Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 5:46 pm

"Well I'm here now." he smirked, "And I'm here as well when you wish for other things." he watched her come over to join him in bed. He didn't bother, as usual to dress for bed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:10 pm

She threw her towel on a nearby chair and took off her robe to slip into bed next to Jori. She missed the skin to skin contact at night when she slept next to him. She moved closer to him and got comfortable against his chest lying on his shoulder. "Once these two are evicted...I will be able to travel with you again and we won't have to be apart." She smirked and leaned up to kiss his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:13 pm

He smirked, "I had that in mind for a while my Beauty." he said, playing with some of her dark green locks, he kissed her back. "But for now, you will need to keep yourself out of most harms way." he teased.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Klotho HATED being reminded of that fact. She hated doing nothing. It was not in her nature to just sit around and do odd jobs all day. Part of her was jealous that Jori got to have all the fun and go on adventures. "Stop teasing me like that. It infuriates me having to stay behind while you have all the fun and adventure. Being a housewife is NOT for me." She grumbled with a slight pout.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:29 pm

"A housewife not at all my beauty, I never called you that did I?" he asked her seriously, "But if you were to lose these offspring now, wouldn't that put you mentally out of ways and not focus?" he asks, his playful tone was not there as he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:38 pm

"No, you didn't. I just FEEL like a housewife being stuck here doing much of nothing while you handle the more adventurous tasks on your own. It is hard for me to sit back and do nothing..." She sighed and looked into his face, hearing the playful tone in his voice change. "You're right..." She sighed again. "I just have to put up with it for a few more months." She said dreading that fact.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 7:51 pm

"I don't go out merely having an adventure my sweet, I'm out there to make gold and stockpile it and then retire and be a flirty rich as a king." he said, "And when that happens I'll have someone reliable take over and we can spend out free days doing as we wish." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 8:02 pm

She smiled at that idea. She would love the opportunity to live the high life with him while someone else ran their slave trade operation. "Did it ever occur to you that maybe our children might not want to inherit your legacy and do something for themselves?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 8:04 pm

"If they wish to do so then so be it. But they'll need to EARN very much so to get that inheritance." he smirked, "But assured, they won't be thrown to the sand on a whim." he said, "Not without reason."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 8:20 pm

"I'm happy to see that you will allow them to do as they please when it comes to their ambitions." Klotho moved closer to him resting her head closer to his face. "You've never really told me much about your past. What were you like as a child?" She asked wanting to know more about the man she cared for so deeply.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 8:25 pm

"......................Nothing. I was dropped off at an orphanage, never knew either parent, met Frankie at the same orphanage and got into trouble many times." he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 9:16 pm

"Mmm...so not much to really tell I see?" She said not wanting to push it any farther. "Frank is a good guy. I can tell from the time I got to spend with him while you were gone. You are lucky to have such a trusting comrade at your side." She said, playing with his long dreads.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 9:40 pm

He looked at her, "Oh there's plenty and I just don't think on talking on it much, but I'm fine telling." he said. "When Frankie and I were not even teens we were forced to work on a coconut plantation to keep our 'dues' when at the orphanage." he rolled his eyes, "I got lashes for my 'comments'."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 11:35 pm

Klotho chuckled, "Even in your younger days you were quite the delinquent." She continued to play with his dread as she listened to him. "And the lashings didn't bother you?" She asked knowing about his obsession with pain.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 4:14 am

"I made it my goal never to let the fucker get any pleasure from me screaming or making any noise." he said, "But that might have been where my pain tolerance began." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 8:26 pm

"And it just took off from there I see? I remember the first time I saw you using your magic to torture that slave...the twisted look on your face and the pleasure you got from inflicting such pain..." She shivered a bit remembering the encounter and the hot bloody sex it led to. "I realized that day just how badly I wanted you...and now you're mine." She smirked at him and gently grabbing his chin to look into his fiery red eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 3:54 am

He smirked,"I was tolerably sane then." he smirked, "My more....psychotic side came out in full when I submerged in the Blood Pool of Ancient Bones." he smirked, "Which is where I got my powers and was bestowed my necklace." he held the skull that hung around his neck with three and yellow beads. He just smirked when she held his chin, "I wanted you the moment I laid eyes on you." he smirked, Meaning when he spotted her in Philander town, even before speaking to her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 12:12 pm

"I was always curious about how you got that necklace. I could tell from the beginning that it was special to you." She ran her fingers over one of the dangling feathers. "My people know of the Cult of Bones, but that is the extent of our knowledge."

"Oh you did?" She chuckled. "To be honest, I just saw you as a nuisance. Countless men have approached me the same way you did and most of them couldn't handle me. They ran scared, but you didn't. That is what intrigued me the most."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 5:31 pm

"The cult has many hidden hideouts around these seas and on main lands, the Lady of Bones' hand stretches quite far." he smirked, "But this necklace, allows me to keep my magic and the souls I've collected."

"I had a feeling that was probably why." he smirked and chuckled, "And Scared is not in my vocabulary or my ways." he sniggered, tapping under her chin.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:11 pm

"Voodoo is one of the oldest forms of magic, so I've heard. I just never saw it in action before I met you." She said. "The magic and abilities my people use is a gift bestowed upon our kind from the ancient Greek Fate, Clotho. My mother named me after her..." She said.

Klotho chuckled and smiled when Jori tapped her chin, "And that's what drives me wild about you, you're fearless...crazy...and so fucking hot." She smirked and took his finger into her mouth, licking and sucking on it quite suggestively.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:24 pm

"I see... I thought you were almost goddess like." he smirked at her teasing. "Voodoo can be a double edged sword if you are not careful." he sighed, "Luckily nothing has shown to back firing." he smirked. He sniggered as she got teasing his finger, "Oooo what are you suggesting there My venomous goddess?" he smirked, and he pulled his finger out and traced her lips.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:37 pm

Klotho laughed at his comment, "A goddess? Not really, but technically I was part of the higher monarch family of our clan, so I guess that makes me a princess of sorts or a queen since my parents are dead." She didn't really consider herself a royal. All she wanted to do was fight and be a warrior when she was young. She shuddered when he touched her lips, feeling her body tingle. She was so exhausted, but still her body was on fire just from his simple touch. "I'm so tired...but my body still wants you..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:42 pm

"Ohhh? So I've been with a Queen the whole time?" he smirked, "With the look you have and this delicious body of yours." he traced his finger down her chin, then her neck, "Then choose what you want my sweet, For I am keen for sleep or you again." he sniggered, he pulled her to him and kissed her deep.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 11:11 pm

"Yes, you have. But I am your queen now, no one else's. And you are my king..." Her body twitched from the torment of his gentle touch. His finger slowly gliding down her body. "You are making it so hard to resist you..." She moaned into their hot kiss. She opened her mouth to him, their tongues twisting and dancing around. She missed being like this with him in their bed. She pulled back and looked into his eyes, "Mmm...I want the sexy mouth of yours all over my body..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 11:16 pm

He smirked, "I thought that on myself before you my sweet." he smirked against her lips, "Mmmm.." his tongue played with hers. He licked his lips, "mmmm As my queen wishes." he sniggered and got her laying back and got licking between her breasts and licking and nipping at her skiing in a teasing way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next