Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delinquent Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Delinquent Class - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 3:47 am

"Ohhh will i?" he sniggered, "I look forward to see the contents." he got the other buttons undone too and he got her coat off and he smirked, seeing nothing but her naked body with stocking and a garter belt. NO panties, NO bra. "Ohhhhhhh fuck.....hellooooo there." he sniggered and got a hand between her legs, "You call me dirty you little slut of a teacher." he got sucking on one of her tits as he got fingering her pussy at the same time. "Mmm."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 10:02 pm

"Indeed...I am certain you will." Her arms fell to her side as he undid each button and finally opened up her jacket to see his prize. He seemed quite pleased. Her breath hitched when he reached between her legs. "I th-thought it might turn you on a little...mm-more AHHH!" Her nipples were already hard from rubbing against the coarse fabric of the jacket on the way there. She squeezed her legs together immediately, the sensations taking over her.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 10:17 pm

He smirked, "MORE that you know!" he got sucking on the nipple of the breasts he was giving attention to, tugging on it with his teeth and then switching between them, but his fingers slipped into her pussy and got hooked up inside her, pumping them fast into her as he sucked one her breasts and nipples.

He then got pushing her back on the bed and opened her legs out, "Wait there." he smirked, grabbing his phone and he got taking pictures of oner in these state she was in, "Mmm fuck I'll keep these." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 10:49 pm

"NNNGHHAAAA! AHHHH! N-Not so hard! AHHH!" He was getting her drenched so easily. Her pussy made a loud and obvious noise when he hooked his fingers into her. He was already trying to get her to squirt. "N-Not so fast! AHH!" She fell back on the bed and he opened her legs, the small wet spot easily visible on her panties. "I didn't know you were taking pictures..." She said, her face red with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 11:01 pm

"Oh please you sent a picture with JUST this look on to me, its not like you're shy." he smirked, "I might tape some of the action though." he sniggered, "And send it to you to watch later." he got her panties slipped off, "Open those pussy lips." he smirked as he took photos of her taking them off and of her bare naked cunt, "Aww fuck you're getting me harder and harder." he grinned.

He then got the phone aside and got eating her out, his tongue delving deep into her love folds, "MMMM!mmmM!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 11:21 pm

"Th-that's different!" She protested, but she still did as she was asked and started to take off her panties and open her wet lips for him. All she heard was the clicking sound of his camera. She could clearly see that this was turning him on. His cock was obviously erect beneath his pants and he had a most mischievous grin on his face.

He came closer and settled down between her legs. She kept her lips open for him so he had easy access to her clit as well as her pulsing hole. "AHHHH!! MMM!! YES! LICK DEEPER AHH!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 11:39 pm

"MmmM!!!" his tongue was pushing deep inside her wet pussy hole, wiggling inside her to get the full effect. He then got rubbing at her clit to get her more crazy, "Mmm!" he pulled back, his mouth soaked with her juices, "I don't have to hold back too much tonight and I'm gonna WRECK you." he sniggered, still rubbing her clit.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 11:42 pm

"AHHHHH HAAA!! I-IF YOU DO THAT...NGHHH ILL GO CRAZY!!" She started to squirm a bit from his teasing. "Y-You mean in the shed...THAT was you holding back...?" She was both excited and a bit anxious to see what he could do. "Then show me Jori Basker at his best." She challenged, smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:01 am

He smirked, "I wasn't able to go ALL out on you without us gettin' caught." he smirked, smacking her pussy. He got undoing the cord of his sweatpants, showing off his hard cock to her. He then got her pushed up on the bed more and got her turned over in doggy position, smacking her ass, making it jiggle, "You naughty little slut of a teacher...." he sniggered, spreading her legs out more and without hesitation, he thrusted on into her wet pussy, "AWW FUCK YES!" he got ramming into her hard and rough, without mercy.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:09 am

"AHHHHHAAAA!!" She screamed from the slap to her pussy. It spurted a little from the sudden force. "Y-You made me cum a little bit already..." Her lustful eyes looked at his cock and the tip was already oozing. It looked so hard and inviting. He quickly got her into a doggy position and made her spread her legs out wide for him. "MMMM! Yes! I'm so naughty! Punish me please!" The force from his thrusts started to push her into the head board. She held onto it and arched her back almost moaning like a dog. "AHHHHH!! YES!! OH FUCK YESS!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:25 am

He smirked, "MM FUCKING HELL YES!" she smacked her ass firmly, holding her but her the hips and ramming her hard and deep, "AWW FUCK!! YOU AND I ARE GONNA GO UNTIL YOU CAN'T WALK!!!" he smirked and groaned, "So fucking tight! Such a slut!!" he smirked, almost thrusting into her at the same beat of the music he and playing in the background.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:32 am

"AHHHHH!!! YES! OH YESS!! FUCK ME ALL NIGHT LONG!! FUCK ME FOR BEING SUCH A NAUGHTY TEACHER!!" His thrusts were deep and with purpose. Her pussy was wet and splashing with each connection they made. Her juices dripped down between her thighs and dripped on the blanket beneath them. "My pussy is so slutty! It's dripping wet!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:44 am

He smirked and smacked her ass, "AWW YES! YOU WERE PICTURING ME FUCKING YOU IN FRONT OF THE CLASS WEREN'T YOU!?" he sniggered, rubbing at her asshole as he got thrusting into her still without mercy, "AWWW YEAH!!!" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 1:08 am

"AHHHHH! N-NO...I wasn't!" She screamed out with guilt like her dirty little secret had been found out. She would LOVE to have him fuck her in front of all those hormonal teenage boys while they jack off and COVER her in their jizz. The thought made her absolutely crazy. She got moaning louder when he started to tease her rear entrance. "AHHHHHMMMMM! OHHH MMMM OH YOURE GONNA MAKE ME CUM!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 1:45 am

He got hold of the back of her hair and pulled her up, "Don't start lying to me Teach!" he smirked, "YOU might get in trouble!" he was now balls deep, leaning over her as he thrusted quickly into her, holding her upper body up by the back of her hair, "Just picture yourself getting taped while a bunch my my boys cum all over you face and tits! Maybe even give you multiple creampies in this tight fucking cunt!!" he smirked, getting close to cumming in her himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 2:42 pm

She was surprised at his strength when he grabbed her hair and forced her up so suddenly. "AHHH!!" She instinctively reached for her hair when she felt the pain all through her scalp. "B-But I wasn't...AHHH HHAAAA!!" But her body being so honest worked against her. She could indeed picture everything in her mind as Jori said it. The thought of it made her pussy tighten and her juices flow more freely. His thrusts becoming louder and the sound of her juices ever more present.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 6:59 pm

"AWWW I feel you tightening!" he said in her ear, "YOU want that don't you!?" he smirked, "YOU truly have no morals!" he laughed a bit but he he was just fine with that, it meant more fun for him. "AWWW YES! FUCK! GONA FUCKING CUM IN THIS PUSSY!!" he groaned, thrusting hard and rapid fast into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:04 pm

She could feel his hot breath right by her ear as he spoke to her. "Y-YES!! I WANT IT!" She finally confessed out loud. He was thrusting so fast into her and hitting so deep, deeper than he ever did before. "MMMMAHHH! HAA! OHHH IM IM GONNNA CUUUUM!!" He still had a hold of her hair making it harder for her to move and meet his thrusts. "AHHH MAKE ME CUM!!!" She begged him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:19 pm

He growled a little, "AWWW FUUCKK!! FUCKING CUM LIKE A SLUT!!" he kept thrusting rapid and deep into her, hitting that sport he could feel her getting tighter, he growled again, "OHHHHH FUUUUCCKKKKKK!!!" he thrusted deep as he came in her, letting out a hot load into her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 9:32 pm

"AHHHHH YESS!! OHH IM CUMMING AHHHHHH!" As if on command, her pussy tightened around him and started to drench him. Little spurts of fluid escaped from her plugged hole as she started to squirt. "AHHHHHHAA OHH IM SQUIRTING ALREADY MMM!!" He body shook as she was still held in place. Not long after she felt more heat filling her insides as Jori came right after her. "Ohhh FUUUCK!! SO HOT!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 9:38 pm

He smirked, feelin her get more slick around his cock and spanked her ass again, He then got his phone again and pulled out of her pussy, and got videoing her pussy and the creampie he gave her, "Mmm gonna tape that shit..." he smirked, he then moved one of her ass cheeks and spat on asshole, "I think I better give this ass a good plowing." he smirked, still taping as he pushed into her starfish.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 9:46 pm

Once he let go of her hair, she fell down onto her hands and knees while her pussy put on a show for the camera. "St-Stop...don't film that..." She protested. Cum was visibly dripping from her and rushed out when he smacked her ass. "AHHHHAAA oh fuck!!! Yes! FUCK MY ASS!! OHHHH!!" He slid in with ease. Both of her holes were now fitted to her students cock. "Don't hold back! Fuck me until my ass rips open!" She begged not caring the camera was still going.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:00 pm

He ignored her protests and kept on filming the show before him. He smirked "OOohhhh got a BIG reaction from that." he sniggered as he kept filming, "Mmmm You're a backdoor slut are you?" he filmed up showing off her ass and naked body, not thrusting into her just let, ust enjoying how tight she was around his cock.

"You want me to fuck that ass up? You better beg me Teach." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:28 pm

She looked over her shoulder and saw him just admiring his handy work and holding his phone in his hand videoing her plugged hole. "Yes! Please!! I want it so bad!!" She begged. She tried to move her hips just to get him to move in deeper.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:37 pm

"Mmm yeah, fucking hell!" he smirked and got thrusting into her ass, "Aww yeah!" he sniggered, filming her expression as he got thrusting into her hard and fast, he zoomed in on her face, "Aww look at that face!" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delinquent Class
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: