Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Delinquent Class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

The Delinquent Class - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 9:21 pm

"AHHH! So rough..." She yelped. He smacked her ass, not holding back his strength. His open palm made her ass sting and twitch. "Y-You want me to beg? MMM!" She shivered feeling him tease her, rubbing his cock over her slit. "I-I can't do that..." She said trying to keep up her authoritative persona so he wouldn't realize just how submissive she could be.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 9:46 pm

"Oh? SO you don't want it that badly then?" he smirked as he stopped teasing her and went to pull away.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 11:39 pm

"No! Wait!" She exclaimed suddenly and reached toward him. Her pussy was longing for him. Just him rubbing between her lips had his cock glistening with her juices. "I'll...I'll do as you say..." She swallowed hard, her face all red. "Please...I want you to fuck me!! I beg you!!" She said without restraint. The act of begging made her insides tighten. She secretly loved being dominated which she was sure that he was slowly but surely figuring out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 4:24 am

HE smirked and licked his lips, "There's a good girl." he sniggered and got beck behind her and got hold of her hips and prodded his cock at her pussy entrance and he pushed into to her, "Awwww gawd fuck! SO fucking tight in here." he smirked and smacked her ass, making it jiggle a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 12:23 pm

"NGHHHAAAAA...HAAA...AHHH...It's so thick and strong! Just as I knew it would be! AHHHH!" She yelped feeling the sting in her ass cheek. "YES!! DO IT AGAIN!" She screamed getting all riled up from being smacked. "Smack my naughty ass while you fuck me!!" She begged him and took off her glasses before things got REALLY intense.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 5:34 pm

He smacked her ass again as he then got thrusting into her, "AWWWW FUCK YEAH!" he smirked and held her by the hips as he made hard long thrusting into her, hitting deep, but he got picking the pace up, "YES!" he smacked her ass again, "You like that you little slut of a teacher!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:01 pm

"YES!! OH FUCK YES I AM!!" She yelled out to him. She stuck her ass out at him, arching her back wanting him to destroy her ass while he fucked her skanky hole. "You discovered my kinky little secret...AHHHH!" She writhed on the desk loving the pain and the way he degraded her by calling her horrible names.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:03 pm

He smirked, "Oh Have I? TELL ME!" he got thrusting faster into her, "TELL ME MISS!" he held her arms up and got her upper body up and her tits moving with his thrusts, "AW FUCK YES!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:29 pm

"AHHHH!! OH YOUR COCK!! ITS AMAZING! ITS SO DEEEP!!" She gladly let him pull her arms up and force her up. "I'll tell you anything you want!! Just keep fucking me!!" She screamed, slowly becoming a slave to his young firm cock.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:36 pm

He smirked, "Tell me how bad you are, being fucked by your student!" he then got thrusting balls deep into her, "AWW REACHING FUCKING DEEP!" he smirked, "Look at that ass jiggle!" his balls smacked against her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:55 pm

"MMMM YES!! IM SUCH A BAD TEACHER! LETTING MYSELF BE FUCKED BY MY STUDENT!! BUT IT FEELS SO GOOOOOD!!" His ruthless fucking made her pussy squelch and drip all over the floor. "MY PUSSY LOVES YOUR COCK! I CANT GET ENOUGH!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:58 pm

He smirked, "AWW fuck! I'm about to cum soon! GONNA BUST A NUT IN YOUR TIGHT CUNT!" he got thrusting harder into and their sound of flesh smacking flesh echoing in their ears and the room.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 12:39 pm

"AHHH FUCK!! YES!! DUMP IT ALL INSIDE MY SLUTTY CUNT!! DON'T WASTE ANY MAKE SURE IT ALL STAYS INSIDE ME!" His thrusts were to powerful that it made her pelvis bump into her desk and move it slightly. "AHHH! YOU'RE SO STRONG!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 5:36 pm

HE smirked and growled, "OH FUCK FUCK! FFFFFFUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!' he then pushed balls deep into her and came inside her, "AWWW FUCK YES!!!" he smirked triumphantly as he filled her, "Damn, get it all you slut!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 10:10 pm

She could feel his dick throbbing and twitching inside her, he was so close! "YES! GIVE IT TO ME!!" He finally gave one hard deep thrust and she felt his hot dick juice begin to shoot inside her. "AHHHHHH YES!!! YESS!!!" She arched her back and tossed her head back enjoying the feeling of his strong cock filling her with his jizz. "I'LL TAKE IT ALL!! MY PUSSY IS SO HUNGRY FOR YOUR CUM!!!" The intense spurts of his cum hitting her so deep made her pussy orgasm with intensity, their juices mixing together. "AHHH YES YOUR JIZZ IS MAKING ME CUM TOOO AHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 3:59 am

He smirked, feeling her came around his cock, "You little whore." he smacked her ass right after she and finished her orgasm. "Should have thought you were a cum slut." he smirked and pulled out of her pussy, "Come here, suck on my cock."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:45 pm

Her body went limp for a moment on the desk as she was trying to catch her breath. "It's been...so long since I've been fucked by such a strong cock..." She slowly stood up and turned around. "Mm, you want me to clean it for you?" She got down on her knees in front of him and looked at his dirty cock covered in their juices. The smell filled her nose and made her cheeks flush. She took him in her mouth and tasted it as she cleaned him. Her tongue moved around his sensitive tip and around his shaft. He was pretty drenched so there as a lot to clean up. "Mmmm.."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:48 pm

"Mmmm fuck.....you've not met someone like me then." he smirked with a cocky tone, "Yeah...." he watched her begin licking his cock and tasting their mixed juices off his cock. He got a hand on the back of her head, holding it there as he teased and tasted him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:40 pm

He tasted so good to her, even though his cock was clean now she couldn't bring herself to stop. His dick was just so tasty and warm inside her mouth. Her hand moved up to massage his balls. They still seemed rather full. Her mouth moved up and down, his cock still a bit hard. "Let's keep going..." She said pulling back for a moment and looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:52 pm

"Oh You want more you little whore..." he smirked, "Mmmm well you better beg for it if you want more of this cock fucking you..." he got hold of her hair for a minute and just rubbed her face against his slick rod.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 10:33 pm

"Yes...yes I want more. I need more!" She started to beg. The feeling of his warm cock against her face and the feeling him grabbing her hair made her want him even more. "Please...I beg you...give me your cock again! Oh I want it so badly!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 10:43 pm

He smirked and got her standing upend got her back against the desk, "Sit on the desk." he told her and once he had her where he want her, he opened her legs out. He smacked her pussy a couple times, "Mmm look at that pussy...just begging to be stuffed tot he brim." he got into position and pushed into her without not second thought.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 2:03 pm

Khloe did whatever he asked. She eagerly sat on the table and let him open her legs. She didn't expect him to suddenly slap her pussy. It hurt, but she loved it. Hearing the sound of her wet folds echoing in the room made her now red and swollen lips twitch with anticipation. "Ahhhh! Y-Yes...it wants you so badly. See?" She pulled back her lips to show all the juices flowing out from inside and how much her insides were twitching and pulsating. She had to bite her lip to keep herself from screaming even louder when he pushed his way inside her again. But little did they know that the principal was on his way to talk with her and see how her first day went.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 10:24 pm

"Aww fuck!" he smirked, "Never met such a little slut of a teacher, you are such a whore!" smirked Jori as he got thrusting into her hard and deep off the bat, keeping up his merciless thrusting, as he kept her legs spread out wide for him to get deep into her. He smacked at her tits, watching at them flounce to his thrustings he made into her, "Such gorgeous tits!" he gave a big toothy grin.

The principle was getting closer, humming to himself, looking over over a papers as he did.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 10:59 pm

Her feet were hanging off the edge of the desk with her legs open wide for him. They were so close to each other that she could smell his natural scent which was made stronger by the sweat dripping down his body. She had never been so enamored with a student before. She felt herself becoming obsessed with him. That carnal look in his eyes and his general bad attitude really set her aflame. "AHHH! OH YES! IT FEELS SO GOOD!!" The skin on her breasts was now blushing red and her skin was stinging. His smirk made her insides tighten. "Play with them all you want!" She smirked at him pushing up her chest closer to his face.

Khloe suddenly stiffened. She heard a noise coming their way and the sound of whistling in the hallway leading to her classroom. Her senses were on high alert. "Jori stop...I hear someone coming..." She held his shoulder to make him stop moving to make sure she was hearing things clearly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delinquent Class   The Delinquent Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delinquent Class
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: