Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delinquent Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Delinquent Class - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:33 am

"I'm happy to hear that. Yes, she went to the store for some things and I'm walking to the library. Taking out the trash?" She asked noticing the bag of trash in his hand.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:41 am

"Ohahh yeah..."he chuckled sheepishly. "TO the library.....did you need a ride at all?" he asked, "or...isthat...too forward, I'm sorry..." he sighed, feeling dumb.

Jori came out with a list to do from Frankie's uncle, He saw Frankie talking to hot coco's cute little sister. "Hey Frankie, just ask her out already!"he chuckled.

Frank frozein horror, "UHHHH I-I- Nono!! Don't- i'm sorry." he said in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:47 am

Selena chuckled at his stammering. She thought he was really cute. She chuckled. "No, it's ok. I appreciate the offer but I'm fine with walking. It's a beautiful day."

Selena heard Jori calling out to Frankie. But what he said made both of them blush. Now she was embarrassed too. "N-No need to apologize. I'm quite flattered actually." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:57 am

".........." he was bright red, "......w-well.....did.....you...want t-to go out...for coffee?" he FINALLY asked her. Jori came down and walked up to Sophie who was watching from the car, "Hey hot Coco." he smirked, "Got something to give ya." he handed her a paper, "Later." he winked at her as he went on to his storage area and he got his motorbike, which he only used on the weekends to do the jobs for Frankie's uncle.

On the paper it read, 'My number, ifyouever get jealous again. >;D '
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 2:03 am

Selena smiled at Frankie, "S-Sure. I'd love that. How about tomorrow afternoon?"

Sophie was watching from the car and answering a text before she opened the car door. Jori came up behind her. "What do you want dreads?" She asked in an annoyed tone still pissed about last night. She took the paper and opened it seeing his number and a message. She growled at his smugness and resisted the urge to tear the paper to shreds. A little while later she sent him a text that read: Asshole...
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 2:12 am

He perked up, "S-SURE! Just name the time!!" he got excited, but he calmed down, "Um ahemI mean I'll give you my number."

A few hours later, Jori was back from his runs and he was all good to do what he wanted for the rest of his saturday. He found the text she sent earlier and couldn't help but send her a devilish face emoji along with a kiss windy face. Then when he got inside, he decided to see if she was home. He texted her, "U home Coco?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 2:19 am

"How about tomorrow around 12 at the coffee shop in town? I will even let you give me a ride." She teased him. "Well I better get going. I have a lot of studying to do. I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled and gave him a small wave before walking away.

Later that night Sophie was in the kitchen preparing dinner for her and her sister when her phone beeped. She got a text. It was Jori asking if she was home. She responded: "Yes. Why?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 2:26 am

"I can take us. I've a car of my own to take." he smiled, "Be a gentleman and drive us there." he said. "Alright....I...look forward to tomorrow...." he said watching her head off. He sighed in an enamoured way and went to get rid of the trash bag.

---

"If you are not more or less busy.....' he sent first, then in his second reply, he sent the infamous EGGPLANT.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 2:30 am

Sophie saw the text and rolled her eyes. She typed a quick response: "You'll have to wait until after dinner dreads. I'm busy right now." She smirked and put her phone down not looking at it again until she was done making dinner.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 2:35 am

He smirked and sent a text, 'Oh? Then get this in your head... me..behind you.. grabbing your hair and ramming you deep....while you are calling me 'daddy'.' Your could just FEEL him smirking as he sent that too her. There was just something satisfying about teasing/annoying her like this....must be her LOVELY personality. He sniggered waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 8:56 pm

Once she finished eating her dinner and putting the leftovers away for Selena to have once she got home, she picked up her phone and saw the text he had sent. She rolled her eyes and responded which a chuckle. "Do ALL yours girls call you daddy?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 10:27 pm

He sniggered at the reply, "Nope, it will be just you." he sent off to her, 'Sounds like she's not convinced, Let's see if this gets her attention." he pulled his pants down enough to expose himself and took a pick of his dick and then sent it to her, along with a note, "And I KNOW what ya are wanting Hot Coco. >;3
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 10:43 pm

Sophie felt her phone vibrate and saw the notification. It was a reply from Jori but there was a photo attachment. "Why is that fucker sending me a picture? I bet its a pic of his dick." She opened it and sure enough it was a poorly taken selfie of his dick. She couldn't help but chuckle. She wrote back: "Alright then, 'daddy'. Shall I come over for dessert?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 7:40 am

He smirked getting a ding on his phone, 'See ya in an hour Hot Coco." he texted back and he went on to have a quick shower, he got feeling turned on just from teasing her.....he knew she would be all for it...even if she denied it. Getting the shower going, he got it all steamy in the bathroom, but knew the bedroom would be just as steamy soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 10:48 pm

"Don't flatter yourself Dreads. I know you are smirking behind that screen." She replied a bit annoyed. As much as she despised him, there was just something about him that kept her coming back for more. She just stayed in her usual outfit, tight jeans and a top that exposed her midriff and her pierced belly button.

About an hour later, she went up to Jori's apartment and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 5:29 am

Jori was freshly showered and gave grin when he heard a knock at the door, "Hey Hot Coco." he smirked, he came to the door in just sweat pants, the rest of him topless and showing off the lean athletic body had.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 8:10 pm

Sophie was a bit surprised and slightly disappointed when he didn't come to the door stark naked like he did the previous night. "Hello Dreads." She said as she walked past and entered his apartment. She had a faint smell of hot spices coming off her from the meal she made. "Shall we get down to business then? You seemed quite eager from the photo you sent me." She pulled off her top over her head, her bra-less breasts bouncing as they were freed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 4:35 am

He sniggered, "What's the rush Coco?" he smirked. He could smell the spices coming off her, "Oh I am....but.." he then reached up and got touching between her legs, "Its to get you....all ready." he leaned in and got licking at her ear and got tugging on her earlobe. "Mmm but I'de be lying if I said I wasn't eager." he sniggered.

When she undid that top offers and released her girls, he got sucking on one of her nipples and massaged the other one. "Mmmmm!" he had REAL thing for her tits.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 6:23 am

Sophie knew he was eager. It was obvious he was very hard under those loose sweatpants and she could feel it pressing against her as he touched her. "Mmm...keep going and you will see that I am indeed all ready...ahhh!" He immediately went for her tits and started to tease her. She was also just as eager as he was.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 6:27 am

"MMmmm..." he pulled up, "I'vebeen eager for ya since this morning..." he sniggered and got paying attention to the other Nipple and got rolling the other one, to keep up his teasing. Hermoans were getting him harder by the minute.

He looked at her, "Mmmmm such delicious tits." he smirked and tugged on one nipple with his teeth, switching between them.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 6:36 am

"I-I'm sure-AHHHAAA!" He was teasing both now, rolling one nipple between his fingers and sucking on the other. She felt her knees begin to shake as pleasure spread through her body. "AHHHH!! So rough..." She loved the slight pain that came with his teasing. She was a bit of a thrill seeker when it came to sex. "MMMMM! H-harder..." She began to beg.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 6:47 am

He smirked and he suddenly picked her up under her ass and carried her to the couch, sitting her down, he got sliding his sweats off and it showed off his hard and erect dick to her, "I'll fuck the hell out of that mouth of yours." he smirked, moving a bit closed and rubbings cock other cheek and getting a hold of the back of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:15 am

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders when he lifted her up and held on until he sat her down on the couch. She watched as he took off his sweats and saw his full erect cock before her. He came closer and rubbed the oozing tip against her cheek. It felt hot and strong. He got the back of her hair but she was still able to move her head and she started to lick the tip of his cock. "Mmm...this hard already...fucking hell..." She enveloped the tip in her mouth and sucked it a bit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:24 am

"Been getting hard waiting for ya." he smirked, "Ahh ffuuckk....Aw yeah.....fucking work that cock." he grinned, watching her work him while he still had a good hold of the back of her hair. "Mmmm fuck...." he groaned, seeing that naughty glint in those pretty purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:46 am

She licked his hard cock up and down, getting him good and slippery before she took him fully into her mouth. He was so hard and was pulsing inside her mouth. Her hungry mouth enveloped his cock and she was able to take him in deep no problem. Her free hand reached up to fondle and manipulate his balls. "Mmmm...mmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delinquent Class
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: