Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Butler's A Vampire!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 9:44 pm

Luthor was sitting up still but it looked like his eyes were closed had calm breathing......looked like he was asleep and still was sitting up against the wall. It was VERY early in the morning but it was still dark....well hard to tell with no window to see out. But his clock showed it was was 4:50am.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 10:52 pm

Once her eyes had adjusted to the dark, she saw Luthor sitting up in the bed leaning against the wall. She wondered if he was still awake. She got out of bed and slowly tiptoed over to him. "Luthor? Are you awake?" It sounded like he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 10:57 pm

He was awake for a while after she fell asleep, but a couple hours later he nodded off. He was still sleeping, not noticing her right in front of him that time. He was looking as at peace while asleep, this was not something that was seen on him often, he was always on duty and on alert and....always working.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 10:29 pm

Stella came closer and got down on her knees on the floor beside the bed and looked at him. He looked so at peace and relaxed. He looked even more handsome to her. She rested her head in her hands and just gazed at the sleeping Luthor. She could hear his gentle breath as he inhaled and exhaled softly. She stayed like that for a little while longer until she decided to return to her bed to sleep.

She stood and saw the moonlight illuminate his face a bit. She couldn't help but reach out and touch his cheek with the back of her fingers. His skin felt so soft and warm. "Oh Luthor..." She said in a pained voice. Her heart ached so much knowing that her love for him could never be reciprocated. Each day she was by his side, her love for him only grew.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 10:44 pm

The next morning.....

Everyone was packing for the journey, aka, Luthor was making sure that Stella had all the very much needed essentials than himself. He told Mini she was in charge until they were to return which he would give her heads up when that would be. He got the bags packs with her clothes and what not, "Milady, is there anything else you wished to be packed with you?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 5:49 pm

Stella was prepared to pack everything herself, but of course Luthor insisted on packing her things for her. She just needed some clothes and her personal care items. She was packing a smaller bag with a few essentials like her reading glasses, cell phone, ID, passport, etc.

"No, I think that is plenty. I am very simple. I don't need too much." She said, zipping up the small bag she just finished packing. She didn't ask Luthor too many questions about where they were going exactly. She assumed it would be somewhere in Germany.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 6:12 pm

Arne came over, "Luckily we've a private jet and we won't need to worry about the public airport." he smirked.

"Thankfully." said Luthor. He nodded to Stella, "Very well Milady." he smiled a little, "Well get these in the car and be on our way to Berlin." he said.

"But we'll make a stop while there before another flight to the Clan compound in Freiburg." he to Arne, making some plans.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 7:07 pm

"That's convenient." She said happily knowing they wouldn't have to deal with the hassles of the public airport. She got her smaller bag over her shoulder and let Arne and Luthor carry her heavier ones. As they walked out, she was thinking deeply about something.

Once they got to the front door and Arne went on ahead, Stella stopped Luthor for a moment. "Luthor, may I ask a favor of you while we are in Germany?" She asked him seriously.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 8:16 pm

"Hm? Of course milady, what is it?" he asked, smiling at her as they walked down to the car. Arne getting the bag in the trunk and the others were arranging it all to sit properly.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 8:32 pm

"Once we arrive in Berlin...could you take me to visit my father?" She asked him as they walked to the car. "I have a few things I need to ask him about face to face."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 8:42 pm

He smiled, "That is why we are going toBerlin first my lady." he said, he thought ahead, since he knew she hadn't seen Kaspar for a long time now.

"It would be good for you to see him after a while and see his side to this." he agreed intuit thought.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 9:02 pm

Stella smiled at him. He knew her so well. "Thank you Luthor. I have a lot of questions for him. It wouldn't hurt to hear him out before I jump to my own conclusions." She said and got into the back seat of the car. She buckled her seat belt and was ready to go. She thought back to the last time she saw her father. It had been such a long time, several years in fact. He couldn't make it to her high school graduation or the party the following day. She had grown use to his absence over the years.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 9:08 pm

Kaspar always sent her a few letters a year along with gifts on her birthday. He was not always around but he was there in spirit a lot of the time.

"I'll sent a message ahead of time to master Kaspar that we're coming to Berlin." Lulthor said, "Or would like to surprise him?" he asked in a cheeky manner.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 9:13 pm

"Let's surprise him. That way he won't have time to prepare. I want to hear the truth not some prepared speech of what I have heard my whole life." She said. "How long until we arrive?" She asked so she could prepare herself. This was the first time she would confront her father as a young woman and not a child.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 9:25 pm

He smiled, "Very well, I shall refrain from messaging him." he said, "But first class all the way to Berlin."

Arne chuckled, "Our clan's private plane will be sure on that." Nodding Mose and Gottfried as well.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 9:28 pm

Stella smiled at both of the seemingly cheerful vampires. Once they were in the air on their way to Berlin, Stella was able to relax. She knew she was safe with Luthor and his clansman thousands of feet in the air. There was no way that harlequin could get them now. It would be several hours before they reached their destination. Luthor and Arne were sitting nearest her. "So, will you both tell me a little bit about where we are going?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 9:53 pm

"Well the clan compound is set in Freiburg, the location of the Black Forest." said Arne, "But we'll land in Berlin as You both want to dose did bits there. Then we'll fly out to Wurttemberg and got to the Black Forest from there."

"And then we'll see how it all goes from there." said Luthor.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 9:59 pm

"Even though my family traces itself back to Germany, I myself have never been." Stella explained. She was excited to see her families homeland. "Is there anything I need to know before we arrive in Black Forest?" She asked wanting to be cautious.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 10:31 pm

"Be careful not to follow and lights you might see in the night...." said Luthor. "Fort he Black Forest is where the Brother's Grimm had gotten inspiration." he added, "Which many stories were exaggerated yes, but were in a sense true."

Last edited by TaviBee on Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 10:49 pm

Stella's eyes went wide for a bit. She was very familiar with the Brother's Grimm and their creepy and twisted tales. "Well...I shouldn't be surprised by this, but I am." She laughed a bit nervously. "I will be sure to keep that in mind."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 10:59 pm

"Well we'll see to show you around the woods when we arrive the Compound." said Luthor. "We'll be sure to mentionable the quirks of the forest."

A couple hours later...They arrived to the private airport section and their plane was ready and waiting for them. "Ahhh here we are, already and set." Other men came out and got the luggage on plane while they boarded the plan and taking a seat of their choice.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 7:31 pm

While Stella was a bit nervous, she was also excited. She would get to see what it was like living in Luthor's world. The idea of being able to share with him and experience with him. She walked behind Luthor looking at his back as they walked aboard the plane. She took a seat near the window and looked out as they settled in. It was going to be a long trip so she made herself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 9:51 pm

All set and the safety proceeders done, the captain announced seatbelts and they were on their way to Germany.

Many Hours later...

They landed in Berlin International airport in the morning. Luthor arranged a luxury care hires to come and collect them and to take them to Kaspar's family business straight away, knowing he would be there at this time.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 11:49 pm

Once the plane took off and they were safely in the air, Stella let herself drift off to sleep to make the time go by faster. She had her headphones in listening to an audio book.

They soon arrived in Berlin and she was feeling anxious. It had been a while since she saw her father, let alone confronted him about how she feels about how he was absent for most of her life. There was a car waiting for them when they arrived to take them to Kaspar's family business. She twiddled her thumbs nervously as the car pulled off and headed out of the airport.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 1:36 am

Luthor noticed her nervous body language, "...Are you alright Milady?" he asked, "Did you want to relax a bit before we go see Your father?" he asked, since they were coming straight form the airport.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Butler's A Vampire!   My Butler's A Vampire! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Butler's A Vampire!
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Vampire Tales-
Jump to: