Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Hornet and the Three Knights

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:47 pm

She was going to react, but she kissed him back, "Mmmm Get undressed." she said.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 7:49 pm

Zayn-started to strip out of his prison gear and was now fully naked in front of her, she saw a large LARGE number of scars around his body as well as what she saw earlier full erect*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 8:54 pm

She was stunned, "........So many scars......No wonder you were not worried about pain...." she said she then swallowed that nervousness she felt seeing how hard he was now.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun May 13, 2018 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 8:58 pm

Zayn-this was just initiation *He smirked* do you want to taste it?
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 9:00 pm

She Blushed and pouted, "You're such a pervert." sat on his bed, "Come here....its hard for me when i'm tall." she hated to admit.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 9:02 pm

Zayn-smirked and walked over to her* I don't mind that you're tall
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 9:07 pm

"....Another reason Men are scared of me." she said, blushing stroking his hard cock, "Mmm...." she leaned in and licked the tip. On her abdomen above her privates, was a black and grey tattoo of a dagger and a snake wrapped around it.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun May 13, 2018 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 9:08 pm

Zayn-I'm not scared mmmmm I like that tattoo *He smirked* I think I might use it later
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 9:14 pm

"Mmmm..." she flicked her tongue at the tip and got massaging his balls, She looked at him, "I dred to think what you mean." she said dryly, stroking him firmly.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 9:15 pm

Zayn-mmm you'll see in time ahhhhhh oh you work it so well ahhhhhh *He put his hand on her head*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 9:20 pm

She wasn't gonna say that she attend special places for fun. She then got him in her mouth and sucked on him eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 9:21 pm

Zayn-ahhhhhhh ahhhhh *He held her head as she worked him* mmmmmm that feels good baby *he bucked*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 9:30 pm

"MMmM!!MmmM!" she moaned bobbing up and down, looking up at him, 'Fuck, he's making me crazy already!' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 9:32 pm

Zayn-bucked into her mouth meeting her when she moved back and forth* MMMMMM You sure know how to suck a cock AHHHHHH AHHHH
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 9:38 pm

"MMmMm!!" she moaned, "Mmm!" pulled back, "Aww fuck....such a mouthful...."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 9:40 pm

Zayn-was I too much too soon *He smirked* Maybe it'll be easier this way *he laid down*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 9:46 pm

"DOn't brag." she squinted at him. She watched him lay down and she got an idea. She straddled his legs and leaned forward with her ass in air behind her and she stroked him and rubbed her cheek against it, taking in the scent and she got sucking on his cock again.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 9:47 pm

Zayn-ahhhh so naughty AHHHHHH OH FUCK OH GOD
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 9:55 pm

She moaned and against got eagerly got suck him, tasting his cock and slobbered over his girth.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 9:58 pm

Zayn-ahhhh OH GOD AHHHH it's like you haven't had a good one in ages MMMMMMMMM mmmmm a primal lust
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 10:02 pm

"mmMMMMmmMMmM!" she groaned then she pulled up, string of salvia forming form her mouth to his dick.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 10:03 pm

Zayn-mmmmmm how about you let me get a taste of you...the hornet always pleases his woman
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 10:09 pm

She blushed again as she panted and she laid back on the bed like he did a minute ago and opened her legs out, she had shave ALL of herself.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 10:10 pm

Zayn-leaned down and started to dine on her* mmmmmmm mmmmmm *his tongue swirled inside her darting in and out, he moved ups suckling her clit licking her entire entrance*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 10:14 pm

"Ohhhhhhfffffffffuuuuu!!!" she covered her mouth, "MMMMMMM!!!" her toes curled in her boots. She was so sensitive, "Ohhh myyy gawddd......"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Hornet and the Three Knights   The Black Hornet and the Three Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Hornet and the Three Knights
Page 7 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next