Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boogieman Contracts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Boogieman Contracts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boogieman Contracts   Boogieman Contracts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 8:07 pm

Once her got her hand he held it firm so she couldn't pull back as the blood exchange was made, he blood seeping into him, to keep her scent to him at all times, He grinned, as the glow commenced, "Mmmmm feel it don't ya? You'll be out like a light after this, sooooo enjoy the rush!" he sniggered. Once the glow settled and he released her hand and the marks on their hands faded on their palms, "Its done, we're now in contract until either death takes you or I am satisfied." he sniggered. He could see her thoughts were going nuts, "You are now my dream source and I will be sure the nightmares don't try and pester you too much......But until then..." he walked up to her and he got her chin and he kissed her right on the lips.

"Sleep well Little Bird...oh! And My name I Zaniel." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Boogieman Contracts   Boogieman Contracts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 8:13 pm

Talia blushed at the kiss. He was warm, and a little rough. She blushed as she watched him disappear. She looked around and she was in her room again, It was dark, quiet, and she felt alone again. She laid back in bed she looked up at the ceiling. She took in a deep breath as she suddenly felt a surge of being really overwhelmingly tired. She yawned a she felt her eyes getting droopy, 'w-weird dream...'she thought before her eyes closed.

She heard the screams, but they seem to be more quiet than usual. Her mind felt heavier as she looked around the darkness of her own mind. She shivered as she noticed people running to her. Screaming and calling her names. She shivered and was about to cry out, She closed her eyes tightly as she wanted to just get a restful sleep. But something in her mind was screaming pleasure coursing through her. 'w-wait... w-what?"She gasped as she noticed a figure turning the screaming figures and burning them in his path. She opened her eyes as she looked at him. She noticed her clothes were different as she yelped and tried to cover herself. "W-wait.... I.... t-this isn't what it looks like."She said, but her body was reacting differently.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boogieman Contracts   Boogieman Contracts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:23 am

He sniggered as he vanished in front of her, but he only had turned invisible to her eye. he was curisous to see how she would react after make the contract, 'She'll be either fall Asleep right away as I think she would OOORRRR she'll panic like a maniac.' he tittered to himself. Leaning against the padded wall watching her, He smirked seeing she had laid down to sleep.

He moved over to her, but stayed off the bed this time and laid his hand on her head again and slipped into her mind to see what she was dreaming about now, seeing if his blood would keep those Nightmares at bay.....being a freshly made contract he was not expecting a set back or anything...not really.

He stayed in a dark part of her mind watching this dream of hers play out, sniggering, "Ohhh this is interesting....alreayd a different dream just after clearing all the noise out of her head." he crouched and watch and tried not to laugh out loud see her clothes had change, "WHooo hoo, she's got good taste."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Boogieman Contracts   Boogieman Contracts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:01 am

Talia could feel someone watching her as she looked around and her entire scenario changed in her dream. She wasn't expecting this at all. "Z-zaniel....?"She called wondering if he was here, but he wasn't. There was a bed, flamed candles, She was wearing a cute lingering set that matched her green eyes. That was see-through. She was surprised how easy that was to see his her dreams changing. She in the backs he could hear the screaming, but it wasn't as bad. She stood up, her clothing showing her full figure, her beatiful large breast. Her curvy butt. Under all those garments in the real world, she has a beautiful figure. She looked and touched the candle and it didn't hurt. She noticed her hand glowing. She looked around trying to find him, "We-well! D-didn't we agree to this?!"She called getting scared, and follish at the same time.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boogieman Contracts   Boogieman Contracts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:52 pm

"Oooooo should I come.....ohhh no...let's twists this up." he sniggered and changed his look to a human guise and he stepped out of the shadows into her view, he remained silent as he came out and he only had pants on and was topless, showing off a finely toned muscular body. His braids tied back and the pants were slightly tight fitting.

Walking up to her, "Agreed to wat?" he asked in a way to blend in her dream, he was not standing at the edge of the bed, in arms length of each other, He was gonna take his time to lure her in without fear overpowering the scenario. "You waiting for someone?" he asked her stretching his arms to flex a bit, trying to be subtle....as possible.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Boogieman Contracts   Boogieman Contracts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:19 am

Talia blinked as she noticed a very Handsome man in front of her. Chocolate skin, beautiful eyes, full braids, delicious muscles. She licked her lips as she felt a little stupid to be having dreams like this. "Uh.... I... I thought I was."She said softly looking around. She looked at him as she felt an odd sensation in her body. She blushed a bit, but stood up and walked up to him. Realizing in her head this was all just a dream. She could do whatever she wanted. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled. She still had bags under her eyes, but she was being cute. "Will you keep me company?"She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boogieman Contracts   Boogieman Contracts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:26 am

Zaniel chuckled in his head as he kept a stoic expression as she approached him, 'so she likes this look. Good.' he sniggered mentally again and he got a shiver of thrills going through him as she wrapped her arms around him, "I would love to...can't let you be here all on your own now." he smirked a little and he got her chin, kissing her. He then got her moving backwards and on her back, not being rough but to get her into it, without freaking out. "mmm..." he groaned agaisnt her lips as his half naked body hovered over her, "Mm look at you.....such a creamy skinned little thing you are..."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Boogieman Contracts   Boogieman Contracts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:36 am

She was surprised at how gentle he was. She moaned into the kiss as she felt him gently pushing her back against the bed and down on the back. She pulled away from the kiss and blushed. She started to touch his chest and felt him very nicely tones. She couldn't believe how real it felt to her. She ignored it as she looked up and smirked a small one. "There are other parts that are not as creamy... More rose pink."She teased softly as she leaned up and kissed him more. She was enjoying this dream a lot.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boogieman Contracts   Boogieman Contracts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:46 am

"Oh? I'm about to find out then." he smirked and kissed her back. He made it feel real to her on purpose, because he was of sorts MAKING it sort of real to get her turned on more and more. He moved a hand down and opened her legs out a bit and got rubbing at her pussy, a couple fingers moving over her sensitive flesh and got rubbing at her clit to get her going as he kissed her still. He pulled back a bit, wanting to see her expression as he touched her.

"Mmm you're getting wet already....you like being naughty do ya?" he smirked as he nibbled on her ear.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Boogieman Contracts   Boogieman Contracts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:57 am

Talia blushed as she closed her eyes blushing as she moaned softly. "Mmmm... A-a A little."She replied back softly. She yelped, when she felt him touch her clit, making her really wet. 'g-god this is too real...'she thought as she moaned. She was about to feel him touch her more, but she felt something odd. Someone shaking her.

˜!˜

She quickly opened her eyes and noticed Doctors in front of her. She freaked as she sat up, she could feel her panties wet as she blushed. 's-shit...'she thought as she was still half asleep. "Talia...?"She doctors called for her. "Time for food...." She stated. The nurse was rather rude. Her hands cold whens he woke Talia up. And they felt like ice against Talia's now skin.

She was sooo frustrated to be woken up form a DECENT night's sleep. She sighs as she got her white robe on, and follow the doctors to a different corridor for her to eat. She got to the area, and it was just her by herself. The doctor looked at her, "You weren't awake when the Nurse called for her early, so the others are back in their rooms. Finish quickly and we can get to you're test."She stated.

She sighs as she went to sit. She only took a few bites, and pushed her plate away. The food was stale, old, and sick to her stomach. "I'm not hungry anymore."She called.

The doctors narrowed her eyes as she placed a cup with a LOT of pills. "Go on. You need them."She stated. Talia looked at the medication. She got the cup, popped all the pills in her mouth at once and took a glass of water and chugged it. She shook her head as she felt worse than eating. She sighs as she took a deep breath and stood up to follow the doctors. She sighs as she went back to her room before they called her back for her test. They closed the door behind her as she went to her bed and fell back on it. 'that dream...'she thought as she wanted to close her eyes, but the medications made it hard for her to get back to her sleep. She looked at her hand and noticed a marking, but didn't think any of it. 'w-weird...'she thought remembering the demon she met, thinking that was all just a dream.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boogieman Contracts   Boogieman Contracts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 7:52 am

Just as he was was getting to work on Her, he was suddenly pushed right out of her head and he shook his head from the dizziness and found there was a doctor and some other nurse staff on standby incase there was any need for restraining. He growled, he got so side tracked that he noticed it was getting into morning. 'I'll be back little Bird....' he thought as he sinked back into the shadows, invisible to the staff that are coming into the room. Once outside and on the roof of the building, he looked at his hand, "......Well, I'm contracted." he smirked. He licked his fingers and he could taste he on him still, sniggering, "I look forward to finishing next time....I'll be back tonight." he vanished just before the sun began to rise and hit roof

---

Arriving back to Demos, Zaniel got walking the charred streets and saw the local tavern was alive with activity as usual and decided He head on that way. He entered the tavern and the place was a buzzed with crazy laughing cursing and of curse arguments. The place was thick with negative energy as he got a seat at the bar, "Tar Whisky." he said to the bar keep as he waited and sighed, 'WHY is time sooooo slowwwww now?' he grumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boogieman Contracts   Boogieman Contracts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boogieman Contracts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Streets :: Boogieman Contract-
Jump to: