Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Hornet and the Three Knights

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Black Hornet and the Three Knights Empty
PostSubject: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:08 pm

It was night time in the big city and the Upper Class district was all quiet on the port bow. One of the largest manor in the streets was standing quiet with guard dogs patrolling the grounds and security cameras at each corner. Within the walls a young woman was showering after finishing some important paper work and was finally settling down for the night.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:33 pm

In the Shadows of the night looking out about the manor from roof of one of the near by buildings was a man dressed in black observing the patters of the patrols waiting for his moment to strike* Isn't often the Queen sends me out to find something like this, some harddrive or disk, though I have a good idea on where to look, getting there is another thing, I'll just have to take my time.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 10:33 pm

The young lady was still letting the hot water run over her body and over her long strawberry blonde hair, unaware of what or who was lurking around outside her home.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun May 13, 2018 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 11:02 pm

"hmm...that seems good, the window is open and it's close to where I need to be" *He jumped and shot a grapple gun pulling him over top the courtyard making his way to the window, the moon was bright so he kept to the shadows of the building*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:02 am

She stepped out of the shower not hearing anything in her room.

In speaking of her room. The room was VERY girly and had many stuffed toy animals, mostly bunnies around the shelves and on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:07 am

"This can't be right? *he thought to himself looking at the room, he then noticed among the cuteness was paper work around a laptop computer, he walked over to it and noticed some of the things* By god this is it...how...strange either way *he plugged in a flash drive and started to type on the computer*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:50 am

the Young woman was taking her time with putting lotion on her legs and arms, still no aware of the intruder. But someone did. A little black Pomeranian came into the room and spotted him, "RUP!RUP!!!! RAOOOOO!!" it barked at him.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:53 am

Hmm? *he turned* ah shit there would be a dog *he started the download and bent down with a few treats and tossed them to the dog*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 1:44 am

"RUP!RUP!!!" it came over and got hold of his shoe, tugging on it, "GRRGGGGRRR!" The girl heard her pet, "Hm? Trigger Trigger what is-?" she came out and turned the light on and paused, all was frozen seeing there was a figure dressed in black in front of her while she was in nothing but a towel.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 8:00 pm

"of course" *He thought to himself and glanced at the hard drive, it was almost complete but not quite, taking it out could corrupt the data, he just needed to stall a few more seconds* "Easy there miss"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 8:08 pm

"FUCKING PERVERT!!!!!!!" she screamed, the pom still tugging at his shoe. She glared at him, "SAY YOUR PRAYERS!!!" She dropped her towel, not caring and ran at him.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 8:10 pm

Hornet-prepared himself for anything was ready to counter anything she came at him with
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 8:24 pm

She swung a back kick at him, "HHIAAH!!" she growled, "YOU DARE TO INVADE MY ROOM!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 8:26 pm

Hornet managed to block it, he was surprised a few times so he never underestimated anyone *he glances over* "10 seconds*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 8:52 pm

She then got throwing punches, but then faked an elbow strike then kneed him in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 7:53 pm

Hornet reeled over a bit then quickly picked her up and tossed her behind him seeing the computer finished he grabbed the drive and dove out the window*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 8:05 pm

"WAH!!" she tried to grab him to lose his balance but missed. She growl sand got her hand gun from under her desk and got shooting out at him as he was escaping. The guard dogs barking at him, she got her cell, "BIJOU! Call Jannica! And get to my house!! NOW!!!"
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 8:25 pm

Hornet-knew the alarm was set* Don't know how far I'll make it...but if I can at least get this to the drop zone and lead them away it's still mission accomplished
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 8:40 pm

The woman got dressed and got running out to her car, keeping contact with the girl she called. "He's gone on the rooftops! If you see a person in black up there, SHOOT a leg out!" she growled.

"Gotcha Drina!" giggled a voice.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 8:42 pm

Hornet-this ain't not ordinary girl, with those guards...watch for snipers *He thought, continuing to move quickly* Just a few more blocks
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 8:59 pm

Then on the top of a opposite building, a girl dressed in a white trench coat arrived to the roof and spotted him running. She giggled, "Oooooo moving target." she got the case she was carrying on the ground and got setting up her white Sniper rifle. She took her time knowing he would have to be cautious. She got all set and armed and removed her coat, revealing a rather strange get up all in pink. She giggled, "Que les jeux commencent." (Let the games begin)

She got into position and got him in her scope, "Ooooo interesting looking fellow." she got aiming for his legs.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 9:02 pm

Hornet-caught a look in the corner of his eye and started moving faster* ok then *he ran faster and used a slight of hand to grab something from his and threw them in a strait line in front of him creating a lot of smoke down the line*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 9:14 pm

"Ohhhh you think that will get me?" she giggled. She then switched to a heat sensor and she aimed at his upper thigh, then took a shot.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 9:19 pm

Hornet-dropped but not from being hit* knew it, heat sensors *he had prepared for anything* it was true, guess these are those nights the file talked about *he then jumped into the alley ways breaking line of sight* The Queen was well informed *he slid down a fire escape and started moving through the alleys and placing the thumb drive in a secluded spot for the pick up and he got running leading them away from it*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 9:34 pm

She chuckled seeing he fell but blinked when he got back up without a limp, "OOOOoooooo sneaky sneaky." she got running, "Jannica, he's heading your way." she smiled, "He's very much on to us."

Just as he gotten down, someone then clotheslined him. "Already on in Bijou." spoke a gruff but feminine voice. Standing in a tight black suit with short silver white hair, a tall woman stood over him, "You think you'll get away.....dickhead." she glared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Hornet and the Three Knights
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next