. "P-Please hurry... we.... we don't want to hurt either of you."She told them opening the door to the car.

Yusuke noticed once they got into the car he immediately started to drive quickly back to their manor.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 11:03 pm

Aina and Kyosuke's cages were loaded on a dolly and wheeled to the back of the church where the car was waiting. Their cages were unlocked and their papers were given to Yusuke. Kyosuke walked out of his cage first, but Aina was very hesitant, especially when the wolf alpha was standing right there. He gave her a displeased look and walked off. Aina walked out of the cage slowly and moved closer to Kyosuke. They both accepted the blankets from the girl called Emma without a fuss. Kyosuke could see that this girl was having a bit of trouble controlling her urges, something he as a beta didn't really understand.

Both Aina and Kyosuke got into the back seat of the car and wrapped up in their blankets to keep warm and to hide their ratty clothes. They mostly stayed silent for the ride. Not speaking unless they were spoken to first.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 11:15 pm

Emma got in next to Yusuke in the passenger side of the front seat. They were in a relatively fancy car. She sighs as she looked over at the two giving them both a bottle of water. "Here... take this."She stated giving them water. "I don't know how comfortable you are with taking Hormone Blockers, but this will help us get home without my Dope of a brother here crashing the car."She said with a small smile to ease the tension.

She had an idea that they were both pretty scared. Especially the female omega. She noticed her shivering. "I'm Emma... This is my brother Yusuke."She said as she pointed to Yusuke.

Yusuke gruffed a bit, doing his best to maintain control of the body. His ears was twitching, his eyes were slightly dilating with her omegas scent, but didn't noticed too much on the other omega.

Emma ready as she took out some collars for them. "You guys can pick any style or collar you want."She smiled letting them choose.

Yusuke looked and noticed the teals color and thought it matched the females eyes very nicely. "Give her that one. It matches her eyes nicely."He gruffed

Emma narrowed her eyes at Yusuke, "Let them speak! They are freaking human!"She growled at him.

Yusuke growled back, his fangs showing as he was already agitated. "Damnit Emma! "He growled but focus on the road.

Emma sat back as she looked at the two and gave them both a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 12:00 am

Kyosuke took the water and the small pills from Emma. "We're accustomed to taking these. The head priest didn't want any 'accidents' happening on his property." He handed a set of pills and some water to Aina who took them silently. She didn't talk very much and was pretty shy and scared.

"My name is Kyosuke. This is Aina." He said after he swallowed the pills. "She is a little shy and scared, but she will come around." Aina just smiled a bit. When Emma said Yusuke's name, Aina looked at the back of his head observing him. She could tell he was stressed.

When Emma presented the collar choices to them, Kyosuke just picked a simple black one with studs. Aina picked the teal one that Yusuke had suggested to make sure he didn't get mad. But it was also the one she originally wanted.

"Thank you, Emma..." She said softly and smiled back at her. She was more easily warming up to Emma since she appeared more human. Aina put her collar on and looked at her reflection in the car window. Yusuke was right, it did look good on her and really brought out her eyes.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 12:13 am

Emma smiled to help them at Easy and turned around.

Yusuke continued to rush home to their estate. It was a large mansion surrounded by a forest. The next town over was about 20 miles away.He parked the car and gave it one of his beta's to park.

He motioned for them as well to get out of the car. Emma got out as the beta's of the house hold bowed to their respected Alphas. Emma led the way as she motioned to one of the Betas, a female cat beast who bowed. "Aina this is Stella. She will be you're personal staff member to help you get comfortable. Dinner will begin around 5pm. Just be dress and comfortable."She told her softly. "Unfortunately, Yusuke can't be a good host at the moment till you're heat kinda dies down. We don't want him taking advantage of you just yet. And I don't think it's a good idea if I did it. Like I said. Too much for us to handle."She said with a sad smile.

Yusuke muttered something under his breath and he left the main lobby to head to his office to cool off a bit.

Emma sighs as she watched her brother leave. She than turned to Kyosuke and smirked at him, "You... will be following me."She stated as she started to walk up the stairs.

˜!˜

Yusuke entered his private office as he went to the restroom to take care of himself. The female scent drove him completely wild. 'I really hope those damn drugs take into affect soon.'he thought as he got is pants down as he slowly started to rubb himself. He groaned a bit, his fangs showing as he rubbed himself harder and faster. He winced as he cam a bit in his hands as he shivered. He couldn't jerk himself off properly. He could smell the Omega's Pheromones and it was messing with him. He wanted to take her. and He wanted it now!

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 1:22 am

Aina watched out the window as they drove deep into a forest. Hidden there was a HUGE mansion. She had never seen such a glorious place. She lived in the slums mostly and spent most of her pre teen and teenage years in the church after her mother died. Once the car came to a stop, both her and Kyosuke got out of the car and followed Emma and Yusuke inside.

Aina was relieved to see Yusuke leave. She was very intimidated by him and couldn't really relax when he was around. Aina smiled at the beta cat and bowed her head to her. "Pleasure to meet you." She said softly.

Kyosuke raised an eyebrow when Emma gave him a peculiar smirk. "Very well." He turned to Aina before he followed after Emma. "Just stay with Stella. You'll be alright, I promise." He said and put his hand on top of her head. Aina smiled and nodded to him. "Be careful Kyosuke." He nodded to her and left to follow Emma.

Aina stayed behind and looked over at Stella. "Could I possibly have a bath and change out of these clothes, please?" She asked her politely.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 1:29 am

Stella smiled at the young girl. "Certainly my dear. Lord Yusuke expect that out of you. He wouldn't want to see you in rags any more than you have to be. He wants you comfortable."She smiled.

Stella lead her to a room privately for Aina. She went to a bathing chamber to started to water for her as she came and started to remove the clothes for her. She looked at the collar around her neck and smiled, "Its very flattering. Did the Lord choose that, or did he allow you to pick?"She asked kindly.

After getting her out of her clothes she lead her to the chambers the water fills up half way. "Please make yourself comfortable. I'll get you some spare clothes."She said. "And also, please do not fear the Lord. He doesn't like going to those auctions. He honestly believes they should be demolished, but sadly, He needs an heir for his clan."She stated as she let her to the bath.

˜!˜

Emma led him to her private chambers as she looked at him and narrowed her eyes, "You're a Beta... aren't you?"She asked him bluntly." whens he closed the doors"She went around to him as she touched his face and smirked a bit. "No wonder, as soon as I got away from that Omega and took you separately you're heat isn't as strong. Are you her person Beta?"She asked him as she walked away, while stilling listening to get him a bath and clothes.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 6:10 pm

Aina followed Stella quietly until the came to a large private room. She was astonished at how big and luxurious it was. It was well equipped with everything she could possibly need. "This is...this is my room?" She asked as she looked around.

Aina smiled and touched the teal collar around her neck. "Thank you...both of us kinda picked it out." She blushed slightly. Stella wasted little time and helped her out of her clothes and started the bath water for her. "You're very kind..." She wrapped her arms around her chest to hide herself still very shy around strangers. She stepped into the bath and was immediately relaxed by the warm water. She took Stella's words into consideration. She didn't want to judge Yusuke so quickly since she didn't know him at all. His sister seemed nice enough anyway. She took her hair out of its braid and started to wash it gently. All the soaps and oils were so luxurious and smelled wonderful.

---

"You can tell can you?" He said and kept his eyes on her as she walked around him and looked him over. He remained calm even when she touched him. He was accustomed to alphas asserting their power over him and judging him. "You could say that. We are best friends. I protect her and look after her. She was orphaned at a very young age and came to the church after her mother died. I hope your brother is less menacing than her seems. She is my number one priority. I will do what is necessary to protect her." He said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:41 pm

Stella started by washing down her arms and her back. The dirt and grim coming off of Aina, revealing her beautiful silky pale skin. Stella's ears perked up whens he heard the door to Aina's bedroom and than to the bathroom to reveal Yusuke himself.

Stella bowed to her master as she walked out. "I'll leave you two be."She stated as she walked out.

Yusuke watched her leave as he was a little calmer, knowing the medication was kicking in. He slowly walked over to her, as to not frighten her and started where Stella left off and washing her back. "Don't freak out."He growled a bit. Not to frighten, but he hated girls screaming. It hurt his ears too much.

He started to see her skin as he looked at her and took in the aroma of the oils in the bath. "Was Stella kind?"He asked. He was awkward with making conversation. He has seen many human females naked. Hell he's slept with many, but the look of this one made him want to bond with her quickly. But he did his best not jump of make sudden movements.

He started to get to the point as to why he wanted to talk to her, "How much do you know of you being an Omega, and what your purpose is here for?"He asked her

˜!˜

Emma looked at him with a raised brow. "He won't do something too stupid. He's not abusive, and he's not bad to the point where he would purposefully harm her. If she's skittish than to might be a while before they adjust."She started as she moved away from him and sat down on her bed. "While you are in this house hold. You're number one priority is not her anymore. You're not an Omega, meaning you're useless to even help me give a Heir."She stated glaring at him. "However."She stated as she looked him over and motioned for him to follow her. The bath was already set for him as she motioned for him to strip his clothes. "You have a home, and you have a home with her."

She started to leave the restroom to give him privacy. "Clean yourself up and there should be a change of clothes for you on the bed when you're out."She said as she left the restroom hoping to make it clear that he needs to know that as a Alpha she has a priority. And thats to give her clan a heir.

She sighs as she left her bedroom to get a snack before dinner.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 1:23 am

"Oh, Stella. You don't have to wash me. I can do it myself..." Before Stella could respond, someone opened Aina's bedroom door and and then came into the bathroom. Her body tensed when she realized who it was. She got even more tense and held her legs close to her body when Stella left her alone with him. She could hear him walking closer and she turned to look at him when he knelt down beside the tub. Her face was very red from embarrassment. "O-Ok..." She said and tried her best to relax.

"Y-yes...she is very sweet and kind." She felt his gentle touch on her back as he washed her back and arms. For a huge guy, he was surprisingly gentle.

She nodded in response to his question, "Yes, I do. You need an heir for your clan to continue on. And since Omegas are the only class that can bare children it is my job to provide you with that child." She said in a quiet voice. "I have a question...is it ok for me to ask?" She said.

---

"He better not. She is very shy and is still partially traumatized." He continued to watch her look him over. "Will you stop eyeing me like you intend to pounce on me. It's annoying the shit out of me." He stood and made his way to the bathroom. He was quite rebellious and numb to the situation. He could care less about this girl and her need for sexual satisfaction. He despised the fact that alphas had a huge lack of self control. It was so degrading. He was happy when she finally left him alone.

"This is going to be an interesting home. I just hope Aina adjusts well..." He said as he stripped out of his dirty rags and sat in the tub, happy to rub away the dirt and grime.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 2:02 am

Yusuke looked at her, his ears peaked up that she had his attention. He raised a brow. His body stopping what he was doing. He could tell how tense she was. "You may. "He told her. His gruff voiced a bit softer as he stopping washing her He noticed all the grim and what not on her legs. He gave her the wash cloth, "You can do your legs and what not yourself right?"He asked he said as he took a seat in the chair as he turned around to give her SOME privacy, but still listened to her.

˜!˜

Emma left the room as she was annoyed. 'fucking betas... Who does he think he is... Should just kick him out... I'll talk to Yusuke. 'she thought.

She started to head down stairs to the main lobby. Their mansion had high ceilings, and very beautiful decor. Flowers changed and shifts with change of season. She sighs as she tried to calm her aggressive nature. She felt awkward being a Human Alpha in the family. Especially when her own brother was a Beast. Her cousins and what not were all beast as well. The elders were too. She was the only one who was human. She noticed a few beta's bowing their respect to her. She smiled at them. She was a kind master, but she didn't know why that Beta in her room was just annoying the shit of her.

She went to the kitchen area to grab a snack before dinner, but the lingering feeling that he was going to rebel against her didn't sit right with her. 'he should be grateful that he's in a decent home. he has a place to eat, bath, and sleep. The thanks he gives us Alphas.... ungrateful ass.'she thought, but was getting even more annoyed,"UGGHHHHH!!!!"She yelled. Betas around her being scared at her sudden reactions.

Stella came to her side. "Lady Emma... Is everything alright?"She asked her with worry.

Emma looked and blushed feeling her cheeks red with embarrassment and stupid. "Y-yes I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten anyone."She told the cat beast. She quickly ran to the library to save herself form being stupid in front of other members.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 10:04 pm

Aina took the wash cloth from him and nodded. She started to wash her legs gently before she got up the courage to ask her question. "There were so many girls at that auction to choose from...why did you choose me?" She asked in a quiet shaky voice. She continued to wash her legs feeling relived to see the dirt and grim come off easily. "I also wanted to thank you..." She said looking over at him sitting in the chair. "For getting me out of that horrible place...I was and still am scared...but this is a much nicer place than the church. I feel very welcome here..."

---

Kyosuke got out of the shower and walked into the bedroom fully clothed. He removed his collar before he got in and decided to not put it back on since he technically didn't need it. He was surprised to see that the alpha girl was gone. "Hmph. If she thinks she can control me, she is wrong." He said still feeling really annoyed. He left her room and went to find Stella to see if she could direct him to his room.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 1:35 am

Yusuke looked at her as he nodded, "Welcome."He said with a gruff. He didn't really know why he picked her. "I honestly don't know. Something about you just drew me to you more. Plus the smell of an Omega in heat all in one place is enough to make Any sane Alpha go beserk."He stated. "Better quicker to leave and get you all out than for use to see Hundreds of Alphas lose control over the Omegas and take them and bond with them."He said.

He stood up and reached for a towel as he looked at her, "Plus you're cute."He smirked with a small amount of his fangs showing.

˜!˜

Emma sighs as she sat at a large Table in the middle of the library. She looked over at the old history books of bounds, and mates, and soul bonds. She sighs as she decided to shake the feeling. She knew what she had to do, and that was get that Beta to at Least ACT like an Omega. She knew she couldn't get him if she was a Bossy Alpha, but thats all she knew how to behave. She's lived her life as a Human Alpha, and it was hard to get things done, while everyone looked at her Brother for all the guidance of the clan. No one gave her second glance. She gripped her fist, as she looked over at the tern soul bond. She re read it and she blushed a bit. 'i doubt I'll find one in my life time' she thought as she decided to leave the library. And head to her room to dress for dinner.

Stella noticed Lady Emma leaving the library. And seeing Kyosuke leaving his room. "Lady Emma.... !"She called. Emma looked and saw Stella as she smiled, "Yes?"She asked. Stella walked over to the Lady Alpha, "Lady Emma, I do believe we do have a fine dinner today. You're dress is waiting for you. I'll show Sir Kyosuke his living arrangements and have him dressed for dinner."She smiled.

Stella saw Kyosuke, "Please sir... Follow me?"She stated.

Emma saw Kyosuke as she narrowed her eyes, 'I guess I'll talk to Yusuke later about the Beta.'She thought as she headed to her room.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 4:52 pm

Once Aina was done washing and stood up slowly and wrapped her arms around her chest to hide her breasts. She shivered slightly feeling cold from being all wet. Her cheeks grew red when her new master complimented her. She looked at him and froze in place. "Th-thank you..." With all the dirt and grime washed away, her true beauty shined through. She took the towel from him and stepped out of the tub wrapping it around her. She didn't really know much about her new Alpha, but he seemed like a kind person under all that bluster.

~!~

Kyosuke said nothing and followed Stella to his room. He overheard the two talking about dinner later and they were expected to dress for it. Kyosuke hated dressing up. It reminded him of the times in the church where the priests and elders would doll them up for potential suitors outside of the large auctions that were held every 6 months.

Once in his room, he laid down on his bed. He saw some clothes laid out on a chair for him. He just scoffed at them and laid there on the bed thinking about Aina and hoping she was doing ok with that Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heated Love  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Love    Heated Love  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heated Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Sensual Hostility-
Jump to: