Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 6:42 pm

"Yes, I expect great things from these two." She smiled down at Ezra and kissed his squishy head. Arania's tiny hand touched the skin on Jori's chest and she started to nuzzle close feeling its warmth. "It looks like Arania has taken a liking to you." Klotho said when she noticed her snuggling close to Jori and seeming to drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 6:48 pm

"I still never saw myself as father material, but this will be an interesting journey to say the least." he glanced at her and smirked, "Wouldn't you say?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 7:15 pm

"Indeed we will." She smirked back and called over one of the female attendants to take Ezra from her so she could rest. She laid down in the bed and laid on her side watching Jori hold Arania who soon fell off to sleep in his arms. "I think she is going to be a daddy's girl. I can already tell." She chuckled, teasing Jori.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 7:23 pm

Once she fell asleep he handed Arania back to the midwife and the twins were in together in the little crib and they settled down to sleep as well. He sighe,d thinking about the deal he had to make with his old mistress, "...........I can't tell her....not now...." he sighed aloud and stayed by her side as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 7:49 pm

Before she drifted off to sleep, Klotho reached for Jori's hand and laced her fingers with his. She couldn't remember a time when she was so happy. She never imagined her life would have turned out this way. As much as she wanted to be a mother, she thought she was the last person that deserved it after the crimes she committed in her past. She was with a man that she adored and was on the same level of crazy as she was, even more so. She remembered the secret she held in her heart that was visible to only her on her palm. That day she saved the life of her former betrothed and sworn enemy. "....I can't tell him...not now..." She said to herself in her mind before she finally drifted off to sleep out of pure exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 1:44 am

Jori took her hand and sat there with her, "My Queen." he said as he chilled next to her while she rested. he was thinking on what had just happened, he and a woman and nuts as he was had just bore him children, ".....fuck me we are parents and I'm still the Voodoo Master of the Sea.....and My queen is a Spider goddess." he smirked, "What will these two be like?"

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14