Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 9:24 pm

Klotho did not concern herself at all with Emeka. Her focus was on Adonis. She chuckled, "I am surprised you are still alive. I thought the dark magic would have consumed your soul by now and your body would be a dry husk..." She said noticing the physical changes in Adonis's body. After a few minutes, Frank finally caught up. "You deal with the black bitch...I'll handle Adonis." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 9:48 pm

"I've been working on that." he glared at her. Frank came up and frowned, "So it is them." he said, pulling out a pistol. "Be careful." he said to her and he jumped down to face Emeka, who glared at him. ".....you are not my concern." she glared at him stoically.

Adnois gave a grin, "Come to your death Klotho.....you AND that disgusting half spawn in your belly." he goaded her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 11:50 pm

"It will not be me that dies today." She said approaching cautiously. She was at half her normal strength so she needed to be careful. She kept her eyes on Emeka as well having a feeling that she would try to interfere. They made circles slowly approaching each other to see who would strike first. "Too scared to attack me first?" She taunted him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 11:55 pm

He glared, but he was sweating as well and he was looking feverish, but he was pushing on through to keep his arrogant guise. Circling her as well. Emeka noticed he was feverish but knew she was not going to intervene unless she needed too, plus this extra Fool was in her way, "I think should leave." she said to Frank.

"I told think so." Frank said back. "Then you are more a fool than I thought you were." Emeka KNEW who he was....she saw him long ago with Jori when he ran off the first time.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:39 am

Klotho watched Adonis and noticed that he was more exhausted than he first let on. "You're flushed...I can see the sweat on your brow." She said. Klotho retracted her claws slightly and reached for the short sword she had hidden and went right for Adonis' neck.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:48 am

"Fuck you." he growled at her and he kept his claws extended and he blocked her sword, the clashing sounded off. He swiped at her a couple of time, but he was tired physically, this magic was taking its toll on his body more and more.

Emeka made her move and ran right for Frank who got shooting at her but quickly pulled out his own sword when he missed, their still clashes as well.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:58 am

Klotho could see how slow he was. His movements were also sloppy and he was making mistakes. She easily dodged his swipes and swung her sword at his back to knock the wind out of him. "You threaten to kill me when you are THIS weak!" She took another jab at his back with her elbow.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:03 am

It landed, "GAH!!!" he grunted and he then back handed her, landing his mark on her and the magi surrounding him, "I! AM! NOT WEAK!!!!!" he hissed at her.

Frank and Emeka were still clashing blades off tot he side an Emeka noticed Adonis tapped into the magic, 'No that fool!" she raced on to get to him, But Frank blocked her, "OHH no ya don't missy!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:22 am

Klotho grabbed her face after she landed hard in the sand. He got her good right across the face causing her nose to bleed. "Heh, you always were easy to anger." She got up and picked up her sword. She looked to see Frank handling Emeka alright on his own. "It's a shame you can't beat me without having to use the dark magic..." She said pushing him even farther.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:25 am

His eyes glowed, "GrrrrrrRRRRR!!" he snarled anomalistically and ran at her and got making a flurry of kicks and swipes at her, getting sloppy in his rage and the magic pushing and weakening him. But he fell to his knee and panted heavily.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:41 am

"Ahh!" Klotho used her sword to block his kicks and swipes. He was blind with fury. He was getting sloppier and more winded until he fell to his knees panting. She stood in front of him and pointed her sword at his neck. "Its over, Adonis. Either I kill you here and now...or the magic will slowly consume you until there is nothing left. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:42 am

"I......want....it .....gone....." he said in his pantings. Emeka then got passed Frank and got going at Klotho, "Back off you whore!" But Frank then shoulder tackled her out of the way, "No YOU back off." he glared and they got into their little bout again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:17 pm

Klotho was prepared to strike her down, but was glad that Frank stepped in to stop her. "Is that why you came here because you know I am the only one who can help you?" She said to him with her sword still pointing at his neck.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 7:09 pm

He groaned in pain, "I want...it gone!!!!" he repeated, he was not going to actually ask her like some weakling to help him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 10:56 pm

"Fine...but if I do help you..." She knelt down in front of him and raised his chin with the tip of her sword so he was looking her directly in the eyes. "You will swear to leave this island and never return leaving me and my family alone until the day we both die."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:02 pm

His eyes still glowing form the magic he growled at her, "Maybe ...Ahgh...I won't...but others....oh fuck! Will come." He groaned in pain.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:23 pm

"I am well aware of that." She stood up and looked over at Emeka seeing her still fighting with Frank. "Call off your attack dog, Adonis. She will remain on your ship. I don't want her snapping my neck when my back is turned." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:26 pm

He growled, "She's fighting for herself...she's not mine." he coughed up blood, spitting some on the sand.

Emeka the a swift kick to Frank in the head and sent it flying into the swallows and she glared at Klotho, "You and that fucker...Will-"

"Emeka....no. Not today..." eh snarled through the pain. "Its obvious her fuck boy is not here......." Adonis said, "Or *cough* he would have been here first."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 12:10 am

Klotho noticed that his scent was all over this woman. She wasn't surprised in the least. He had that irresistible charm. "Go to your ship and stay there. I am the only one that can help him at this point. He will die soon if he is left like this." She said looking in Emeka's direction.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 12:19 am

"I will NOT leave him alone with you." she glared at her. "Emeka.....go..." he growled, "I will call if I need your interfering." he coughed again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 12:25 am

"You heard him. Go." She said to Emeka. "Frank! Are you alright?" She looked over to see Frank with blood coming from the back of his head from where Emeka struck him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 12:32 am

"YOU shut your whore mouth...and you'll see....he may CLAIM affection to you....but I'll warn you...one day...he'll get bored of you....and You'll just be another pile of bones in his collection." she said backing up and heading back to the boat. Frank groaned in pain and spat blood into the water, and groaned feeling a head ache.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 12:45 am

Klotho just chuckled not worried about her threats, "Well, she's a sweet one." She said with obvious sarcasm. "You always did like your women stubborn...don't move." She said to him and went over to check on Frank. "She roughed you up pretty bad. Are you feeling dizzy?" She asked seeing the blood in his mouth and the bits dripping from the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 12:57 am

""Just..*cough* fucking fix me!" Adonis groaned, getting impatient.

Frank stood and groaned, "I'll tell you, she's hits hard too." he sighed."I've a headache, but nothing I've not had before." Frank assured her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 1:26 am

"Listen to me Frank. We don't have much time and I can't really explain, but Jori is not going to find out what happened here today. Swear to me that you will not tell him." She looked him in the eyes making him promise her. "I am going to take care of this pest problem once and for all." She said and looked over at Adonis. "Stay here and make sure she stays on that ship. I will take him with me back to the house."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next