Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 6:36 pm

"MMM yes! Ohh fuck you are squeezing me so much already!" he got thrusting faster and the other got doing the same, thrusting into her mouth faster as well and got hold of the back of her head, holding her hair with some firmness.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 11:13 pm

"MmmmmMMmmm!!" She moaned and supported herself on her hands. She felt the shadows fingers tangle in her hair and hold her firmly. Her pussy squelched and dripped all over the bed beneath them. "MMMM shoooo ghooommd!" She tried to talk but the dick in her mouth made her slur her words. She moved her hips faster feeling like she was about to cum already.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 5:04 am

Jori smirked, feeling her clench around him more, "Let's get more into it!" he got ramming super fast into Klotho from behind holding onto her hip firmly and smacking right against her ass, making it jiggle from each connecting thrust into her. "Mmm fuck yes!!!" he smirked hearing her slurred moaning.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:05 pm

Klotho sucked harder and bobbed her head up and down faster really getting into it. Her walls began to clench harder and harder around Jori. The impact of his mighty thrusts shook her to her core. "MmmmMmmmMmmmm MMM gomma cmmmm!!" She yelled in a slur of words again. She raked her pointed teeth over the shadows dick having a feeling that it enjoyed the same painful sensations as its master did. Her heavy breasts moved all about and her ass made a small clapping noise from being fucked so savagely. Living her ultimate fantasy of being fucked by two men REALLY made her hot. Her whole body was on fire as she deep throated the shadow and clenched her abdominals to make her pussy tighter to clench around Jori's dick more. She wanted nothing more than to have cum shot into her from both of them at the same time.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 7:14 pm

Jori grinned and kept up his sleep fuck into her, "Cum my sweet!!" He groaned, getting so close to his climax and the Other was also getting close as well, they both got thrusting into her form both end vigorously, then the Other pushed deep into her mouth, coming down her throat and Jori growled and pushed deep into her pussy and came inside her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:13 pm

The two of them thrust down into her at the same time, Jori's cock connecting deep in her pussy and the shadows deep in her throat. "MMMMmmmMMMMMM!!!" She closed her eyes tight feeling the hot cum shoot down her throat forcing her to swallow and shortly after her pussy was filled with her lovers seed. The shadow leaned back and she was able to take a deep breath, but that was short lived when she felt herself close to cumming. "AHHHH FUUUCKK HAA C-CUMMMING!!!" She dropped down on her forearms and gripped the sheets feeling her pussy squirting and soaking the sheets beneath her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:32 pm

Jori pulled out of her watching her cum and some of his seed spilt out of her pussy, "Mmmm yes....look at that sight." he smacked her ass as he came, "MMMMM time for more fun my slut." he got her up and the shadow laid back and Jori got her straddling the other and his cock slipped into her pussy, while Jori mounted behind Klotho and pushed into her ass and the both of them got thrusting into her without giving a warning, "YES! TIGHT ASS FOR A GOOD FUCK!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:43 pm

Klotho's body trembled and she fell down on her side trying to catch her breath. She wasn't surprised when Jori got her back up and made her straddle the shadow. His dick was still erect and ready for more. They both sandwiched her and forced their dicks inside her. "AHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!" She tossed her head back screaming LOUDLY at the feeling of two cocks entering her at the same time. Her insides were so sensitive and she could barely move. "....Fu-fuck that was intense..." She said sure that she came again just from them entering her. They did not let up and started thrusting into her with intensity and speed. "AHHHHH!! OH FUCK YESSSS! TWO COCKS ARE FUCKING ME!! AHHHH IT FEELS SO GOOOOD!!" Her head fell back and she bit her lip enjoying the ride.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:59 pm

Both of them smirked at her reaction and got thrusting into her in sync, and in equal speed and strength. "YES!!! FUCK!" he smacked her ass a couple time, leaving handprints on her skin, "Yes! Look at that ass jiggle!" he laughed, "FUck you're squeezing me already?!" he gave a toothy grin, spreading her ass cheek and picking the pace up and the other did the same.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:15 am

"AHHHHH!! YES!! HAAA OH FUCK!! IM GONNA GO FUCKING CRAZY!!! ITS TOO GOOOOD!" She stayed still and let the two of them do the work. "AHHHH I CAN FEEL YOUR DICKS COLLIDING AND RUBBING! FUCK ITS AMAZING!!!" Her head fell back and her body leaned into Jori. Her insides were tight and wet, squeezing them both. Her body longed for the feeling of being full again in BOTH holes!
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:25 am

"OH FUCK YES!" Jori growled, he pushed Klotho to lean down a little more on the shadow and got ramming down into ass more and the Other met with his strength and speed, both going crazy into her, "YES!!! FUCK! BEG FOR IT MY SLUT!!!"

MEanwhile, Frank was done dealing with the men and the jobs, which were all good and done and he was one his way to give the update to the boss.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:32 am

Klotho was forced more on her hands and knees so Jori could ram her even harder. The shadow moved faster as well as if on cue. They were moving so fast that she started to slide a bit over the sheets. She braced herself with her legs against the shadows body and held on. "OH FUCK!!! AHH I WANT BOTH OF YOU TO CUM INSIDE ME!! MAKE MY SLUTTY HOLES OVERFLOW WITH CUM!!!" She begged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:38 am

They both growled and then pushed balls deep, colliding inside her and got cumming once more inside her, hot pools of cum filling in both holes.

Then Frank knock don the door, "Uh....Cap'n sorry to interrupt....but I've an update."

Jori panted, "COme in Frank." he said, pulling out of Klotho and then the Shadow version of himself vanished and turned back to the Jori's normal shadow.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:06 am

Klotho's body stiffened and she was so close to cumming when a knock on the door made her heart nearly stop. It was Frank. When she was all filled up Jori and the shadow pulled out of her and she collapsed in an exhausted heap on the bed as the shadow returned to its master. She was breathing heavily with her assets on full display for Frank to see.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:09 am

Frank blushed a little as he came in, and seeing them both in their current state, "All the cargo is set to the ship and ready whenever you wish to set sail and the newly reformed cages are all in the cargo bay." he said. Jori smirked, "Excellent." he said, "Tell em my old friend, when's the let time you relaxed?"

"A while Boss...but..." he looked at Klotho, a little intimidated by her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:18 am

Klotho turned over on her side facing Frank directly. She pulled her long green hair over her shoulder and relaxed on the bed next to Jori. Like him, she had also grown accustomed to the crew seeing her completely naked. She was not ashamed of her body by any means. She felt Frank's eyes on her and gave him a smirk, not to scare him but to seduce him in a way.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:23 am

Frank looked at her and the back to Jori, "Ummmm yes, AHEM, so I will..." he turned to leave. "Ohhh you're not leaving yet Frank." Jori said from his spot, "I think you need a....reward fro your hard work." he smirked, "I don't think My Venomous Beauty would mind giving you a good time." he sniggered.

"....Jori....you don't share." Frank said, using his name, which he only did if he thought he was messing around. "I'm not playing Frank, you keep others out of trouble, you need to get INTO trouble now and then." he sniggered at his long time friend.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:53 am

Klotho chuckled, "I don't mind at all. But I am also surprised that you want to share me." She looked back to Frank and got a good look at him. He was attractive in his own way and was in fine shape.

"Don't be so intimidated Frank, I won't harm you. I promise." She winked and stood up from the bed to let him get a good look at her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:57 am

"I've known this one since I could crawl." he smirked, "SO I trust him not to bother you when h eave him behind with you." he sniggered, "PLUS we've shared girls in our adventures." he sniggered again.

"I-I-I...." he blushed standing there before him. Jori laughed, "Just fuck her Frankie." he pushed him to Klotho, "Wha!!!" he yelped, "....SO pushy!" he said sighing, "Fine Fine." he looked at Klotho.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:09 am

Klotho chuckled seeing him so nervous. "Relax Frank...just trust me. You are important to Jori, so I will make sure that you enjoy yourself. If you're that nervous I'll get things started..." She got down on her knees in front of him and started to undo his belt and his pants.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:16 am

He was about say something but he stood there and allowed her to undo his pants and belt. Jori laid back and poured a mug of ale, planning to watch the show. Frank was just a simple human but he had given him a longevity spell long ago, not wanting to loose his best friend and his partner in crime to time. He chuckled, "You're in for a fun time Frankie."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:33 am

"Indeed you are." His pants fell to the floor and she got a good look at his cock. It wasn't fully erect, but Klotho knew how to correct that. "Just relax I don't bite...often." She joked and touched his cock with her hands and teasing the tip with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:41 am

Frank was a good size, not as big as Jori but he decent. He shivered feeling her get a hold of him and her got licking at the tip, "Mmmm fuck..." he got his hands on his hips, watching her work him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 4:52 pm

The more attention she gave his cock, the harder it became. "Mmm, much better. You are quite impressive Frank." She chuckled complimenting him. "Don't be so rigid. You can touch me if you want." She took him into her mouth fully and wrapped her tongue around him to get a good taste. "Mmmm..." She moaned gently.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:16 pm

"Ahh fuck...." he got a hand to the back of her head and just held in on her head as she loved back and forth on him, "Aww gawd fuck!" he clenched his teeth. Jori smirked, taking a swing of ale, he KNEW what Frank liked in his women and knew he would do so when he got the chance on Klotho. Frank then got bucking into her mouth, "Fuck!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jori X Klotho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next