Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delinquent Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Delinquent Class - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 7:28 pm

"Charmed." he smirked, taking that as a compliment, "but...I think you are the one in peril." he said reaching down into her panties and got rubbing her pussy, "You're aallll pent up and I know what can RELEASE that." he said and he got nibbling at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 8:59 pm

"No! Stop! Don't touch me!! Let go of me!!" She tried to keep her legs tight together, but the attention he was giving her made her loosen them up a little. He went straight for her neck and she started to shake. "St-stop..." She said in a barely audible voice. His roughness was awakening a side of her that she tried to keep buried. In one last act of defiance, she used her free hand and punched him hard in the head to get him off.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 9:07 pm

He was still going even with her protests, but when he got punched in the head, He blinked, actually getting a surprise out of that, ".........Really?" he asked her dryly, he then pulled her from the wall and got her pinned on his bed. "I think I might have to punish you, bad girl."

Last edited by TaviBee on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 9:25 pm

He finally loosened his grip a bit and she pulled her skirt back down breathing heavily. "You are more sick than I thought." She said, her heart racing. She looked into his crazed eyes when he pinned her down to the bed. His words started a fire inside her. "...What are you going to do to me?" She asked and stopped struggling.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 9:39 pm

He smirked and noticed she and a look about her, "Oh I don't know...." he got hand snaking up her top and massaged one of her busty breasts but was surprised to feel NO bra, "OOOohhh a naughty little secret there..." he got groping the breast he had in hand. He then got undoing her top, "I got to see these's girls out." he smirked and once released he smirked, "Damn, what a gorgeous rack you've got." he leaned in and got sucking on one with no hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 11:48 pm

"Hey! St-AHH!!" She tried to protest, but his hand slid up her shirt and he massaged one of her massive tits. She usually went braless since it was hard to find one to fit her properly. "Shut up!" She glared and felt him undoing the buttons on her shirt letting her tits out. "MMMM! AHHHH!" She moaned out loud and felt herself getting wet from the attention. "NGHHH!! Stop it...I can't! AAHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 11:50 pm

"You can't what Hot coco?" he smirked, asking her as he switched between her tits, suckling and tugging on her nipples, "Mmmm you taste as good as you look." he smirked and he lifted her skirt up and got a hand down into her panties, rubbing at her clit, "Mmmm!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:15 am

"A-AHHHH!! MMM!!" She was starting to give into her desires. He may have been a jerk, but he was hella fine. Sophie started to move into his hands and mouth. Her throbbing slit getting more and more wet from his teasing. "Fuuuckk!!" He voice cracked and opened her legs a bit for him. "I can't...resist anymore..." She said as lust crept its way to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:19 am

He smirked and he then pulled back, "Wait right there." he then reach back to the stereo she unplugged and he got it plugged back in, playing the music once again. he then came right back and got sliding her panties off and tossing it aside, opening her legs out and got eating her out with eagerness, "MmmM!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:38 am

"Huh? What are you doing?" She sat up and watched him go back to the stereo and plug it in. The blaring music filled the apartment again. It didn't really bother her. It was actually a good thing to hide her screaming and moaning if he knew how to get her off. He came back quickly and pulled her g-string off and started lapping at her pussy. "MMMMmmm!! Oh fuck!!!" Her legs opened wider and she started playing with her tits.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:42 am

He groaned, "Mmmm!" he got her legs over his shoulders as his tongue delved deep into her wet folds, "Mmm.." he pulled up, "You're shivering like crazy." he smirked and licked his lips and tossed his towel aside to let get a look at the whole naked sight of him, fresh from the shower and his cock was hard and reject from just getting a squeeze from her tits and tasting her juices. He then got straddling her chest and he got his cock between her tits, "Push them together." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 10:42 pm

Sophie was not exactly the most proper of young ladies, at least not like her sister. She had a very loose moral code and often got into trouble. She was obsessed with sex and loved to party HARD, that seemed to cause problems which was why they had been bouncing around from foster home to foster home more of their teen years. Jori was awakening that side of her with each touch.

"Oh fuck!! AHHH!!" His tongue was delving deep and wiggling all around inside her. Her body was quivering, loving the rush of pleasure that was coming over her body. She looked at his naked body and saw his cock at full attention. It was very impressive. She licked her lips and stared at it with hungry eyes. He sat across her chest with that delicious looking dick in her face. She knew what he wanted and was happy to give it to him. She enveloped his rod with her huge tits and fully engulfed it easily and started moving her tits up and down for him. "How's this?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 8:35 am

He shivered feeling her soft nouns had enveloped around his cock, "Fucking hell yes." he smirked, "So fucking hot..." he sniggered with that look in her eyes and that grin she had, "I knew you had a bad side." he sniggered. "mmm fuck." he got thrusting between her tits, "You've got the best tits around." he sniggered as he thrusted. e groaned though, feeling eh might cum soon, her tits and that look on her was getting him off.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 11:17 pm

Sophie squeezed her large mounds around his cock harder as he moved. "D-Don't flatter yourself..." She said not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing he broke her and found her weak spot. "You go that right. No one gives a tit fuck like I do..." She lowered her head down and took the tip of his cock in her mouth and started to suck him off while her tits milked him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 11:22 pm

"Aww fuck!" he growled a bit feeling her sucking on the tip of his cock hill he thrusts between her soft breasts, He watched her sucking his cock and he smirked, "I believe it!" he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 11:43 pm

She moved her tits lower so she could take more of him into her mouth. Her lips enveloped this tip, her tongue moved around like an expert. It was clear that she was quite experienced.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 11:58 pm

"Aww fucking hell you are fucking amazing!" he smirked, "Aww yeah!"He then got thrusting into her mouth, "Fucking hell! At this rate you'll make me cum!" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:16 am

"That's the idea, dreads..." She said before he started thrusting into her mouth. "MMMM!! MMmmmm!!" She tightened her lips around his tip and moved her head to meet his thrusts, pushing her mouth deeper onto him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:27 am

"Aww fuck! Damn! GOnna cum!! FUCK!" he growled and he thrusted into her mouth and came in he mouth, "Awww!!!" he then griped agaisnt the wall at the head of his bed, "AAH!!" he bucked into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:49 am

Sophie felt him twitching and his cock was so hard. She took him in her mouth as deep as she could reach and felt him erupt in her mouth. His hot stick cum shot into her throat and filled her mouth. "MMMMM!! MmmmMMM!!" She released him and let some of his cum drip onto her tits. She breathed heavily eyeing his cock. She touched it with her hand and leaned in to start cleaning it off. "Mmmm...you're cock is still pretty hard. Was that not enough?" She smirked and stroked him slowly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 1:05 am

He panted, "Mm fuck....No way, I'm not finished with you Hot Coco." he smirked, "Aw damn!" he groaned as she stroked him, "I wanna get that cock in your tight cunt!" he groaned, "Sneaky little slut.."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 12:32 am

"Call me that again...and the fun ends here..." She said looking up at him with a smirk. She squeezed his dick a bit as a warning but found herself enjoying its taste again. "I think your cock is wet enough for my pussy now..." She turned around and got down on her hands and knees, sticking her ass out to him with her dripping pussy in full view. "Fuck me with that thick cock of yours!" She said staring at him with lust in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 12:44 am

He sniggered, "You say that now...but wait until i get you squealing." he got behind her and smacked her thicc rounded ass and he pushed into her with ease, "AW fuck me!" he smirked, "How fucking hell you are soaked!" he smacked her ass again and got thrusting into her fast off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 12:57 am

"MMMM! Like my ass do you?" She shook her ass a bit enjoying the sting from his smack. "AHHHHAAA OH FUCK! YOURE SO FUCKING HUGE!! HAAA! The biggest I've ever had!" Her wet pussy welcomed him in easily and sucked him in deeper. "NGGHHHAA!! You know just what I like!! Fuck my slutty cunt!!" She moved her hips to start meeting his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 1:03 am

He smirked, "I do love a round plump ass!" he sniggered and smacked her again and then held at her hips as he then got ramming deeper into her pussy, "AWW DAMN RIGHT!" he groaned, "FUCKIGN SQUEEZING ME SO MUCH ALREADY! YOU'VE NOT FUCKED IN A LONG TIME!" he smirked and his thrusts turned to rapid fire shirt hard movements into her. A slapping sound being drowned out by the music.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delinquent Class
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: