Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 10:40 pm

"Come now Luthor...there's nothing wrong with being infatuated. Honestly, I don't blame you." he chuckled, knowing he was denying it.

"I still don't know what you speak of." said Luthor, still not acknowledging it. Arne shook his head, "I know you've been burned before Luthor....but don't let that affect your thoughts or your future." He advised Luthor.

"Everyone deserves to be happy...even you." Arne pinched his cheek and sniggered, "Ow! Stop that Arne!" Luthor shooed his hand away after he pinched him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 10:46 pm

Stella smiled when she saw Arne pinch Luthor's cheek. She had never seen anyone treat him in such a way. She wondered when Arne meant by Luthor being scorned in the past. But he was right that Luthor did deserve to be happy. Everyone does. But she knew that Arne's instinct about him liking her was wrong. She was too plain and boring for such a dignified and sophisticated man like Luthor. He was just being nice and doing his duty. Stella thought he was very handsome and very thoughtful, but it was just him doing his duty even though part of her wished that was not so.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 11:07 pm

"Arne please, I don't know why you believe My mistress would like me in that way..." he said. Arne sighed aloud, "You've not change in that sense...."

"In WHAT sense?" he squinted at Arne, who then flicked him on the nose, "Du bist so dicht wie eh und je." (You're as dense as ever.)

"Hey! Hör auf damit!" He grumbled at his old friend, Arne just laughed. (Hey! Knock it off!!)

"Look Luthor, all I am saying is...if the opportunity appears.......take it. Don't let the past keep you from pushing forward...." he patted his shoulder and went to another part of the library.

But then Arne Vanished and appeared behind Stella and potholed other and they both vanished together and appeared in the fireplace sitting room. "Which I can say the same for you Fräulein." he said letting her go right away.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 11:33 pm

Stella blushed a bit. Listening to Luthor's words really made her think about how she really did feel about him. He was so kind to her all the time and took care of her when she was sick. He was so worried about her then. She wished there was something she could do for him in return. While she wondered this, she felt a presence suddenly appear behind her. Before she had time to react, she and whoever was behind her had vanished. Everything happened so fast.

"A-Arne? What do you mean by that?" She asked. "And why did you bring me here to the sitting room?" She wasn't really flustered at all. She was getting use to the surprises.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 11:46 pm

"Fräulein Stella...you think I didn't notice you listening in?" he chuckled. "ANd I brought you here because Luthor will hear us flat out if we stayed there." he explained.

"I apologies for surprising you." he added."...I think you Know What I mean Fräulein Stella. I can see how you look at him....butI wish to know.....are in infatuated with him....because I willed to tell you...if you are, you will need to accept certain things about him."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 12:02 am

Stella bit her lip when he said he knew she was listening in. "I-I'm sorry...I couldn't help myself when I heard the two of you talking about me.

"No no it's alright. I know you must have had a good reason for bringing me here." She held her books tight to her chest. She felt like she was under a microscope. This man she just met was reading her like a book. She blushed when he called her out. "It...doesn't really matter how I feel. Even if I did feel that way about him...he and I are so different. I am unworthy of a man like him." She explained.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 12:07 am

He smiled, "SO you do feel something for him?" he teased a little. He blinked, "UNWORTHY? And HOW pray tell are you unworthy of him?" he was intrigued by this and at the same time surprised.

"You are Elegant, calming and VERY much a kind sweet lady....with I would have a guess you have a hidden spunk under all that. There is NOTHING unworthy about you...unless you KEEP saying you are so."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 12:26 am

Stella gasped softly confirming his suspicion. She kind of did let herself fall for him. No man had ever shown her such kindness in her entire life. She thought she felt a sort of love for him like a daughter would feel for her father. He took care of her like a father would, but now she wasn't so sure.

"He is a vampire lord. I am just a human college student majoring in Literature. I am not the right person for him. Thank you for your praise, but you only just met me. How do you know so much about me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 12:38 am

"Never say Never until you know TRUELY that it is not the case....Has Luthor ever told you in PERSON he would not be with you? Or has he flirted with you in a SUBTLE way?" He asked, know Luthor's ways.

"Don't doubt yourself either. THat's no laughing matter. You're well educated, you are a FINE young lady and I dare I say, many a good young man would desire you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 1:15 am

Stella shook her head, "Not really. Luthor is very professional. Even though he has known me my entire life, I have only officially known him for a short time. But he does like to tease me every once in a while. But it is just innocent fun."

Stella blushed again from his praise. "Well, thank you Arne. I appreciate your kind words. You know Luthor better than anyone after all. You and he seem very close."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 2:20 am

"...I thought so." he said, "Well as I told him. Don't be afraid to take the opportunity if it presents itself....be brave." he smiled then kissed her hand "And you are very welcome."

"Yes...I've known him for a VERY long time...we're similar age and grew up together....he's like my younger brother." he said. "And I've MANY a juicy story of pure embarrassment to tell if you so wished." he half joked of course.

"Ohh We ALLLLLLL do." Gottfried appeared, "Evening Fräulein Stella." he nodded and kissed her hand. "You were sneaking around?" asked Arne, "Nope, just came in from the garden....looking about...getting to know the maids." he sniggered a little.

Arne sighed and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 7:49 pm

Stella continued to blush, "S-Sure...I will keep it in mind." Arne was just as thoughtful and polite as Luthor was. A very kind gentleman.

She giggled at the thought of Luthor being in an embarrassing or compromising situation. It didn't seem like him at all. "I can't imagine Luthor being anything but proper." She said.

"Oh, hello Gottfried. I hope you are enjoying yourself so far?" She said to the flirtatious vampire.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 8:24 pm

"I am Very much." Said Gottfried smiled. "Though I will say If Luthor doesn't take a chance I am VERY available if you are EVER interested?" he got her hand and got her in a waltzing position. "Meine hübsche Dame." he said flirty tone. (My Lovely Lady)

"Behave yourself Gottfried." said Arne.

"I'm mearly dancing with the lovely lady of the house." he chuckled, "Ohhhh I would dance with You at the Der Mitternachtstanz all night." (The Midnight Dance.)
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 8:56 pm

"I'm glad to hear that." She smiled sincerely. She began to blush again when Gottfried started to flirt with her again and got her into a waltz position. It made her think of that time Luthor did the very same thing to tease her. She couldn't understand what Gottfried was saying, but it was in a very flirty tone.

"Umm Gottfried...you may want to stop. I don't want Luthor to catch you in the act and end up hurting you worse this time." She said trying to stop their little dance. But he was very strong. "What is this event you are talking about?" She asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 9:03 pm

Arne got him off, "I was just about to say the something." he sighed. Gottfried chuckled, "Very well, sadly I'll stop.....for now." he teased.

"Der Mitternachtstanz? Oh, I'm sorry Fräulein Stella, I forgot you don't speak German." chuckled Gottfried, "It translates, too 'THe Midnight Dance.'." he said.

"Its a special gala the The German clan holds every fifty years.....it actually within a month from now." Arne added in.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 10:30 pm

"I understand a little bit, but not much. Oh? The Midnight Dance. That sounds amazing." She smiled. It sounded like something from a fairy tale.

"Oh really? Are you trying to convince Luthor to attend the gala as well?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 10:39 pm

"Picture this....a GRAND garden entrance to a flame lantern lit pathway... leading up to a fine manor where you'll be greet by the gentle sound of music playing and the sight of many a couple dancing on the black marble floors...an AMAZING banquet prepared for any whowish to test their palates to new flavours, sights and smells..." Gottfried described.

Arne smiled at the very true description but sighed "....If Luthor attended to the Gala it would VERY much get attention back to him becoming leader again.....but if he doesn't...well...I don't think there will be another chance for us to try an convince him..." sighed Arne.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 11:59 pm

"It sounds wonderful. I would love to attend such a grand event." She smiled thinking of wearing a beautiful ball gown and looking like a princess.

"Oh I see...it seems that Luthor is dead set on not going back. Is there any way I can help? Maybe if I talk to him, he will listen to what I have to say." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 12:05 am

".......Would you? If he returns, Fräulein Stella, he wouldn't be your Butler anymore.....and that Assassin knows of you.....if He left....what would you do?" asked Arne.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 12:37 am

"Yes, I will talk to him. I'm sure I can convince him." She nodded. She hadn't really thought about the possibility of Luthor leaving the manor and never coming back. He would never do anything to put her life in danger which is probably why he refused to return to his clan. "....Then I guess...I would have to go with him." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 12:41 am

They both looked at her in shock, "......And....LIVE with a VAMPIRE clan?" asked Arne, "....Not many humans are aware of our presence in the world and not really any Humans LIVE with vampire clans...unless..." he paused on that last part.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 11:36 pm

"Not to live...I would just stay by his side until it was safe for me to return home. That also depends on if I can even convince him to go back." She said.

"Unless what, Arne?" She asked, wondering why he paused.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 11:56 pm

"No. I best not Tell you Fräulein Stella, its not my place to say." he said, "Besides, you are right we will not be able to see unless he does agree." said Arne.

"Well at least you ask him....Or kiss him." Gottfried teased.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 11:56 pm

"I see..." She said, "Well, I will talk to him later this evening. He usually always checks in with me before I go to bed for the evening. I will ask him then."

Gottfried's suggestion made her blush madly. "I...don't think he would like that..." She stammered.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 12:02 am

"Ohh never say never." he chuckled and Arne smacked him upside the head, "Enough Gottfried." he scolded him. "Of course Fräulein Stella."he smiled back at her, "But please come talk to us if you are curious about the vampire culture." he encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Vampire Tales-
Jump to: