Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demon Museum

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Clayvman

Clayvman

Demon Museum  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 11:47 pm

John-ahhhh ahhhh Keep fucking me till I pass out baby AHHHHH *He bucked up into her* so hot

Jori-smirked and slid out of her mouth* you are quite good, no human has brought me to climax that fast in quite a long time
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 12:13 am

"OH FUCK! I PLAN TO!" She then turned around and got showing her cum covered ass to him while she bounced on him more, "AWWW YES!"

---

She coughed, spitting it out, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 12:17 am

John-ahhhhh oh god so hot AHHHHHH OH FUCK ABI *he bucked* SUCH A AHHHHH NAUGHTY AHHHH DEMON!

Jori-now that wasn't very nice my pet *He stood her up* but...I guess maybe you didn't want it there...perhaps you wanted it somewhere else
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 6:28 am

"OH fuck!! Liking the show baby?!" she smirked and got bouncing on him harder.

---

She growled at him and slapped him, "FUCK YOU!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 1:50 pm

John-ahhhhhh oh god it's such a good showing *He watched her tits bounce* AHHHHHH AHHHHHH

Jori-merely grinned and the collar again burned her* You've got Fight Emeka, we just have to get it focused on something else *he picked her up and spread her legs* You'll be the first one I breed *he thrusted into her*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 7:58 am

"OH FUCK! MMMmm You would make a good demon!" she smirked and licked her lips.

---

"AHHH!!" She got clawing at her neck to try and get it off, "AH! NO!" she tried to close her legs but he was MUCH stronger than her and her eyes widened when he shoved into her pussy hard, "AHHHH!!!" she hadn't had sex before and her blood dripped. "No....." she teared up.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 4:32 pm

John-mmmm you'd make such a beautiful human *He bucked* ahhhhhhhh oh god I'd date you on the spot

Jori-oh my *he smirked* A virgin? ahhhhhhh such a rare treat indeed you turned out to be *he gripped her ass and thrusted balls deep hard, from the beginning and pounded her* AHHHHH YES SUCH A GOOD CATCH!
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 4:48 pm

"OH fuck!!! OHhh mmmmm yes! Aww fuck! I'm fine being a demon!" she smirked, "I think you'd enjoy it!"

---

"AhhH! NNNGGHHHH!!" she groaned, "NO!!!!" she was in pain as he thrusted, "NNNGHHH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 5:11 pm

John-As long as I get to be with you *He bucked hard* AHHHH YES OH FUCK BABY! MMMMMM

Jori-AHHHHH Getting raped by the Demon you summoned AHHHHHH So hot *He smirked spanking her ass* MMMMMM taking your virginity AHHHH it was ME *He increased his pace*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 5:21 pm

"AHH! OH FUCK! OH YESSS! YES! YES!!"

---

She turned her head to not look at him, "NNNngghhh!!!!!" she whimpered in pain.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 5:22 pm

John-AHHHHHH AHHHHH AND AHHHHH YOU'D AHHHH LET ME MATE YOU AHHHHH *He bucked more, he fought against his binds wanting to grip and fully fuck her*

Jori-Mmmmmm MMMMM HEHEHE No more words ahhhhh accepting it are you *He thrusted hard* ahhhh I'll get you to moan in lust in pleasure before this is over *he continued to pound her*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 5:42 pm

"I would! But to AHh!!! Propery mate me! That would be during the red moon!!! OH FUCK!!" she bounced faster.

---

"NNNGGH NO!!!" she still tried to resist.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 5:44 pm

John-AHHHH THEN I WILL AHHHHHHH I'll mate you for the entire Red Moon AHHHHHHH *He bucked more* I'M GONNA CUM AHHHHH!

Jori-groaped her tits while pushing all the way to her womb, his body colliding with her booty each thrust* AHHHHHHH YES INVADING YOUR BODY AHHHHH THIS IS WHAT LIVE FOR! *He pounded her* AHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 5:59 pm

"AHHH! OH FUCK!!" she squealed, "OH FUCKING HELLL!!!!" she waved a hand and allowed his hands free.

---

"NNNGGHHHANNNAAHHHH!!!!" she squealed from the pain more than pleasure, "NO MORE!!" she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 6:05 pm

John-sat up and gripped her ass pushing deep and cumming inside her* AHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHH ABI *He fell forward and pushed her on the bed, then turned her over on all fours* I'll mate you all night AHHhh prove I can take you the full Red Moon

Jori-best of all *he thrusted deep and a pulse went through her body* Corrupting Virgins like you AHHHHHHH *He thrusted into her womb*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 6:17 pm

"AHhhHHHHH!!" she gasped feeling him cum again. She smirked as he got her in doggy position, "AW YES! MMM Keep going baby."

---

"AHHHHHH!!! IT BURNS!!!" she whimpered more.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 6:19 pm

John-AHHHHHH *he slammed deep making her booty jiggle, her tits bounced with his thrusts* OH GOD YES AHHHHH OH ABI!

Jori-smirked and thrusted hare again* AHHHHHHH and then I'll breed you when the time is right AHHHHH Humans are easy to breed with *He spanked her*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 8:19 pm

Abi moaned, "OH YES! YES!!! FUCKIN BREED ME UNTIL YOU'RE SPENT!!"

----

"NO I DON'T WANT IT!!!" she begged, "NOO!!!" she whimpered louder, but knew it was hopeless to get him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 6:23 pm

John-pounded her harder and deeper* AHHHHHH OH GOD ABI AHHHHHH SO GOOD! AHHHHH UNTIL I CAN'T MOVE *He pounded her*

Jori-smirked and pushed balls deep coming inside her* MMMMMMM Corrupting Virgins Mmmmmm always a favorite for me
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 1:41 am

"OH FUCK!! YES YES!! OH YESSSSSS!" she squealed and her eyes rolled back.

---

"NNGHHHH!" she was still trying to push him off.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 10:37 am

John-AHHHHH *he did one hard thrust taking her to her stomach and mounting her* AHHHHH AHHHH ABI AHHHHH AHHHHH

Jori-smirked and did one more buck, then before she knew it she felt her body heat up, her stomach glowed green and she felt something spread through her body* again..."Corrupting" human Virgins is one of my favorite things.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 5:16 am

"AH! OH FUCK! OH JOHN YES!!! YESSS!!" she squealed, going crazy.

---

"AHhh!....no......" she whimpered and was crying.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 1:45 pm

John-AHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHH *He leaned down and licked her horns* mmmm mmmmmmmm I want you to feel good ahhhhh I want to mate and give you pleasure AHHHH

Jori-you are mine now Emeka *he licked her neck and bucked again, the power seeped through her blood and into her mind, slowly she started to lose control*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 4:24 pm

"Ahhh! AHHH!!" she moaned louder as he teased her horns, "AHhh!!! FUckk!"

---

Her eyes glaze over, "Ahh....Ahhhhh...." she moaned.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 5:31 pm

John-AHHHHH AHHHH *He bucked hard* OH GOD *He turned her head and kissed her and his finger went up to tenderly rub her horn*

Jori-licked his lips and tossed her in the middle of the summoning circle on her back and thrusted back into her pussy* AHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Museum    Demon Museum  - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Museum
Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Saluna's Web-
Jump to: